Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43978 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
the source is a blog?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by kelvgr8: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
What does '50% of private jets are owned by Anambra people' got to do with the yearnings of a common man to eat three square meals in a day. Is the president trying to encourage people to buy more private jets?

Mr. President, I think you can do better!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adults all,Idi0ts all.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by packman: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Polio: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
sagombugo: Most of the statements are reckless,divisive and laden with unbridled dosage of charlatanism!

Rather than do what is right to promote oneness amongst us,Arthur Eze wants to play a dubious one by saying Ngige went to join 'Awolowo people who killed Ndigbos'

What a pathetic statement from a man of his exposure!

I couldnt have put it any better than the above.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Because it is PDP everybody is fuming in the mouth . . . When your Buhari/Bakare went to town with the` dog and baboon soaked in blood` story what was APC`s reaction? They were hailed as heroes. Abeg ii

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by frankyychiji(f): 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
sagombugo: Most of the statements are reckless,divisive and laden with unbridled dosage of charlatanism!

Rather than do what is right to promote oneness amongst us,Arthur Eze wants to play a dubious one by saying Ngige went to join 'Awolowo people who killed Ndigbos'

is it a lie that Awolowo killed Igbos or u are just too young to know?

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Demdem(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
kelvgr8: What does '50% of private jets are owned by Anambra people' got to do with the yearnings of a common man to eat three square meals in a day. Is the president trying to encourage people to buy more private jets?

Jonathan was obviously high on kaikai before he mounted the podium.
Campaign speech grin

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by israeltob(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Pdp is no longer interested in Nigeria development but d
parties mouth and how dey can make name for themselves. Hmmmmmm. Smh.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
Dat what u expect.D r so desperate to win d election,But Tony Nwoye can never win d election,come 16th.Pple no even sabi am.No amount of CHEATING will save u pple
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by oladoya(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
BrightCar: IS THAT HOW U INSULT PEOPLE?I DON'T THINK YOU ARE WELL, IN FACT THE WHOLE OF YOUR FAMILY INCLUDING YOU ARE GENETIC IMBECILES !!
heheheheheheh cant stop laffing. Why the thing dey pain you now? Abi you relate with Jonathan ni?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OnyiiVictor: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
kelvgr8: What does '50% of private jets are owned by Anambra people' got to do with the yearnings of a common man to eat three square meals in a day. Is the president trying to encourage people to buy more private jets?

What did Mr. President said that are ridiculous in his statement. what he's saying is Anambra people is wealthy and a business people

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
They understand the audience are bunch of emotional lots.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by israeltob(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2013

you think so
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by emmanuel4758(m): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

I dont really know why you or anyone is surprised at such an utterance by this imbecilic president. In the last Presidential chat, Jonathan publicly stated that corruption is not a problem in Nigeria and its effects are largely exaggerated.

Jonathan is an inept, daft and incompetent leader.
i wish u wat ever u wish my presido cus in bible god says respect ur elder so dat ur life will be long

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by omiobo: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
The statements are pathetic. I hate Akpabio for those words. He thinks like Esau. God will favour Ngige if even the silly man go extra miles to nail him.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

I dont really know why you or anyone is surprised at such an utterance by this imbecilic president. In the last Presidential chat, Jonathan publicly stated that corruption is not a problem in Nigeria and its effects are largely exaggerated.

Lobatan!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by paranorman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
What men say to score cheap points. Is dere still hope for Nigeria? So some people are still pained by Awo's brillance?! God help us sha
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Erotex(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Speaking in Phyno voice "i see smoke everywhere"

truth is painful........but they should hav not put it into politics
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
emmanuel4758: i wish u wat ever u wish my presido cus in bible god says respect ur elder so dat ur life will be long

Can you disprove that the president is a m..oron. if you can't abeg scamp for safety.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by wellmax(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
The painful thing for me is for people/politicians to make derogatory and tribalist comments and Mr. President is there sited and clapping.
What happened to the oath of maintaining and upholding the peace and unity of the country. SMH for this jungle country.

8 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by DonaldGenes(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Is it true Tony Nwoye is [size=38pt]using NECO as his only qualification [/size]to vie for the Gov' position? wtf? i saw his credentials on AIT
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cuntento(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013

the truth is always bitter
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pukkah: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Italiano1:

A man that blamed other countries for the massive and unprecedented oil theft in Nigeria.

A man that said he was 'weak' when he realized Babangida was interested in contesting for the President under PDP.

A man that consulted IBB for advice when he was the Deputy Governor.

A man that paid the pension of old, retired British colonialists.

A man that pardoned a convicted treasury looter and thief.

A man that absolved a terrorist, bomb-throwing group without any form of investigation.

A man that travels all over the place with large and bloated contingents.

A man that's shielding a Minister that has been indicted by the House of Reps.

A man who blames everybody except himself for everything that's wrong.

A man who promised to unite Nigeria but under whose tenure Nigeria has become most divided and clannish.

12 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by normaljenny(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Una never see anything. Stay with an anambara money bag, (not the educated ones o) and u will be amazed at the kind of reasoning that emanates from their brain. Nobody sabi anything pass them. To them, they are the richest, bravest, most intelligent, most everything in the eastern part.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Donmichaelz(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
I was agravated to comment on these topic due to the sacasism I feel about igbos .it is a shame of pizma ocrangor that the region that brings the least revenue to the nation is highly castigorized with relevant supretendance.I don't think I can vote someone who insults an opponent just to get self pity from the naive,poor and uneducated anambrariañs to vote for him.it is sad to see that even the president is defficient of krikum krikum, self respect and integrity.I will urge all voters to rather sit at home than kizmatai with a wasabi in line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

FG Rejects Governors’ N22,500 Minimum Wage Proposal / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.