Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,334 members, 7,891,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? (2627 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / Crumbled Relationship: Should I Stay And Fight Or Just Walk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Pataki: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hannibal:

So where would u like to be proposed to?? In your bedroom or mine? cheesy cheesy
Playa Pataki. . . . . . . The chic in question hates public proposals.
This is what i keep saying about women. . . . .You never know with them.
The other day, a babe insisted Eldee must take her to Trafalgar square to propose or NUTHING in the height of summer.
You need to see the number of cameras snapping at a blushing Eldee. tongue tongue tongue
grin cheesy grin

Eldee blushing? Thot he is African. cheesy cheesy You are the playa, you know far more than I calculate. grin cheesy grin
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Hannibal: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2008
stillwater:

Did you drink "Hot" juice before logging on today? cheesy

Hot juice?? Is that milkshake or natural water?
Knock that off. . . . . . . . . .I dont take aphrodisiacs. . . . .
Blood flows in me body not Stillwater!! tongue
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by eldee(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2008
KarmaMod:

What the hell is Alarina?

If you as the guy expect the girl to be exclusive to you from day 1, done be surprised if she thinks it's going to take it to the future.

In other words, both sexes shouldnt be expecting anything until you know it's what you both wnat

as for dropping traditions, tell that to the families of these people.
'Alarina' means middleman
If we want to stick with those traditions, we might as well have middlemen instead of going on dates

Exactly 'Don't expect anything at the begining'
It's a different case with some ladies

Hannibal:

This is what i keep saying about women. . . . .You never know with them.
The other day, a babe insisted Eldee must take her to Trafalgar square to propose or NUTHING in the height of summer.
You need to see the number of cameras snapping at a blushing Eldee. tongue tongue tongue
Lol . . . Eldee blushing?? Nah
Are you sure it's not sumone else you saw?

Eldee's not ready to commit now ooh cheesy
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
Hannibal:

Hot juice?? Is that milkshake or natural water?
Knock that off. . . . . . . . . .I don't take aphrodisiacs. . . . .
Blood flows in me body not Stillwater!! tongue

If it's not "blueblood", forget it!!!! My instincts say you're a janitor.
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Hannibal: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2008
eldee:

'Alarina' means middleman
If we want to stick with those traditions, we might as well have middlemen instead of going on dates

Exactly 'Don't expect anything at the begining'
It's a different case with some ladies

I was told about this middleman-thingy too. . . . .  .Heard to score any chic in em days, u need a middleman.
How are we sure middlemen weren't doing what i should be doing?? shocked. . . . .and what about the time-delay in the communication.
It will def'ly take forever to set up a date and if the middleman falls sick or dies. . . . .You have lost the chic, innit??

Lol . . . Eldee blushing?? Nah
Are you sure it's not sumone else you saw?

Eldee's not ready to commit now ooh cheesy

Don't deny this, bruv!!!
I know u are not ready to walk the aisle yet. . . . . but don't deny u never proposed to that Ibadan chic. tongue

stillwater:

If it's not "blueblood", forget it!!!! My instincts say you're a janitor.

Don't bovver about that. . . . . . .I am an Aristocrat.
My Poppa is a Patrician and ma mom is an Indian Rani.
So ma bluebloodedness dates a long way back . . . .

Janitor?? Of all profession u coulda mentioned!!!!

P.S. Ooooooops, i forgot , I hope u don't mind being a 3rd wife. Ma aristocratic status and African roots allow me to marry more than one. Deal?? grin
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 23, 2008
Hannibal:

P.S. Ooooooops, i forgot . . . I hope u don't mind being a 3rd wife. Ma aristocratic status and African roots allow me to marry more than one. Deal?? grin

Kiss my lipsrsealed
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by eldee(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2008
Hannibal:

I was told about this middleman-thingy too. . . . .  .Heard to score any chic in em days, u need a middleman.
How are we sure middlemen weren't doing what i should be doing?? shocked. . . . .and what about the time-delay in the communication.
It will def'ly take forever to set up a date and if the middleman falls sick or dies. . . . .You have lost the chic, innit??
Yeah . . . that's the set of tradition TOH is advocating
Then you'll see me going to meet Islander because I want to ask J-girl out
Meanwhile Mrs Middleperson is head over heels over me cheesy cheesy
It's just wahala jare

Hannibal:

Don't deny this, bruv!!!
I know u are not ready to walk the aisle yet. . . . . but don't deny u never proposed to that Ibadan chic. tongue
Get your facts right hombre
She was an Abeokuta chic . . . and it was at The Eye
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by eldee(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2008
stillwater:

Kiss my lipsrsealed
a) Lips
b) Fore head
c) Boobs

It's going to be a really difficult choice for Hannibal ooh cheesy cheesy
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Pataki: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2008
Who was/is the Abeokuta chic? grin
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by KarmaMod(f): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2008
shut up. Im not advocating middle men. Olodo tongue

Just saying alot of how they react to relationships is based on how they are raised so stop bitching about them. Just tell them what YOU wnat

Same people that will come back crying that Naija girls are becoming too 'westernized". cunfused loons
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Hannibal: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2008
eldee:

a) Lips
b) Fore head
c) Boobs

It's going to be a really difficult choice for Hannibal ooh cheesy cheesy

Eldee, are u sure there is no "option d" thats says ALL OF THE ABOVE?? grin cheesy
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Pataki: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2008
Hannibal:

Eldee, are u sure there is no "option d" thats says ALL OF THE ABOVE?? grin cheesy

Are you ready to die young? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by eldee(m): 12:37am On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Who was/is the Abeokuta chic? grin
Hmmn . . . sum Funke Lawson or sumn
She said if it were to be in Naija, it woulda been Olumo Rock cheesy
I just took the easier option, hmmn I don't want to go mountain scaling grin

Hannibal:

Hmmn  . . . sorry, it's two of three cheesy

KarmaMod:

shut up. I'm not advocating middle men. Olodo tongue

Just saying alot of how they react to relationships is based on how they are raised so stop bitching about them. Just tell them what YOU wnat

Same people that will come back crying that Naija girls are becoming too 'westernized". cunfused loons
Don't let me go quoting you ooh
You were saying sumn bout people been imported and forgetting traditions

Sounding like sum grumpy old granny cheesy
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by KarmaMod(f): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2008
Maybe I am grin
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2008
@post
General believe ke?

Ok o. Anyways, maybe because some people don't like going from people to people.
My mom keeps warning that its not good to keep carrying one man from another, that I should be with the one that I know is worth it. Not going with this one for a month, then with that one for next month.

Just stick to one person o jare. better yet,don't stick with someone you know you're not ready to marry. lipsrsealed
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Pataki: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2008
eldee:

Hmmn . . . sum Funke Lawson or sumn
She said if it were to be in Naija, it woulda been Olumo Rock cheesy
I just took the easier option, hmmn I don't want to go mountain scaling grin
The name strikes though.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by eldee(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

The name strikes though.

grin cheesy grin
Are you from Abeoukuta too?? ??
Don't tell me you'll propose on Olumo Rock too?? shocked shocked
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Pataki: 12:56am On Jul 23, 2008
eldee:

Are you from Abeoukuta too?? ??
Don't tell me you'll propose on Olumo Rock too?? shocked shocked
Am a Flaming Proud Egba Boy.

Propose on the rock? Well. . . . . we have lift now, so I could do my thing on the lift. cheesy tongue
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Hannibal: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2008
@ Eldee,

When is The Game's album coming out again?
Thunk it was due this month or something. . . . .

Anyways, just found out Oz is now on itunes.
I am downloading already.
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by eldee(m): 1:12am On Jul 23, 2008
Pataki:

Am a Flaming Proud Egba Boy.

Propose on the rock? Well. . . . . we have lift now, so I could do my thing on the lift. cheesy tongue
Lift?? what of that Ogun priest that used to be there?
Na wa ooh cheesy

Hannibal:

@ Eldee,

When is The Game's album coming out again?
Thunk it was due this month or something. . . . .
Is Oz on UK Itunes??

Anyways, just found out Oz is now on itunes.
I am downloading already.
You know Make The World Go Round is his song
He gave Nas cus the album release was postponed
We're definitely not seeing it anytime soon

@topic
Ionno cheesy
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by HCH3COO: 1:20am On Jul 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@post
General believe ke?

Ok o. Anyways, maybe because some people don't like going from people to people.
My mom keeps warning that its not good to keep carrying one man from another, that I should be with the one that I know is worth it. Not going with this one for a month, then with that one for next month.

Just stick to one person o jare. better yet,don't stick with someone you know you're not ready to marry. lipsrsealed
elenu nla. ofi gbogbo enu soro.
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2008
elenu nla. ofi gbogbo enu soro.
Just say you've been looking for my attention. Simple as that.
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by HCH3COO: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2008
Of course yes.  Don't you know I love you.  You are the princess responsible for making my heart beat.   cry

hiss!

@topic
Some people prefer it that way, others don't.
Re: Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 23, 2008
Whatever undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Pms Is Ruining My Rship / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Girlfriend Save Ur Name With Mugu 5 On Her Phone / Women, Women, Women Wake Up..!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.