Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,062 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (117245 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Vivly(f): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
1min it is cool
i like it. grin grin Lol. I thought you were in your mid 50's.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: i like it. grin ;DLol. I thought you were in your mid 50's.
Thats Debosky's age tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
she's in my heart
Thanks for asking wink

amiskurie:
he wouldn't dare.....
....@neena adjei where u at in the universe?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Cold faya: Them still dey post pishure?

Oya Call me d headboy. Yabbing squard una sofri sofri oh! grin grin
Osanobua!!! shocked shocked

Daruje, Hei! Oh boi.... Na u b dis? U resemble one igbo boi wey dey sell pirate DVD for iweka road.

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
i sense this thread ending in violence if continued like this sha.. im glad i was a part of it, kudos to the thread owner.

TIME has come for d thread to be unfollowed . yall look cool NL boys, and men.. UDO.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
1min it is cool

Hope u are ok now?
WOW! you make sense oh! Good-looking. cool
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Wia dem pics dey?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by benkings(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
6packs cominq soon!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: she's in my heart
Thanks for asking wink

Ds boy can have nightmares ehn!.........tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nadia_SA1: fcu.k off
what??, dn't tell me u missed the humour in my post?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Vivly(f): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
Thats Debosky's age tongue
wow!! :p ;P grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Old men dey nairaland o tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: WOW! you make sense oh! Good-looking. cool
Na God cool

Thanks o. People say I marry quick undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Xynerise u dey do me ojoro ooo.. Wia d pics now? Na wen I no dey u dey upload am.. **straight face**
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

tht was off mahn undecided
off what?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thugnificent:

embarassed embarassed embarassedThanks hun ur soo sweet

uw smiley
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hmm...madam, am seeing u o tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
Na God cool

To marry quick na good thing na. .
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
Na God cool

Lmao, you don marry?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
ikekings1: Xynerise u dey do me ojoro ooo.. Wia d pics now? Na wen I no dey u dey upload am.. **straight face**
Na so e go be on the second coming of Jesus tongue.

Be alert!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by ikekings1: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
Na so e go be on the second coming of Jesus tongue.

Be alert!
Huh? Upload jare.. Ojoro antelope!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

not if He dies before the fight
lolzzzz. U got me laffin.. Abeg no killam 4 im babe o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

Lmao, you don marry?
Are u a newbie?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
F^cking uptight people on this thread, i wonder how life would be if everyone was so uptight..
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
deejay_harry1:

i even got confused myself ..
don't get confused jor,i lyk d hair cut,don't mind dat danny!!hez a bad belle,hez jealous of ur pix??meanwhile danny hope sey ur boil don go??
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
I won't
if only you Stop calling her his babe
lirusehn: lolzzzz. U got me laffin.. Abeg no killam 4 im babe o
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xynerise: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: To marry quick na good thing na. .
Abi? You go marry na grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Daruje, Hei! Oh boi.... Na u b dis? U resemble wey sell wan pirate DVD for iweka road.
wotz dis one saying? mtchew.

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Coldfaya(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Daruje, Hei! Oh boi.... Na u b dis? U resemble wey sell wan pirate DVD for iweka road.

Yes yes u correkt. Beht Idowu Shhhhhh no shout. u wan shout make those alaba boiz come spoil my bizness for me abi up'iweka abi.

, I fittu even pirate u join sef as bribe.

Beht come o no b u wen I see for anoda thread nah nah, haw u take djump reash here nah.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannyxy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Antelope post ur pic again, kslib post ur own too grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
6 months old
you don't chat like you're married, that's my pointtongue
A good feat tho cool
xynerise:
Are u a newbie?

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iaz93: To marry quick na good thing na. .
wey ur pix mr man??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (156) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.