Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,613 members, 7,885,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43910 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by kingbang: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
edo.girl:

Okay, so the man said his mind.

But, how about a President that sits there and behaves as though he agrees with that comment.

He should be a unifying President.

Unifying what? We have issues my dear..between the 3 major ethnic groups and everybody knows it. GEJ disagreeing with Arthur Ezeh wont change anything in the minds of millions of igbos. He wants to unify the nation and that's why he has called for a National Conference.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
whitecat007: Is anyone actually surprised for real? Cos I am not. I have studied the pattern, ibos makes statements like this to hurt cos they know we care. Yoruba need to bring out their "I don't care" cards each time. If only the Yoruba really knows what time it is in Nigeria now! If only my people can just look at the big picture of where and how it will end.

When you force married, someone who says he is not in love with you anymore and was prepared for even a bloody divorce. she even ran back to her father's house and you marched down and drag her by the hair, back into your house and bed, so what do you expect? grin 45 years too lateness I said.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
edo.girl:
The remark about Awolowo and the Yorubas is so bad.
How did we as a country get to this low low point?
So sad.
Edo.girl, were you aware that Oba of Benin insulted Awolowo that he will never ever rule Nigeria. does that make Oba a bad man, yes or no.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
edo.girl:

Okay, so the man said his mind.

But, how about a President that sits there and behaves as though he agrees with that comment.

He should be a unifying President.

The President is human; I doubt if he didn't suffer casualty during the said war. Do you know why the President's region is among the least developed in terms of Federal presence despite being resource rich? Why did the president have to walk to school without shoes as a child? The President doesn't have to call the man to order, what the President need to do is to explore the truth in what the man said. Hopefully, the National Conference would shed more light on what need to be done to prevent the like of Arthur Eze's of the country from voicing similar frustrations. Calling him to order in the name of unification is what has been done since the war 'ended', do you think it's working?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: what do you mean by western yoruba? What do you mean by ondo people dont like awolowo? You ibos killed brigadier samuel ademulegun an ondo man, you ibos invaded ore a n ondo town and now you ibos speak ill of obafemi awolowo while gej looks on and you expect ondos to vote for him?

what do u say about yoruba calling GEJ FISHERMAN, CL-UE-LESS, RE-TARD?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
...but APC has got some nerve!!!...after the deportation saga and all the multitude of insults that followed from Fani Kayode and co(an APC chieftain btw)..with no atom of decorum what-so-ever..

...they still expect to have a smooth sailing in Anambra of all state!..really?
...when they were running their mouth on this forum and beyond,didnt they stop to think that it can be used against them in the up-coming Anambra election??....now it has happened and they are here crying about divisive blablabla after insulting Jonathan on a daily basis..funny!

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SUBMARINE: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
History repeating itself but taking a different direction. In 1960s d Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba penetrated d Eastern region dividing us 2 exploit our oil. But 2day, d Eastern region is united in a fight 2 recover d oil wealth they lost in d 1960s. Click yes if u bliv am saying d truth.

8 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by funnyx(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
ilugunboy:

Can you please just shut up already and stop spewing utter inanities and bull shytee on this forum...it's rather getting irritating reading your comments in this community.

He's an annoying mosquito so just ignore him.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by rckdude: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well truth be told the op could have quoted their statements out of context. But i can remember the same president GEJ while campaigning for the PDP gubernatorial candidate in Lagos made unwise statements such as "vote for PDP to rule Lagos, Lagos is too precious to be in the hand of criminals, Lagos is too precious to be in the hand of rascals" those were his exact words. He was still the acting president then and nobody knew how misguided he could be with his statements, but that was when i knew our president talks without thinking. So i won't be surprised if the op was not quoting him out of context.
i also remember listening to a certain SE or SS governor campaigning for GEJ and saying he was very close to GEJ, so close that he could enter his bedroom at anything. Like seriously what sort of a campaign gimmick is that?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by luvmijeje(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
I am not surprise, Jonathan has been box in, so he is desperate and he has no choice but to play dirty. He can't afford to lose Anambra to APC.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by SUBMARINE: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
History repeating itself but taking a different direction. In 1960s d Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba penetrated d Eastern region dividing us 2 exploit our oil. But 2day, d Eastern region is united in a fight 2 recover d oil wealth they lost in d 1960s. Click yes if u bliv am saying d truth
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy: APC, clearly, is a Yoruba--Hausa-Fulani Alliance in their bid to wrestle power away from Old Eastern Nigeria. This alliance had been tested in the 1960s during the Civil-War between Gowon/Muritala and Awolowo leading to the defeat of the Self-Determination efforts of the aforementioned Easterners.

Old Eastern? Where was this old eastern between 1967-2009? Edwin Clark from the old east, is no less enemy than....... to the Igbo nation.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ba7man(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

On Nigeria perhaps. Show me one Nigeria leader you guys are ever proud of, and I will show the world a liar!
They might all be below expectation.......but the lot you guys vote in and tolerate are on another level in terms of Governance......
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngokafor: ...but APC has got some nerve!!!...after the deportation saga and all the multitude of insults that followed from Fani Kayode and co(an APC chieftain btw)..with no atom of decorum what-so-ever..

...they still expect to have a smooth sailing in Anambra of all state!..really?
...when they were running their mouth on this forum and beyond,didnt they stop to think that it can be used against them in the up-coming Anambra election??....now it has happened and they are here crying about divisive blablabla after insulting Jonathan on a daily basis..funny!

I hope your people would be able to take it when the Yorubas reply with their own xenophobic acts on Arthur Ezes kinsmen especially those living in the SouthWest

Let every Yorubaman be reminded of those who killed Akintola, Ademulegun and Sodeinde

Let every Yoruba man be reminded of those who attacked Ore in Yorubaland

10 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ettybaba(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
Orlando Owoh: No Yoruba man takes it kindly with anybody that tries to rubbish the image the sage, Obafemi Awolowo. On this basis, the President should forget about the SW in 2015 election.
Seriously. GEJ and his crew on that podium where such statements are made are insan.e.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
OMO YORUBA ERONU, OMO ODU'A ERO AROKAN

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
luvmijeje: I am not surprise, Jonathan has been box in, so he is desperate and he has no choice but to play dirty. He can't afford to lose Anambra to APC.

Are you for real? Playing dirty also involves citing a jejune tale and lies that had absolutely nothing to do with anything?

If that's how to play dirty, Yorubas will never forget to pay them back. When it's time to unleash the dragon on them, they won't be able to tell the next generation. Streets is watching!

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Eziachi: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
SUBMARINE: History repeating itself but taking a different direction. In 1960s d Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba penetrated d Eastern region dividing us 2 exploit our oil. But 2day, d Eastern region is united in a fight 2 recover d oil wealth they lost in d 1960s. Click yes if u bliv am saying d truth
Let me get this straight. So the Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba in the PDP are not the proper ones than those in APC? grin
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by brownbriggs(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
If you know NGIGE will win like my post

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

I hope your people would be able to take it when the Yorubas reply with their own xenophobic acts on Arthur Ezes kinsmen especially those living in the SouthWest

Let every Yorubaman be reminded of those who killed Akintola, Ademulegun and Sodeinde

EGBON MI, I AM SHEDDING TEARS
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
ba7man: They might all be below expectation.......but the lot you guys vote in and tolerate are on another level in terms of Governance......

Shifting the goal post? Knock yourself out!

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ettybaba(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Any Yoruba man that supports PDP after such open hatred shown toward them by GEJ,eze e.t.c is definitely a bastar.d.

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

..please keep quiet!..who are you threatning?...do whatever you want to do and stop issuing empty-threats on the internet!..*mstcheww!

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Where was a certain Ademola Adegboyega and what role did he play in all this? And who the f--k in Banjo?
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

Take 2: “That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos.”

Omo Yoruba, How can those who killed Akintola still be roaming around our ancestral land

Omo Oduduwa, How can those who killed Ademulegun still be free in our ancestral land

Omo kaaro Oojire How can those who killed Sodeinde still be living freely in Sodeindes ancestral land

Omoluabi, How can those who attacked the land of our ancestors in Ore still be in the land they attacked

8 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Omo Yoruba, How can those who killed Akintola still be roaming around our ancestral land

Omo Oduduwa, How can those who killed Ademulegun still be free in our ancestral land

Omo kaaro Oojire How can those who killed Sodeinde still be living freely in Sodeindes ancestral land

Omoluabi, How can those who attacked the land of our ancestors in Ore still be in the land they attacked

Lolzzz!..jokes..
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by PointB: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Are you not omo yorobaa? what the f-k are you waiting for? You and your children can lead the charge and other will follow! Blaady kaward!

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by guyosict(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
It wil B a mistake if anambar ppl vote APC,

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pukkah: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

Now Anambra is an Igbo State and PDP and APGA are not Awolowo's party.

When did the PDP, especially in the South West, become a non Awolowo's party? shocked

Which party has more Awoists, the APC, PDP or the AD? Ebenezer Babatope, one of the remaining Awoists is a PDP member. So many other Awoists are in the AD.

Or is it any party that is ruling most of the South Western states that's an Awolowo's party even when Awoists are in other parties and the Awolowo family is not at ease with a major leader of the APC?

When one looks again at the statement describing the APC as an Awolowo party, it becomes obvious that the hatred goes beyond the person of Awolowo and is for the entire Yorubas . Except you can prove or show how APC alone is the party of Awolowo.

This reckless statement has just stoked the fire of hatred that goes beyond party politics. The implications of the callous statement may go beyond the wildest imagination of the speaker and those of you goading them.

4 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ettybaba(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: OMO YORUBA ERONU, OMO ODU'A ERO AROKAN
Awolowo's name has just been dragged in the mud with approval of Gej we massively voted for. There must be a reaction to this my brothers. We're being taking for a ride in this country. Let's unite and chart our future.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by cKaiser: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
PointB:

Where was a certain Ademola Adegboyega and what role did he play in all this? And who the f--k in Banjo?

A certain Adegboyega never killed anyone you can bring evidence to the contrary

Akintola was in his bedroom when he was killed by Nwobosi, Yet Nwobosis kinsmen still living in Akintolas homeland

Ademulegun a son of Ondo was killed with his wife by Onwuateugwu why are Onwuateugwus kinsmen still walking freely in Ademuleguns land

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by whitecat007: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'm not a bro!
nogames: Bro we don't have short memories, we gona serve him right.. don't forget Osun people refused to vote for him, even when
other SW tactically adopted him as candidate.. 2015 is around the corner, we are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.