Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,153 members, 7,967,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:19 PM

G7 Governors Joins APC - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G7 Governors Joins APC (49917 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by alexakpata: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hopefully, nAPC coming soon to a viewing centre near you.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by walex2(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
Election arround the corner pls order for ur transfer papers, flock and
Flex, and polo T.shirt @ best prices. Contact Emmanuel on 08032627607 or emmanuelolawale84@yahoo.com

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by yorke1: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
It's better we all go our separate way now and forget an entity called NIGERIA ever existed if GEJ is prevented from presiding over the affairs of this country till 2019. Nigeria problem did not start from GEJ tenure and will not end there. So you guys should allow him complete 8 years jeje! I am sentimental and i am tribalist, you don't need to remind me of that. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by davseun2ta(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
PDP is seen as the Biggest political Party in Nigeria. To some, it is the most corrupt political party having the highest rate of political sycophants, convicted thieves and thugs.

APC on the other hand is now seen as the almost the largest party in Nigeria because of the merger(CPC, ACN, ANPP and APGA), with political desperadoes that can go at any length to get what they want.

I shake my head in pity, when i read about these bunch of failed leaders. we are in A country where leaders are elected by Force , empathy , tribal sentiment , religious sentiment... ITS NOT ABOUT PARTY!! BUT ALL ABOUT EFFICIENCY AND VISION !

so far to me, NIGERIA LACKS TRUE LEADERS

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Aabee(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
OLODO plenty 4 NL. wen did statistics bcome ballot box & paper sum olodos r usin % 2 do 2015 election 4 9ja. evn ur so calld apcs nd pdps no dat whoeva controls d largest share of d ballot box is d winner.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by drajjay: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
what every Nigerian must know: •
Rigged elections are not rigged as long
as APC does it • Corruption is not
corruption as long as APC members do
it • Under-performance is not one unless done by PDP officials •
Godfatherism is not godfatherism if it
involves Tinubu and not Anenih •
Nothing wrong if Aregbesola buys two
bullet proof hummer jeeps for # 120m,
Fashola buys 3 bullet proof cars for # 600m unless it is a PDP minister that
does it. • Bad political leaders are no
longer bad political leaders as soon as
they become members of APC. • Yes,
this is the philosophy APC wants
Nigeria to imbibe and wants Nigerians to buy. Yes, APC wants to wrestle
power from the rulling party. They do
not have the interest of Nigerians at
heart. They are a set of corrupt,selfish
,gree dy,old and worn-out politicians.
They are bent on feeding fat on the common wealth of the people by
converting public funds and propeties
to personal use. APC believes in
decieving the people by painting of
existing roads(mostly built during the
military regimes),planting of flowers etc which have no direct impact on the
people. Passing obnoxious laws which
undermines the power of the people
thereby reducing the people to slaves
in their land. •Now listen to me you
sycophants, bigots, etc,as long as you continue to see most things wrong with
PDP but see those same things right
with APC, you will continue to be
exposed and ensure you never set
your itching feet into ASO Rock and
your itching palms on our national coffers

3 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Leemak: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
I think PDP apologists once said that dispute between nPDP and PDP was just an in-house issue that they will finally resolve it for the betterment of PDP but what just happened shows that PDP is in big trouble.Though im not a politician but I like any democratic country with strong opposition.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by iykc2012(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
The same People Deceiving People gathering again in another shell well, I personal, instead Ø̲̣̣̥f voting Another Poverty Continuation APC, I rather say GEJ continue... Till end Ø̲̣̣̥f the World.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by nuhu(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Goodluck for Jonathan and badluck for Nigerians. Goodluck must go in 2015. Amen.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by lekanwj(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
superior1: [size=13pt]Anything but PDP[/size]
[color=#000099][/color]yes anything but cluelessness; directionless; actionless; corruption encouraging; oil stealing; poverty enriching phd holder. We must get rid of this nonsensical leadership.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
What else did you expect?
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Eneze1(f): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
davseun2ta: PDP is seen as the Biggest political Party in Nigeria. To some, it is the most corrupt political party having the highest rate of political sycophants, convicted thieves and thugs.

APC on the other hand is now seen as the almost the largest party in Nigeria because of the merger(CPC, ACN, ANPP and APGA), with political desperadoes that can go at any length to get what they want.

I shake my head in pity, when i read about these bunch of failed leaders. we are in A country where leaders are elected by Force , empathy , tribal sentiment , religious sentiment... ITS NOT ABOUT PARTY!! BUT ALL ABOUT EFFICIENCY AND VISION !

so far to me, NIGERIA LACKS TRUE LEADERS

the bolded summarizes it all, we lack true leaders. it really amazes me how people fight on the internet to defend Politicians that does not even know whether you exist or not smh for some people

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Rjone: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is there no clear cut difference btw join and meet? I think the hea dline should be G7 governors meets with APC leaders and not G7 governors joins APC cos havin read through the post just can find where it is written they joined. Pls point out the line if am wrong
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by confusion247(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
yorke1: It's better we all go our separate way now and forget an entity called NIGERIA ever existed if GEJ is prevented from presiding over the affairs of this country till 2019. Nigeria problem did not start from GEJ tenure and will not end there. So you guys should allow him complete 8 years jeje! I am sentimental and i am tribalist, you don't need to remind me of that. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Just maintain because it is a win win thing for us in south south. If Jonathan wins in 2015 it is a win. If he doesn't win, we will have south south republic and Biafra that's also a win.
No matter how it goes, we will laugh last.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Fomaxcool: 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
Everything will be alright with PDP , it just a mattered of time.
GEJ is not loosing anything, the G7 join APC to make PDP more stronger and to suppress the opposition more.

What made G7 to leave PDP will still make them to have problem with APC as a result they(APC) will be the worst casualty of the whole drama.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by confusion247(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
lekanwj:
[color=#000099][/color]yes anything but cluelessness; directionless; actionless; corruption encouraging; oil stealing; poverty enriching phd holder. We must get rid of this nonsensical leadership.
Then after getting rid of them, you elect people like Tinubu, Lamido etc. grin

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by donphilopus: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
gratiaeo: I smell political suicidal
Continue smelling it guy
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by tomakint: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
confusion247:
Then after getting rid of them, you elect people like Tinubu, Lamido etc. grin
Abeg make I follow you laugh grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by confusion247(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
drajjay: what every Nigerian must know: •
Rigged elections are not rigged as long
as APC does it • Corruption is not
corruption as long as APC members do
it • Under-performance is not one unless done by PDP officials •
Godfatherism is not godfatherism if it
involves Tinubu and not Anenih •
Nothing wrong if Aregbesola buys two
bullet proof hummer jeeps for # 120m,
Fashola buys 3 bullet proof cars for # 600m unless it is a PDP minister that
does it. • Bad political leaders are no
longer bad political leaders as soon as
they become members of APC. • Yes,
this is the philosophy APC wants
Nigeria to imbibe and wants Nigerians to buy
You don't need to bother yourself much on this. Yorubas hated Jonathan simple because their masters mallam hated Jonathan. Yorubas are just showing that they are northern slaves in reality.

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Jarus(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
Again, I have not said PDP G7-2 governors defected to APC because of Nigeria, and not because of personal interests. But truth is, we need them. We just cannot do it alone, forget about all our rantings and pontification. Gani tried in 2003. We have tried it with Buhari/Nuhu Ribadu, in 2011, we cannot go alone. Whether it is Pat Utomi or Fashola, or even Pius Adesanmi, I think we will be deceiving ourselves to think we can go alone against these established professional politicians. We need alliances, even with these hawks. They can be reformed after all. All our new breed mantra will not reach anywhere. Before now, I had actually washed my hands off active national politics - after fruitless efforts in 2011 that saw me independently lead a team of online volunteers to sponsor radio jingles in 7 different radio stations across Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Rivers states. Maybe this new developments will reactivate my self-imposed apathy.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
When you hold something in your hand and your on a bridge which is accros a water body when you hold out what is in your hand and view it through the water it will appeare as if the image in the water is bigger but its just nature trying to play you. The moment you let go of what is in your hand you'll realise you dont have anything anymore.
My Ameachi i hope you understand?
Papa Gej might be quiet and weak but He is loved by many, even heaven loves him
His name is in the bible n He has heavens bakin
#Team Gej 2015.
No wahala
bere oforiye 4
kirikeni lolia 1

2 Likes

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by LeStylo: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Funpeter: Hope this is true am a fan of APC and of good governance if i aware Goodluck will show this fools what it takes to be call the commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria. Mr president pls do the needful jst like baba iyabo.
Please translate in English!

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
iykc2012: The same People Deceiving People gathering again in another shell well, I personal, instead Ø̲̣̣̥f voting Another Poverty Continuation APC, I rather say GEJ continue... Till end Ø̲̣̣̥f the World.

You are always going to vote GEJ anyway...so stop the pretence and put your mouth where your money is.

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by LeStylo: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Jarus: Again, I have not said PDP G7-2 governors defected to APC because of Nigeria, and not because of personal interests. But truth is, we need them. We just cannot do it alone, forget about all our rantings and pontification. Gani tried in 2003. We have tried it with Buhari/Nuhu Ribadu, in 2011, we cannot go alone. Whether it is Pat Utomi or Fashola, or even Pius Adesanmi, I think we will be deceiving ourselves to think we can go alone against these established professional politicians. We need alliances, even with these hawks. They can be reformed after all. All our new breed mantra will not reach anywhere. Before now, I had actually washed my hands off active national politics - after fruitless efforts in 2011 that saw me independently lead a team of online volunteers to sponsor radio jingles in 7 different radio stations across Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Rivers states. Maybe this new developments will reactivate my self-imposed apathy.

Jarus, for the umpteenth time, you speak my mind! We do need these alliances. The urge to do it differently in APC is already infectious and even if APC fails us, we would have boldly written that Nigerians needed to be satisfied with what poli-trick-cians call dividends of democracy or get booted out! Impunity will be trimmed. That was how Ghana go-ed it!
Jarus... 100stars
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by donphilopus: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
texaco1: and is pdp complaining? What even makes you believe that they are wanted in the pdp anyway?
If you think they are not wanted in PDP, then you're getting it wrong.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
The only way any opposition party can beat PDP at the presidential polls. Is if that party controls 24 states if not then pdp is unbeatable. Even tinubu and co are not dreaming or thinking of winning the presidency ,all they are after is to win as many states as possible before 2019. Akande and tinubu are not so daft and stupid to believe that they will or can defeat pdp at the presidential polls come 2015

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by texaco1: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: If you think they are not wanted in PDP, then you're getting it wrong.
they have been asked to leave the party if they wanted to and now they are leaving so what is the problem. Do you think any sensible politician in a federal political post from these govs states will follow them ?knowing fully well that these govs are not coming back?what returns can these outgoing 7govs give to those that follow them?politicians think about interest and not feelings ,many of those commenting here are speaking from their feelings.the fact is it is only PDP that can guarrantee you enough returns on your political investment with them regardless of whether you win or lose

1 Like

Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by donphilopus: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Le Stylo:
Please translate in English!
We don't understand him.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by EmmyDe25(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Aabheaven: Even though am not a fan of PDP, i don't just love the APC because of their desperation.the same PDP/PDP members they once castigated is who they are uniting with.politics is such a selfish game.Someone once said and I quote "the only thing that unite politicians in Nigeria is CORRUPTION.God help our nation.
That is why they said there is no permanent enemies in politics. I think you're a rookie.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by donphilopus: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
texaco1: they have been asked to leave the party if they wanted to and now they are leaving so what is the problem. Do you think any sensible politician in a federal political post from these govs states will follow them ?knowing fully well that these govs are not coming back?what returns can these outgoing 7govs give to those that follow them?politicians think about interest and not feelings ,many of those commenting here are speaking from their feelings.the fact is it is only PDP that can guarrantee you enough returns on your political investment with them regardless of whether you win or lose
Do you think GEJ is presently as comfortable as you're now. If YES, why did he even to meet with them?? Most of the Governors didn't just take decision on their own. Abdulfattah of Kwara would have met with the top politicians like Saraki in his state before taking decion, so the sames goes for the rest Governors.
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by AjanleKoko: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
mbulela:
That is the only thing he is good at. Clueless inept man that will be unable to organise a simple piss-up in a brewery,if given the chance.

This guy is not clueless oh.
There is a difference between being generally inept, or generally uninterested in anything that has to do with actual governance, or the advancement of the Nigerian nation.
It's important we make those distinctions very clear wink
Re: G7 Governors Joins APC by EmmyDe25(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
texaco1: The only way any opposition party can beat PDP at the presidential polls. Is if that party controls 24 states if not then pdp is unbeatable. Even tinubu and co are not dreaming or thinking of winning the presidency ,all they are after is to win as many states as possible before 2019. Akande and tinubu are not so daft and stupid to believe that they will or can defeat pdp at the presidential polls come 2015
As it stands they now control 18.... and dont think PDP will win in Ondo, Kaduna, and some other northern states they control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.