Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,318 members, 7,920,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Do Girls Have To Cook? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do Girls Have To Cook? (10005 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / The First Thing You Learned How To Cook And At What Age? / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Girls Have To Cook? by Opelope(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ideally, a man supposed to work thru the day for the family. Ordinarily, he'd be tired by the time he returns from work. Now comes the HELP of his wife to welcome him back home warmly. It even helps ensure a healthier relationship n married life.

U might bring up 'me wife working n tiring out as well' but i always like to hit 1 thing. Man n Woman run the family so don't make sense when we both doin same things if there still other responsibilities to be handled. Imagine Yar'Adua and Goodluck both go on all the external trips at all times - who looks over home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Something Awesome To Throw In A Food Fight? / What's Always Your First Choice For Breakfast? / Brand New Refrigerator Not Cooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.