Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,122 members, 7,903,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on (625 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on by tosmartak(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Let me start with myself.

I recently posted my girl's picture on my facebook profile with the caption 'my sweetest' and also tagged her as well.

She called some minutes later, sounding so mean. Quoting her, she said 'I don't want you to take this the wrong way. Can you please kindly un-tag me from my picture you posted on your facebook wall? Thank you'.

I was initially shocked, cause I see no issue with someone you are dating being happy associating with you.

I didn't just remove the tag. I deleted the picture with annoyance. Later on, she sent the following message..... 'I am so sorry cause I know I have made you feel bad but I'm not ready for all this publicity yet, it's like we are moving too fast, please try to understand me.'

I am confused right now, because I feel if she isn't seeing someone else who is on facebook, then probably she is not just in it with me.

I would like to know what NL'ers think please. Did I do anything wrong? We've been dating like a year plus until this exact incident happened. This is someone that we talk everyday about our life together forever and I've given her all the assurance that any man can ever give to show her how much she means to me and how serious we are. I can't think straight and I wouldn't want to make any drastic decision.

Thanks.
Re: Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on by hotmolo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
The ladies ar in a better position to advise cos dis whole tin doesn't sound logical to me. She shld b proud of u. Nt angry wit u
Re: Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on by doopsy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
The right thing to do is put a ring on her finger,a lot many have posed with girls on fb,bbm and still ended up not marrying them,on the hand ,she may have other relationships,and she maynot..relationship is really a private thing,except you are married..
Re: Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on by ronalmagic10(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Give us d full information. Are her friends nd family aware of her relationship with you? If no, then obviously she doesn't want 2 cause trouble 4 herself. On d contrary, if dey r aware nd even in support of it then u av a big problem. Her action can only mean that she's either seeing someone else or not proud of u- that is she's ashamed of being seen with u. I av seen girls lyk dat.

Jst calm down nd rational otherwise u might end up making matters worse
Re: Relationship Concerns And Issues: I think I am being cheated on by tosmartak(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2013
ronalmagic10: Give us d full information. Are her friends nd family aware of her relationship with you? If no, then obviously she doesn't want 2 cause trouble 4 herself. On d contrary, if dey r aware nd even in support of it then u av a big problem. Her action can only mean that she's either seeing someone else or not proud of u- that is she's ashamed of being seen with u. I av seen girls lyk dat.

Jst calm down nd rational otherwise u might end up making matters worse

Yes! She doesn't really have much friends, but the few she has, they know. Her mum is also aware. When it also gets to the part of going out with me in public places, showcasing me to her friends..... She is so fond of that. But the facebook issue? I don't know. I confronted her recently and she even swore that she isn't seeing anyone else.. The whole thing is just not logical like hotmolo said making me more confused.
The funniest part is the fact that she refused telling me the reason behind her action. All she told was that it's personal

(1) (Reply)

WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? / 20 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Gets Married / The Non-negotiable Values Of Women You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.