Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,050 members, 7,966,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? (23572 Views)

Well Built & Tastefully House For Sale @ Ifo, Ogun State For #15m. / Well Built 20rooms Self Contain Hostel Located In Ekosodin Uniben For Sale #19M / BBC Replies - "Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On BBC?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by adiposus: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
coogar:

what stüpid reality?
how many properly built houses are in nigeria? even the ones paved with hold don't come with uninterrupted electricity or government pipe borne water. poverty had lowered your standards!!! you have to boil water on the stove in most nigerian houses to use hot water.

you are a tool....
keep waiting for CNN to show gold-paved houses as if that's the most important thing in the welfare of the common man in the streets of nigeria.

so it's the fault of the UK/USA that your corrupt leaders are siphoning money meant for the development of nigeria to foreign banks? oh my gosh - there are more simpletons in nigeria than a nuthouse.......

The idea is this paint nigeria bad so that our corrupt leaders will investt their stollen wealth in western countries!why do u think the interest rate there is near 0?because the are awash with stollen money.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by neohitler(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Funny Africans.Name any black or African nation that's developed?. Typical blacks always blaming the white man for their backwardness.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by adiposus: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
donroxy: Exactly, our people actually took the western correspondents and the cameraman to those slums !!!

U don't know how much our people misrepresent to get foreign donor ...... And Truly, more than 85% of the population live in Slum and Most of these NGOs have taken advantage of that !!!

Only if u are close to these people !!

CNN won't just come down here and lower her camera, we feed them those sh.its !!!

Where did you get your 85% info from....tomorrow bbc or cnn will quote u!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by duni04(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
adiposus:

The idea is this paint nigeria bad so that our corrupt leaders will investt their stollen wealth in western countries!why do u think the interest rate there is near 0?because the are awash with stollen money.
LMAO. I can imagine the BBC,CNN EURONEWS, AL-jazeerah and the rest holding a special meeting on how to paint Nigeria bad and keep their interest rates at 0 just so our corrupt politicians won't invest their stolen money in Nigeria. That they would do all that for Nigeria makes me feel important as a Nigerian grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
neohitler: Funny Africans.Name any black or African nation that's developed?. Typical blacks always blaming the white man for their backwardness.
Brainless dunce. What has being "developed" got to do with portraying nations accurately?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
adiposus:

Exactly. Many thoughtless people who walk around like zombies believing the worst of themselves, even without research.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by coogar: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: Millions. We know you are not a Nigerian, so you wouldn't know.

your standard is in the sewers - what passes as properly built houses is a national embarrassment.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you use hard drugs before posting. When you are sober, read the thread title and the first post again, then respond accordingly.

nah - you are the addled-brain mongoloid with little or no common sense coming to tell us CNN/BBC don't show properly built houses in nigeria.

adiposus:

it begs the question - why do you have corrupt leaders? why do you have selfish leaders who are more concerned with their bellies than the suffering masses? let me guess - CNN imposed ibori, tafa balogun, alameiseigha & co on us, didn't they?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by gozie4: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Not just Cnn or Bbc, if u wnt to knw wht they see 9ja as, watch LOST either season 5 and some some Bruce wilis movie whch centered on 9ja and u'll knw though seriously we whr that archaic but the truth is 'as at the moment' we hv sky rocketed in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by neohitler(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: Brainless dunce. What has being "developed" got to do with portraying nations accurately?
who is this thing?black ape

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Ugosample(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
neohitler: Funny Africans.Name any black or African nation that's developed?. Typical blacks always blaming the white man for their backwardness.
my broda i tire o! The black race needs to help himself. Take this example... In the academia, most of the discoveries and research is done by foreigners. Have you ever heard Chukwuma's theory of... Or Bolaji's law of... What you hear is Newton, Michael, Jhinghan, e.t.c. And we have at least 1000 professors in this country. What they are looking at is money. Or will the white enemy in quote kill you if you're doing your research in a garage or lab in a far flung part of the country? As my twitter bio states... There is no excuse for failure. Bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by adiposus: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
duni04:
LMAO. I can imagine the BBC,CNN EURONEWSN AL-jazeerah and the rest holding a special meeting on how to paint Nigeria bad and keep their interest rates at 0 just so our corrupt politicians won't invest their stolen money in Nigeria. That they would do all that for Nigeria makes me feel important as a Nigerian grin

You should ,we have 'POTENTIALS' thats why the are scared.especially Nigeria,India,China,Brazil and Russis...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
coogar:

your standard is in the sewers - what passes as properly built houses is a national embarrassment.
So why won't your CNN buddies show the world those millions of "embarrassing" houses? Any idea?

nah - you are the addled-brain mongoloid with little or no common sense coming to tell us CNN/BBC don't show properly built houses in nigeria.
God knows where they planted putrid, repulsive, foreign riffraff like you to assault our senses.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by neohitler(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: So why won't your CNN buddies show the world those millions of "embarrassing" houses? Any idea?

God knows where they planted foreign riffraff like you to assault our senses.
Name one African nation that's not a shit hole?.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by adiposus: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
neohitler:

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
neohitler:
Who is this thing? white gorilla, pig and dog hybrid birthed by a stinking wh.ore.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by neohitler(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
adiposus:

Until i read ur post I never would have thought hitler missed killing any of the 'undesirable' in germany....so your father escaped? lipsrsealed
Sorry to disappoint you,I'm a German and i love hitler.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Ugosample(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ROSSIKE, No insults please. Let's be mature here... Back to topic... I watched CCTV yesterday, and i was impressed with their delivery. They are presenting the prospects of China to the rest of the world. Why don't we do the same. Raise our media to a standard and protray our prospects to the rest of the world. If you don't dn it, nobody will do it for you. Simple.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by coogar: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: So why won't your CNN buddies show the world those millions of "embarrassing" houses? Any idea?

because there's nothing to show - none of those houses can boast of an uninterrupted power supply for a month! is that not embarrassing? a country that sits on an infinite cubic volume of natural gas cannot power houses & you are here embarrassing your bachelor's degree in the name of kissing politician's arsës....

rossike, you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your tertiary education.

God knows where they planted foreign riffraff like you to assault our senses.

you are a billy goat....
your country is shyte - stop blaming others for the acute poverty in your country. the colonial masters have left us more than half a century ago, long before we started exporting oil & yet we have nothing to show for it.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by duni04(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
adiposus:

You should ,we have 'POTENTIALS' thats why the are scared.especially Nigeria,India,China,Brazil and Russis...
Lol. Seriously the more the OP and people who adhear to his line of thinking post, the more ridiculous this argument gets. If we continue running from enemies we can't see, we'll never have time to sit down and develop ourselves.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by neohitler(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: Who is this thing? white gorilla, pig and dog hybrid birthed by a stinking wh.ore.
I know you can't say that to any white man's face.You can only do it online like your unworthy lot.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
neohitler:
Name one African nation that's not a shit hole?.
Primary school dropout, Africa is filled with beautiful, peaceful, developing states, from Tanzania to Botswana, and from Senegal to Madagascar.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2013
coogar:

because there's nothing to show - none of those houses can boast of an uninterrupted power supply for a month! is that not embarrassing? a country that sits on an infinite cubic volume of natural gas cannot power houses & you are here embarrassing your bachelor's degree in the name of kissing politician's arsës....

rossike, you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your tertiary education.

you are a billy goat....
your country is shyte - stop blaming others for the acute poverty in your country. the colonial masters have left us more than half a century ago, long before we started exporting oil & yet we have nothing to show for it.

Lol, its probably a diversity thing....blaming people for your our own problems.....i wonder what AFRICA would look like without WHITE intervention...this isnt kissing arse.......this is a sincere moment of clarity.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
neohitler:
I know you can't say that to any white man's face.You can only do it online like your unworthy lot.
Go to a black guy and call him a black ape and see if he doesn't rearrange your pink gorilla and dog face, you stinking devil.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
adiposus:
Dude, I don't live a fictitious life , I was an Enumerator for Years and 85% lives in Slum !!

How many actually lives in standard homes though not as western media exaggerated .
Even when U work with expatriates,they will be looking @ U one kind until U prove them wrong professional wise !!!

There are problems and people @ government quarters are actually helping the western media @ exagerrating the problems !!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by coogar: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
duni04:
Lol. Seriously the more the OP and people who adhear to his line of thinking post, the more ridiculous this argument gets. If we continue running from enemies we can't see, we'll never have time to sit down and develop ourselves.

the OP has always been a rëtard!
he epitomises all that is wrong with nigeria. why blame the west for ibori's kleptomania? did the west vote ibori into power? did the west ask tafa balogun to steal without remorse? the west are the ones behind the oil bunkering that lost us $11 billion worth of crude oil between 2009 & 2011?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
coogar:

the OP has always been a rëtard!
he epitomises all that is wrong with nigeria. why blame the west for ibori's kleptomania? did the west vote ibori into power? did the west ask tafa balogun to steal without remorse? the west are the ones behind the oil bunkering that lost us $11 billion worth of crude oil between 2009 & 2011?

I tire...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by adiposus: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ugosample: @ROSSIKE, No insults please. Let's be mature here... Back to topic... I watched CCTV yesterday, and i was impressed with their delivery. They are presenting the prospects of China to the rest of the world. Why don't we do the same. Raise our media to a standard and protray our prospects to the rest of the world. If you don't dn it, nobody will do it for you. Simple.

Its not easy, the have presently an advantage over us on tech,madia,spread and 'trust' which the are capitalising on.
see what happened 3months ago when Usa was using its machinery to accuse china of cyber spying..we all believed until that brave youngman told us otherwise..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
nutty_hnic:

Lol, its probably a diversity thing....blaming people for your our own problems.....i wonder what AFRICA would look like without WHITE intervention...this isnt kissing arse.......this is a sincere moment of clarity.
Africa built the world's first civilisations. Africans lived in well maintained cities, towns and villages before the invasion of the white man. Go and read the accounts of visitors to ancient Benin, Ghana, Mali et al., who praised the Africans for the beauty, peace, and order of their cities and kingdoms. Educate yourself and impart something useful to your children instead of inferiority complex.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by tevinsolt: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
it is indeed what Africa is, a poor dirt ridden place with unkempt streets, corrupt government, lacks ability to maintain a proper societal structure always playing catch up, upgrading from ancient technologies to ones that that are out of use, accepts mediocrity for excellence, encourages unjust treatment killing of those that are considered to be out of the societal norm all in the Name of culture, i say Bleep culture we decide what culture and traditions we practice, educated acts uneducated, untrustworthy, undisciplined, hard work is popularly accepted as hardship (lazy bums).

worst of all, so many dumb idiots, accepts it the way it is, they bring up past civilization, FUC*K U this now and past civilization doesn't determine now.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: Compound dunce. Africa built the world's first civilisations. Africans lived in well maintained cities, towns and villages before the invasion of the white man. Go and read the accounts of visitors to ancient Benin, Ghana, Mali et al., who praised the Africans for the beauty, peace, and order of their cities and kingdoms. Educate yourself and impart something useful to your children instead of inferiority complex.

Really, what happened to the beautiful cities africans once lived in? Who bombed them? And suddenly we cant build them anymore?

I wanna know what happened?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by duni04(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
tevinsolt: it is indeed what Africa is, a poor dirt ridden place with unkempt streets, corrupt government, lacks ability to maintain a proper societal structure always playing catch up, upgrading from ancient technologies to ones that that are out of use, accepts mediocrity for excellence, encourages killing of those that are considered to be out of norm, educated acts uneducated, untrustworthy, undisciplined, hard work is popularly accepted as hardship (lazy bums).
Going by the OP's line of reasoning, u must b an employee of the BBC or CNN.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Well-Built African House On CNN Or BBC? by pappilo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
CNN has a show called Inside Africa and its all positive. VOA produce several shows that focus on development in Africa and BBC has a world service that reaches some places where even our own Radio Nigeria does not reach so your story about no positive story on Africa is BS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting / New Land Survey Fees Begin In Lagos, Threaten Home Ownership / Rough Estimate To Start And Complete A One Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.