Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet (12825 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet (Locked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ all of u insulting pastor adegboye, i am not angry with you but i have sympathy on ur life, how it will become cuz u are just applying for a curse that ur generations will suffer with you in it , please let close this thread and shut ourself out, i love nigerians ,nairalanders and even everyone but i know the later effects please people please, cry cry
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by tpia: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
jayon, you cant be serious. undecided

Dont you need to look at your own life, before preaching to others. Your main priority should be how to reduce the amount of money you're spending on condoms, since you're so religious. Maybe you can start saving for a jet or something similar, who knows.

its people like you who make others distrust religious figures.
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by Nigeria17: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2008
jayon, their is no curse to anybody generation. People have the right to have a different opinion. THIS IS THE WILL OF GOD.

like i said before if you miss his , i copied and paste it again"

"""look the time is not right to buy a jet, most of the redeemed mission abroad have not paid off their mortgage, if you people have that much cash in nigeria, you can send them to those church abroad. I remember when we started a redemeed church over here more than a decade ago myself , femi , olumiluwa sister and tiwa bear most of the cost. And i know it is still the same for many of their churches abroad. $20 million can help some of their churches get a right footing. """

Musiwa

http://.com
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
@tpia u are so stupid and foolish for ur post ,i said i don't know how am wrong and life is not religiousness its real spirituality,
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by LadyJ1: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
jayon:

@tpia u are so stupid and foolish for your post ,i said i don't know how am wrong and life is not religiousness its real spirituality,

grin grin grin una no go kill me for dis forum ooo grin
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by khufu: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2008
fellow nairalanders the R[/b]edeemed [b]C[/b]ircus [b]C[/b]lowns of [b]G[/b]od are the most stupid set of people in the world. see their comments.
jayon:

@ all of u insulting pastor adegboye, i am not angry with you but i have sympathy on your life, how it will become because u are just applying for a curse that your generations will suffer with you in it , please let close this thread and shut ourself out, i love nigerians ,nairalanders and even everyone but i know the later effects please people please, cry cry
this clown did not even know the correct spelling of the [b]GO[/b]at's name! so much for an ardent follower. i think [b]jayon
is cursed and that's why he believes so much in curses.
fyneguy:

@Khufu

lol

Just relax my good friend. May be your church should do more than its doing now to 'rescue' those of us that have been 'misled'. Abi don't you care to see us make heaven like you 'will'?
my church contributes so much to world peace globally. we also have a campaign against global warming, gay marriages and other ills in society. need i say more? your GO[/b]at can only cause hold ups with his bazaar programmes.

i think [b]Lady J
is a she [b]GO[/b]at to the [b]GO[/b]at. i swear na daddy dey arrange am.
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by LadyJ1: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2008
khufu:

fellow nairalanders the R[/b]edeemed [b]C[/b]ircus [b]C[/b]lowns of [b]G[/b]od are the most stupid set of people in the world. see their comments.this clown did not even know the correct spelling of the [b]GO[/b]at's name! so much for an ardent follower. i think [b]jayon is cursed and that's why he believes so much in curses.my church contributes so much to world peace globally. we also have a campaign against global warming, gay marriages and other ills in society. need i say more? your GO[/b]at can only cause hold ups with his bazaar programmes.

i think [b]Lady J
is a she [b]GO[/b]at to the [b]GO[/b]at. i swear na daddy dey arrange am.

na crime if na daddy dey arrange me?atleast no be your type dey arrange me,who wants a broke assed [b]GO[/b]at like u? wink kiss
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by software(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
jayon:

@tpia u are so stupid and foolish for your post ,i said i don't know how am wrong and life is not religiousness its real spirituality,

hahahahahahaha i can't believe this,  JAYON don vex oooo. is that what papa adeboye taught u? anyway, that shows your level of xtianity. and i will advice u not to comment to whats going on here,  tell God to teach u how to control your temper, 

who go even dey fly the JET? se na Kunle Ajayi go dey fly am? grin grin grin grin

Lets use that 20million USD for something else that will glorify God through us,  Warren buffet donated 31billionUSD for charity,  HE is a world class Business MAN,  he needs to be at so many places at the same time,  YET HE DOES NOT HAVE A PRIVATE JET THAT FLY HIM TO PLACES, HE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A DRIVER, NO SECURITIES, E.T.C

Must we travel before we preach to people? even our ways of life is enough message for an unbeliever,  "a life like that of Jesus Christ"

Kanu heart foundation needs some more money to take care of people who die everyday as a result of lack of funds for surgical operations, 

Help SOMEONE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE,  IT IS ONLY SOMEBODY LIVING WE CAN PREACH THE WORDS OF GOD 2,  . IF ALL OF DEM DIE FINISH, NA WHO WE WON PREACH TO? "Maybe by then, the jet would be less busy"

LETS HELP THE LESS PRIVILEDGE IN THE SOCIETY,  WE DONT NEED A PRIVATE JET grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by LadyJ1: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2008
software:

hahahahahahaha i can't believe this,  JAYON don vex oooo. is that what papa adeboye taught u? anyway, that shows your level of xtianity. and i will advice u not to comment to whats going on here,  tell God to teach u how to control your temper, 

who go even dey fly the JET? se na Kunle Ajayi go dey fly am? grin grin grin grin

Lets use that 20million USD for something else that will glorify God through us,  Warren buffet donated 31billionUSD for charity,  HE is a world class Business MAN,  he needs to be at so many places at the same time,  YET HE DOES NOT HAVE A PRIVATE JET THAT FLY HIM TO PLACES,  HE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A DRIVER,  NO SECURITIES,  E.T.C

Must we travel before we preach to people? even our ways of life is enough message for an unbeliever,  "a life like that of Jesus Christ"

Kanu heart foundation needs some more money to take care of people who die everyday as a result of lack of funds for surgical operations, 

Help SOMEONE WHO IS ABOUT TO DIE,  IT IS ONLY SOMEBODY LIVING WE CAN PREACH THE WORDS OF GOD 2,  . IF ALL OF DEM DIE FINISH, NA WHO WE WON PREACH TO? "Maybe by then, the jet would be less busy"

LETS HELP THE LESS PRIVILEDGE IN THE SOCIETY,  WE DONT NEED A PRIVATE JET grin grin grin

i agree wt u,but wat im trying to say here is ,wt or wtout dat jet pple still die for lack of medical care

im not even a member of R.C.C.G and ive never been to d man's church for one day

but i see no reason for all dis criticism,nobody is perfect mybrother,if d man don do bad thing make him and him God settle am

some of them wey dey scream charity cannot give 1 naira to d less priviledge and they r here making unncecessary mouth
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by huxley(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
If Jesus were alive today (assuming that he ever lived), and if the GO were to walk up to him, do you know what Jesus might say to him?
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by khufu: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2008
Lady J:

na crime if na daddy dey arrange me?atleast no be your type dey arrange me,who wants a broke assed [b]GO[/b]at like u? wink kiss
i thought as much. is daddy good in bed or he is so fast like the he [b]GO[/b]at that he is? do not let mummy Folu catch you o. when the jet comes, then you can move to the next level: make love in the air. grin i hope Kunle Ajayi, his homo partner no go vex!
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by LadyJ1: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2008
khufu:

i thought as much. is daddy good in bed or he is so fast like the he [b]GO[/b]at that he is? do not let mummy Folu catch you o. when the jet comes, then you can move to the next level: make love in the air. grin i hope Kunle Ajayi, his homo partner no go vex!

don't worry sweetie,nobody will catch me,a sharp girl is always a sharp girl  wink as for our sexual relationship,u need not know how good he is ,or how good i am  wink watever we do,we leave it in d bedroom  kiss,as for him homo partner little worries khufu boy,he has a balanced relationship between us all  wink
Re: Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet by LadyJ1: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2008
huxley:

If Jesus were alive today (assuming that he ever lived), and if the GO were to walk up to him, do you know what Jesus might say to him?

tell us smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Miracle By The Apostles Vs. Miracle By Today's Pastors And G.os / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Apostle Suleiman Warned Kogi Governorship Candidates Of Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.