Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer (41271 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by kabba7(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
spicy cindy: Sorry 2 ask,abeg who b d lecturer among d four,aint seeing any lecturer,jst saw Ndi Boko abeg specify d lecturer.
That is the fellow with microphone .
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by oluxy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
There wnt to take over middle belt or what? It will not work... Their days are numbered already..
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by teejayforu: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
God we safe us from them
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Seth89(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
I learnt the suspects were also shown on Channels tv...... Too bad
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by kasco27: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Don't just jump into conclusion wt Nigerian forces claim. I could recall the just concluded election in anambra where police stormed an hotel where a group of election observers holdin a meeting in one hotel in Imo state and Police roped them as thuggery. Find out the truth b4 making ur contribution, let's fear God in wot ever we say.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Rikidony(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
kabba7: ...:...........................................................................................................................................................Hail nary mother of God pray for Nigerian sinners now and at the house of their death AMEN
I refuse to accept this bulshit . No 1 that #50:000 story has punctured your story since I've been reading fiction this is probably the funniest .This is ,a bicycle story . Is this how how terrorism is to be fought ? That your #50:000 has spoil market for you any one with the most basic knowledge of intelligence / sitrep writing knows this can't hold water so let look for another story please .please please . No nigeriansare not tuT dumb so someone lost a job at a government hospital and an Gala person for that matter to now pick a definite death job at a miserable 50k ? Hello. Some tell nigerians you were only joking do you guys watch that you Dr. Fellow go true the video again and again you will see your allegation has no hard ground to lay , of course he could be killed but this is lies pure lies .
Äñd ür pöíñt í$
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2013
May God have mercy on my state and save us from all this islamic fanatics. SSS should make sure they gather lots of info and apprehend all of them.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by adewasco2k(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2013
Kogi again?
Wada convoy killing former ASUU president
13 yrs old boy killing friend cause of earpiece
Now Boko Haram things sad

But i know that man (The lecturer) sha
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by eyenCalabar(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
mumumugu: He only prayed that suicide bombers would be in paradice with 52virgens

Are u sure it's 52 or 72 virgins?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by MackyNene(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
So this is really true. Just saw the news now on Channels
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
Boko Haram is paying their illiterate instructors 50,000 Maria monthly..

Sure-P is planning on paying Graduates 25,000 Naira monthly..

grin

3 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by ignis: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
ckkris: Name that LECTURER!
The Doctor nw.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by curtain: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2013
WAITING PATIENTLY TO SEE ASUU's REACTION TO THIS ABUSE OF DOCTORATE DEGREE BY THEIR MEMBER, abi na only salary a.suu dey fight for? HiS DEGREE CERT. SHOULD BE SUSPENDED OR WITHDRAWN IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by vislabraye(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: I thought Boko Haram means "Western Education Is A Sin". Why would a lecturer who has benefitted from western education consider it haram??

Well, if U call Arabic education Western education, then you have a point. I should not be surprised that he's an Arabic instructor :
Every other ArAbic/Islamic lecturer are suspect. Ps note.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by mu2sa2: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2013
Naija security - always looking for soft targets. Left Shekau and now chasing shadows. All is PR - let's wait and these same guys will be acquitted for lack of evidence.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by obc: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
I feel very uncomfortable each time I see any muslim with black marks on the forehead. ...they seem mean and wicked. ..

14 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by alnaijiri(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
oluxy: There wnt to take over middle belt or what? It will not work... Their days are numbered already..
The misguided terrorists may have their days numbered, but Islam's best days are still ahead.

There is no such thing as the "Middle Belt". In Nigeria, there's only North and South. Coming up with the new concept of a "Middle Belt" is just a ploy to divide the North into more manageable chunks for the Xian South to dominate and absorb.

All the land North of the Niger and Benue Rivers are the inviolable territories of the Muslim North.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Agrika: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
I can never trust whatever ds our security people say....i dont believe ds story

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by aryzgreat: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
obc: I feel very uncomfortable each time I see any muslim with black marks on the forehead. ...they seem mean and wicked. ..

3 outward signs to watch out for to spot out an extremist muslim:

1. Black spot on d fore head

2 jumper or three-quarter trouser

3 wierd bushy beards.

If u notice 2 out of this 3 on any muslim, ur survival instinct shud be at alert immediately.

18 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by aryzgreat: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
alnaijiri: The misguided terrorists may have their days numbered, but Islam's best days are still ahead.

There is no such thing as the "Middle Belt". In Nigeria, there's only North and South. Coming up with the new concept of a "Middle Belt" is just a ploy to divide the North into more manageable chunks for the Xian South to dominate and absorb.

All the land North of the Niger and Benue Rivers are the inviolable territories of the Muslim North.

Boko haram alert!

Better wake up frm ur dream. Muslim north indeed. Thank ur allah orkar coup was scuttled. Somalia wud av been a paradise compared to ur so called muslim north

11 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Swiftlee(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2013
The department where that man lectures is infiltrated! I think he must have brainwashed some of his students on BH tactics in the name of wiping out the infidels. Most of his willing students would be in the BH camps now recieving training...especially with the oppurtunity ASUU offered!
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
donphilopus: I thought Boko Haram means "Western Education Is A Sin". Why would a lecturer who has benefitted from western education consider it haram??
what did he study?islamic course,so what else do you expect from the man?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
If it is true, i knw him very well infact he tot me in school

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by brosdoncome(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
After bagging such numerous deadly degrees, what do one expect from him? Imagine he bagged Islamic/Arabic studies up to Phd level and he should be a normal person after that? No need to waste time...just 4get bullets for their belle b4 their sponsors wey dey govt go come rescue them angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos / Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.