Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,647 members, 7,885,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally (43912 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
lagcity:

Guy, go and sleep. We are not Igbo whiners. Just look at how you typed up an epistle. Now who is the whiner?

Oh the only reason i wrote that long post is to show una y'all hypocrisy and why those men on that platform do not give not a rat @ss about yoruba's feelings.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by drdams: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Great Awo!
Ibos and Awo!
Ibos & Phobia for Northerners...

Conductor beat una, una beat tyre run.

APC has more Hausa! Yet these Myopic fools will always point on Yoruba as regards d party. Why? D fear of d Northerners.

Let the Yorubas be n let no 1 try and segregate Ondos from Yoruba.
Dont allow people who dont have history and a documented record of being organized tell us about our selves.

We know our selves better.
Let the Ibo do more on Archeaology, Historiography, e.t.c to know who they really are.
For now, they are simply the Microbiological Epitome of 'Sponteneous Generation'.
The are maggots that are yet to trace their source.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip: This post shouldn't generate much pages really, the Yoruba posters should just take note of the part which glaringly displays the anti-Yoruba mentality ingrained in the East.

Lastly, the Igbo posters saying 'all is fair', I hope when the comment from their politicians generates reactions across the west that affects your ilks there won't be any complaints and all would still be fair? Because in the end when we all throw down the dice, the Igbos will be the biggest losers smiley cool

It only beats me that educated folks are very much in support of divisive and tribal-istic laden politics in 2013!!

Tell that to ur awolowo of 2013, FFK! U lots clap for him and jeer at his tribalistic rants, and u think we r not taking note of d hatred u yorubas have for us by supporting d animal? Why are u now whinning when d table turned?

5 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
hercules07:

Pa Eziachi is stoking the fires here but that line was unfair, I will suggest you apologise.

I was playing the game since everything is fair in a war of attrition. However, being respectful is Yoruba and the voice of the elders is the voice of God. I take that back and I sincerely apologize to Pa Eziachi. I honestly don't mean it that way but we all read meanings into things differently.

My sincere apologies to Pa Eziachi. You're a star!

But I would say this: the name of a man who did everything any intelligent person would have done to put an end to an unwinnable war is being dragged through the mud for no reason because of the hatred and envy certain clime/people have for what he was able to achieve for his people during his sojourn on earth. He died long before I was born. So why the fixation on his name and his legacy by these people? That's unacceptable.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arysexy:

Bingo keep barking.

Barking till I tear you apart and eat your bones for breakfast, lunch and dinner, you prey.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by WilyWily2: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
KIRIJI: Omo ibo you know nothing about the sons and daugthers of ekimogun. Going by the comment made at anambra with GEJ in attendance, i dare him to come to ondo unguarded, i bet you, the osemawe would personally chop off his head in front of the ayilala shrine
Good people of Ondo don't want to see APC thieves in their state, Western Yoruba parasites like them now because of their oil wealth.
Thief Tinubu, and Lie Lie Mohammed are eyeing Ondo oil wealth, Ondo for Ondo people.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lagcity(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Oh the only reason i wrote that long post is to show una y'all hypocrisy and why those men on that platform do not give not a rat @ss about yoruba's feelings.

Look who's talking about feelings. We in the West do not give a fork what you guys do really. I mean we are not the ones always asking for apologies from one ethnic group or another. All these emotions and tantrums on the campaign trail is an Igbo thing, we Yorubas are not very emotional people.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Arysexy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

I was playing the game since everything is fair in a war of attrition. However, being respectful is Yoruba and the voice of the elders is the voice of God. I take that back and I sincerely apologize to Pa Eziachi. I honestly don't mean it that way but we all read meanings into things differently.

My sincere apologies to Pa Eziachi. You're a star!

But I would say this: the name of a man who did everything any intelligent person would have done to put an end to an unwinnable war is being dragged through the mud for no reason because of the hatred and envy certain clime/people have for what he was able to achieve for his people during his sojourn on earth. He died long before I was born. So why the fixation on his name and his legacy by these people? That's unacceptable.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by crackhouse(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
ifeanyi david: APGA all the way

OBIANO our next GOVERNOR
shatap there.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
lagcity:

Look who's talking about feelings. We in the West do not give a fork what you guys do really. I mean we are not the ones always asking for apologies from one ethnic group or another. All these emotions and tantrums on the campaign trail is an Igbo thing, we Yorubas are not very emotional people.

Convince yourself and your brothers on this thread and start acting it out then maybe you can get me and others to believe your "story".

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Italiano1: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yesterday, the entire People’s Democratic Party appeared to descend on Anambra to push the gubernatorial candidate, Tony Nwoye into winning an election many pundits think he won’t. He has been involved in litigation over who is candidate for the pasty for the past few months – and has been late to the campaign trail.

Drunk on the wine of now-possible success, the PDP bigwigs at the event – including President Goodluck Jonathan – found it a bit difficult to control their tongues. We bring you some of the statements, thanks to Premium Times, that were so bad, they’re almost unbelievable

“50 per cent of the private jets in Nigeria are owned by Anambra people” – President Goodluck Jonathan

“I told Gov. Obi to hand over to this young man,” – PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur

“Today we have for the first time in history, a candidate from Anambra North. I’m sure that the people of Anambra North will do anything to put their son, Comrade Tony Nwoye, into the Government House come 2014” – Senator Margaret Okadigbo

“If it is not Panadol it can never be like Panadol. This is a party that is deporting your sons and daughters and demolishing their shops” – Governor of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio said.

“Mr. President, kidnapping in Anambra is a lucrative business” – Governorship candidate, Tony Nwoye

However, it was apparently PDP board of trustees member and billionaire chairman of Orient Petroleum that went on the most expansive roll:

Take 1: “For many years the orphans and widows in this state were neglected, until God brought Jonathan from a village in Otuoke. The same thing happened to Tony Nwoye, from a village called Nsugbe. They have no money,” Mr. Eze said.

Take 2: “That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos

Take 3: “Peter Obi, we gave him power, he did not conduct election for eight years. He was busy building mansions and marble houses everywhere.”

Take 4: “Anambra people, let us change your lives while we are still alive.”

And for good measure, he appears to be in tune with the life expectancy average in Nigeria under the leadership of his favourite president.

“”I’m 65 years,” Mr. Eze declared at the rally. “And I’ll die very soon.”

Let no one stand between an old man and his wishes.

Source: http://www.ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

It is a widely known fact that Arthur Eze is a corrupt, morally deficient dunce. As he has rightly said himself, he is getting old and senility is gradually setting in. It is however unfortunate that his views are shared by the majority of his people.

In a saner environment, his comments would have been roundly condemned but what we are witnessing is an almost unanimous justification and agreement by his fellow men.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lagcity(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Convince yourself and your brothers on this thread and start acting it out then maybe you can get me and others to believe your "story".

Hey buddy, all i'm saying is all is fair. Let's try to tone down on the apology and whining galore. It is embarassing. A bunch of jobless Igbo men grab their wives' wrappers from the wardrobe and head to a townhall meeting in order to seek apologies from one Governor who is doing his best for his people. And mama Nkechi is sitting at home and laugh her ass off saying, "look at these useless men, your fellow man insults you and you are asking for an apology." This effeminate stuff has to stop! It is embarassing.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Pukkah: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
9jacrip: This post shouldn't generate much pages really, the Yoruba posters should just take note of the part which glaringly displays the anti-Yoruba mentality ingrained in the East.

Lastly, the Igbo posters saying 'all is fair', I hope when the comment from their politicians generates reactions across the west that affects your ilks there won't be any complaints and all would still be fair? Because in the end when we all throw down the dice, the Igbos will be the biggest losers smiley cool

It only beats me that educated folks are very much in support of divisive and tribal-istic laden politics in 2013!!

For those who may not know, including those who uttered the reckless statements and their supporters, one of the unintended consequences of the acerbic and thoughtless statement is that it will unite the Yorubas more.

I don't think the 'Awolowo people' in PDP, AD, Labour Party etc will feel good about the needless, divisive statement. Heck, I don't even think the Yorubas in Jonathan's government would feel cool with it not to talk of moderates and erstwhile apathetic people.

Thus, this statement is even capable of making APC and Yoruba nationalism stronger at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
lagcity:

Hey buddy, all i'm saying is all is fair. Let's try to tone down on the apology and whining galore. It is embarassing. A bunch of jobless Igbo men grab their wives' wrappers from the wardrobe and head to a townhall meeting in order to seek apologies from one Governor who is doing his best for his people. And mama Nkechi is sitting at home and laugh her ass off saying, "look at these useless men, your fellow man insults you and you are asking for an apology." This effeminate stuff has to stop!

Inbred man-biatches. cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
I think is now clear to all and sundry, that its high time we drop our sophistication toga and get crude like the hausa / Fulani. I don't think this subhumanoids should remain anywhere close to ile karo ojire anymore.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
lagcity:

Hey buddy, all i'm saying is all is fair. Let's try to tone down on the apology and whining galore. It is embarassing. A bunch of jobless Igbo men grab their wives' wrappers from the wardrobe and head to a townhall meeting in order to seek apologies from one Governor who is doing his best for his people. And mama Nkechi is sitting at home and laugh her ass off saying, "look at these useless men, your fellow man insults you and you are asking for an apology." This effeminate stuff has to stop! It is embarassing.

Your Stupid1ty knows no bound. WTF are you whining about now? WTF are you even talking about? Abeg if u gave no idea what else to talk about and want act like musiwa, then go find musiwa to run naked in the town square with. See me see wahala. I keep getting nigg@s like musiwa conversing with me. Na wa oo. Ogini kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by lagcity(m): 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Your Stupid1ty knows no bound. WTF are you whining about now? WTF are you even talking about? Abeg if u gave no idea what else to talk about and want act like musiwa, then go find musiwa to run naked in the town square with. See me see wahala. I keep getting nigg@s like musiwa conversing with me. Na wa oo. Ogini kwa?

Mama Nkechi is looking for her wrapper. shameles man.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ishit4body(f): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
but wait o, how many of these buffons saying the statements are ridiculous will go to vote in the Anambra elections? None of them. So, let them keep ranting.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pukkah:

For those who may not know, including those who uttered the reckless statements and their supporters, one of the unintended consequences of the acerbic and thoughtless statement is that it will unite the Yorubas more.

I don't think the 'Awolowo people' in PDP, AD, Labour Party etc will feel good about the needless, divisive statement. Heck, I don't even think the Yorubas in Jonathan's government would feel cool with it not to talk of moderates and erstwhile apathetic people.

Thus, this statement is even capable of making APC and Yoruba nationalism stronger at the end of the day.
I CONCOUR WITH YOU. PERSONALLY I DONT CARE ABOUT APC, NEITHER DO I GIVE AN INCH ABOUT PDP. BUT THE INSULT AGAINT THE NAME OF CHEIF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO BY THESE PDP STALWARTS AT ANAMBRA IN THE PRESENCE OF GEJ WOULD SURELY UNITE YORUBAS TOGETHER NO MATTER THIER DIVERGENT POLITICAL AFFILIATION
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders: I think is now clear to all and sundry, that its high time we drop our sophistication toga and get crude like the hausa / Fulani. I don't think this subhumanoids should remain anywhere close to ile karo ojire anymore.

Just do it already and stop threatening us on NL. We all heard it so many times already on this website till the point it's getting ridiculous. Do it already if una got the balls. Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Will this irritating re*tard just stfu. We know your tribe to the tribe of whiners. From the bitchslapping of the war to the deportation in Lagos and the babaloja saga. You lots are funny set of cry babies. Since all is fair in the game now. Y'all should starting preparing how to use ekenedili chukwu motor to carry all your mansions to alaigbo.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pukkah:

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by ishit4body(f): 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
This thread shows one thing. GEJ is very popular.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
One_Naira:

Just do it already and stop threatening us on NL. We all heard it so many times already on this website till the point it's getting ridiculous. Do it already if una got the balls. Damn.

Hey you halfwit, we are not bunch of emotionally nzobu zobu eyinmba eyin re*tards. We take action when the coast is clear and when it is obvious to even Lucifer that you have over step your bounds.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
ishit4body: This thread shows one thing. GEJ is very popular.

Them really shi...t for your brain dolts.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
ishit4body: but wait o, how many of these buffons saying the statements are ridiculous will go to vote in the Anambra elections? None of them. So, let them keep ranting.

Who cares about who you met-civilisation-by-accident-via-colonization mongrels vote for? Vote for a gorilla for all I care. But keep Awolowo's name out of your putrid and smelly mouths. Let him R.I.P!
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
ishit4body: This thread shows one thing. GEJ is very popular.
In condoning nonsense
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by eggheaders(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sheeple:

Who cares about who you met-civilisation-by-accident-via-colonization mongrels vote for? Vote for a gorilla for all I care. But keep Awolowo's name out of your putrid and smelly mouths. Let him R.I.P!

And none of this homo erectus should complain when we deport their kind fleeing from the maladministration of the gorilla they vote in.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by Ngokafor(f): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
.....too many cowardly threats abound here...empty barrels making so much useless noise..
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by OneNaira6: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
eggheaders:

Will this irritating re*tard just stfu. We know your tribe to the tribe of whiners. From the bitchslapping of the war to the deportation in Lagos and the babaloja saga. You lots are funny set of cry babies. Since all is fair in the game now. Y'all should starting preparing how to use ekenedili chukwu motor to carry all your mansions to alaigbo.

Says the 1diot that whin and announce to everyone every sec he's banned like his black @ss is the only person that get banned on this forum. Then again what more do you expect, when a man is a weakling in real life, he'll want to announce when he's seen for sec as a bad@ss. Unlike the sh1t that you listed that is something worth talking about, We know your entire tribe as the community that whin over the dumbest sh1t from declaring war that stella firing your useless people to your leaders whining how yoruba are few in GEJ administation and now how GEJ is not defending your community to how Igbo using trabilism campaign against una. Abeg spare us una useless whining.
Re: Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally by sigidporte(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
After Anambra guber election
on Nov 16, Sunday/Monday
Newspaper Headlines will go as
follow;

= Don't celebrate yet, Nwoye
tells Obiano (APGA)
(Leadership)
= Concede defeat, Obiano urges
Uba and Ngige (Punch)
= APC Cries out, says election
was rigged (daily sun)
= Ngige demands Vote
recount... (Vanguard)
= No evidence of manipulation
(NTA news)
= This is the same way I was
robbed in 2003, 2007 and 2011 -
Buhari. (Nation Newspaper &
Daily Trust)
= Election results for Mmiata
Anam awaited (Channels)
= Trucks with suspected ballot
papers crosses into Agulueri
from Kogi (Sahara Reporters).
= There will be violence if we
loose; APC declares (Hope For
Nigeria)
= Uba and Nwoye are
opportunists - Go back to
school and biz (AIT)
= GEJ congratulates Obiano -
charges him to live up to
expectations (NTA)
= I will not accept result Ngige
tells Obi and Obiano (STV)
= Uba, Nwoye, Ngige and
others head to Election Petition
Tribunal (Channels TV)
= Election was free and fair
says Jega (NTA)
= The people behind Obiano's
victory: True story
uncovered...(Va nguard)
= There is no perfect election in
the world -OBJ. - (Guardian) = Soludo congratulates
Obiano.... (Aljazera)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Messi. Nigerians React / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.