Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,343 members, 7,900,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Gurl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gurl! (1788 Views)

Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
my gurl just lost her uncle yesterday morning, i told her to come over to my creeb today, next thing she started raking 4 me. "i don't have time 4 that now". i assumed it's about her uncle, so i cut off d line n next thing she sent me wuz "i shld never cut off d line on her lyk dt in my life" d only tin in my head nw is to free. what do you guys advice i do.
Re: My Gurl! by nana(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
How dare u tell her to come to ur crib when she is mourning?
Re: My Gurl! by Gamine(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
Foolish guy.

u no get on iota of sense sef
Re: My Gurl! by Riskie(f): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
Insenitive goon! angry
Re: My Gurl! by lonelypal(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2008
Na wao  

@ Poster
Dnt u have a heart ? put urself in her shoes, ow would u feel if u lose ur loved one nd she 's pestering u, honestly u need to give her a break for now. She needs u to console her and stand by her during tryin moments like this. By the way what do u need her for in ur appartment? grin i hope its not what am thinking , come on man! u need to stand by her to be strong. Perhaps after a week of mourning u can start ur Lovy Dovy game again. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
u guys should go easy on me. thats y im askin.k.
Re: My Gurl! by beauteous(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
Gamine:

Foolish guy.

u no get on iota of sense sef
xactly what i was gon say.
yhur babe too kul sef
if na me. . . . undecided
Re: My Gurl! by nana(f): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
Let her be!
Re: My Gurl! by yemivictor: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
I'm simply lost for words . . . . .
Re: My Gurl! by kadijen: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
someone like me ,will come over to ur crib and casterate u immediately angry
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
okay okay, i wuz selfish, im just goin to apologise.k.
Re: My Gurl! by smooooooth: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2008
i didnt know u were this brilliant thats what u have been posting on every thread, and now u come here and post this! I DIDNT KNOW U WERE THIS STUPID!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2008
@smooth chai dis ur brilliance is too much. which schl did u go? i need to go to ur schl.
Re: My Gurl! by beauteous(f): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
smooooooth:

i didnt know u were this brilliant thats what u have been posting on every thread, and now u come here and post this! I DIDNT KNOW You WERE THIS STUPID!!!!!!!!!
Dnt mind him.i've alreadi told him dat on anoda thread.
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2008
@beauticious dnt come into dis. the guy's only hatin.
Re: My Gurl! by smooooooth: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2008
segzi cres:

@smooth chai this your brilliance is too much. which schl did u go? i need to go to your schl.
you have to qualify first, your hand shld go acros your head and touch your other ear, before you can be admitted, i guess that will take you another 200yrs to achieve, so wait, grow, add some more sense, then i can tell you where d school is to try.
Re: My Gurl! by smooooooth: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
segzi cres:

@beauticious dnt come into this. the guy's only hatin.

me hatin? whut reason? that i lack your stupidity, plss say something else, or i stop posting,
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
@smooth men ur brilliance tends to grow with every post. ur last post waz a master piece.
Re: My Gurl! by kadijen: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
y all dis unnecessary insults? undecided

y'all should pls go back to d topic
Re: My Gurl! by soulamanne(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2008
guy nawa 4 u ooooooo.u Bleep up.why u post this kind thin sef!oya call ya babe and apoologise
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2008
@smooth are u serious? that would b sheer brilliance.
Re: My Gurl! by smooooooth: 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2008
segzi cres:

@smooth men your brilliance tends to grow with every post. your last post waz a master piece.
definatley a broken CD, what a waste of my time, hey peep try and get a decent haircut, u look like a gorrilla in your pics, have a nice day boy!
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
@smooth did u give up? dat is still brilliant. do it again.
Re: My Gurl! by kadijen: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin honestly u guys should stop dis angry

smoooooth i like u wella but ol boy stop am cos dis guy is making u look stupid wt his replies,for real

segzi u berra concentrate on ur topic and stop acting like only God knows wat
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2008
@kadijen only b'cos u said so. k. i've just apologized to her n she's apologized too 4 her aggression.
Re: My Gurl! by Moyola(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2008
segzi cres:

i've just apologized to her n she's apologized too 4 her aggression.

sorted!!!
Re: My Gurl! by kadijen: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2008
segzi cres:

@kadijen only b'because u said so. k. i've just apologized to her n she's apologized too 4 her aggression.

better dat way no more fights smiley kiss

as for d apology,it was really necessary,atleast now u both have crossed d water of misunderstanding smiley
Re: My Gurl! by richo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2008
@poster
somebodys relative died and the very next da[/b]y you are asking her to come to [b]your house shocked
so when everybody is in the late uncles house weeping and wailing u expect her popsi to say she don go see okoro her sweetheart embarassed embarassed cry
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2008
@richo lol. my name is crespo not okoro.
Re: My Gurl! by faoni572(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2008
It's good as you apologised to her, just know the right thing to do at the right time.
Re: My Gurl! by segzicres(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2008
thanks guys.
Re: My Gurl! by sistajay(f): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ Poster

Think with your head, your girl has just lost her uncle and all she wanted was for you to be at side and offer her a shoulder to cry on. It was rude to hang up on her, don't forget she's mournin the lose of a loved one. Be more sensitive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared / Men - Women And Makeup. / Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.