Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29184 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Something is wrong with both the washer and the owner. Lemme ask, do you work?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Spacodinho(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
akposking: Pls, keep quite u just an attension seeker, look at the way u're even quoting and replying to everyone. Coming to a public forum and saying u WATCH ur gf undies. So u now feel like a man abi. Oya go and WATCH her momma own and pls don'nt quote me blc u a phaedopile. I really hate attention seekers, what kind of men do our father's even breed this days. I SMH for this generation.
haba, WASH not WATCH
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ellagal(f): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sodiq3: mehn,she don cari ur head do trade by barter or witch 4 ur village dy cari ur pic do pillow...
O.Y.O my guy..

Dats hilarious grin cheesy
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by AriG(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
IT A GOOD ONE THAT U HELP HER TO WASH HER PANTIE'S. HELPING HER TO ALWAYS SHAVE HER PUSSY WEN EVER SHE IS HAIRY WILL MAKE THAT MORE ROMANTIC...OGEDE PEPETE BOY..

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Adex097: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
fflamingo: Op did you wash the brownish part clean?
Just want to remind you that no matter hoW hard you wash it ,you could still JIK it.
Pls telme more.....#Experienced GF pants washer
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by AriG(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
SOME MEN THEY SHAVE PUNA SEF. NA THEM BE PRIVATE PART BABER...

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by prince13: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
WOMAN RAPPER
Keziehenry: cheesy
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by 49cents(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
End time stuff!!!
Eshe gori eshe tins
******spits*******
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
lynpetra: Dannlux darling,wud u do dat for me embarassed embarassed
i mean it. I will one million tym....i will even be sucking ur kitty cat every money when u wakeup....grin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Adex097: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
lynpetra: @op,you are a very wonderful man. cheesy grin.Infact,you are a MAN.
Atleast you are doin it for d right gurl.
Lol...do you have a conscience at all??
Plz tell your son or unborn son to follow the footsteps of OP!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2013

grin grin

Just don't let you mother come and meet you while washing it cuz she's going to give you a dirty slap for being a nice husband.

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Turbocharged: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: Not at all bro. All you need to do now is warn her never to wash her panties again. Let her always keep them for you to wash. . .

Good boy.

As if you know whats on my mind.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Evanisgud(f): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Abeg, guy clap 4 urself
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Leward(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
if it's with hand, that's a bit somehow, but with a washing machine, there's no big deal, just dump it in turn it on, haven't you ever washed your sister's own? some guys are behaving like those old men in the village. some pple will never be matured enough for marriage

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by noskybanj(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Really dnt see anfin wrong with dat, if u r ok with it, den fine. U really dnt need 2 tell us Boy

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Deiok(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee: Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink
:O shockedshockedshocked
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Leward(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
prince13: WOMAN RAPPER
this is the reason why ASUU is on strike shocked cheesy wink
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by wordcat(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013

Congratulations!!!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Raphjeezy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
f*uuuuck ya Wack @ss nigga, you so, so, so disgusting,
i've got some for you can you help me do the laundry?
(fool)

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
OP, o ti je efo.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by AbuMikey(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Booty4me: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
there is nothing wrong in that... as long as e no get otutu
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Sallychizzl3: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
fflamingo: Op did you wash the brownish part clean?
Just want to remind you that no matter hoW hard you wash it ,you could still JIK it.

Na wa o.
So u sef don dey wash am tey tey
Lawd av mercy on our youth's brain.
Anything for possay. Smdh angry
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
ms_pee: Hmmmm, the world needs more men like you wink wink wink
Word!! grin grin
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by dachisom(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
U are among men,most miserable.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nightshift(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
My take : send it to some Japanese men to smell for $50 a piece, and wash it after when they repost it to you. grin cool
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Mickey7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
I am happy for you OP smiley
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by bigx(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
I wont do that. Thank you.

If it's your fetish though, fire down
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Cubeet: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Must you wash her Undies
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by maskid(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: After washing her undies, wen u look at urself, do u feel like a man?

There are some stupid people in this world. You just helped me realize it

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by LajaLaba: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
I dont even bother to read the rubbish cos to me only half a man does that
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Eliboy4fun(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na love kip it up

lover boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.