Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer (41368 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / Police parades 5 In Court Over Nyanya And Kuje Bombings / SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Yujin(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2013
aryzgreat:

3 outward signs to watch out for to spot out an extremist muslim:

1. Black spot on d fore head

2 jumper or three-quarter trouser

3 wierd bushy beards.

If u notice 2 out of this 3 on any muslim, ur survival instinct shud be at alert immediately.
Surely, you are very correct. They might even appear calm and peaceful but never you lower your alertness if you spot anyone with such semblance around you.

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by chimerase2: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2013
IYA NGBALI: I wonder why they were tooked to court grin
abi token to court grin

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Bome01(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2013
mu2sa2: Who cares! Go and trust ur people, notorious for armed robbery, murder, kidnapping, ritual killings and other despicable atrocities.
you are sounding like muslims don't commit the same atrocities too! Just saying!

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:

Sum1 is talking about current observations goin on now in Nigeria and the Mid east and you are mentioning Bible..

its not as if you even believe in the bible.

Look for a better argument to counter his, else just move along.

Lol!!

So you think the bible is not relevant in todays problems abi?!

Whats the history of both religions?! Go read up and research further on this and then maybe you can start getting enlightened.

Okay! E.G: Jerusalem... Whose land is it?! Isreal abi?! But who were the people that were there that God asked Isreal to go kill and wipe off?!

Boko Haram, Al-Queda, Al-Shabab, Tuareg militia, hezbollah e.t.c are all offsprings of this struggle. So now anywhere that a muslim feels like they are being oppressed by christians, they see it as war on them.

If you think that the bible (esp the old testament) has nothing to do with whats happening today, then you must be dumber than I initailly thought.

Islam is not the problem, Religion is the problem. Dumb niggas + religion = destruction.

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2013
look at that lecturer

dude don nod head for ground many times, you can tell by the black spot on his fore head

and this has caused severe brain damage to the guy, how else can you explain...

mass alarm, my muslim brothers
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Sorry you got the wrong person bro smiley

Try MOD Mac with this grin
adepojuot: that means prophet Muhammed will be in heal by now, because there is no different between Muhammed and boko haram members...see brief atrocities committed by your so call prophet of God: year 623- Muhammed orders raids on meccan caravan,624-battle of Badr, 624-prophet evicted Qaynuqa Jews from Medina, 624-prophet Muhammed orders the assissination of Abu Afak, 624-prophet also orders assissination of Asma bint Marwan,624-Muhammed orders assassination of Ka;b al-ashraf,625-battle of Uhud,625-Evicts Nadir Jews,627-Battle of the Trench:note:during trench battle: prophet Muhammed murdered 800-900 Jewish men and he took there wives captive.627-Massacre of the Qurayza Jews,628-Muhammed disruction and Subjugated the Khaybar Jews,629-Muhammed orders first raid into Christians at Muta but he was defeated,630-conquered Mecca by suprice along with other tribes,632-prophet dies......Ask google if you are doubting my write up....Muhammed is an Narcissist,a paedophile,a mass murderer,a terrorist,a misogynist,a lecher,a cult leader,a rapist,a torturers,an assassin and looters...compare life style of Muhammed with shakau,Na same same.so stop blaming boko haram,blame Muhammed teachings and legacy.....

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Emmanuel602(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2013
i hate that mark on the doctor's forehead
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2013
adepojuot: that means prophet Muhammed will be in heal by now, because there is no different between Muhammed and boko haram members...see brief atrocities committed by your so call prophet of God: year 623- Muhammed orders raids on meccan caravan,624-battle of Badr, 624-prophet evicted Qaynuqa Jews from Medina, 624-prophet Muhammed orders the assissination of Abu Afak, 624-prophet also orders assissination of Asma bint Marwan,624-Muhammed orders assassination of Ka;b al-ashraf,625-battle of Uhud,625-Evicts Nadir Jews,627-Battle of the Trench:note:during trench battle: prophet Muhammed murdered 800-900 Jewish men and he took there wives captive.627-Massacre of the Qurayza Jews,628-Muhammed disruction and Subjugated the Khaybar Jews,629-Muhammed orders first raid into Christians at Muta but he was defeated,630-conquered Mecca by suprice along with other tribes,632-prophet dies......Ask google if you are doubting my write up....Muhammed is an Narcissist,a paedophile,a mass murderer,a terrorist,a misogynist,a lecher,a cult leader,a rapist,a torturers,an assassin and looters...compare life style of Muhammed with shakau,Na same same.so stop blaming boko haram,blame Muhammed teachings and legacy.....
And they will tell us they don't preach FALSE and HATRED in the church, see what this dumb-asss just posted.

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Bome01(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2013
Adindu peter: What have ASSU and fed Gov got to do with this? I'm uptimistic that u are one of them.
dude, you need to polish ur english!needs more work! WTF?
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2013
tunshe:

1. The mark on our forehead is a sign of humility and worship. It's our source of illumination when you will be in darkness.

It was also a practice in your bible
Numbers 20/6, 1 Chronicles 29:20, Revelation 7:11,....

Nehemiah 8:6

Then Ezra blessed the LORD the great God. And all the people answered, "Amen, Amen!" while lifting up their hands; then they bowed low and worshiped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

2. The trousers is sunnah to prevent it from getting attracted to dirts.

When Micheal Jackson wore it, there was no hullabaloo and when PSquare or Davido or any entertainer do so, people will embrace it.

Our Prophet (SAW) is our celebrity and we are proud to emulate him, whatever you say holds no weight.

3. Oh! I forgot, the long beards? We just wanna be like your Master Jesus or you ain't proud to look like him? How come you claim he's your Lord and personal saviour?
Now this is smooth! grin

Nice one!
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Bome01(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol!!

Whats the history of both religions?! Go read up and research further on this and then maybe you can start getting enlightened.

Okay! E.G: Jerusalem... Whose land is it?! Isreal abi?! But who were the people that were there that God asked Isreal to go kill and wipe off?!

Boko Haram, Al-Queda, Al-Shabab, Tuareg militia, hezbollah e.t.c are all offsprings of this struggle. So now anywhere that a muslim feels like they are being oppressed by christians, they see it as war on them.

If you think that the bible (esp the old testament) has nothing to do with whats happening today, then you must be dumber than I initailly thought.

Islam is not the problem, Religion is the problem. Dumb niggas + religion = destruction.
You are so on point, Religion and dumb followers are the problem! Its only when we all realize this that this country and the world as a whole would move forward!
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by chimerase2: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2013
laff wn kill me here Mumu who re de people embracing islam religion piss n terrorism, luk dos ibo dudes dump ur sorry asssss alfa in de name of changing religion becos of moni
Hv u seen wia crowd and multitude of muslim giving der. Life to christ?
Maybe u hv
Not becos 7 idiotic fools sold der soul to devil becos of moni dats y u cm u to say trash and na ibo pple for dat mata. grin
Am using dis medium to all u muslim folks to give ur life to christ
Before its too late
In he there is peace, luv, salvation, blessing, fruitfulness, mention it

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by adepojuot: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2013
abacus Cm: yor av serious problem so is it from google that u learnt abt other people's religion history?no responsible muslim will ever talk nonesense abt Jesus.u think bcs u av access to post on Nairaland u can post rubbish history on our prophet.u better seek for forgiveness.
I study qaran as well,I have qaran at home,wait!!what are you doing here??you suppose to be at battle field fighting for Allah,...QUARAN 9:123:Fight the un believers around you,and let them find HARSHNESS in YOU.....QUARAN 9:38:Believers,what is the matter with you?that when you asked to go forth and fight in Allah,s cause you cling to the earth,Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter??UNLESS you go forth,He will AFFLICT and punish you with a PAINFUL DOOM,and PUT OTHERS in YOUR PLACE....go forth and fight if you don't want Allah to afflict and punish you with a painful DOOM.......lol!!!! Religion of piece indeed...
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by adepojuot: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2013
chimerase2: laff wn kill me here Mumu who re de people embracing islam religion piss n terrorism, luk dos ibo dudes dump ur sorry asssss alfa in de name of changing religion becos of moni
Maybe u hv
Not becos 7 idiotic fools sold der soul to devil becos of moni dats y u cm u to say trash and na ibo pple for dat mata. grin
Before its too late
you have said it all. God bless u..the bible says: My people are perish because they lack knowledge,God shall open there eyes...
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by abbeysteph: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2013
The religion of peace indeed .............abeg make I pass
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Afritop(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2013
If na politician, the SSS would not reveal his name

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by adepojuot: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2013
Bome01: Mehn! Thats harsh!
yaaaaaa!!!truth is bitter....
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2013
chimerase2: laff wn kill me here Mumu who re de people embracing islam religion piss n terrorism, luk dos ibo dudes dump ur sorry asssss alfa in de name of changing religion becos of moni
Maybe u hv
Before its too late
hehehehe...you wan kill yourself because some igbos converted to Islam grin

FYI many celebrities also converted to Islam so go and hug transformer if e dey pain you. grin

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Okijajuju1(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2013
adepojuot: I study qaran as well,I have qaran at home,wait!!what are you doing here??you suppose to be at battle field fighting for Allah,...QUARAN 9:123:Fight the un believers around you,and let them find HARSHNESS in YOU.....QUARAN 9:38:Believers,what is the matter with you?that when you asked to go forth and fight in Allah,s cause you cling to the earth,Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter??UNLESS you go forth,He will AFFLICT and punish you with a PAINFUL DOOM,and PUT OTHERS in YOUR PLACE....go forth and fight if you don't want Allah to afflict and punish you with a painful DOOM.......lol!!!! Religion of piece indeed...

You were so busy googling other religions that you forgot to take a look at what your own religion says about others. Here is a classic quote from my favorite book of Deutronomy.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Here is another;

Deutronomy 7:1-2
New International Version (NIV)

Driving Out the Nations
7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy

The bible is filled with just as much hate as the Quran you are attacking.. So go take out the beam from your eyes first my dear. Your Jewish God set the stage for the problems you are facing today. Ismael (the said father of Islam) was the son of Abraham, maybe if Abraham had not f|ucked and impreganted his housegirl, the world would have been a better place.

Until you see that the problem is bigger than Islam and involves all religions except maybe Kaballah & Scientology, then you are just as deluded as those Muslim militia groups.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Izz9111: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2013
I think these islamic boko harams are the most foolish set of people on earth. Well don't ask me why, my answer is fighting a lost battle and a senseless battle is very foolish of them. They die in numbers, live inside bush like animals, feed on themselves, did not see Emenike's goal agaist Ethiopia, did not watch Nig Vs Mexico finals.
While the sponsors are enjoying all the goodies and there children are abroad enjoying and they are been used to wage war. They are losers and everything is Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss x over a million times

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tunshe: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Adepojuot, (copy paste master) are you there? Okija_juju wanna have a word with you.

Your response is needed, I hope say you never run go hide your face. Abi you dey consult Google?

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Afritop(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2013
Now I know the genesis of Boko Haram: Boko haram are offering employment opportunities with better take home package to youths whom federal government are unable to employ
Boko haram are ensuring steady supply of salaries
Boko haram have a technical college with different department where students are taught and teachers efficiency is improved.
Boko haram also boast a site conducive for learning, training and accomodation and feeding allowance is guaranteed.
Boko Haram also give free education and employment is open to the public.

BOKO HARAM IS A TIME BOMB THAT HAS BEEN PLANTED BY THE GOVERNMENT VIA CORRUPTION, INEQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION OF RESOURCES, UNPROFESSIONAL PLANNING OF INFRASTRUCTURES AND NEGLECT OF YOUTH EMPLOYMENT

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by chimerase2: 9:52am On Nov 21, 2013
tintingz: hehehehe...you wan kill yourself because some igbos converted to Islam grin

FYI many celebrities also converted to Islam so go and hug transformer if e dey pain you. grin
lol grin
Werrin wn pain me bros na der 10 million oh
Cum u dn see wia muslim convert to christian dem give am moni? Huh
Na bible dem go give am pray for dem, and u will see frm there, dey will experience turn around in all there endeavors so coool
U de mention say na few celebrities dey convert
But I mention full multitude I mean crowd half de north slf dn turn christian, na y boko bois dey vex grin
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by abbeysteph: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Wat is d hatred n false in all wat d guy wrote,were u not thougt islamic religion in ur secondary sch days.guy take ur prophet 4 wat he is n stop denying facts
tintingz: And they will tell us they don't preach FALSE and HATRED in the church, see what this dumb-asss just posted.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by indoorlove(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Go through this thread and you won't have the cause to doubt the infinitesimality of average Nigerians' IQ. Smh!
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by chimerase2: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

You were so busy googling other religions that you forgot to take a look at what your own religion says about others. Here is a classic quote from my favorite book of Deutronomy.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 ESV

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Here is another;

Deutronomy 7:1-2
New International Version (NIV)

Driving Out the Nations
7 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy

The bible is filled with just as much hate as the Quran you are attacking.. So go take out the beam from your eyes first my dear. Your Jewish God set the stage for the problems you are facing today. Ismael (the said father of Islam) was the son of Abraham, maybe if Abraham had not f|ucked and impreganted his housegirl, the world would have been a better place.

Until you see that the problem is bigger than Islam and involves all religions except maybe Kaballah & Scientology, then you are just as deluded as those Muslim militia groups.
Hey sharap stop quoting de old testament quote new testament
Christianity now is abt christ
Christ came and change everytin
Mention or quote wia u will see such in. De new testament
I repeat again christianity is abt our saviour jesus christ who came and change everytin both de laws of moses and oda other testament prophet
Dat was y de scribe crucified him
And christ again came that we may. Have life, everlasting peace so Stop saying. Rubbish u dnt knw de Bible

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
Emmanuel602: i hate that mark on the doctor's forehead
its called mark of the beast
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by Mcmaye(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Your Point plssss?

Like you knw me?

Ur name and response suggest you are okun man, I don't know you.

And my point is that, we don't know if all these reports are propaganda driven to tarnish our image or that they are just reports of what really happened! Ejeeeee!
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by tintingz(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2013
adepojuot: I study qaran as well,I have qaran at home,wait!!what are you doing here??you suppose to be at battle field fighting for Allah,...QUARAN 9:123:Fight the un believers around you,and let them find HARSHNESS in YOU.....QUARAN 9:38:Believers,what is the matter with you?that when you asked to go forth and fight in Allah, s cause you cling to the earth,Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter??UNLESS you go forth,He will AFFLICT and punish you with a PAINFUL DOOM,and PUT OTHERS in YOUR PLACE....go forth and fight if you don't want Allah to afflict and punish you with a painful DOOM.......lol!!!! Religion of piece indeed...
You are too ignorant and filled with hatred that you can't think normal again that you included "fight" to that verse Quran 9:38.

• [b]Yusuf Ali

O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter.

• Mufti Taqi Usmani

O you who believe, what is wrong with you that when it is said to you, .Come out in the way of Allah,. you turn heavy (and cling) to the ground. Have you become happy with the worldly life instead of the Hereafter? So, (remember that) the enjoyment of the worldly life is but trivial in (comparison with) the Hereafter.

• Sahih International

O you who have believed, what is [the matter] with you that, when you are told to go forth in the cause of Allah, you adhere heavily to the earth? Are you satisfied with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But what is the enjoyment of worldly life compared to the Hereafter except a [very] little.

• Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall

O ye who believe! What aileth you that when it is said unto you: Go forth in the way of Allah, ye are bowed down to the ground with heaviness. Take ye pleasure in the life of the world rather than in the Hereafter? The comfort of the life of the world is but little in the Hereafter.[/b]
www.islam.thetruecall.com/Quran_Chapter_9:38.htm

I don't know where the word "fight" is found in your own translation verse of the Quran, this is how christians evangelize with LIES!

Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
eluquenson: Look at their faces, they look like a sheer illiterate, but the lecturer i pity most with all his knowledge. undecided
what knowledge?knowledge of islam?dat one na knowledge?abeg leave matter,the prof na terrorist
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by HopeAtHand: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol!!

Stop making excuses from the bible..Alright go by the bible and show me the Garden of Eden today, go by it and show the descendants of pharoah.What u fail to understand is that between the Bible times and now too many historical changes have taken place.

Lets talk abt Nigerias boko haram which has been classified as an islamic terrorist group..We all know the story of boko haram, how they grew out of nothing to this present terrorist state.

Can u explain how christians in Nigeria oppressed Muslims or stifled Islam to the point of terrorism as a means to even themselves.Was is not this same Nigeria that a president well aware of our different religious beliefs declared that Nigeria was an islamic state, and took Nigeria to the league of islamic countries??

in Nigeria, if any religion has to cry out aginst oppresssion, i think the christians should be the ones because every aspect of our national life has been dominated by Muslims, i need not clarify you on that..Have the christians formed any terrorist groups to cause mayhem??

Political terrorism called boko haram is being perpetuated by islamists who believe its their right to retain power, who fear that the atrocities carried out when in power myt be meted out on them.

Do not be naive, ure too old for that.
Re: SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer by sibabdulazeez: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2013
cry crywell God you are our creator judge them.As we always pray that anybody that has hand in ternishing the emerged of your religion should be revile and disgrace and furnish in this word and the hereafter.BOKO HARAM GROUP IS NOT AN ISLAMIC GROUP AND IT WILL NEVER BE. crywell God you are our creator judge them.As we always pray that anybody that has hand in ternishing the emerged of your religion should be revile and disgrace and furnish in this word and the hereafter.BOKO HARAM GROUP IS NOT AN ISLAMIC GROUP AND IT WILL NEVER BE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / DSS Uncovers Sponsors Of August 1 Protest, Warns Against Action

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90