Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,882 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (200394 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Mimi no even tnk am

Thanks Jare, no mind that boy.

I don dash una long update using only one hand, my second finger wan catch soreness, it hurts. Make i go sleep jare
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
*can't sleep* walks into thread and findz d.ella.luv sleeping alone,walks to her side and sleeps with her.
#bad minded people
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aveiro(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
last upd8 waz 2 funny.buhahahaha.baptise
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rock u get luck say D.ella.luv my new gf in the house don beg me to pardon u if not all ur teeth for don comot since*still waiting this time around with my machine gun*ROCK u beta run o!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
Spongia1: *can't sleep* walks into thread and findz d.ella.luv sleeping alone,walks to her side and sleeps with her.
#bad minded people
*walks into thread,sees him sleeping beside d.ella.luv,uses my koboko and whip him in d ass and run away*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Spongia1: The rock,u r mauthd jare. I love your work
plz wat doz mauthd mean?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by aspiliqueta(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
it hard to believe anyways nice opdate derock
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hahahahahaha.... Chai, this last update funny gan. Uduak you no go fit change again ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Choi,mimi and spong,una funi o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
**Stagered into thread with my alomo bottle in my arm,so all this people don sleep?? Kick uduwaa with my left foot(which day u go stop to dey Bleep?) spread my mat and slept off........after ten minite,dream of uduwaa pushing me with cutlass,wake up and run out of thread**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Ah! Oga me no get babe or sister o! Na my goats be the only babe and sister i get
Haba! Den bring ur mother na. Since u r dat serious
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Danpersie31(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
chai uduak ll u eva change?no b ur fault,i felt d same temptation d day i baptised.jst wanna knw u overcame it
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Tombilly(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rocky Rock diz ur story d make sence well well pass GEJ media chat. U too much guy. U r a Badoo 4 dat reason I nominate u 4 Ballon D'or cuz u r a gud stricker (Bleeper) hahahaha one bottle of champion Larger beer there 4 Rock ! Barman b fast
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Daniel2802(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
submit to God.resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dis 1 don pass be careful
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
a LeOpard cannot change itS spotS

Tuale@UduaKtongue
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by waslead300(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
linpok:

Nna Mehn!!!! u for just tell us say na HeaVen u attend ur High School...grin
U funi die... he be like say na inside 3D he take dey watch all him class-mate...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mimisboygreat: Rock u get luck say D.ella.luv my new gf in the house don beg me to pardon u if not all ur teeth for don comot since*still waiting this time around with my machine gun*ROCK u beta run o!
Mimiboy who gave u ella luv for girlfrnd meanin say u neva see girlfrnd be dat ooo, every fanz of the rock i hail una oooo@sexy sapphire how u dey naa. Pm me on mail to talk beta.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by marv97(m): 4:42am On Dec 10, 2013
linpok:

Nna Mehn!!!! u for just tell us say na HeaVen u attend ur High School...grin
na so we see am oh, all of them dey wait till marriage. but as for me, my ministry don kick off
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 5:16am On Dec 10, 2013
waslead300: U funi die... he be like say na inside 3D he take dey watch all him class-mate...

Lol! D guy iS strong ogrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by linpok: 5:17am On Dec 10, 2013
marv97:
na so we see am oh, all of them dey wait till marriage. but as for me, my ministry don kick off

LMao! FiRe On......winkgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Brozules(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Good morning 2 everyone
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by eyezik3(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2013
My people in d house una good mornin ooo, wey dz my oga naa@ the rock u neva wake up niii. Come knack me update joor, i dey camp been dey pray for uduak say any problem of bleeping girls make he leave am in jesus name. Amen
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Tombilly: Haba! Den bring ur mother na. Since u r dat serious
my mama don travel nah*laughing*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kidaberry(f): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2013
ROCK so, na so life be?
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2013
^^^
Berry where went you now i've searched for u all this while without any success plz go n continue ur tory jare
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2013
Rock u still dy sleep abi na bleep? Sbleep fast and come update or else...*brings out my akpola shoe* i go use am burst ur head!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by DEllaluv(f): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip: ^^^
Berry where went you now i've searched for u all this while without any success plz go n continue ur tory jare

winkgo n check
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by walewunmi(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Uduak u sure say u go ever change soo imagine c big temptation,dis christy no do u gud oh,and yes mr rock tanx 4d updategrin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Uduak........na wa 4 u o
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2013
So rock u neva update abi?*cocks gun and sees d.ella.luv and calms down* Rock u get luck. Ur nyansh 4 don dy bleed by now
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: So rock u neva update abi?*cocks gun and sees d.ella.luv and calms down* Rock u get luck. Ur nyansh 4 don dy bleed by now
**brake an empty alomo bottle on his head,stay away form her or else!!**

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (64) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Accidental Victim / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.