Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,617 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? (24008 Views)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by ronia(f): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
cool grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by IAMBREEZY: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yeah i can only have a crush on someone but not falling in love,life is a bitch.kisskisskisskiss
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Popowaa: Ask sexkillzsad

why do u like derailing threads dem swear for you?? haba...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
I been dey trip for popowa one time like that,even send her email that year but she no send me so I fashi NL girls totally,I been dey also yofe for rokayat one time too,her waist dey spread like shotgun,I been also dey craze for msdarkskin and 190 but na coded infatuation
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by greall1: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
youmour: I been dey trip for popowa one time like that,even send her email that year but she no send me so I fashi NL girls totally,I been dey also yofe for rokayat one time too,her waist dey spread like shotgun,I been also dey craze for msdarkskin and 190 but na coded infatuation
U be gay?190 na mansad
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by ejifranks(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Its very possible.. I once experienced it over 2go.. She was very kind and cheerful over the chats and I coudnt help it. She is married now
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Mustymohd2: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
except if he/she is spirit den i will do dat
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by simdam500(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
with someone i've never met?

so how do i know who i'm falling for
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Whizkeey(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
na, buh I fall for ass and boobs
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by adexsimply(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by wildchild1: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
How i wish killz and Ogugua can answer this truthfully grin grin
at topic...its very possible,i met my ex on twitter and we dated for two years

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by katechris(f): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mehn,its damn possible
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Davoski25: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
I don't tink it's possible if we ought to be truth to ourselves bt sum pple myt jst be lucky to actually fynd dia live partners lyk dat while odas is a sad story altogeda tongue
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Ulokomatt: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Though d righteous fall 7times he sha rise again. Xo if i fal 4any 1 i wil definately rise n muv on as if ntn hapn. NAKWODE!!
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by LadyH(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Possibly.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Incrizz(f): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes. I fell for him over the phone. He wanted us to meet, I refused (I was too shy). We lost contact -Nitel thingy. I still wish to meet him some day.
His pet name for me then was "A-one-one."
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why must u guys make Sexkillz and Ogugua the centre of discussion on this topic? That's uncalled for pls give them some space.

Before u come attacking me, I have once criticised them but stopped after I noticed that they are serious and really want to make it work, so y shud be be pulling them down instead of encouraging them in ways we can? Pls have a rethink.

Back to the topic:

I think its possible but most times it doesn't end well, why

1. Too much expectations from both parties- the guy usually believes he has found an angel while the girl usually believes she has met a saint and always expecting a perfect partner which usually don't occur when they finally meet in person.

So my advice to people wishing to fall in love online is to never expect too much from the other partner- he or she is same with other people u meet everyday in real life, nothing different, just that both of u are still acting your character.

This too much expectation is the major reason online relationships fail most times.

Guys always expect to meet cinderella (physically and characterly, lol perfect girl) who wouldn't cost them a thing and the girls expect a Romeo (handsome, buoyant and perfect in character).

But we all forgot that before a guy or a girl makes the decision to find love on the internet, that person must have some shortcomings like:

For guys:
1. May not be good looking and may have failed to attract his kind of girl or dream girl in real life.
2. Usually not financially balanced and looking for free love or a platform to find love based on neutral ground.
3. Maybe shy to approach girls or restricted by parents/guardian (usually teenage boys still under parental guidance and control)
4. Loners

For girls/ladies:
1. May not be all that physically attractive to attract her dream or kind of men in real life, hence resulting to internet as a means of finding blind love.
2. May have been repeatedly heartbroken by guys she met in real life and decided to try meeting a perfect or better guy online.

Note: its same guys offline that's also online...so don't expect to meet a monk just cos its online, be wise and don't expect too much cos u met him online

3. Age- obviously, when a lady starts advancing in age, suitors and toasters usually reduce, except she's exceptionally beautiful. So most ladies in this category usually run to internet as a means to find love.

4. Shyness and lack of opportunity. Some girls (teenage girls) usually are usually restricted by their parents/guardian from mingling with boys in real life, so most who are internet savvy usually run to internet platforms to find blind and online dates and usually fall in love with any guy that shows them attention and acts like the guy they like on movie or read about or hear about.

That's it. In conclusion, people can fall in love online without meeting, but its not advisable cos history has showed that it doesn't always end well cos of the aforementioned reasonssmiley

In all, if u wish to fall in love online and also make it work in real life, be open, be honest and pls don't expect too much from the person u met online! Don't expect to meet a perfect guy who has money, handsome and have a wonderful character, that will be your mistake number one cos such a guy won't even have d time to start searching for love online cos he will have plenty girls to chose from in real life.

Same way, as a guy, don't expect to meet a very pretty, sexy-looking, financially stable with excellent character girl online who is also single and searching, cos such a girl or lady won't even have time to come online to search cos she wud have lots of men coming to her in real life to make her choice from.

Expect less...and if it happens to be big, u thank God and smilesmiley
Long as usualgringrin

11 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by mokmik: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes! christ is the someone!
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Lilwebstar: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
am i madt? Y should i bt several gals fall for me online though *Feels like Magic wen i do my tinz
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by kelsgal(f): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes,is vry vry POSSIBLE. Met my husy in fb n since den,we av bin living happily...

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by amiskurie(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
yes!

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by rioemmanuel(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
why Should I Fall
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
I ave oh buh meahn it was a disaster!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? / Why Would A Guy BLEACH ? / Lady Confronts Delivery Man For Delivering Valentine Gift To The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.