Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,048 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30682 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by 2oby: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2013
i guess u trying to ask if u should still keep her in dark. smh,
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2013
lertee: Tell her the truth,most men in the beginning of a relationship had told one lie or the other,they confessed eventually. The lies you told are big though infact not so easy to digest but you just have to take whatever comes after it. If she chooses to forgive you and stay she will but if she doesn't stay then let her go. You will learn to be truthful next time.

I didn't tell you any lie nah? Did I??
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2013
lertee:
That is plain wickedness and it only makes you silly and insecure. Why set trap for a woman you claim to love. When you love someone,you don't hurt them that much.

Yeah ryt
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Miner13: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Go to fastlane and make it quick because when it is beating fast in your mind she's about to find out.
Make her very happy and be sure she's happy within. Talk to her in love voice, then reveal your killers' lies to her.
Bewarn o do not let her findout by herself
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2013
ITbomb: Why r girls so easily deceived
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by maximas(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Never you tell any woman your secret
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Burger01(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2013
In any situation be who you really are. That way you know who loves and cares for you.

Tell the truth and shame the devil.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2013
embarassedHe who have not sinned should stone me
vivian belema: Op i dislyk men lik u gosh! Must u lie to make her love u? Daz y i dnt believe u pipu. Bunch of disgusting liars. Tufiaa
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?
is it not lies that keep some girls going in a relationship.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by jamesbridget13(f): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2013
GUY- babi pls 4giv me, am not who i said i am. GIRL- what do u mrean by that? GUY- am a school drop out, a 419, am building no house, pls 4giv me, i love u so much. GIRL- i love u too k, its ok. GUY- do u mean it? U 4giv me? GIRL- of course, we can manage ourselves; i was going 2 tell u, i have no womb. GUY- what? GIRL- yes, dont u love me? @Op, i advice u tell her n face reality, u neva knws what she's hiding too if u can continue with her when she spills it out.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Dre19: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Nairalanders, I have been waiting for this exact quote to make reference. The true is, I did not from the begining make up all this lies to her. I once took her to ma parents with a taxi cab, invited her to ma city, lodged her in an hotel cuz she know I do not have an apartment. She knows where I worked"then she was jobless" I earned 60K monthly, I send 10K to her monthly. Recharge her phone with 1500crdt wkly.
As soon as she got a job..I started sensing she was no longer confortable with me. I made a prank call to her, using another I'd claiming am a guy from the states and I flowed her and she falled. Then I decided to come back with a different plan to let her know am a big boy now..since then she has been all over me. Though I have an atom of love for her. I am very confortable now financially. She got me heart broken first..I had to play the game with her.
obadiah777: she knows who he is. she sees him everyday. if she cant fall in love with that then she is not after who he is but what he is. what he is hiding from her is not who he is but what he is. big difference. women are usually after what you are and not who you are so you have to lie about what you are so they can get to find out who you are. its all a game for those who are bothered to play it. but dont blame the man for playing a game the woman created
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by lastpage: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

Why do you people like to make "frontpage" over silly things sef?

What is the bid deal if you earn less than half of what she earns ...... or are you not a "drop-out"? Huh

If you are so bothered about "Who and what you are", then its not too late to go back to school, earn your degree and you dont even have to leave your job, do it part-time!

Stop coming here to whine about your babe!

Women are not designed for "Poverty and suffering" .... or did you think God does not know what he was doing when he created them after all the work, including naming all the animals have been COMPLETED? wink wink

Abeg, gerrout joor.

Lastpage!
BTW: I am surprised you dont know that the only secret she keeps from you is that she knows all these your so-called secrets! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Stillstan(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2013
And Jesus said, if u have no sin...be the first to throw a stone to this woman..I believe u all are conversant with that story in the bible...we are all humans and in one stage or the other in our lives...we have all made mistakes. OP...the most important thing is that u have acknowledged ur mistakes and u have really turned against em...majority of men here all lie to get attention from ladies..and we all know very well that these ladies are also the cause of this lies...but that's not the issue here! This is my advice to u: get a pen and a paper...write a heart touching letter to her..stating all this facts here...tell her every truth against all the lies u told her in the past...then @ the end...let her know that u are not telling her this truths for her to stay back with you cos u know u have really wronged her....tell her that if she wants to move on with her life...that though it won't be easy with u bt that u will understand...still let her know that u love her and that u will be happy if she can accept u as the true u so u both can fix and make up all the loop holes since u said she's ya fiancee! I believe that if she really loves you...she will forgive u...love is all abt sacrifice and forgiveness! Wish ya all d best!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by adepentane1(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2013
O boi...hw u take keep all these lies this long naw.....ur a premium liar bro.. damn...!!!
Go ahead bro,tell her...an wot will be will be. But i doubt she dumping you...sge will end up loving U.

I no blame u jare...na d gals wae too like lies cause am....that's wot is happenning these days....girls easily fall for lies nd liars cause lies are sweet for d ears and bitter for d heart. Go bro....!!!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by lastpage: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2013
Still_stan: And Jesus said, if u have no sin...be the first to throw a stone to this woman..I believe u all are conversant with that story in the bible...we are all humans and in one stage or the other in our lives...we have all made mistakes. OP...the most important thing is that u have acknowledged ur mistakes and u have really turned against em...majority of men here all lie to get attention from ladies..and we all know very well that these ladies are also the cause of this lies...but that's not the issue here! This is my advice to u: get a pen and a paper...write a heart touching letter to her..stating all this facts here...tell her every truth against all the lies u told her in the past...then @ the end...let her know that u are not telling her this truths for her to stay back with you cos u know u have really wronged her....tell her that if she wants to move on with her life...that though it won't be easy with u bt that u will understand...still let her know that u love her and that u will be happy if she can accept u as the true u so u both can fix and make up all the loop holes since u said she's ya fiancee! I believe that if she really loves you...she will forgive u...love is all abt sacrifice and forgiveness! Wish ya all d best!

WRONG ADVICE!
Never put ANYTHING that portrays you in bad light .... in WRITTEN FORM!

It will come back and bite your yansh, in the very nearest future.

if you must confess at all, do it verbally and face-to-face (dont even allow anyone to record your phone call!)

No talk say l nor warn you o!

Lastpage!

Just imagine if Jonathan has done some stewpid things when he was thirty years (like h carry expo to pass his degree and written it down to one of his babes.... APC or wetin dem call demselves don see ammunition to fire the guy be that o!

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by JumaiM(f): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Now i know grin
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by yorke1: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Ladies fall in love faster when told lies. I guess the poster couldn't wait because it takes a series of process for ladies to fall in love with you when you tell them the truth most especially when the truth is an eyesore. Wo would want to love a man like the poster if he had come out straight.

OP, you really have no way out here. Tell the truth and lose her or she finds out the turth later, you still lose her. Enjoy yourself in the main time before you get busted!
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2013
It is easier to say the truth if you really think about it. To cover one lie,you need to tell another and it goes on and on.

Put yourself in her shoes,if she was the one that lied to you Nairaland and yourself would probably crucify her.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by youngice(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2013
On you don't have a skeleton in your cupboard you have a freaking montuary. I believe the woman in question here I am rushing to marry because how will some one you claim to be your fiancé not know you still leave in your parents house.. Where una dey bang
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by youngice(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2013
On you don't have a skeleton in your cupboard you have a freaking montuary. I believe the woman in question here I am rushing to marry because how will some one you claim to be your fiancé not know you still leave in your parents house.. Where una dey bang.

Just tell her
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Michelyr3(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry
And dats right for her, she dumped me for dis guy(ambitious graduate who is already building a houz)fake, bt bros u Try ooooo, dnt even think if tellin her, she go run leave u d vry minute u tel her, i tink its d gals fault, cos if d gas didn't show her materialistic character "d guy" maynt hv gone tru d stress if d strong lies to win her stupid fake hrt, f.uk her,
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by BluStreak(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2013
fruityjojo: Chisosss ohhh! All dis liessss! Men Are Evil! *makes sign of d cross*

Ha ha ha ha ha *my belle o*, babe you are nothing but a cow ha ha ha ha. Sign of the cross indeed. Funny as hell.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Consent(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Guy,if i was the lady and you walk up to me with this crap confession,i'll dump you.not becos of any of these but becos you are NOT YET A MAN.men take responsibilities for thier lives.one advice for you,when your life crashes gather the bricks and build from scratch.if you wana be a man,get the fuckn admission and determine to graduate,meanwhile what are you doing in your parent's house when you know you shouldnt be there,and you even think of marriage,grow up man.leave your dubious ways and seeks honest means of livelihood.you shouldnt lie about building a house because if you act on my advice,you'l someday build one.Now tell the lady everything and let her realise you have grown up now and wants to start building your life,if she stays with you all the way,it means you've gat the love of the century,build your live before you marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by jeffizy(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Jane doe26: love you for who you are? who are you? you are just a pack of lies that would come crashing soon like a pack of cards.
Let he without sin cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Keemy88(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2013

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. You have got to tell the TRUTH. Face the consequences, if she accepts you back, enjoy, if she disses you, don't be disappointed.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Sparklingheart: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013
timwezzb: cool cool

Meaning wot? Some lies are better nt told...
Whatz d meaning of d guy tellin her hez buildin a house and all dat?
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by TheLastNazgul(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Dude,do the right thing. Spill your guts. She clearly fell in love with the facade you put up,fell head over heels in love with a 'you' that is not 'you'-a falsehood. If she chooses to dump you,cool, take it in your stride, if she doesn't,good for you. All in all,I really think you should clean up your act. Get a degree if that's what you want,get fixed up real good. Every other thing will definitely fall into place. Good luck.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by spark4daz(f): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2013
No lasting relationship is built on LIES.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by moonraker(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Mondisweets: sexkillz look alike

Oooohoo, that doesnt sound good at all.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by spark4daz(f): 7:37am On Dec 05, 2013
timwezzb: cool cool
not to this extent. That rule is very false so stop decievein ursef
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by obyrich(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2013
I don't blame the OP much. The expectations of many of our ladies from guys are way out of tune with reality. Going by what people post online you just wonder if they live on a different planet from yours. Truth is, if you are a girl who wants sincere men around you, please make sure your expectations are realistic. Much as there are Nigerians who can afford a dozen Range Rover Sport in their convoy, there are still others who can't afford a bicycle spoke. When you present yourself as a high-class lady, you will definitely attract all manners of characters. There are few fraudsters, 419ers, yahoo guys, armed robbers or kidnappers who live a low profile life. So, if you are a girl who would love to boast to your friends about your fiance or bf cleaning his bottom with 100 dollar bills, be ready to face this kind of embarrassment the OP's fiancee is about to face. Birds of a feather flock together. In addition, ladies should learn to ask questions. Please conduct and independent investigation to verify his claims before throwing your legs apart or accepting that ring.

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by andyanders: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Both of you are at fault. The lady ONLY loved the money you were spending on her and you could also steal to satisfy her while she showed you love by eating your money. She can ONLY forgive you if there is money when you are confessing but if no money with you, but drum it into your head that she will leave you and use your confession to destroy you as reasons for leaving you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo) / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.