Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (113244 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
lol, you only want me to post a pic, isn't it? undecided
Girls and manipulation Lmao

Nomski0: Are you giving yourself a pep talk?undecided

You have only 1pack na, no need to lie about it.winkwink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Aizebioje: Moi
bruv abeg ma device is allergic 2 virus. No come corrupt am 4 mee
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: #Teamwedontneedsixpackstofeelsexycheesy
I got a nice body tho wink

Lool....#proveit
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Vivly(f): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

lol, you don tire to dey like comments? cheesy
your face pic, I've seen. Your packs, Nomski and I want to see. Just one pic

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
the guy dey dull
lirusehn: anoda persn don kolet d job frm me. 2 sun neva once show 4 heaven.;(
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wish users like yuzedo, Mr Cork, Okija juju, 190 and the rest better people go come here come upload
This thread stupidtly dry. angry

I would even pay to see Corky Joe's pics. angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: the guy dey dull
i swear down. I even suspect u sev. wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
annawhite: xynerise you are an antelope for putting yourself up here
Who is decieving you;at 30years you have the belly of a 60year old man and u dare front urself here
You need to go back to yaba left: thats all
Enemy of progress grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
some things are beyond proving undecided
Nwanneamakah:

Lool....#proveit

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
Enemy of progress grin
blooda, hmn. I cover face for u o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
HABA!! una no see me tonight grin
Vivly: your face pic, I've seen. Your packs, Nomski and I want to see. Just one pic
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: I wish users like yuzedo, Mr Cork, Okija juju, 190 and the rest better people go come here come upload
This thread stupidtly dry. angry

I would even pay to see Corky Joe's pics. angry
ur Dad no dey dey list o. Why? :/
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
I no get tha kind time cheesy

lirusehn: i swear down. I even suspect u sev. wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by amiskurie(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2013

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nomski0(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Viewing this topic: annawhite(f),
Ab025(m), Leward(m), Iaz93,
Amefrica(m), homesteady(m),
chycoroxie(f), kwhiz(m),
Annie2gud(f), amiskurie(m),
deejay_harry1(m),
Nwanneamakah(f), Aizebioje(m),
asquaredz, xynerise(m), Dannylux
(m), ELDINO, Cold faya(m),
Nomski0(f), Vivly(f), jovialjov(f),
Kslib(m), lirusehn(m)
Wont you upload your pic?angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: some things are beyond proving undecided

Ok
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: ur Dad no dey dey list o. Why? :/

lwkm
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by amiskurie(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
for critics

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: blooda, hmn. I cover face for u o
You dey pray? tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: I no get tha kind time cheesy

and ur post wuznt liked? Who else wudav left urz unliked?:p
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: ur Dad no dey dey list o. Why? :/
e be like sae God wan punish you this night! angry who be my dad? angry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
You dey pray? tongue
prayer no gree come o. Dah word 2 much
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
-
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

lwkm
d guy na paz. Mtchew
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
amiskurie: for critics
[center]
[/center]
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Those wey see my 2 pictures no say my tummy flat pass annawhite yansh.

My 6packs even show inside T-shirt wey I wear tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
the guy had already left, I guess
lirusehn: and ur post wuznt liked? Who else wudav left urz unliked?:p
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by amiskurie(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2013

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hei! Abubakar, it don do abeg! Dis wan wey u just dey take pic per second per second, it b like say as we dey comment on am, d thing dey give u or-g@sm ba? Calm down son! Calm down...

It pain me reach my bone marrows!!! embarassedembarassed

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: e be like sae God wan punish you this night! angry who be my dad? angry
ask ursev? If ur Dad aint on ur written list of bera people,where wud he den b? #jezaskin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by NadiaSA1(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tired of I'd fotos I wan c 6pack joor
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Neena, sweetheart cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (156) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.