Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,374 members, 7,901,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared (1788 Views)

Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships" / He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by callmeseun(f): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2009
I met this guy, he likes me (i think undecided) and i have started falling too
When all of a sudden he stopped picking my calls and he never called for more than a week now
At first i was worried, but later after some texts i left him. I can NEVER force myself on a guy, although he is my kind of person smiley
What do u think chased him, mind u am a correct girl grin
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by touchmeder: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2009
he's just not that into u.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Ben13: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2009
I'll pretend I didn't hear this tongue
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by ariblaze(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2009
well. . . .fold your hands and watch what plays out

dont hold much hope though
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by simmy(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2009
hey, i'm actually doing the same thing to someone i dig ery much rite now. I dont pick her calls no more and ive ignored all the texts she s sent me. Why? Cos even tho i really like her and i think she s the bomb, i'm in a relationship which i am not going to jeopardise. Mayb thts his reason too.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by charminme(f): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2009
simmy:

hey, i'm actually doing the same thing to someone i dig ery much rite now. I dont pick her calls no more and ive ignored all the texts she s sent me. Why? Cos even tho i really like her and i think she s the bomb, i'm in a relationship which i am not going to jeopardise. Mayb thts his reason too.

ok, that means u are nice guy!
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by rhufffryda(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
callmeseun:

I met this guy, he likes me (i think undecided) and i have started falling too
When all of a sudden he stopped picking my calls and he never called for more than a week now
At first i was worried, but later after some texts i left him. I can NEVER force myself on a guy, although he is my kind of person smiley
What do u think chased him, mind u am a correct girl grin
simmy:

Hmmm, u guys could be referring to each other u know. It can really be a small world indeed.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by emilyone(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
this is interesting, i love this post and its contributions
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by charminme(f): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
rhufffryda:

Hmmm, u guys could be referring to each other u know. It can really be a small world indeed.

hmmmmm @ simmy are u sure, it is not me cry
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Amigoz(f): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
simmy:

rhufffryda:

abi o,

anyhoos me is agree with simmy's comment, maybe d guy has a lot to loose undecided

Dust urself off and pick d next guy, cheesy
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by JJYOU: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
so many reasons
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by whitelexi(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ben20001:

I'll pretend I didn't hear this tongue

I'll also pretend i didnt hear this
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by yme1(f): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
she leaves quietly
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Luckygal99(f): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hey gal,

It happened to me. Leave it at that. However kind/sweet/etc he is, its his kind way of telling you 'please let it go, i don't want to say it to your face'.

I texted him & left him an e-mail. He would suddenly remember me in a week or two & send me sweet-nothing smses & hope i entertain him while he is bored/lonely. It happened twice & i got the message. Makes a mistake once, shame on him, makes it twice, shame on me!

touchmeder is spot on. He is just not that into me. I just ignored his latest sms.

If he doesn't know how to treat a girl he likes, its his loss. Don't put up with the crap!
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by whitelexi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
Now, even women think they know what men want in a relationship

Thats just plain wrong.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
Im so happy im not a woman and i just hope my sisters dont go through all these wahala
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
OMO IBO:

Im so happy im not a woman and i just hope my sisters dont go through all these wahala

LOL . . Indeed!!

I think some people just worry themselves unnecessarily over what is and what's not.

@ Poster

If he stopped calling you why you dey worry yourself. You should be grateful you spared yourself that wahala.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by callmeseun(f): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
OMO IBO:

MEANING!!!!
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by yme1(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
make he find him level abeg,all you need to do is to show him that you are just too HOT for a guy to dump
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
callmeseun:

MEANING!!!!
what part of 'im happy im not a woman' and 'i just hope my sisters dont go through all these wahala' do you not understand?
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by callmeseun(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
y me:

make he find him level abeg,all you need to do is to show him that you are just too HOT for a guy to dump

U rite!!!
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Lovelace: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
His interest level most likely dropped from a 100% to below 20%. Someone new came on the scene, no doubt.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by iice(f): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2009
Could be lots of reasons.
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by Czarskit(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2009
Maybe he found a 'correcter' or do I say 'more correct' girl. . . grin
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by dani1luv: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2009
@ Poster
Sorry you hear you go soon find another bobo
grin
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by MoneyRule(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ post
"We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared"
well, i guess the connection got lost,try anoda connection grin grin grin
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by babycool(f): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Poster

Wetin una take connect? Na MTN or Zain Or Glo grin

The guy was obviously a player, na chop and run, but he fit hungry again, then he will start calling you to tell you how he misses u, that he left his phone somewhere, bz, stress bla, bla, beware!
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by ohaechesi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2009
what a coincident, i'm sufferring the same thing now sha. i met her within a week and in that same week we had it all (i meant everything male and female could share in common). she traveled a neighboring country the next week. we maintained communication. all of a sudden, she stopped picking my calls. after a week or so, she came back and never bothered to ring me. by the time i got her online, she told me that she just arrived at the airport and was on her way home. out of anger, i sent her an abusive text. her outburst was unbearable but then, such is life. its vice versa but i really want her back. it is true that she is not connected with africa but i won't mind having her as a wife. for sure, i revered my penchant for white girls but her case is different. make una help us ooooo
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by babycool(f): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2009
Bro, it seems like you are new in Europe, you never hear? Na so Oyinbo gals dey do! grin grin
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by ohaechesi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
babycool:

Bro, it seems like you are new in Europe, you never hear? Na so Oyinbo gals dey do! grin grin

not really bro but then, amongst all girls i've dated, she appears more exclusive and sexually sound. though won her time without number. would assumed that i've gotten what i wanted from her but then, her thought always resonate in me
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by ohaechesi(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2009
babycool:

i'm sorry honey for using the word "bro" on you. i never knew you were an angel wink grin
Re: We Were So Connected, But He Disappeared by oluwafemi113(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2009
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men - Women And Makeup. / Why I Broke Up With My Girlfriend,she Told Me She Took An Oath With Another Guy / Can A Christian Girl Make The First Move????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.