Stats: 3,188,717 members, 7,935,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! (39961 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by MrAboki: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

for real sir?
She picked on us cuz we've become a bane to their existence and shit.
Heck! We've even become a bane to our own very existence.
Bruh, u sir need to shut up ur mouth and open up ur mind for real.

Nigeria is the bane of US existence?!!

All I would like to know is the Telephone number & address of your weed seller..

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
delegiwa:

Pally, u forgive her 'figurative sweetner' but is hell bent on strangling anyone that stands his/her ground to say that Ann Coulter is not only a slowspoke but also an 'inconsquential rightwing white supremacist'! Well you could be the thief or fraudster she's talking about but I have never seen where the crime being committed by less than 50,000 persons is being used to paint 160m! I will never take that rubbish not from you or that white biatch called Ann Coulter!!!
i'd really luv to agree wt u buh there is no point in both of us bn wrong.
Most of her write-up are in the interest of america and against the elements she considered to be hamperin america's progress and safety; albeit in the most radical of ways.
The question shld be why is she slanderin us. Why didnt she pick on china, ghana, southie and the likes.
We are in the wrong and we shld take it simply as a wake up call.
Its abt time we start gettin our $hit ryt too.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Nigeria is the bane of US existence?!!

All I would like to know is the Telephone number & address of your weed seller..
with all pleasure. Who knows maybe it will open up dat closed mind of urs
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Those of you saying she's RIGHT that they teach credit card fraud in our universities, did you learn such thing?? Ok what concerns Obamacare and Nigerians??

Some people who claims they are educated are the real fo.... ools here

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by efedavies: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I Rep Nigerian!!!!!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
nutty_hnic:

i have refused to make any instultive comment to anyone but i couldnt hold it...

how is that poster an i..d.iot?
YOU stu...pid Nigerian scumbag....Your inability to discern truth is what will make you die in ignorance..

You probably should be one of those scamming innocent people trying hard to scam people of their hard earned money you fu...cking brainless bigot...

you are a disgrace to the human specie and should be thrown out to the zoo...

Every where in Nigeria is corruption, down to the house of God and you are here supporting it!!

St..uppid nigerians like you will resist every effort to change your misguided and corrupt beliefs...yet someone is trying to enlighten you but No! you can not be free from your self imposed blindess..

whoever says nigerias problem isnt spiritual!!!!!

First and foremost, I would peacefully accept this your tough-guy syndrome as somebody who doesn't know anything about me in this forum. I can as well play the game of insults, if you really want to go there. But, I am not going to do that for some reason best known to me.

For those of you who are so much concerned yet played down on the figure of speech in the woman's write-up to exonerate her consequential piece of writing posted on yahoo have no reason to point fingers at me. If you cannot see that I am also going about that poster's writing from a figurative angle all rather PUN intended in that my statement you have no reason to insult me at all.

On the final note, please, I think you need some brain work before coming here to challenge any of my comments.

Thank you.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Mafious(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
People are not getting the point here, the Woman is trying to make a scathing remark so she is blowing everything way out of
proportion; that is what women do when the want to make trouble #MarriedGuysKnow.

The real fact here is in the United States, I don't know of anywhere else but in this country our own is becoming too much. Na only
us. Most of the people doing this things are not even citizens many of them are here on Student Visa or Visitor Visa overstays.

Oyinbo people have their own issues don't get me wrong but ask anyone in the Nigerian community here when we hear an African
has done something stupid our minds go up because we know our people. CNN is a huge news corporation and if a people are stereotyped
on there it becomes fact. Canadians, Australians, Germans and the rest of the world would follow suit. Let us admit we have a huge
problem and deal with it. I have had to run away from Nigerian gatherings because some people are so unscrupulous many of them
come in and in less than 1 month they want to buy Range Rover Sport HOW. Their talk is ''Bros make we run systems unto SS'' you have
to think what is our fantasy with cheap success nobody wants to work hard.

The people who are suffering for it are honest, hardworking Nigerians. We then wonder why we are treated like dogs at foreign embassies.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mafious: People are not getting the point here, the Woman is trying to make a scathing remark so she is blowing everything way out of
proportion; that is what women do when the want to make trouble #MarriedGuysKnow.

The real fact here is in the United States, I don't know of anywhere else but in this country our own is becoming too much. Na only
us. Most of the people doing this things are not even citizens many of them are here on Student Visa or Visitor Visa overstays.

Oyinbo people have their own issues don't get me wrong but ask anyone in the Nigerian community here when we hear an African
has done something stupid our minds go up because we know our people. CNN is a huge news corporation and if a people are stereotyped
on there it becomes fact. Canadians, Australians, Germans and the rest of the world would follow suit. Let us admit we have a huge
problem and deal with it. I have had to run away from Nigerian gatherings because some people are so unscrupulous many of them
come in and in less than 1 month they want to buy Range Rover Sport HOW. Their talk is ''Bros make we run systems unto SS'' you have

The people who are suffering for it are honest, hardworking Nigerians. We then wonder why we are treated like dogs at foreign embassies.
How does this your comment now justify her piece of writing on Yahoo page? I am waiting to be told with details.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Licensed2Kill(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mafious: People are not getting the point here, the Woman is trying to make a scathing remark so she is blowing everything way out of

God bless you bruh.
It doesnt take an einstein to figure that out. Buh u know most of our ppl, you will be extremely lucky to com across some whose IQ run into double digits nowadays.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by MeandSum: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2013

That's it! right there you nailed it! I avoid Nigerians here like !@#$. They always think they are smarter than the natives and end up creating bad publicity for the rest of us. Those calling the writer names should ask themselves if it would have sounded right or factually correct if she had used "Ghana" instead of Nigeria.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don't find her writing funny at all!
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mafious: @all4naija How is my reasoning Idiotic?

I am sorry to say you prove to be idiotic while addressing the racial inclination that has gone far to make Nigeria looks worst than her nation of origin, that is probably the more notorious in the game, in that your comment. Mind you, we aren't talking about those who have swindled the Obama Medicare and Medicaid she systematically apportioned to foreigners, as if USA is not a nation made-up of foreigners. Indeed, I am a little bit suspicious of her most obvious claims in those writing to be done by mostly Americans, be they Asians, Africans or Europeans, there are elements of truth they are US citizens before they can access the fund. You might want to say I am misguided in my approach but looking at the woman over-eulogizing of the Nigerian 'scam practices' did say much of a person who really wants the problem to remained distracting than helping it. Although, through her sad painting of the whole situation from a very wrong perspective. That you failed to differentiate from having a problem that required immediate attention than addressing it properly. Indeed, I feel disturbed by your inability to see clearly what she insinuated by those annoying assertions.

From my little understanding of what you are trying to expressively talk about to the woman's advantage seems not to happen to other nationalities all rather only Nigerians are involved in scams and should always be the one to blame in earnest. That is what I completely disagree with and it makes you look out of place while supporting such a biased view to make a whole nation of half of the almighty United State total population as guilty of the crime. Please, you need to spare me this your typical acceptance of crime you did not commit with equanimity. It is not helping the matter nor will it solve the problem because it is not the truth of the matter. I would rather let the truth be told so that we all know who to actually blame for the crime than sowing a hate from discourses in such a debacle of writing to address the rotten issue as scam by a clearly and racially inclined nonentity(I am sorry for being abusive in nature in this post - I can't just help it with the annoyance though).

Nevertheless, if you think you are more pro-Americans than me in this issue you are not seeing clearly the reason why I called you an i-d-i-o-t in the first case. That is the same reason you couldn't phantom why the lady is so much emphatic with those repulsive statements because she knows they will touch some spines. I can sincerely agree with what she intended to happen from a biased yet racial perspective did happen. By playing down on Nigerians abilities to be lawful and abiding to the rules which govern the 'almighty' United States of America. What more is not required of racist than what she has potentially spelled out, explicitly and succinctly in a famous public online site like YAHOO?! Please, provide a sincere answer to that for me, although, it is rhetorical in nature.

I don't really understand why you have to stoop so low to be spat on on the face for the crime you didn't know anything about yet accepted it with no qualms. Oh, men, it is preposterous to say the least. If you do, I can boldly say I don't because I would fight to have the least of my rights upheld on this ground of truth of the matter. I don't want to hear there are some elements of truth in her writing but so are there some elements of lie. Without doubt, it is clear she didn't review that piece of writing properly before posting it on the Yahoo's page.

To conclude it all, for you to have accepted the problems and play down on the consequences of the lies tongue-in-cheek is the most idiotic thing about your comment.

Thank you.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Allohrandy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2013

Are you trying you say that most of the fraud like credit card fraud, insurance fraud are committed by Nigerians living in America? Most of the of fraud in the states are committed by Americans. You hardly see on the news a Nigerian arrested for fraud in the US.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
MeandSum:

That's it! right there you nailed it! I avoid Nigerians here like !@#$. They always think they are smarter than the natives and end up creating bad publicity for the rest of us. Those calling the writer names should ask themselves if it would have sounded right or factually correct if she had used "Ghana" instead of Nigeria.
What's my business with Ghana? I am only answering to what matters in this case, that is, Nigeria.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
This Dead company Yahoo

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
She looks so FRUSTRATED

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by iAMsuccess(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
nnocurruption: Na wa oh if people wan give negative examples na Nigeria them de use, of all the country for this world na Nigeria be the perfect example for scammers thieves and all other crime related stuff 9ija no get one single good thing when other countries fit take make good example.
Abi na crime say I enter nairaland one day and see topic like this " Fobes rank Nigeria the best place to live in 2013" lol cheesy
to be sincere the statement look odd if person see that one for paper he go feel say na typing error if e never be book haram /unknown gun men kill 20 students or police kill 2 Nigerian students in a peaceful protest or Botswana/ Congo/Nije/Togo deport 42 Nigerians
Na be say no be Nigerian news be that
wetin be the meaning of unknown gun men self Ah 9ija no go kill person grin
VERY SOON THEM GO PUT THE WORD NIGERIA FOR DICTIONARY AS ONE OF THE SYNONYMS FOR FRAUD
Then instead of "HE WAS ARRESTED FOR HIS FRAUDULENT ACT"
Americans be like "HE WAS ARRESTED FOR HIS NIGERIAN ACT" lolllllllz.
lmao!! *falls 4rm chair,lands on 4 forehead*..... Blood of God! i better no commit a NIGERIAN act.... LoL
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
nutty_hnic: You all hating on AMERICANS, why not boycott their services......stop travelling there.

Stop using their technology, stop immitating their culture, stop feeding your yoursleves with their entertainment.

and see if Nigeria will last in the next 5days!!!

Indeed, I am advocate of anything Americans. People will tell you about me in this forum. I don't think anybody is hating on Americans! I think you are turning a blind eye to what really matters with that claim.

Thank you.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
We are not Alone, even the Americans are feeling her rants www.m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4273401?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Update:

Check the Comments www.m.huffpost.com/comments/4273401/
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Mafious(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
@all4naija Enough with the name calling please. We are matured educated Nigerians who can agree to disagree, by all standards either of
us can become the President of this country we don't need to fight like market Women. We are to educated for that ok.

I understand how we all feel nobody likes to hear somebody bring his country down but here is the catch; we have all been watching the
drama about the Aviation Minister but we'd notice that we are handling it locally and outsiders are not ''putting mouth'' as we say in
my area where I grew up.

Their is such a thing as blind allegiance which is supporting a cause without making sure it is consistent with you personal values ask anyone
in Nazi Germany?

The Mexicans in this country had a history of drug trafficking they refused to own up and deal with it, now they are the new butt of drunken
jokes in local pubs the government of their country is now fighting a brutal war with the drug cartels. It's too late now the people have made
up their minds ''if you look Hispanic you're a drug dealer'' the Police in Arizona and Texas are permitted to profile perceived Hispanics and detain
them without probable cause a thing unheard of a few years ago in America. It simply means if you're caught speaking Spanish your rights go out of the window; that is the power of stereotyping.

After 9/11 the Arab community did not come out categorically to condemn the terrorist, some said the US deserved it for desecrating the holy-land others just keep mute. The result people of Arab descent are denied basic benefits blatantly and no Jupiter can do anything about it.
When I came into the states I'd take off to California or New York or wherever for months at a time to go and grove, my international coordinator talk he tire. One guy from Yemen or so did no show up in school for two weeks and they called Immigration and Customs Enforcement on him, the guy is in deportation proceedings.

When Ann Coutler and Ted Cruz come out to bash Nigeria they are not coming out to rattle the apple cart, they say what they say because
the have felt the pulse of the local people and seen that their is a pervasive Anti-Nigerian dis-affection. What you hear on TV now is what
market women here have been talking about for years ''Yankees are getting sick of Nigerians'' this guys are just saying first to get cheap political gains but it doesn't negate the underlying truth.

We need to talk to our Country men, taking shortcuts never pay. We are getting to the point where they would blacklist us and deny us entry
visas all together.

And for those like all4naija who have chosen to call me names let me state here for the records that I love Nigeria as much as Y'all do, I am
in no way a derelict by the grace of God I am a college graduate and a Commercial Pilot. Idiots don't fly planes.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
all4naija:

I am sorry to say you prove to be idiotic while addressing the racial inclination that has gone far to make Nigeria looks worst than her nation of origin, that is probably the more notorious in the game, in that your comment. Mind you, we aren't talking about those who have swindled the Obama Medicare and Medicaid she systematically apportioned to foreigners, as if USA is not a nation made-up of foreigners. Indeed, I am a little bit suspicious of her most obvious claims in those writing to be done by mostly Americans, be they Asians, Africans or Europeans, there are elements of truth they are US citizens before they can access the fund. You might want to say I am misguided in my approach but looking at the woman over-eulogizing of the Nigerian 'scam practices' did say much of a person who really wants the problem to remained distracting than helping it. Although, through her sad painting of the whole situation from a very wrong perspective. That you failed to differentiate from having a problem that required immediate attention than addressing it properly. Indeed, I feel disturbed by your inability to see clearly what she insinuated by those annoying assertions.

From my little understanding of what you are trying to expressively talk about to the woman's advantage seems not to happen to other nationalities all rather only Nigerians are involved in scams and should always be the one to blame in earnest. That is what I completely disagree with and it makes you look out of place while supporting such a biased view to make a whole nation of half of the almighty United State total population as guilty of the crime. Please, you need to spare me this your typical acceptance of crime you did not commit with equanimity. It is not helping the matter nor will it solve the problem because it is not the truth of the matter. I would rather let the truth be told so that we all know who to actually blame for the crime than sowing a hate from discourses in such a debacle of writing to address the rotten issue as scam by a clearly and racially inclined nonentity(I am sorry for being abusive in nature in this post - I can't just help it with the annoyance though).

Nevertheless, if you think you are more pro-Americans than me in this issue you are not seeing clearly the reason why I called you an i-d-i-o-t in the first case. That is the same reason you couldn't phantom why the lady is so much emphatic with those repulsive statements because she knows they will touch some spines. I can sincerely agree with what she intended to happen from a biased yet racial perspective did happen. By playing down on Nigerians abilities to be lawful and abiding to the rules which govern the 'almighty' United States of America. What more is not required of racist than what she has potentially spelled out, explicitly and succinctly in a famous public online site like YAHOO?! Please, provide a sincere answer to that for me, although, it is rhetorical in nature.

I don't really understand why you have to stoop so low to be spat on on the face for the crime you didn't know anything about yet accepted it with no qualms. Oh, men, it is preposterous to say the least. If you do, I can boldly say I don't because I would fight to have the least of my rights upheld on this ground of truth of the matter. I don't want to hear there are some elements of truth in her writing but so are there some elements of lie. Without doubt, it is clear she didn't review that piece of writing properly before posting it on the Yahoo's page.

To conclude it all, for you to have accepted the problems and play down on the consequences of the lies tongue-in-cheek is the most idiotic thing about your comment.
Thank you.

Your sentence construct is a disaster!!
WTF are you saying?!

and why do you use slanted fonts? Is that a reflection of how your brains are....slanted?
And thats why you cant think straight

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hahaha

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ Mafious

Do you think I am turning a blind eye to the crimes committed by Nigerians in America? I am only asking for the truth to be told the way it is. Seriously, that piece of writing is half-baked truth. Meanwhile, I think it is more about Obamacare than Nigerian scams.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Your sentence construct is a disaster!!
WTF are you saying?!

and why do you use slanted fonts? Is that a reflection of how your brains are....slanted?
And thats why you cant think straight
Is the highlighted sentence by me French? Why do you have to paragraph that particular comment when it is not necessary? The italic is a way to differentiate my posts, you d-i-m-w-i-t!

For the point of correction, learn how to ask a question in English language.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
After reading comments on hufftpost i have decided not to tweet again
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by obailala(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2013
benbazus: [/color]

My Brother your reference to my reference is Non Sequitur. Diplomatically and otherwise another country be it their government or it's citizen do not have the right to criticize nor correct another country in anyway. It is only us (Nigerians) that reserve the right to bash ourselves and which we have been doing on this and other forums and we will continue to do. We have issues I agree but not to let somebody who has bigger issues to talk down on us.

I challenge you to show us your source of statistics to prove that 70% of mail scams originate from Nigeria or are from Nigerians.
Now which ever category of cyber crime you Google, American will always come out on top. Let me ask you a question. Which electronic crime on earth did not originate from US?.

By accepting this labelling from this woman and by her assertion, you are a scammer, a car jacker, a kidnapper.

By accepting what the woman has said, I am simply trying not to lie to myself any longer; this is something we all know already...

Nigeria has an embarrassingly high population of scammers (just visit university campuses in Benin, owerri and Lagos).. we may not be mentioned in those rankings of cybercrime countries but that is simply because most of our scams are on a relatively subsistence level compared to what is obtainable in other countries.. I still however maintain that Nigeria has the single largest population of scammers worldwide.. it is not just by chance that the name 'Nigeria' is always mentioned wherever scam is mentioned, neither is it because the rest of the world hates us so much..it is because, 4 out of 5 times a foreigner receives a suspicious email, it is usually traceable to Nigeria

...in terms of kidnapping, we are fast becoming the kidnapping capital of the world (just visit some states in the SS and the SE)... we will never solve any of our problems by living in denial of the issues
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 16, 2013
obailala:

By accepting what the woman has said, I am simply trying not to lie to myself any longer; this is something we all know already...

Nigeria has an embarrassingly high population of scammers (just visit university campuses in Benin, owerri and Lagos).. we may not be mentioned in those rankings of cybercrime countries but that is simply because most of our scams are on a relatively subsistence level compared to what is obtainable in other countries.. I still however maintain that Nigeria has the single largest population of scammers worldwide.. it is not just by chance that the name 'Nigeria' is always mentioned wherever scam is mentioned, neither is it because the rest of the world hates us so much..it is because, 4 out of 5 times a foreigner receives a suspicious email, it is usually traceable to Nigeria

...in terms of kidnapping, we are fast becoming the kidnapping capital of the world (just visit some states in the SS and the SE)
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by amnestylaw(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2013
][color=#990000]Osun lo ma pan omi sinu eni to ko kini buruki yii, Ayelala lo ma ba tire je. Ogun loma fi oun ati awon omo re se ifaje.[/color] sad
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Kairoseki77: Take it from someone that spends a lot of time in America, racism is back with a VENGEANCE!

They don't try to hide it at all anymore. People in public will give you mean looks, call your children n*ggers in school, they call the President disgusting names. Every online news article is filled with comments from open, unashamed racists. And the society no longer cares.

The attacks on Obamacare are based in the same racial hatred that has driven much of his opposition. The writer of this article KNOWS that Ted Cruz was called racist for comparing Obamacare to Nigerian scammers, and she DOES. NOT. CARE. She included Nigeria because she ENJOYS being racist, and wants people to be upset.

Read the article and how they lie that we teach credit fraud in Naija Universities. It is disgusting.

America has become openly racist again, and it's not changing anytime soon.

[size=15pt]BTW - Nigerians are the most educated immigrant group in the US! Higher academic achievement than Britons, Germans, Chinese, etc, etc. EVEN MORE EDUCATED THAN THE AMERICAN WHITES!

"According to 2006 census data, 37 percent of Nigerians in the U.S. had bachelor's degrees, 17 percent held master's degrees and 4 percent had doctorates. In contrast, the same census data showed only 19 percent of white Americans had bachelor’s degrees, 8 percent held master’s degrees and only 1 percent held doctorates, the paper reports."[/size]

I don't want to include the source for fear of the anti spam bot, but the info can be easily found using Google.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:40am On Nov 16, 2013
Mafious: @all4naija Enough with the name calling please. We are matured educated Nigerians who can agree to disagree, by all standards either of
us can become the President of this country we don't need to fight like market Women. We are to educated for that ok.

I understand how we all feel nobody likes to hear somebody bring his country down but here is the catch; we have all been watching the
drama about the Aviation Minister but we'd notice that we are handling it locally and outsiders are not ''putting mouth'' as we say in
my area where I grew up.

Their is such a thing as blind allegiance which is supporting a cause without making sure it is consistent with you personal values ask anyone
in Nazi Germany?

The Mexicans in this country had a history of drug trafficking they refused to own up and deal with it, now they are the new butt of drunken
jokes in local pubs the government of their country is now fighting a brutal war with the drug cartels. It's too late now the people have made
up their minds ''if you look Hispanic you're a drug dealer'' the Police in Arizona and Texas are permitted to profile perceived Hispanics and detain
them without probable cause a thing unheard of a few years ago in America. It simply means if you're caught speaking Spanish your rights go out of the window; that is the power of stereotyping.

After 9/11 the Arab community did not come out categorically to condemn the terrorist, some said the US deserved it for desecrating the holy-land others just keep mute. The result people of Arab descent are denied basic benefits blatantly and no Jupiter can do anything about it.
When I came into the states I'd take off to California or New York or wherever for months at a time to go and grove, my international coordinator talk he tire. One guy from Yemen or so did no show up in school for two weeks and they called Immigration and Customs Enforcement on him, the guy is in deportation proceedings.

When Ann Coutler and Ted Cruz come out to bash Nigeria they are not coming out to rattle the apple cart, they say what they say because
the have felt the pulse of the local people and seen that their is a pervasive Anti-Nigerian dis-affection. What you hear on TV now is what
market women here have been talking about for years ''Yankees are getting sick of Nigerians'' this guys are just saying first to get cheap political gains but it doesn't negate the underlying truth.

We need to talk to our Country men, taking shortcuts never pay. We are getting to the point where they would blacklist us and deny us entry
visas all together.

And for those like all4naija who have chosen to call me names let me state here for the records that I love Nigeria as much as Y'all do, I am
in no way a derelict by the grace of God I am a college graduate and a Commercial Pilot. Idiots don't fly planes.

Let us be truthful. The amount of crimes committed by the Americans is no way close to Nigerians. The American bankers caused an economic crises in the whole world and their government bailed the thieves out and let the people go hungry and lose their houses.

The so called Americans slaughtered the native Americans to take over that place. Then called it a free country.

Even if all the Nigerians in America commits crimes there, it won't reach a hundredth of the criminals clear.

This is pure racism nothing else. Anyone supporting this write is just a.......let me leave it.
Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:45am On Nov 16, 2013
obailala:

...in terms of kidnapping, we are fast becoming the kidnapping capital of the world (just visit some states in the SS and the SE)... we will never solve any of our problems by living in denial of the issues
Seeing scammers in some universities doesn't mean all the students or majority of the students are scammers.

Re: Yahoo Posts Offensive Article On Nigeria!!!!! by tpia5: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2013
yes, probably her point was they're aware of the university campuses being used for scamming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Blocked By President Buhari's Twitter Account (Photos) / Ondo Rejects Expired Palliative Rice From FG / 33 States Can’t Pay Salaries – BudgIT

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130