Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,148 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:56 PM

PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (30301 Views)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by ababs001: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
this is what we call politrickal propaganda of the highest order
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Kemet: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
No shyte.

Bless The Ancestors for APC. At last Naija politics is getting interesting!!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Forwetinnah: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
enigmang:

The politics have not even started... Towards election the clip wil be played and replayed
DONT VOTE FOR A PARTY THAT TELLS WIDOWS TO GO AND DIE....

Oshiomole brought this on himself....

Nice one from PDP..

Yulse o! Same thing happened to Sekibo when he mistakenly said 'now we will sleep with our 2 eyes OPEN' grin..eish, billboards gingles etc screamed that caption. The 'rubbishing' then no be toRay ho. Anyway, thank goodness for the widow..and many thanks to whoever uploaded the video on the net. Fresh Air thinzz *breath IN, breath OUT* amana chilling grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by adambest(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
overdrive: Rubbish are there no other widows in Benin? Make I hear word abeg.nonsense and ingredients.
jst take a look @ ur post again hav u ever give out 20k 2 a widow? U're here searching 4 other widows in benin olodo.. Simple english.. Is d oshiomhole not a slowpoke.. 4 nt having mercy on d widow.. See talk well oo kudos 2 PDP even if I don't participate in politics...
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by vanagon: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
give a comment 'bt dis matter ysterday.
Abt oshio supposed apology.
I rememba united kingdom.
Last electio campain.btw labour&conservative party.gordon brown & david cameroun.
Gordon brown of labour party was out on a campain tour wt d BBC TV crew,after the P/M talk.a lady voter ask a question.d P/M answer politically,seem he was upset wt d Lady &her question.When he left d scene back into his car,unknown to him dat d live mic was still on.
Gordon brown call d lady i tink A TOAD.
Which was brocast live.
Menh see gbobe.
He has to turn back wt all his crew & go wt Total humility to d woman hse& apologise.
Dat day i respect d oyibo d ,more.
His party later lost d election on a narrow margin.
So oshio baba shld do d Needful.
I respect him so much.more so 4 takin gud care of His late P/A family.
kindly spare him.
I beg.
Cheer's.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by plendil: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
gNow this is really becoming boring.

Are there not more besetting issues plaguing your beloved country to discuss? Must you guys politicise everything? Geez! angry angry
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by adambest(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Babacele: THE SORRY STATE AND POVERTY THAT PDP BROUGHT TO EDO STATE HAS PUT MAY PROBABLY HAVE PUT THE WOMAN IN HER PRESENT CONDITION. AND THAT IS WHAT OSHIOMOLE IS TRYING BEAUTIFULLY HARD TO CORRECT! TO HELL WITH PROPANGANDA!
hmm mr know know na u sabi edo pass me abi after wen oshio don repair finish e use e hand take distroy am and u dey tell me say PDP bring hard luck shame on u.. Wot about d okada he stoped @ benin e wan compare Edo wit lag abi.. Jst sharrap...
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
dabossman:
So, you can't simply express your opinion without insulting people? If Oshiomole had simply said "madam, pls you cant trade here. Pls pack your stuff" would he be in this mess now? Now you tell me, how many widows & orphans have you insulted here today?
my problem is y shud a sane mind criticize wat wateva party does 2alleviate d situation of dis said woman. Do wel 2ansa dis 2justify ur course
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee: Propaganda,they should do same to all widows in benin and not this one alone so we will know they are working..since when did being inhumane become a political thing. Oshiomole did what he did because he is oshiomole and not because he is APC member.
ha! You want women to start killing their husbands, right? You talk as if you don't know Nigerians.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by akahp(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
lertee:
Why are you comparing two incomparable issues? It is glaring enough that the other party raised up the idea of giving the widow some money just to spite their opponents. If it isn't propaganda,why haven't they raised such before the oshiomole's issue? Why wait for failure on oshiomole's part and then use that against him. Mind you i am not a supporter of oshio,you can check the previous thread with the video and check my comment there,i condemned his attitude. Now on the part of that boy,oshio only did what was expected of him as the state leader,he didn't do that in competition with anybody. When you do something for the people as an elected leader,you must take pictures and make videos to serve as evidence and not because you are doing propaganda. The only time you help people and you don't advertise it is when you make donations to churches or mosques in your own name out of charity.
hope u kan hear ursef? Ok y dint d governor giv d stoway kid d scholarship b4 dat incident? Ansa o pls
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by tallceejay(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Babacele: THE SORRY STATE AND POVERTY THAT PDP BROUGHT TO EDO STATE HAS PUT MAY PROBABLY HAVE PUT THE WOMAN IN HER PRESENT CONDITION. AND THAT IS WHAT OSHIOMOLE IS TRYING BEAUTIFULLY HARD TO CORRECT! TO HELL WITH PROPANGANDA!

That's d problem with nigerians...Encourage what is good. Imagine d widowed woman to be ur relative....
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
see yeye political propaganda! They're all the same! They're simply using this 250k to buy a ticket in 2015. They should only pray the seller gives them the right ticket. Oshisco!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
eluquenson:

So it is the job of the Govnor to help the stowaway boy that broke the law? just claim publicity
I don't seems to understand some people, this case is a plus to PDP cos they made a wise decision at best time.
Am not a fan of any political party
mind u, the boy was a juvenile!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by mondi2: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
PDP Party with this, your party had won the hearth of the Edo people
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by MrEverest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
I can see Tinubu and the other pretenders of APC cursing under their breath once more, this has shone that APC party stalwarts are not smart at all, first it was Fashola who goofed with his ill conceived and ill timed deportation debacle that messed up Ngige's chance of wining the election, even when it was his for the taking(going by his popularity) Peter Obi capitalized on it and played a fast one on them. Now it is Adams Oshiomole involving himself in such a disgraceful conduct and once again another party, this time PDP has profited from it.
I keep telling people that these APC pretenders are by no means better than the party, in fact if anything they are worse off because they are hypocrites and lack internal democracy yet they use the press to forcefully impress it on us that they are the best thing to happen to us since 1999.

GOD WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEM!

1 Like

Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by WINDSOW(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
manny4life:

Sorry but your post is DUMB. PDP like any other entity or individual is extending a hand of help to her after the wickedness shown by this evil short midget. So their kind gesture has turned into a crime? The way most you think is just baffling, is PDP bound by any law or principle to do anything for the state, are they the ruling party? smh
ΐτ̅ is obvious u have lost Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊Your memory.PDP administration in Edo brooght hardship,looting,corruption †Φ mention a few.1hat can Lucky administration boast of?Certainly nothing.
†ђξ Governor's words were malicious.Yes!He admitted ΐτ̅ and apologies.
Let He who have no sin be †ђξ first †Φ cast a stone.Mumu like U
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Simon21(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2013

So u have been blind or myopic to d obvious fact that its d same pdp criminals that brought Edo 2 d state it is now that are d same people still working with oshio-ole now..oga open your eyes and be wise and ask yourself what d so-called comrade governor has done in edo state apart from making all sort of noise.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Follow this link. Join the league with pin 5183 and win BIG!!! http://gfm.guinnessvip.com/en/league/deobeth-5183/
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by muut2: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmm. story story. Who is above the law, should some set or category of people be above or go against the laws of the land and plead for leniency because of their situation. Let us look at the issue from its occurrence, are there no other widows who obeyed the same law, why would hers be different, did the gov. insult her in a meeting of the widows, did she channel her plead through the association of widows and the gov heeded not, was it too much for to obey and ask for assistance afterwards, or are widows disobedient citizens?
We should pls be objective as good citizens why looking at the issue at stake, though not encouraging or trying to support the inhuman act of the gov, he over reacted but something lead to that
Remember the gov. himself is a widower but still obeys the law, "winks"
Pls I mean no offense but peace
One love!
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by crisycent: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2013
I thought they were going to offer her 250billion. After looting Edo state for 8 years all they can offer is just 250k? We all know that Oshio baba was high on Gulder that day and so he miss-yarn. Na because Oshio baba dey do my road i dey defend am for here ooo. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by BarnixEnterpryz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
My great people of Edo State, I greet you all. To the best of my knowledge the governor has apologized to the widow and edo people for his actor which he stated wasnt from his heart but his head. He was only upset that day to see that some people in Edo State are not making efforts to abide by simple instructions. The governor made it clear that traders should avoid doing their trades on motorable roads and this is in accordance with the clear vision the governor is trying to bring to life in regards to beautifying Edo state. We all know that the journey he is making isnt an easy one but come to now think of it, can everyone not tell the difference between the Edo state of PDP regime and that of APC? Lets now put the political parties aside, some credit should be given to the Governor for the transformation of the state. If PDP like, they should give the all the widows N1millon each, it makes no sence because when they had the chance, common road they couldnt even do. Benin shine your eyes
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by dozai: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
manny4life: Ladies and Gentlemen,

There you have it, Edo PDP has taken glory, this gesture WILL NEVER be forgotten. cool cool

Even the Bible said it, the people rejoice when the rightoues is in power and they gnash their teeth when the wicked like Gov. Oshiomole rules.

Thanks to EDO PDP...You will win the next election.

N250,000? Daaayum!!!! just less than $1600 arrant nonsense. I was expecting to hear millions. They are total bunch of inglorious bastards. Mtcheeew. Money that will not change the womans life.
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Piege(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Has PDP not ruled in Edo state b4,Wetin dem do 4 widows wey dey make dem 1 feel like supastar for this mata
Re: PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Epic fail tinz

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Supporters In London & Switzerland For Anniversary Of Biafra / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / Fuel Scarcity: Heaven Won't Fall, Nigerians Will Survive - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.