Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,716 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos (19483 Views)

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Dangote Sacked As Nigerian Stock Exchange Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by CEOAyoStones(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
emekaanijah: how. does this affect the strike.... mtscheew

Ode ni eeeee
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Enibobsky: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
[quote
author=fatwallet]Nigeria is a small nation just the size of texas ,just
a little bigger than california,4 times smaller than Alaska.
Nigeria is made of numerous tribes ,Lagos Stock Exchange sounds too much
like tribal propaganda to me ,I oppose Lagos Stock Exchange. Nigerian
Stock Exchange is better.
All in All Nigeria is a failed state and will never develop to first
world even if you transfer the wall street,hoover dam and hollywood sign
to nigeria,
no sane Nigerian will ever relocate back .look up my reasons on the
other topic,Africa most especially West Africa Will never be first world
.[/quote]u ar being too sacarstic
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Enibobsky: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Orikinla: Can we have Oshodi Stock Exchange? grin
hahahahaha
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
fatwallet: Look my friend,there's nothing to hate just stating facts.
I will never even relocate back to Nigeria,I am not Nigerian,I renounced my citizenship and flushed the Nigerian passport in the toilet and that was the happiest day of my life, i dont even want my corpse there,I prefer Living among whites ,I can't stand Idiots like you.
I want my kids to be mixed race and I want them to also marry white. I would bleach my skin like Michael Jackson.you have a problem with that?
Knowledge is Light,Ignorance is darkness.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha freaking hilarious
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by bolayei: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
You are a Arrow for typing something like this on here.
fatwallet: Nations are erecting vast mega cities Meanwhile Africans have graduated from machete tribal conflict to E-Tribal conflict.
What a bunch of i.diots,the oil is going to run out by 2020 and these i.diots are still fooling around.
Lagos is just a mega Slum i cant understand how anyone breathes ,the entire Nigeria stinks once you get out the airport.,only the victoria island is satisfactory because of presence of few whites,companies and embassies there. Black people are seriously doomed its a shame .unless Nigerian population becomes white just forget about it.
Knowledge is Light,Ignorance is Darkness and confusion.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by bolayei: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2013
The money that was used to send you where you are was made in nigeria...even amongst the white you will always be an african monkey just like i see you as a white man pet monkey from africa. No talk back o. twhat
fatwallet: Ok.
I prefer living among whites than with i.diots like you who think cab driving or farming is degrading..your mentality sucks, that's why i want my kids to be mixed race and i want them to also marry whites , I would bleach my skin like Michael Jackson, you have a problem with that?

Knowledge is Light,Ignorance is Darkness . you are a slowpoke.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by omodapson(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
fatwallet: Nigeria is a small nation just the size of texas ,just a little bigger than california,4 times smaller than Alaska.
Nigeria is made of numerous tribes ,Lagos Stock Exchange sounds too much like tribal propaganda to me ,I oppose Lagos Stock Exchange. Nigerian Stock Exchange is better.
All in All Nigeria is a failed state and will never develop to first world even if you transfer the wall street,hoover dam and hollywood sign to nigeria,
no sane Nigerian will ever relocate back .look up my reasons on the other topic,Africa most especially West Africa Will never be first world .

What do you mean by small? The only thing I buy in your argument is the tribal thing. .. every other thing is trash. What is the total land mass of US that a state is 4 times bigger than nigeria?! The whole of US is slightly 10 times bigger in land mass and land mass doesn't mean a nation is small. Get that into your brain.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by isalegan2: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Olugbenger:
Naptu, thanks for this. smiley

Dude always comes correct. I'm sure he's a Lagosian. wink
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Russellval(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: your comment indicates the dilapidated education system in nigeria.the Contiguous 48 U.S is 10 times bigger than Nigeria,the non-contiguous state of Alaska is about 3 to 4 bigger than Nigeria. simple geography.

Oga what are you saying?
Omodapson is right. The US with a total landmass of 9,826,675 sq km is just over 10 times bigger than Nigeria with a landmass of 923,768 sq km.

Alaska is the ONLY state in America that is larger than Nigeria, and with a landmass of 1,717,854 sq km it is no way 3 or 4 times larger than Nigeria but about 1.9 times larger.

Texas the 2nd largest state in America is not as large as Nigeria while California the 3rd largest with a landmass of 423,970 sq km is less than half Nigeria's landmass not almost same size as you stated.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2013
Russellval:

Oga what are you saying?
Omodapson is right. The US with a total landmass of 9,826,675 sq km is just over 10 times bigger than Nigeria with a landmass of 923,768 sq km.

Alaska is the ONLY state in America that is larger than Nigeria, and with a landmass of 1,717,854 sq km it is no way 3 or 4 times larger than Nigeria but about 1.9 times larger.

Texas the 2nd largest state in America is not as large as Nigeria while California the 3rd largest with a landmass of 423,970 sq km is less than half Nigeria's landmass not almost same size as you stated.
the U.S is about 12 times larger than Nigeria. if you remove lagos state from Nigeria ,Nigeria would be the size of Texas. If you remove niger delta then Nigeria is the size of california.
It does not change the fact that Nigeria is a small nation and that "Nigerian Stock Exchange " Should remain instead of "Lagos Stock Exchange" due to the structure of the country.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by omodapson(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
fatwallet: your comment indicates the dilapidated education system in nigeria.the Contiguous 48 U.S is 10 times bigger than Nigeria,the non-contiguous state of Alaska is about 3 to 4 bigger than Nigeria. simple geography.

Don't pick up fight with me because I am more sensible than all your generations put together. You wallow in ignorance and you still have the audacity to display it further. I have an advice for you, go and meet a primary 6 pupil to tutor you about basic geogragphy. Olodo! Ignorance is surely a disease, now I know.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by omodapson(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Russellval:

Oga what are you saying?

Thank you. Little wonder why most of their posts make no sense and you have people like them rallying to 'like' them.
Re: Fashola Wants Nigerian Stock Exchange Renamed After Lagos by skyrocketernal(m): 4:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone here is promoting The 3 Week Diet weight loss affiliate program?
http://linksmanagement.com/ref/?utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=bca63b6f&utm_medium=direct&utm_term=3
I've been promoting it for about 6 months now and currently get around 6 to 10 sales a day with it, but I'm looking to boost my numbers up to around 20 sales a day which I know is possible since I've heard of other affiliates earning similar amounts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / How To Open An Online Stock Brokerage Account To Trade The American Markets / Oscar Onyema Completes His Tenure As CEO Of Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.