Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (30300 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by gogodaye(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2013
I thank the Edo state chapter of the PDP for this gesture but would warn the widow to steer clear of this Greek gift coming from the same opportunist whose conceited implementation of their bad governance policy in the state in the not too distant past exposed her to this peril.
One wonders where Nigerian women are when they are needed the most. They've simply gone dumb, a sister was abused & dehumanized, they are not out in the streets highlighting how widespread the practice is & a stop to it.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by BlackHuman(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
The job of the Governor is not to pat the backs of widows who break the law, the job of a governor is to provide basic infrastructure to the people, and make the state more comfortable to live in, and oshiomole is doing dat. So Oshiomole & APC gets my vote...no matter PDP's propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by EdwinOse: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2013
End time political maneuvering
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by rusher14: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2013
They are mostly the same (PDP, APC, CDC, ABC, ...any three-worded acronym).
They are all products of the Nigerian society and rarely would you find one who dares to be different.
PDP Ruled Edo state for a decade (Unlucky Igbenedion and one with a name similar to Anini's associate) and impoverished the likes of that widow.
Adams is perhaps slightly better but definitely a victim of his anger, high-handedness and over-confidence.
What Nigeria needs are good leaders and not leadership by affiliation.
It would take a revolution/generation for things to change.
As it seems we should make do with what is available but do so with extreme caution.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by katordidi(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life:

Sorry but your post is DUMB. PDP like any other entity or individual is extending a hand of help to her after the wickedness shown by this evil short midget. So their kind gesture has turned into a crime? The way most you think is just baffling, is PDP bound by any law or principle to do anything for the state, are they the ruling party? smh
ibeg lock up u must be daft to think PDP did that out of sympathy. That is a cheap political point scored. Is that woman the only widow in edo who has been oppresed? PDP put us in this mess in the first place plus ave seen other PDP governors do worse so pls park well

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by IamDebola: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ichommy(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2013
ilugunboy: I expected this.....that it's just a matter of time before PDP picks it up to play politics.. grin grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by dabossman(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2013
akah.p:
na must say u no go jst get sense? Even if na smal one?
It seems you woke up on the wrong side of your bed. Since you came on this thread you have gone about insulting people, yet you will claim to be better than Oshiomole. Your uncouth behaviour proves otherwise. Learn some manners.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Lightening: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2013
It was the woman's set time of divine favor. God works in mysterious ways. Would an intelligent and highly sensitive guy like Adams Oshiomole ordinarily utter such despicable words to a pitiable widow in the public with camera wielding enemies?

God just visited the widow with spotlight blessing that will make people attempt to outdo one another blessing her.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Casted!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by katordidi(m): 10:47am On Nov 30, 2013
People gov oshiomole is only human its true he was wrong but u people have to understand the pressures this govs carry on their heads, he didnt just walk into the street to insult the poor woman she flaunted the law by hawking in a restricted area and thats why her goods were seized. Nigerians want good things but are never ready to make it work sometimes a little high handedness is needed to enforce the laws. Mr gov himself has apologised also ave seen a PDP governors convoy ram a car on the wrong lane and didnt even stop to see the effects how about PDP‘ ohakim personally using a whip on a poor guy in his office and many other instances so pls dont turn this into a PDP ACN Issue and also think with ur brains and not ur arse. Thank u
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by stagger: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Babacele: THE SORRY STATE AND POVERTY THAT PDP BROUGHT TO EDO STATE HAS PUT MAY PROBABLY HAVE PUT THE WOMAN IN HER PRESENT CONDITION. AND THAT IS WHAT OSHIOMOLE IS TRYING BEAUTIFULLY HARD TO CORRECT! TO HELL WITH PROPANGANDA!

You are an i.mbecile!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Ninilowo(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2013
I knew dt d woman will "hammer" no doubt abt dt buh the fellow dt uploaded the video nko?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by rusher14: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Ninilowo: I knew dt d woman will "hammer" no doubt abt dt buh the fellow dt uploaded the video nko?
He should go and die.!!!
His reward is in heaven.
(Just kidding) cheesy grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by youngchief1: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
GOOD MOVE PEEDEEPEE=POWERRRR!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Ninilowo(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2013
Lightening: It was the woman's set time of divine favor. God works in mysterious ways. Would an intelligent and highly sensitive guy like Adams Oshiomole ordinarily utter such despicable words to a pitiable widow in the public with camera wielding enemies?

God just visited the widow with spotlight blessing that will make people attempt to outdo one another blessing her.
The way God works.....eh? With the widowz issue, am sure my time has come.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by caprini: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2013
God has used PDP to bless the widow,that's all.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by cuteboy2: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2013
overdrive: Rubbish are there no other widows in Benin? Make I hear word abeg.nonsense and ingredients.

Personally, i don't care about Nigerian political parties because they are all the same. However, you need to read the post again. It said "the instituted an endowment fund for all widows" in the state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life:

Sorry but your post is DUMB. PDP like any other entity or individual is extending a hand of help to her after the wickedness shown by this evil short midget. So their kind gesture has turned into a crime? The way most you think is just baffling, is PDP bound by any law or principle to do anything for the state, are they the ruling party? smh
My friend, PDP shld have helped the so called widow & other widows ever b4 now, that's when we'll know they realy have d people in mind, not taking mischievous advantage of d inapropriate attitude of d opponent political figure 2 gain political point & recognition. That's a bad way of playing around politics. Remember that d citizens are not bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by enyieuna: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2013
giving her 250 thousand was only to slight Oshimole I hope the people won't sell their votes for that stupid gesture .
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by cuteboy2: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Propaganda,they should do same to all widows in benin and not this one alone so we will know they are working..since when did being inhumane become a political thing. Oshiomole did what he did because he is oshiomole and not because he is APC member.

Go back and read the post again. The fund established by Edo PDP is for all widows in Edo.
But let me put the same question to you. When Oshiomole called the young boy to govt house who stowed away in the carriage wheel of an airplane trying to escape the deprivation and hopelessness in Edo state, gave him scholarship and posed for pictures for all the newspapers. He conveniently forgot the make same scholarship available to all young Edo children.
Was this act cheap propaganda or not?

The whole world is eagerly waiting for your answer.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by eluquenson(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Black Human: The job of the Governor is not to pat the backs of widows who break the law, the job of a governor is to provide basic infrastructure to the people, and make the state more comfortable to live in, and oshiomole is doing dat. So Oshiomole & APC gets my vote...no matter PDP's propaganda.

So it is the job of the Govnor to help the stowaway boy that broke the law? just claim publicity
I don't seems to understand some people, this case is a plus to PDP cos they made a wise decision at best time.
Am not a fan of any political party

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Hadehsheyeh(f): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2013
All na politics.people deciving pple nd All confusion people dem be d same joor.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2013
dabossman: It seems you woke up on the wrong side of your bed. Since you came on this thread you have gone about insulting people, yet you will claim to be better than Oshiomole. Your uncouth behaviour proves otherwise. Learn some manners.
u must b very stup1d 2side evil. Wats not xo applaudible if actualy dis is tru. Kan u in ur sane mind tel me y anybody shud criticise d move. Cant we leave political parties in nigeria alone, nd b natural 4once......?! Dis1 we kom nd say y dint they do dis, y dint they do dat, y dint they giv al d widows free education b4 we knw its geniun......bla bla bla....like wtf!! I dont suport any party, lets jst b natural in judging datsall
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by plendil: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2013
I wonder the take of the Edo people are about the actions of the govenor. I find it funny that majority of those making the loudest noise are not even from the state.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Dee60: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Greek gift.

People Deceiving People.

The rats have infested NL with their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by cuteboy2: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Obiagelli: I hope they(the PDP) don't stop here they should equally take care of all Widows with the same gesture, starting from edo state to the national level. Do they need a governor to misbehave before they take action. God punish them if they are doing this for political gains.

And you are a lady, yet no milk of human kindness. You write in the same callous way Oshomole treated that woman.
So if PDP takes over and does all that in Edo, what then will the gov spend his time doing?
Oh! Sorry I forgot. Private hosting of BIG BROTHER WINNER, Dillish of Namibia! And offcourse, Uniben girls!! Afterall, he boasts that he is a virile bachelor!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by bokohalal(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Laff wan kill me. Even with the money, that widow will still vote for APC in Edo State.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Asylum(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2013
2015 Election don start b dat.... We call dat one strategy number 1...We will take care of the Widows
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
cute-boy:

Go back and read the post again. The fund established by Edo PDP is for all widows in Edo.
But let me put the same question to you. When Oshiomole called the young boy to govt house who stowed away in the carriage wheel of an airplane trying to escape the deprivation and hopelessness in Edo state, gave him scholarship and posed for pictures for all the newspapers. He conveniently forgot the make same scholarship available to all young Edo children.

nice1!! Lemme c hw shes gona play arund dat........mitchw. Polities, tribalism av so much spoilt us as a country...,..u c pple reasoning wit dia armpit instead of brain
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by cuteboy2: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Obiagelli:
if the PDP (controlling governments at the centre), can't adopt this as a national policy then it's stupid. What happens to even poorer Widows in their millions? Should they wait till they are insulted?

Yes! they should wait for the insulter to finish his despicable work of not only insulting widows, but assaulting the sensibilities of all Edo citizens with his callous policies and actions. Perhaps, after that the scales will fall from everyone's eyes, including yours. Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by lertee(f): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
cute-boy:

Why are you comparing two incomparable issues? It is glaring enough that the other party raised up the idea of giving the widow some money just to spite their opponents. If it isn't propaganda,why haven't they raised such before the oshiomole's issue? Why wait for failure on oshiomole's part and then use that against him. Mind you i am not a supporter of oshio,you can check the previous thread with the video and check my comment there,i condemned his attitude. Now on the part of that boy,oshio only did what was expected of him as the state leader,he didn't do that in competition with anybody. When you do something for the people as an elected leader,you must take pictures and make videos to serve as evidence and not because you are doing propaganda. The only time you help people and you don't advertise it is when you make donations to churches or mosques in your own name out of charity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies / Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.