Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,081 members, 7,919,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (200957 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations / The Preacher's Son!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: ah! Oga lekinz e be like say u know that i like chicken lap well well. Abeg give me fresh one o!

It seems this guy is learner....

Chicken lap means gun Ooo in case u don't know ...no wahala now...since u want fresh 1..

****Loading d groundnut in my chicken lap...Ur own don finish today....***

***Ehn...what...uhmmm...***d guy don dey piss for body ...make I sha leave u
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: ah! Oga lekinz e be like say u know that i like chicken lap well well. Abeg give me fresh one o!

Village boi grin cheesy lekinz I beg diz guy no knw watin b chicken lap I beg pity am grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51:

Village boi grin cheesy lekinz I beg diz guy no knw watin b chicken lap I beg pity am grin

No mind am jawe....e just dey piss for body ni after I don show am
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
01emek: **walk into thread with a plate of rice,bottle of alomo and a glass of kunu! Why una dey look me na?? Longertrot people,night no dey do una abi?**
*snatches the plate of food and drinks from him and run away*NA wetin Rock teach me o!
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip:
which of the androids u de use

Na Techno N3 oooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
waslead300: Na Christy auz u go go nd u go nak her akpako... i hope say na me 1st get d guessing.

Nawao for u. Na so i bad reach? grin
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
lekinz:

It seems this guy is learner....

Chicken lap means gun Ooo in case u don't know ...no wahala now...since u want fresh 1..

****Loading d groundnut in my chicken lap...Ur own don finish today....***

***Ehn...what...uhmmm...***d guy don dey piss for body ...make I sha leave u
*hears what he means by chicken lap,grabs my mat and chair and escapes for my life*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tombilly: Every body want make ROCK Update abi? Una like free story. Hahahha if na 4 Amason u d read dis story u 4 d pay if not hhhmmm na try again u go d see. 4 dat reason make everybody here send airtime (recharge card) to d ROCK for quick update. Diz z mine 52463542365650 Mtel N2000

Bros seeas u make me dey smile only to come frown at the end. My friend better send better airtime to my number on my signature b4 i deal wif u personally. Abeg na send am ooo
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *hears what he means by chicken lap,grabs my mat and chair and escapes for my life*

**Laughing ***See as e boxers dey fall down ****
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jaywonluv: Uduwack ur evening don dey turn to nite.........put dat weaklow finger inside hot eba??

Na so u no like my finger? I go type now sah. No vex abeg
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Uthman51:

me village boy?*grabs 2 bottles of fanta and bursts his head.as if its not enough uses blow and comot all his teeth and run away b4 lekinz visit me with the chicken lap*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
lekinz:

**Laughing ***See as e boxers dey fall down ****
*turns around and sees him laughing at me.out of anger releases a resounding fart that smells more than Attai's and he faints*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: me village boy?*grabs 2 bottles of fanta and bursts his head.as if its not enough uses blow and comot all his teeth and run away b4 lekinz visit me with the chicken lap*

***Grabs my club***hit it on his head***Chai...I don kill person ****See blood***walks out of thread majestically ..make I see person wey go hold me
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
See as una comments dey make me laugh since, abeg thumbs up to my fans. I feel una jare. Thanks for making this thread lively. I be wan finish the story today but i don change my mind.

This na part one... I dey joke oo, i no wan finish am, tory still plenty na just work dey fall my hands. Make i begin type abeg.

@Kiddaberry-shey u say i forget u ba I gat nofin to tell u now, till we with on the other side....

Typing with one finger speed....
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by kingphilip(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
The rock5555:

Na Techno N3 oooo
go settings and enter dual sim settings; den enter configure dual sim; and lastly mobile network settings, na there u go see the apn
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *turns around and sees him laughing at me.out of anger releases a resounding fart that smells more than Attai's and he faints*

***Wakes up****Hmmmm...shey this 1 na mess Abi rotten egg odour.....hmmmm...

****Covering my nose ****
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
lekinz: ...

***Grabs my club***hit it on his head***Chai...I don kill person ****See blood***walks out of thread majestically ..make I see person wey go hold me
*ressurects frm death,rushes after him with my gun. On seeing me,he faints*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
lekinz:

***Wakes up****Hmmmm...shey this 1 na mess Abi rotten egg odour.....hmmmm...

****Covering my nose ****
*sees him covering his nose,releases another hot one and he faints again*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *ressurects frm death,rushes after him with my gun. On seeing me,he faints*

***Wakes up again ***

Who told u I fainted ...I only took some nap
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by lekinz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *sees him covering his nose,releases another hot one and he faints again*

Running after him....if u mess again ....chai...I go kill am for yhew
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Spongia1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *runs into thread with full force sees him with two thugs and two bottles of gulder in his hands,uses the same speed and run out b4 he bursts my head*
i gbadun u jare
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by 01emek(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mimisboygreat: *snatches the plate of food and drinks from him and run away*NA wetin Rock teach me o!
** chase him with the speed of light......saw elle.lov coming,leave miniboygreat and go after elle no time**
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
01emek: ** chase him with the speed of light......saw elle.lov coming,leave miniboygreat and go after elle no time**
*sees him toasting my d.ella.luv,becomes angry and land a bottle of coke on his head*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Clemzy16(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Waiting...
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
SINNER MAN

i know some people would say a leopard can never change its spots or a puny man would always remain the same but that was different. My baptismal mistress told us that temptation would come after we were baptised but i was not expecting that kind of serious temptation, i thought maybe like seeing money on the road while were going back home. But instead i was faced with a raging hard-on and a silly text from Christy. Maybe she was high on tramor when she sent the text message, or was she testing me. I rarely date a girl just because i wanted to get into her pants but fate always smile my way.

Christy usually gives me signs that i should bleep her but the environment we found ourselves was not conducive enough. I remembered she said she would suprise me one day. Well the one day manage to fall on my baptismal day. I was not going to fall into that temptation again. Since old things had passed away and i was then a new being i promised myself to go to her house and break up with her after we were through with our baptismal stuffs.

It was so stupid of me to think that way because the rate she now began flashing me was becoming too much so i had to put off my phone before my dad asked who was that or collect the phone.

We all went back to church for further prayers coupled with our empty stomachs which we had been fasting since morning.

We prayed till we were through then we were sent home, i told my brother that i was going somewhere before branching off to Christy's house. She was sulking because she found out that my phone was switched off. I explained matters to her before she understood but i never told her that i was just baptised that day.

"Ehen what do you mean by that message you sent?" I finally asked her after contemplating about it for long.

"You want to know? Oya come inside the compound first" She said. Since i had been coming to her house i usually stop outside the compound but this time she was inviting me in, i shrugged my shoulders and went in.

"Am alone today, my siblings went to school and my mother travelled" She said which made my ears start tingling and my brain telling me to run for my life but my yansh and legs disobeyed orders.

"Ok, so wetin dey for me?" I asked.

"Just wait and see" She replied nervously and ran inside, my heartbeat increased, that was the chance to flee but it would have made me look cowardish so i sat firlmy. She came out with a stool and a tray of food.

"Yeah abeg i no dey hungry" I shouted and quickly stood up to go. Well i hardly eat in anybody's house, na so our papa train us, except you are a very close friend but this case was different, she may have put something inside the food to confuse my brain which may cost me dearly.

"Peter please, its because of you i cooked the food" She pleaded and then began going down to her knees. She surely had grabbed my weak point, i rushed and held her before her two knees went down.

"Alright i go chop am" I said and sat down.

She dropped the plate while smiling, i opened it to see correct jollof rice with one big meat(maybe na her last night meat she save for me) every nonsense thoughts in my head flew away. Only my Man Must Wack activist began hailing me for showing them that nice collection of meal.

I smiled and complimented the food before doing sharp sharp praying and then fetched the food to eat. I tasted so good that i wanted doing rushing style.

That moment she carried the plate and ran inside their house. That was another signal for me to flee but i was already blinded my hunger and greed for the food that i unknowingly chased her into the house. It was my first time inside the palour. She was not in the palour so i walked slowly with a pounding heart into the room i saw opened.

There she laid, stark Nakked laying on the bed and beconing for me to come join her. The plate of food was beside her. It was time to face my most dangerous temptation.

GUESS WHAT I DID

*yawns abeg una goodnite, pray say my hand go better tomorow make i type faster and earlier*

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip:
go settings and enter dual sim settings; den enter configure dual sim; and lastly mobile network settings, na there u go see the apn

Thanks sir. I don set am
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chai! See correct temptation. If na me na Ben johnson i go take. Walahi! Goodnight
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Uthman51(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
I wan believe say u no bleep her oo wink
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by buoye1(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mtcheeew...see small update.....which YEYE withlow chop ur finger!!!......person don dey wait 4 a whole day........Make I sleep jawe if u lik no gv beta 1 2mrw!.....ROCKing my sleep.
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Ruthia(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
*sleeps in thread*
Re: The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! by Mimisboygreat: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Ruthia: *sleeps in thread*
*wakes her up from sleep* oya make we pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (64) (Reply)

Accidental Victim / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Oga Landlord 21+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.