Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (113246 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yusphull: Its my turn to upload now but I dey fear this NLer's... Mak em no use their mouth finish my career online...grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by annawhite(f): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hei! Abubakar, it don do abeg! Dis wan wey u just dey take pic per second per second, it b like say as we dey comment on am, d thing dey give u or-g@sm ba? Calm down son! Calm down...
id i dobale for u
Long time
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queenyprinxex: u'l tell me dat some oda tym:pwink. Ave got works 2 do ist thing 2mrw morning.
no biggie. Lera. Gnyt
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
you be model or aspiring model? undecided
Yusphull: Its my turn to upload now but I dey fear this NLer's... Mak em no use their mouth finish my career online...grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queenyprinxex: nice. Wch one b critiques associatn of NL?:/

His "enemies" grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ebamma(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Critics association of NL, this is for y'all cheesy

my guy which one your nose come get big hole like this, abi na u dey blow trumpet for una church .#no offeince

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by amiskurie(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
nadia_sa mfethu zithini!! wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na temptation be this
control yourself sad
Don't show them what you got sad
Nomski0: You have 1pack.=pot belly. tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by 2legit2qwt: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
I'll upload mine once everyone has gone to bed and the pretty ladies come out.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: lilrusehn cheesy
lol. Fly like a bird. Fank God shez changed it aedi.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Coldfaya(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Them still dey post pishure?

Oya Call me d headboy. Yabbing squard una sofri sofri oh! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nairaland critics indeed
you saw this coming ABU cheesy
ebamma: my guy which one your nose come get big hole like this, abi na u dey blow trumpet for una church .#no offeince
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ebamma(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
i wish i was handsome like them abu mikey and oladef dem, if i put my picture here e fit make may sexkillz ban me till 2088, and nairaland servers go shut down

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Vivly(f): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cold faya: Them still dey post pishure?

cheesy cheesy Headboy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Vivly(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: lol. Fly like a bird. Fank God shez changed it aedi.

Lmao, bird man cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
annawhite: id i dobale for u
Long time
Taboo!!!! No touch ground, stand up!!! Haba, how my madam go dey dobale for me? Stop it o! U dey disgrace me na angry angry how bois na? Dem don begin talk "Aunty Bado, buy me face-cap?" grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na im make you insult am? undecided
ebamma: i wish i was handsome like them abu mikey and oladef dem, if i put my picture here e fit make may sexkillz ban me till 2088, and nairaland servers go shut down
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

Lmao, bird man cheesy
buh bruv u sharp summal o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Coldfaya(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: cheesy cheesy Headboy

Shhhh
grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by annawhite(f): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
poor vakaka uploaded his pic wit diff eye blinking posture
Chot

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cold faya: Them still dey post pishure?

Guy, I no say my lips no make but I get Hope now wey I see yours
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by amiskurie(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Critics association of NL, this is for y'all cheesy

grin

devil is a liar,it must be very dark and hairy down there.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nomski0(f): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: Na temptation be this
control yourself sad
Don't show them what you got sad
Are you giving yourself a pep talk?undecided

You have only 1pack na, no need to lie about it.winkwink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: buh bruv u sharp summal o

lol, you don tire to dey like comments? cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EmyLeo(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hei! Abubakar, it don do abeg! Dis wan wey u just dey take pic per second per second, it b like say as we dey comment on am, d thing dey give u or-g@sm ba? Calm down son! Calm down...
LOL..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by KingRein: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hahah! I no dey lastma train
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nomski0(f): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: cheesy cheesy Headboy
shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
ebamma: i wish i was handsome like them abu mikey and oladef dem, if i put my picture here e fit make may sexkillz ban me till 2088, and nairaland servers go shut down
shocked[quote author=ebamma] na so u worwor reach,*kneels down*abeg no upload ur pix..

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Coldfaya(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

Guy, I no say my lips no make but I get Hope now wey I see yours

Shhhh!

Say waht
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

lol, you don tire to dey like comments? cheesy
anoda persn don kolet d job frm me. 2 sun neva once show 4 heaven.;(
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Aizebioje(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Moi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (156) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.