Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,899 members, 7,899,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29185 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by powerblaze(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
A girl wont sit n let u wash her briefs.. She's too 'shy' to let that happen.. Funny, she'll wash your briefs if you're a 'clean' guy with a good sense of hygiene.
My girl washes ma briefs.. But she wont let me wash hers, and really, she's the cleanest n neatest girl i've met.. smiley

Love Rocks kiss
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Okay I shouldn't be commenting on this thread tz kinda 18+ but wait o...don't u guys give ur galfrndz clothes to wash includin d boxers...if she can wash dem awta luv or duty...u guys should at least b able 2 wash herz awta luv...tz nt like shez gonna b sittin in d livin room sippin a cup of chilled vodka with sharwama watchin telemundo while u are sweating awt in the bathrum washing her undies buh sum situationz call for show of love...I mean wah if she falls ill..and can't work..are her undies gona be left stinking in ur house simply becoz u tink itz de-manly..I tink u guys are been egocentric..nd egotism z bcumn quite malignant.

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Sunbellar: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am still waiting to hear how the OP drank the water after doing the washing!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by DickoElemi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
hmmm....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ARareGem(f): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
If you had to do it for your wife who is heavily pregnant or quite ill, I for hear word. But see how you shine teeth on top your girlfriend kini. Hian! Ok o. More canoe soap to your hands. And this your girlfriend, she just follow you dey shine teeth too? It is well. grin

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
deebrain: Any lady that allows such, is worse than a pig! A dirty girl.......Christ! some subjects should not even be discussed. angry

^^ U need serious Mental check!!!

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
it only means you have a mental problem

GET A LIFE

LOVE IS NOT BLIND

how am i sure you are not even the one paying her school fees?

ODE
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by tpia5: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
ARareGem: If you had to do it for you wife who is heavily pregnant or quite ill, I for hear word. But see how you shine teeth on top your girlfriend kini. Hian! Ok o. More canoe soap to your hands. And this your girlfriend, she just follow you dey shine teeth too? It is well. grin

Thank you?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Pain(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
No Not All. Afterall U Eat What is Underneath the Undies Too.
Dont U Wash your Plates After Meals?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by tpia5: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tallesty1: Something is wrong with both the washer and the owner

For sure.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ChukChinCol(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Let us stretch our hand in the direction of d op Mr Pant Washer and pray for God to provide him job. Wch banker washes his wife's, sorry gf's undies!

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ARareGem(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
powerblaze: A girl wont sit n let u wash her briefs.. She's too 'shy' to let that happen.. Funny, she'll wash your briefs if you're a 'clean' guy with a good sense of hygiene.
My girl washes ma briefs.. But she wont let me wash hers, and really, she's the cleanest n neatest girl i've met.. smiley

Love Rocks kiss

Erm, your post is not bad o. But who are you blowing a kiss at, the OP??
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Cutekid54: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Enahi: there is a big deal in it o,what the heck? That's so stupid of him.
.. Its silly ryt?.. Den no guy shud expect a lady to wash his boxers
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by cutierashy(f): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bravo bro,I guess u do so wheNever she's on period also
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by optimism91(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
fresh_dude: Nope. The only mistake you made is that you used B-29 instead of Ariel.
LOL, I won laugh die.bros u for include hypo join
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Uwakuwak(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
How old is this man,
HOW will u feel if ur girl go about telling people ur stupidity

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ARareGem(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:

Thank you?

You're welcome?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nah soh u bin dy wash ur mama own..
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by omonla555: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................................... :oAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...................................
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by dejt4u(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Washin ur girl's undies is nt a big deal but sayin it in public is very embarrassing.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Zither(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
A lotta guys here are just pretentious, self-righteous prigs. Behind closed doors, they do worse than that but are the first to air their condemnation of the act in public. I don't do it but I see no wrong in it. They are not man enough to let the world know they do it and think it is right - unlike Op.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by KKImoh: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I swear!
, any gurl who gives her undies out to wash, must be a DIRTY GURL.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by MrBravo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
You mean, like PUTU?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by raficki87(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
but can you wash ur mother's or sister's own, since u did it bcuz of love or dont you love them and before i forget did you sniff it before washing
PS:for me a girl is ment to wash her pants as she is bathing not keeping a heap till laundary day

2 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by faithdodo: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Washing ur gf underwear mean nthing is a way of showing love also,,
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by tpia5: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
dejt4u: Washin ur girl's undies is nt a big deal but sayin it in public is very embarrassing.

I don't know if some of these guys are professional undies washers because if you date more than one girl, na so you go dey wash dem undies all over the place?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by raficki87(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sarah a: @op,don't mind this nairaland guys ,they are pretenders .Am sure they must have done something more worser than what you did for their gf .Am sure you did it out of love .
erm..erm... what else can make him do such? hatred?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Adesam09(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Spotee: once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin
DOES that for u?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:
tnx 4 ur candid advice

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude you are not a guy, you're a p***y
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Mospring(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
guy if ur lady is d@ lazy; do buy her enof pampers xo dat after use she cn throw it away...!
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by toria1980(f): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
The only reason i open this topicis because my boo once did it , and i want to read people's opinion on it.......african men are stil living 200yrs behind *runs to oxford cycus*

You can phuck her, give her a head but u cant wash her undies?.....liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cruel Things Women Do To Men / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.