Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice (30685 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by RollingFella(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

How old are you? What have you done to personally remedy the points you stated above before opening up to her?
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Stillstan(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2013
lastpage:

WRONG ADVICE!
Never put ANYTHING that portrays you in bad light .... in WRITTEN FORM!

It will come back and bite your yansh, in the very nearest future.

if you must confess at all, do it verbally and face-to-face (dont even allow anyone to record your phone call!)

No talk say l nor warn you o!

Lastpage!

Just imagine if Jonathan has done some stewpid things when he was thirty years (like h carry expo to pass his degree and written it down to one of his babes.... APC or wetin dem call demselves don see ammunition to fire the guy be that o!
oga. U won't relate heart affairs to political affairs here...what I jst stated there is not a hypothesis...bt its a proven fact that has worked for many peeps in relationships which am very much. Aware of....once she's done with reading the later...she will have some time to think and if u really read in between the lines of my statement u will agree with me that I never asked him not to still meet her.....but this I think is d best means cos before they will meet and talk more on the issue the gal must have calmed down and taken a decision..all he will then have to do is to plead more for her forgiveness...is more like a act and if he can portray it very well then its surely going to work...
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ijbeauty(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2013
ITbomb: Why r girls so easily deceived

Pls wat du min by dat? D guy met d lady n love her, instead of tellin d gal whu he is, he fed her wit lies. And i bliv she s busy loving whu d guy is,and u r here askin rhetorical question.

I bliv even wen a gal doubts d guy in r/ship, u wil b ranting y r gals ova protective, now she accepts whu d guy said he is, u ask y r gals easy deceived.

#back to d matter#
Op to b sincere wit u, d gal wil surely dump u, cos no one wants 2 establish a family wher LIES r d foundation.. U jst went too far by tellin her wat u r nt. Take heart in advance
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Since you had the courage to say it here,its no longer a secret,apply the same courage and tell her. Chai i pity the poor lady.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by vhickky(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2013
@ op......confess sharperly because those your lies are deadly......then face the consequence, its either she leaves you or she forgives but mind you the forgiveness part won't be easy..just don't give up easily, tell her u wld fight for her....
And if she leaves u, you deserve it....you no dey build house, u be drop out, u dey earn half salary, u don do 419 before......infact i don't think she would forgive you sef...forgiveness my YANSH... who does that??

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Eneze1(f): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: Nairalanders, I have been waiting for this exact quote to make reference. The true is, I did not from the begining make up all this lies to her. I once took her to ma parents with a taxi cab, invited her to ma city, lodged her in an hotel cuz she know I do not have an apartment. She knows where I worked"then she was jobless" I earned 60K monthly, I send 10K to her monthly. Recharge her phone with 1500crdt wkly.
As soon as she got a job..I started sensing she was no longer confortable with me. I made a prank call to her, using another I'd claiming am a guy from the states and I flowed her and she falled. Then I decided to come back with a different plan to let her know am a big boy now..since then she has been all over me. Though I have an atom of love for her. I am very confortable now financially. She got me heart broken first..I had to play the game with her.

op from this your quote it is obviously the lady fault, why will she change because she now earns more than you, this are the type that make men to portray all ladies as the same, but all the same I believe you should tell her, if she finds out after marriage she will make your life so miserable and apart from that what are you doing to remedy the situation in which you find yourself presently? are you planning to go back to school?

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Wow bros... This is some deep sh!.t. As someone said you re in a zugzwang position..no way out but down.. Just pray n hope for the worst.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
Those gals like anything but the truth..

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

How did this psychopathic advice get 18 likes? Good grief Nigerian men have absolutely no respect for women.

6 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by pmc01(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2013

Cos they are girls.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by goshen26: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Chanchit: You go just fall urself hand if u tell her now, jst chill till she has no choice, like after marrying her.
Those gals like anything but the truth..

I knw a guy(carpenter) that married one fine gurl he met in a club, he flashed some cash, he told her he's a contractor. When they got to his face me I face you house, he told her that he's doing a job in lagos n needs an apartment for the main time before returning to abuja, he impregnated d gurl, they got married. The lady later found out from one imam that always mention Kareem agbegilere (kareem carpenter)during morning prayers from d mosque in front of their house the guy always denies, a neighbor later confirmed the story. The lady left in anger, but returned d following week cos she's heavily pregnant. They still leave together, whats my biz' if they are happy or not.

And to all this brainless ladies quoting me, if u have common sense, you won't fall for cheap lies. I'm out of here jor.
hmmmmm wat's ur biz if they live happy or not? Definitely they won't, that's why we have so many crushed marriages this day, if you place ur foundation on sand(like lies), expect it to fall very soon. Pls tell the whole truth without diluting it, if she's urs, she will wait and u ll be happily married!

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by engrj(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Still_stan: And Jesus said, if u have no sin...be the first to throw a stone to this woman..I believe u all are conversant with that story in the bible...we are all humans and in one stage or the other in our lives...we have all made mistakes. OP...the most important thing is that u have acknowledged ur mistakes and u have really turned against em...majority of men here all lie to get attention from ladies..and we all know very well that these ladies are also the cause of this lies...but that's not the issue here! This is my advice to u: get a pen and a paper...write a heart touching letter to her..stating all this facts here...tell her every truth against all the lies u told her in the past...then @ the end...let her know that u are not telling her this truths for her to stay back with you cos u know u have really wronged her....tell her that if she wants to move on with her life...that though it won't be easy with u bt that u will understand...still let her know that u love her and that u will be happy if she can accept u as the true u so u both can fix and make up all the loop holes since u said she's ya fiancee! I believe that if she really loves you...she will forgive u...love is all abt sacrifice and forgiveness! Wish ya all d best!

Beautiful...... But honestly speaking 89% Nigeria bab prefer lies...... @poster I wish u best of luck, is better u letter her know the truth, I know many guy who all did it and they latter got married. But I will give u dis advice if the lady u are talking about is a graduate mehn bro u better work on how to go back to school may be by doing part time program finally if u must letter her know de truth do it. in very mature way letter her u really love her that was why u lied, u were so scared dat she may not accept u once again best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Bro, telling girls lies just to step up ya status is a wrong move to me. Truth hurts...tell her and be a free man.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2013
engr j:
Beautiful...... But honestly speaking 89% Nigeria bab prefer lies.....

That's not true. If you know that you can't keep from lying please say so instead of blaming your lying habit on women.

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Dre19: in a day or two i will reveal to my fiancee things only me and my God knows. things like
1. i earn less than half of her salary cry
2. i lied to her that i am currently building a house while i still stay with my parents cry
3. i am a drop out from a university cry
4. i did dubious things in the past to earn money that i used to make her happy cry

Nairalanders, do you think it is wise for me to reveal all this secrets to her? do you think she will still love me for who i am? cry

OPEN UP ASAP, SHE WILL FORGIVE YOU IF SHE LOVES YOU,
IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU OPEN UP, BSHOW HER GREAT REMORSE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT.
MY FIRST LOVE WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY, NUMEROPUS LIES FOR ME,MY SPIRIT WAS ACTUALLY TELLING ME THAT HE WAS LIEING SO I KEPTON BEING SO INQUISITIVE AND CURIOUS BUT HE NEVER OPENED UP.
UNTILL WHEN HE REPENTED AND ENCOUNTERED CHRIST, HE CALLED ME THAT HE HSA THINGS TO TELL ME.
ONLY 3 THINGS MADE ME FIRGIVE HIM.
1 HIS MANNER OF CONFESSION
2HIS HUMILITY
3 HE REPENTED( OLD THINGS HAD PASSED AWAY)
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Tell her all your lies, its unfair what u are doin. Tell her u lied, she might break up with u, but atleast ud have her respect somwhere in her heart. Nd next time u in an affair, dont lie. Its not by force

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by ITbomb(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2013
ijbeauty:
Pls wat du min by dat? D guy met d lady n love her, instead of tellin d gal whu he is, he fed her wit lies. And i bliv she s busy loving whu d guy is,and u r here askin rhetorical question.

Did you see your contradictions, a guy tells you who he is and you start loving him for what he told you he is. How can someone possibly get to a stage of 'Fiancée' without verifying a guy's source of income, education level (if necessary), church/mosque/shrine etc

A sugar-coated mouth player will approach you with borrowed car, rented shirt and some money to spend, and you fall head over heels in love cos you believe as he said that is what he is. If a promising respectable man comes to you and tells you who he is, you would tell him to go first and make the millions before coming to you.

And you are asking me what I meant by that

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by timwezzb(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Sparklingheart:

Meaning wot? Some lies are better nt told...
Whatz d meaning of d guy tellin her hez buildin a house and all dat?

9ja gals Loved it wen U Lie 2 dem so if u Love a lady nd She's proving big head d best is 2 lie so as 2 get her Love So may HE Love Her so much but She's is proving big Head grin
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by timwezzb(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2013
spark4daz: not to this extent. That rule is very false so stop decievein ursef

Women Lie nd Men Lie but Niggas Naver Lie cool cool
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Adewunmibaba(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?

Ladies love guys that lie to them
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2013
angiemartinez: you better do before she finds out herslf. buh sincerely must you lie to get a womans love?

[b]Would you love him if he didnt lie to you to meet up with your high expectation?
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Ngokafor(f): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Jane doe26: love you for who you are? who are you? you are just a pack of lies that would come crashing soon like a pack of cards.

..are you minding the clown...i hope she dumps him faster than the speed of light.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by adesexy(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2013
Tank GOD i dont av a girlfrnd, so i bera keep quiet.....
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2013
You call her your fiancée and;

*She doesn't know the exact amount you earn
*She has never been to the mansion you said you're building
*She has never seen your certificates

It's either she doesn't care that much about you or she is plain brainless!

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Olugbenger(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2013

Most of them are very silly and stu.pid.
wink

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Danhumprey: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2013
The fact is most girls love what they hear rather than what they see. I don't blame them. Even if it is a lie,they don't mind. They are easily moved by what they hear. I guess that's how Mother Nature made them to be. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@OP,I would advise you to tell her no matter how painful it may be should she decide to dump your asss. It's for the better. Mo matter how fast or how long a lie travel,the truth would one day catch up with it. Tell her before she find out.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Olugbenger(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
fellis:

How did this psychopathic advice get 18 likes? Good grief Nigerian men have absolutely no respect for women.

You mean the modern whores you call women?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by AdeniyiA(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2013
I would strongly advice you not to build your home upon this foundation(lies), it's going to collapse like a pack of cards, not necessarily a divorce, but a generational marital imbalance, instability, mistrust even to the fruits of that union. we plant a seed by whatever we do in life, what type of fruits do you wish to pluck from this u wish to sow. some guys when they're in love/lust with someone usually think they may not find anyone like him/her if they lose him/her, so they get themselves involved in unspeakable n demeaning acts just to 'monopolize' d other party.
I heard of a couple who after the wedding and all said n done ,when it was time to consummate their marriage,the wife knelt and asked the husband to forgive her n not expose her on what she was about showing him, she removed her wig, lo and behold, there was not a single hair on her head! .Her head was like an 'headclipse' posted on Nairaland during the last eclipse of the sun grin . That was not all, the husband, surprised, thereby found an avenue to expose his own best kept secret throughout their long courtship saying they were in a boat of deceits.
What was his secret? He simply do not have a single tooth in his mouth shocked , as
he removed all his 32 artificial teeth for his wife to see... What happened next is left to your imagination.
One who truly loves you for who truly you are and ready to be with you in all circumstances is your flesh n true lover. Dew destroys house built with spittle .Better be loved for who you are and not who you're not for a better family life.
Life is too short to be unhappy, cheers.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Mikhaela: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Wait.. she's your fiancée? She's never met your parents or what? How does she not know that you're living with them? wtf? I don't even know from where to start. This isn't just lies anymore, you created a new persona. If I were the girl, I would leave you ASAP. You're effing scary !! You had the NERVES to propose to her?

You have NO choice but to tell her. You owe her that... You made her trust you, consider you as a future husband while you were being deceitful the whole time?! Son of a gun, I'm getting goosebumps as I type this. You must tell her.. However she reacts shouldn't be a concern to you. You hope she stays, well... I hope to be a billionaire !

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by farellstone: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2013
JVLI: You know, you don't win heart's love through lies. She will find out sooner or later. The truth will find itself out of the bag you keep it. I'l advice you to do this, on the day you will tell her, make sure nobody is with you. Prostrate to tell her the truth, sincerely and ask for her forgiveness. She will forgive you. And if she doesn't, allow her to heal. It hurts you know, when the one you truly love betrays you through lies. And if she decides to break the relationship permanently, LET HER GO! Better women will come along. You've learnt your lesson. You 2 change and ask for God's forgiveness. He hates a lying tongue.You can't force the hands of love. Shalo
are u 4 real? Postrate? U re a quack of a person.
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2013
shocked chai LIE LIE angry
Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Just break up with her.... no need to tell her...

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice by Atmosfear: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2013

Unfortunately yes. Experience have thought men that women love lies that give good impression of future gains.There is a saying "he who does not lie to a woman does not respect her feelings". It works wonderfully until the cover is blown at her expense.Women want a better standard of living ("caring"winkthrough relationships,otherwise it goes cold.

Like wise women lie too!!! All that fake appearances, brazillian hair,nails,pads,etc and how many men they have been with.

Both ways it is a fragile foundation;bound to fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.