Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? (29238 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / He Washed My Undies Because He Wants Sex / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by norigams(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Daz why i love Nairaland anytime, see comment 4 here. I tell yo, if u get no brain 4 Nairaland' u go get half, if u get half brain u go get full, if na full brain u get den u go get fullybrain. Its like a charger

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by DrDoGood1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Not at all, continue, good work! next would be for you to start cooking daily for her, and finally take over everything she can do and do for her and never allow her to touch anything.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water

I am a woman, but this post killed me
Dead
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by paxword: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz:
LAuGH FALL FROm MAt BREak TEEth
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by drnoel: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
na una sabi, how u go do such a thing come get courage talk am 4 open forum. Some guys get mind oo undecided undecided
Anyway, there was this day I returned home and b4 my woman and went in2 the bathroom/toilet to ease myself, I saw a mountain of undies waiting to be washed. I mistakenly did her laundry with mine that day and dried all the clothes b4 she got back. Men, when she returned and realised all the clothes had being washed u couldn´t imagine her pleasure at that. She was so happy that day that action later in the night was one thing to remember.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ogechi100: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hell NO
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by zeb04(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
If u truly love smone,you wld do things u neva thot you could.

1 Like

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Aromas: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Oloriburuku somebody gringringringringrin

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by tutaboi(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
efo is working indeed
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Mekyno(m): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Spotee: a guy once does that for me so whats the bigge.. grin
i hope u ended up marryin him as a gud pant washer. Hope he has extended the washin stuff to d inner part of d punnany wit JIK + caustic SODA.....dnt fail to remind him ooo
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Aromas: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
drnoel: na una sabi, how u go do such a thing come get courage talk am 4 open forum. Some guys get mind oo undecided undecided
Anyway, there was this day I returned home and b4 my woman and when into the bathroom/toilet to ease myself as saw a mountain of undies waiting to be washed. I mistakenly did her laundry with mine that day and dried all the clothes b4 she got back. Men, when she returned and realised all the clothes had being washed u couldn´t imagine her pleasure at that. She was so happy that day that action later in the night was one thing to remember.

You mention your MUM not girlfriend abi? But this hilarious mumulistic gringringringringrin mention girlfriend. So the difference is clear
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Snoopywallace(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
addictiv:
Falls from bicycle.... grin grin grin grin grin ;
hahaha...if he drinks dat water ehnn..im heart go rust
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
pasqal09: The only thing u did wrong is failing to drink the water
hahahahahahah I laff so they ikunmu fly comot for my nose hahahaha
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ogahope(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keziehenry:
i don quote u oya do whatever u want to do
he wont do any tin to u cos its ur conjugal responsibility to her. What do u expect frm a jobles guy doin any tin to please his girl friend in order to stay in d relationship....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ellatyra: Absolutely nothing....

May your sons wash their gfs/wives underwear.....say amen
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
Promhize:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude you are not a guy, you're a p***y

^^ Since when did ur standard become the yardstick to which all forms of masculinity is rated or compared to? Y'all cut ds niggie sum slacks...ppu be doing too much...
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2013

No biggie Jare, no tupac self. Your pikin go wash am for him babe too
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by nero69: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Stupid lazy young man! If you are hardworking and bringing something to the table, your girlfriend will do most of the laundry. In my case I can assist in all domestic things on Sundays but never during the week that I work almost 12 hours a day.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Saraha1(f): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sitting at a corner to watch this movie.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
lynpetra: @op,you are a very wonderful man. cheesy grin.Infact,you are a MAN.
Atleast you are doin it for d right gurl.
may your son, grandson and great grandson wash their babes undies....can I hear a thunderous amen?
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by drnoel: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aromas:

You mention your MUM not girlfriend abi? But this hilarious mumulistic gringringringringrin mention girlfriend. So the difference is clear

Are u well at all??
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
khiaa: Wow! There is alot of immaturity on this site.
once again, may your son(s) wash Der babes underwear all their life. I need an amen from u asap
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by chimajii: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
drnoel: na una sabi, how u go do such a thing come get courage talk am 4 open forum. Some guys get mind oo undecided undecided
Anyway, there was this day I returned home and b4 my woman and went in2 the bathroom/toilet to ease myself, I saw a mountain of undies waiting to be washed. I mistakenly did her laundry with mine that day and dried all the clothes b4 she got back. Men, when she returned and realised all the clothes had being washed u couldn´t imagine her pleasure at that. She was so happy that day that action later in the night was one thing to remember.

^ relieve urself...not Ease urself.....
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Kamdi2013: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nothing wrong with washing your girl's underwear but not let dem use you do mumu o.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by addictiv(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
xtervaganza: may your son, grandson and great grandson wash their babes undies....can I hear a thunderous amen?
Amennn!!!!!! On her behalf. I know she ll thank me later.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by ezeama1010(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
My dear, it's 'did' nt 'does'.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Delafruita(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
nero69: Stupid lazy young man! If you are hardworking and bringing something to the table, your girlfriend will do most of the laundry. In my case I can assist in all domestic things on Sundays but never during the week that I work almost 12 hours a day.
did he state a day?i work 6days a week but i still do my girlfriend's laundry whenever she's with me.take nothing from me to throw everything in the machine and let it spin.she also does my laundry whenever am at her place so its not a big deal.and i think its the height of hypocrisy for anyone to assume its okay to wash your lady's shirt or jean and leave her underwear.she washes my bpxers so why should it be a big deal for me to wash hers?folks need to do away with this attitude of "i'm the man and my woman is subservient".when my lady is on her cycle,she tends to wake very late in the day and i clean up the house and make her breakfast.when am down,she does same.normally we split chores because in this age and time,a relationship or marriage is a symbiosis.some folks need to learn that

3 Likes

Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by xtervaganza(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aromas: Oloriburuku somebody gringringringringrin
500% oloriburuku sef......d oriburuku de follow am waka ni
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Waladade4luv(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thatz ur own cup of beer na wetin concern us
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Jman06(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sarah a: @op,don't mind this nairaland guys ,they are pretenders .Am sure they must have done something more worser than what you did for their gf .Am sure you did it out of love .
You should have just said 'somethn worse than'. Pls take correction.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by nero69: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Delafruita: did he state a day?i work 6days a week but i still do my girlfriend's laundry whenever she's with me.take nothing from me to throw everything in the machine and let it spin.she also does my laundry whenever am at her place so its not a big deal.and i think its the height of hypocrisy for anyone to assume its okay to wash your lady's shirt or jean and leave her underwear.she washes my bpxers so why should it be a big deal for me to wash hers?folks need to do away with this attitude of "i'm the man and my woman is subservient".when my lady is on her cycle,she tends to wake very late in the day and i clean up the house and make her breakfast.when am down,she does same.normally we split chores because in this age and time,a relationship or marriage is a symbiosis.some folks need to learn that

Uncle when I mentioned sundays doesn't mean washing of clothes. I have never washed clothes for the 18 years of my marriage. There are other manly things you can do domestically. i.e fixing broken WC, polishing of children shoes, ironing, cleaning the ceiling or standing fans, fixing the sub woofer, normal car works et al....why on earth should I be washing clothes? I am not particular about the underwear stuff please get me right.
Re: I Washed My Girl Friend's Undies, Is Anything Wrong With That? by Enahi(f): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
pweetymama: its such a pity girlfriend that u hv not found a loving man.well,only few r in existence n m lucky to have one of d few. kiss.my only prob with OP is his eat n tell altitude.its uncalled for to come to a public forum to brag abt washing a gf's undies not even wife.
Not what u think O, maybe am just different. If a man attempts to do that for me I won't see him as a man anymore. A man should always be a man. I don't know maybe I need to change a bit,but I just can't stand a weak man. Its irritating when a man starts acting and doing Ladies stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.