Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43916 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by simpleseyi: 7:43am On Nov 15, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Mr. Eze said.

Take 2: “That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos.”

This is the part I love most.

This nonentity called Eze has many businesses in Yoruba land, has many Yoruba business and political partners, yet he does not want the poor Igbo masses to interact with Yorubas. He hates Yorubas so much, but he keeps shouting "One Nigeria"
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by sbeezy8: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

This nonentity called Eze has many businesses in Yoruba land, has many Yoruba business and political partners, yet he does not want the poor Igbo masses to interact with Yorubas. He hates Yorubas so much, but he keeps shouting "One Nigeria"

hes fake. see below- this one with hausa
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/pS1ckPdXNAGz6bchWQEYE6rvTvrUoP9RWmHs5b8PsBgNKVG*d*v4xPluUPonIciNKz8FOxN2E3a4wsCWf2gbbzvrSryVNpOC/NationalFuneralCeremonyofLateOjukwuinEnugu25.jpg?width=737&height=493[/img]
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by sbeezy8: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2013
simpleseyi:

hes fake. see below- this one with hausa
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Adindupeter: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo: [s][/s]
Lunatic infested Op
See the original statement here https://www.nairaland.com/1515687/panic-osun-community-over-discovery/1
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by sbeezy8: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Arthur Eze giving Abdulsalami abubakar (who actually fought against biafra) handshake

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by sbeezy8: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Arthus EZE with emir of Kano

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pukkah: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: You meant like unite Alafin and Oni for example? grin The word unite is foreign in that hot container called Nigeria.

Let's wait and see.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

Nigga you are not too intelligent, coming from a tribe that always scream about marginization for over 3 decades and wear the whinnning like bad habit that is priceless. We are all privy to how your low life scream every election year that the president must be from your backward hamlet. Only low self esteem re*tards fight all their strength to claim another man land while his hometown look like war ravage somalia. This villagers has been so lied to that they think the southwest look like their hellhole. They say the place is not worth living yet their kinsmen fight tooth and nail to even live in the hinter most part of the region ain't you cry babies tired of your shyte. Please try and develop your hellhole and stop living like scavengers all round southwest Nigeria. I know you re*tard are all mouth isn't it the same way you progenitors pushed the northerns to the wall before they adopted the annual suyalization method keep pushing your luck so far the rain of disgrace is about to fall on you guys in the southwest. Son of a gun try get a brain check cause you are exhibiting advance symptoms of brain damage with all your epitsle of jargons.

What a coward. You waited till Everyone logged out, forgot the thread existed before you slippery ran back to thread to run your mouth. It took you how many hours? Lmfao, biko tell us about this your "whupping" again. Not one single igbo gives a flying f2k if igbo gets presidency of this useless nation. Duh? We are proud knowing the nation became a sh1thole under the yoruba and their northern masters ruling or rather misruling. Infact your people care about igbo presidency more so than the said igbo, evidence by una constant whining and disturbance anytime una wanna preach to us about the "good" of APC or what they have to offer. Nigg@ sit down. The only set of igbo that gives two flying f2k about igbo becoming president of this country are igbo politician and elites looking for their own share of the loot from aso rock.

BTW spare me your stories and tell that mumbo jumbo and fantasy to someone that haven't been, visited and seen SW states. Your entire region looks like a piece of sh1t FACT. The only thing good in SW is lagos and the same lagos is an over grown, over praised slum. He11, the place was even rated as one of the worst place to live.

Like i said and still saying, rather showing us what an internet thug you are and proving what a weakling you are, go outside and start sh1t. You the one mostly threatening people all over the internet all the time, go do something if you have the balls. Weak @ss MF

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Lilimax(f): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Ngokafor: lol!..frustrated clowns in their element this early lovely morning...poor things!...

....stinky low-lives..
grin
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lorddeni: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2013
For me, the tragedy about the anambra elections has been the new low it has become in plainly blind and dumb ethnic baiting...& whatever little respect I had for Jonathan just went down the toilet. I still can't believe he was at the Onitsha campaign when all these ridiculous statements were being made. Just a disaster in true leadership he has become. If there's one thing I have learnt from 2011, it's that a leader who comes to office dividing the people will omly further divide the nation when he gets into office

And by the way, I do not care who wins in Anambra because frankly, it's just none of my business. It doesn't affect my life in anyway. It is the people of the state who know what their challenges are and who will primarily face whatever is the outcome of their decision they make in this election.

I am sick of all this tbh

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders: Why is the Android scared to quote his lord. Damn!!! Its seems am taking this e-bullying too far for some brain dead goons.

This man is such a weakling in real life. By his act you can tell. Lmfaoo. man sit down. Thug lyfe

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:24am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

What a coward. You waited till Everyone logged out, forgot the thread existed before you slippery ran back to thread to run your mouth. It took you how many hours? Lmfao, biko tell us about this your "whupping" again. Not one single igbo gives a flying f2k if igbo gets presidency of this useless nation. Duh? We are proud knowing the nation became a sh1thole under the yoruba and their northern masters ruling or rather misruling. Infact your people care about igbo presidency more so than the said igbo, evidence by una constant whining and disturbance anytime una wanna preach to us about the "good" of APC or what they have to offer. Nigg@ sit down. The only set of igbo that gives two flying f2k about igbo becoming president of this country are igbo politician and elites looking for their own share of the loot from aso rock.

BTW spare me your stories and tell that mumbo jumbo and fantasy to someone that haven't been, visited and seen SW states. Your entire region looks like a piece of sh1t FACT. The only thing good in SW is lagos and the same lagos is an over grown, over praised slum. He11, the place was even rated as one of the worst place to live.

Like i said and still saying, rather showing us what an internet thug you are and proving what a weakling you are, go outside and start sh1t. You the one mostly threatening people all over the internet all the time, go do something if you have the balls. Weak @ss MF

You are joke son, I don't live in mars where you live its was bedtime on earth so I have to leave you in your alien world, you not interested in president?? Yet, your leader and every humanoid from your region cry about it like there live depend on it. For a child living in mars how would you know there are more igbos in Ibadan than the yorubas in the entire alaigbo, one thing about all you village lot is your lack of exposure. Bought my last supply of vegetable leave from an nsukka peasant farmer before saying adios to eruwa. What about the numerous phone accessories Igbo sellers at ago amodu. You are not expected to know this your confined to your shyehole. Damn!! Yorubas and Hausa spoilt nigeria, and your region that your leaders are ruling remain the worst enclave to live in the whole nation. Opoko is legendary of all, one of onwa campaign plan is close the place. What about woliwo and akunnie abeg and go borrow a functioning brain
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

This man is such a weakling in real life. By his act you can tell. Lmfaoo. man sit down. Thug lyfe

[img]http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/IFWT_internet_thug.png[/img

]

Is that your gay spouse??
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Akanbiedu(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

Exactly, At this point Yoruba people should not engage these ibos, Hausa Literally Ignore ibos no matter how much they insult them.....

Supported. But you know, it's nearly impossible for a typical Yorubaman to keep his mouth shut.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira:

Roflmfao. Is this una better SW only something seen in papers or when are you people going to start showing us the better "sw" in reality. ROTFLMFAO. Idk why you illiterate for one sec think many of us haven't visited SW. Every f2king person and their mama knows excluding lagos, the entire SW look like something stuck in 1960s. We all know it so why front. that's how come one of your people ignorantly showed us the disgrace of your states when he was trying to showup tomakint and how your useless brother stay in culture section whining to the SE for showing the village houses in their area and non included mudhuts. Move!!! Because we all know the real f2king realty of una land and not the paper beauty you people stay trying to give it.

Lmfao @ whopping me? Nigg@ when you start actually doing this your whopping, please let me know. Cause so far all you've done is changing stories left and right, denial and denial, lying and oh of course stopping your loud empty barren threatening after daring to do it in reality, not on NL. I'll say it when you begin whopping, let me know. Internet thug. I wondered if your weakling @ss have dared to start sh1t with the nearest igbo like i dared few pages
Dude! Like for the last time, I'm warning you to forgive them o before they start commiting suicide. It have do abeg,ROTFLMDAO.. LoLzzzzzz
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Gabbysky:
Dude! Like for the last time, I'm warning you to forgive them o before they start commiting suicide. It have do abeg,ROTFLMDAO.. LoLzzzzzz

I slay the best of you. The kid is just trying to learn the rudiments of the e-war from a pro.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Akanbiedu(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Either through act of omission or commission..the Ibos have successfully hijacked the GEJ Presidency and turned it into a government for only SS & SE ...out of Nigerian 36 states...they can only guarantee 11 states.

Interesting days are ahead towards 2015.

Let's play on....it's a game of number at the end of the day.

They have messed Jonathan's government up big time.

If you are wondering why Igbos are getting bolder, you still don't understand them at all.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

You are joke son, I don't live in mars where you live its was bedtime on earth so I have to leave you in your alien world, you not interested in president?? Yet, your leader and every humanoid from your region cry about it like there live depend on it. For a child living in mars how would you know there are more igbos in Ibadan than the yorubas in the entire alaigbo, one thing about all you village lot is your lack of exposure. Bought my last supply of vegetable leave from an nsukka peasant farmer before saying adios to eruwa. What about the numerous phone accessories Igbo sellers at ago amodu. You are not expected to know this your confined to your shyehole. Damn!! Yorubas and Hausa spoilt nigeria, and your region that your leaders are ruling remain the worst enclave to live in the whole nation. Opoko is legendary of all, one of onwa campaign plan is close the place. What about woliwo and akunnie abeg and go borrow a functioning brain
Borrrrrrrrring!!! **Yawwwnnnsss and falls asleep in d office** courtesy of ds boring post, ((Oga abeg no vex, I wasn't sleeping on duty))
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
Gabbysky:
Borrrrrrrrring!!! **Yawwwnnnsss and falls asleep in d office** courtesy of ds boring post, ((Oga abeg no vex, I wasn't sleeping on duty))

son of gun, run for safety i don't do battle with kids. Until you become a chief in the n.n.o thingy y'all low lifes set up, that when you can get my attention.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by funnyx(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8: Arthur Eze giving Abdulsalami abubakar (who actually fought against biafra) handshake

What I find ironic is that you never see people like Arthur Eze attacking Hausa Fulani and many northern tribes that fought the war against Biafra it's only Yorubas they can attack.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

You don't live in mars says the man I've witnessed arguing with multiple people mutiple times 24-7 on NL. Did you forget how you stayed hours on NL arguing with dozzybaba during the middle of the night in Nigeria. I sure as heck didn't because middle of the night in Nigeria is daytime here. Nwoke move and stop constantly trying to save face.
I've told you before and I'll say it again "spare me your fantasy, dream stories". I'm not one to pay mind to a wannabe. Why would anyone listen to any story from you afterall "you're a businessman that's on vacation" according to one of your old stories Who the f2k stays in a vacation past a year? Biko, spare me. Tell your stories to a person that haven't seen your region before and know what a sh1thole it is.
Yes, my region is not great either but it sure as he11 better than any area in the SW and everyone know the main reason my region hasn't reached it's potential is because the useless yoruba and northerner have been on our neck, like a bunch of vampires, drinking up all the wealth. If you weren't referring to my state or region and talking about SE then pls wait let me laugh. The said SE is outdoing una in almost everything till the point una started fabricating statistics just to compensate on una incompetence. Luckily, all those fabrication are being demolished day by day by Nigerian stats. We all know Sw rank last in everything important incomparison to the southern states, excluding una "so called" GDP. The said SE was completely demolished, all their cities reduced to rumbles during the war yet look at it now, each place rebuilt. where I'm from went through the same damn thing. Now Compare all that to a region that didn't even have one building torn down. I wonder why una region still look like a piece of dog sh1t. I stay wondering
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2013
eggheaders:

Is that your gay spouse??

No that's a white version of you. A weakling fronting on the internet.

Whussup thug lyfe? Lmfaoo. At this your age, lmbao
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Gabbysky:

no need ask me to leave him cause I'm leaving the useless 1diot be anyway. He's getting boring. I thought for a sec that with his constant E-thuging and chest beating, the m0ron had a little balls at least but nah. A waste of my time. I'm going to bed, goodnight y'all.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2013
funnyx:

What I find ironic is that you never see people like Arthur Eze attacking Hausa Fulani and many northern tribes that fought the war against Biafra it's only Yorubas they can attack.

The people that actually fought IGBOs were Yorubas, You forget that Adekunle and Obasonjo have been boasting how they finish the IGBOS while AWO used hunger to kill 3 million IGBOS and Use their money to give Yorubas free Education, now tell me who actually fought the WAR
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2013
cKaiser:

You mean he had no personal conviction of his own just bowing to the wishes of his hausa overlords

If he wasnt sure about it and can be easily swayed by the no victor no vanquish, why did he now take the nation through the pains he didnt fully believe in

Maybe thats why his own people refused to vote him
Ikemba having an Hausa overlord? grin that would sound faintly right if we have an Emir of Nnewi just as you have in Ilorin. Now Who really has an overlord then, you or Ikemba? Just like Mandela, Emeka knew when to stop fighting and seek other alternative fights and looking at Igbos now and looking back at our state at the dawn of 1970, we shall ever be grateful to him for all his sacrifices despite his youthful mistakes. Cos I was there.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 15, 2013
frankyychiji: is it a lie that Awolowo killed Igbos or u are just too young to know?

how Awolowo killed the ibos, he starved you no be so?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by hercules07: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Eziachi: Ikemba having an Hausa overlord? grin that would sound faintly right if we have an Emir of Nnewi just as you have in Ilorin. Now Who really has an overlord then, you or Ikemba? Just like Mandela, Emeka knew when to stop fighting and seek other alternative fights and looking at Igbos now and looking back at our state at the dawn of 1970, we shall ever be grateful to him for all his sacrifices despite his youthful mistakes. Cos I was there.

The Ilorin Emir is more Yoruba than Fulani, please read up on the history of the Yorubas. The Ooni and Alaafin might not see eye to eye, but, when it comes to outsiders, they will always close ranks.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by funnyx(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

The people that actually fought IGBOs were Yorubas, You forget that Adekunle and Obasonjo have been boasting how they finish the IGBOS while AWO used hunger to kill 3 million IGBOS and Use their money to give Yorubas free Education, now tell me who actually fought the WAR

Awo used igbo's money to fund free education undecided are you for real?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Akanbiedu(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2013
funnyx:

The reason is simple, Yorubas are the only non-Igbo group in Nigeria that spend too much time arguing with Igbos. This is one of those things I wish I could change about Yorubas. I don't know what we stand to gain by defending or trying to change peoples mind. From my little experience in life, its one of those things that doesn't work. Igbos suffer from confirmation bias, they are only interested in confirming what they were told by their parents.

They abuse every other person, but you don't see people responding to them. In fact, the Hausa-fulani is the most abused people in Nigeria but they don't even appear bothered. Thats self-assurance if you asked me.

Let Yorubas drop the idea that they can win debates/arguments based on prejudices.

#Agbalagba se nu kodoro,

I wun nma se wa ninu mi.

agbalagba se nu kodoro#

Act, stop talking.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by funnyx(m): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

The reason is simple, Yorubas are the only non-Igbo group in Nigeria that spend too much time arguing with Igbos. This is one of those things I wish I could change about Yorubas. I don't know what we stand to gain by defending or trying to change peoples mind. From my little experience in life, its one of those things that doesn't work. Igbos suffer from confirmation bias, they are only interested in confirming what they were told by their parents.

They abuse every other person, but you don't see people responding to them. In fact, the Hausa-fulani is the most abused people in Nigeria but they don't even appear bothered. Thats self-assurance if you asked me.

Let Yorubas drop the idea that they can win debates/arguments based on prejudices.

#Agbalagba se nu kodoro,

I wun nma se wa ninu mi.

agbalagba se nu kodoro#

Act, stop talking.

I agree with you to some extent but these people are revisionist and with their propaganda skills if not challenged they are capable of rewriting our history just to satisfy their bigoted minds. And to make matters worse we have a lot of Yoruba youths who are politically naive and ignorant, Hausas are very politically informed so they usually don't need to argue with these people.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2013
funnyx:

If many of you where around in the 60s and saw how dead bodies of Igbos lithered all over the streets of Nigeria especially in the North and stance the Yoruba took to not only fight along side the northerners but produce men like Adekunle as the North cunningly took the back stage. Murtala murdered more Igbos than Adekunle will ever Strang but how many young Igbos knew that? Was It because Murtala kept mute during and after the war? While Adekunle used his mouth more than he actually did and that what most Igbo remembered and passed that to the next Generation, hence sowing more Sees of hate. So I don't know why most you can't understand the animosity. It was more of a shock to an every Igbo man than anything else, that no matter your rivalry, you don't fight your own brother irrespective of your probably good reasons. Again, since after the war you will need to look hard to find Hausa talking about the war in public compared that to our Yoruba friends. Igbo and Yoruba are like England and Germany. They love to hate each other due to their rivalry and its not about to change until both side lives their separate lives, then this rivalry can becomes a healthy competition that will propel both nations to the pinnacle of development. The northerners knew this, hence they play them against each other to a near perfection. Many will be shocked how Igbo and Yoruba will get on, once Nigeria is broken, just like Russia and Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2013
hercules07:

The Ilorin Emir is more Yoruba than Fulani, please read up on the history of the Yorubas. The Ooni and Alaafin might not see eye to eye, but, when it comes to outsiders, they will always close ranks.
You mean like Oloye Saraki and his children? grin grin. Alafin and Oni did not close rank when Abiola was murdered. Oni said It was act of God and Alafin was disgusted. Do you really understand your own race?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.