Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,944 members, 7,883,291 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30681 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by niceeric(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2013
j_omoh: Please who are you?
Yeepa!!!!....is this Wat I think it is
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by addictiv(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
ghen ghen......it is what I think it is....
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by WendyWilliams: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
Those gals like anything but the truth..

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

And to all this brainless ladies quoting me, if u have common sense, you won't fall for cheap lies. I'm out of here jor.
Man, I can't believe u made all these up. I am married to a man who is who he is, and exactly how it is he told me I married him cos I love him and his transparency gives me assurance. If you keep going abt lieing to ladies you will end up with an unfaithful woman who wud soon ditch you.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Stillstan(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
fellis:

That's not true. If you know that you can't keep from lying please say so instead of blaming your lying habit on women.
@ fellis dear, its not as if am trying to encourage laying or deceit but let's be realistic here...most ladies enjoy lies than the truth...most guys fear rejection from ladies and ey see that as a means to satisfy their wants since its the the most cheapest way to touch their h@! Its tested and proved...bt being truthful abt who u really are remains the best means! grin
fellis:

That's not true. If you know that you can't keep from lying please say so instead of blaming your lying habit on women.
@ fellis dear, its not as if am trying to encourage laying or deceit but let's be realistic here...most ladies enjoy lies than the truth...most guys fear rejection from ladies and ey see that as a means to satisfy their wants since its the the most cheapest way to touch their h@! Its tested and proved...bt being truthful abt who u really are remains the best means!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Still_stan: @ fellis dear, its not as if am trying to encourage laying or deceit but let's be realistic here...most ladies enjoy lies than the truth...most guys fear rejection from ladies and ey see that as a means to satisfy their wants since its the the most cheapest way to touch their h@! Its tested and proved...bt being truthful abt who u really are remains the best means! grin @ fellis dear, its not as if am trying to encourage laying or deceit but let's be realistic here...most ladies enjoy lies than the truth...most guys fear rejection from ladies and ey see that as a means to satisfy their wants since its the the most cheapest way to touch their h@! Its tested and proved...bt being truthful abt who u really are remains the best means!

So why did you type it twice? Is it so I will be convinced about what you are writing or what?
I agree with you on the last sentence, being truthful is best.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by joe4christ(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? [size=15pt]do you think she will still love me for who i am?[/size] cry

You mean, loving you for being a liar

You really must be dumb...
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
moonraker:

Oooohoo, that doesnt sound good at all.
But it's true o
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
joe4christ:

You mean, loving you for being a liar

You really must be dumb...
dont be a hypocrite.. swear you have never lied.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dre19: dont be a hypocrite.. swear you have never lied.
All your lies are VERY BIG LIES
Please don't justify your BS

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2013
GoodFaith:
All your lies are VERY BIG LIES
Please don't justify your BS
a saint is here..define big and small lies..? i have asked God for forgiveness..and i think you should do the same too! if you havent.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GoodFaith: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dre19: a saint is here..define big and small lies..? i have asked God for forgiveness..and i think you should do the same too! if you havent.
I have always ask God for forgiveness ever day
I can not lie to any person that I have a PHD
I cannot lie to any person that I am building a house
I may lie that I have 1,000,00.00 my account and come back tell the woman I loss it in stock investment
I may lie about having 100 shoes why I only have maybe 30 shoes
So please stop your BS of trying to justify your BIG lies
I am still waiting for you to man up and tell her that you are a BIG LIAR
I am very sure that she will dump your ass
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by bacteria24(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Who cares whether you tell her or not, it's guys like you who spins lies for ladies that otherwise would have gone for another guy who is honest and well deserving.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
bacteria_24: Who cares whether you tell her or not, it's guys like you who spins lies for ladies that otherwise would have gone for another guy who is honest and well deserving.
please keep quiet.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
GoodFaith:
He need to start fixing things
By going back to school
Look for money to start building a house

n u expect she' wll just sit tight n wait cause she's got no plans of her own. woman don suffer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.