Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85739 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by noble4d(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
I dey feel the story bro...........kip it up
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
Keep it up bro..nice way to end part one.........The Lord Is Your Strength..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Fonydear(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Keep it coming. Its a lovely piece
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2014
Am very sorry for not updating today like i promised, but 2mao's updates will be numerous. All the same am very sorry.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by micholalo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
D9ty7: Am very sorry for not updating today like i promised, but 2mao's updates will be numerous. All the same am very sorry.
no problem we are with u
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by sconp: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
try to make the story look real. E.g someone who was hit hard with a pipe and his view became blurred such a person can't fight any longer.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Muniho: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
wow!nyc!!!Feel honourd,Tnks boss..Buh try nd modify mai part as in ''... Under d leadership of ...''#mor grease to ur elbow#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wow.. I love how this ended.. My boss is good..

But wait o, na Nigeria u see give me?? Switzerland could have been a nice one.. Nwaiz share, tis good...

Anticipating the next part...

So happy for Richard... Going solo is not a choice that will last long..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
Haven't been around for a long time now been bizy servicing an engine lol grin bt I'm back now...just read d updates n I saw my name in there n dat put a smile on my face rily big smile bt TBH I don't rily like south africa would av prefered sumwhere else in western europe bt all d same its nt my story its urs (D9ty7) u av d freedom 2paint it d way u like.
Nice job though waiting 4 d part 2!
As for critics I think av criticised enuf during d thread of part 1, pls don't give me reasons 2 criticise in part 2,as one reader said make it more REALISTIC...!!!as for u n stef calling me *wale oko wunmi* I know wat I wud do to 2 of una lol grin .luvly piece though
Pls guys don't 4get 2drop ur comment critics or anytin u wanna share as far as it relates 2d topic,Thanks.
Signed:walewunmi (bouncer of d thread)
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Nostradamus: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
D9ty7: --continuation--
Richard pulled the trigger and Anderson sprawled to the ground, holding his chest till life drained out of him. Richard further released two shots, scattering his head in the process. Hot tears rolled out of his eyes but he quickly wiped it off with the back of his hands. Then, he ran towards the main building in search of Farouk.
---
Chris, Groban, Meyler, Milo, and the other four Agents came to the land surface and met Anderson's corpes.
"Richard has been here." Groban said convincingly.
The other men nodded their heads in affirmation.
"Lets proceed into the building, we could get something out of it." Milo adviced as they all ran into the main building.
---
"Freeze!" Richard yelled at Farouk who was about stepping into the elevator.
Farouk stopped, turned to Richard, released a shot and dived into the elevator. Richard was lucky to duck the bullet. Richard dived after him and they both enter the elevator.
Richard quickly took his hands and head butted him, Farouk freed his hands and rained numerous blows on Richard. Richard held his breath for some seconds before he acrobatically kicked Farouk in the neck. Farouk whinced in pain and angrily removed a iron pipe on the wall and his Richard with him.
Richard sprawled to the ground holding his head, everything became blurred as his head was spinning, but on remembering his mission, he became rejuvenated and stood up much stronger. The elevator stopped on the last floor and the door opened.
Suprisingly Chris and his men were at alert pointing their guns in direction of the door.
"Farouk, your time is up." Chris said.
Farouk stepped up like he was coming out but diverted to the elevator command buttons.
"Gbooom,..... Gboooom." Chris shot him on the head as he fell down and died.
Richard came out and hugged Chris.
"It's all over, all his men are down, there is no cause for alarm, the country is now at rest and we can live our lives peacefully." Chris said.
"Oh! Yeah." Richard replied as tears rolled out of his eyes.
"What's the matter?" Groban asked with concern.
"How i wish, Anna and Eric are alive. I would have celebrated this victory with them with a bottle of vodka." Richard said as tears rolled down but this time he smiled.
---
Richard was recieved warmly all around the country, he was honoured by presidents all over the world. The United Nations under the leadership of Mr Olanrewajub gave him and award, the U.S government President Muniho, Nigerian government under the leadership of President LogoDWhiz, South African government under the leadership of president Walewunmi, Ukranian government under the leadership of Miss Stefikal, Spanish government under the leadership of Hameenat, and the british government under the leadership of Queen xster all awarded him. He was honoured with the Noble peace prize. Even religious leaders, such as the pentecostal churches in Nigeria under the leadership of The Rock, Pope from the Vatican city, Pope shemoo and the chief of all tradional religion, Dchiefpriest and many more all honoured him.
In the end he was offered to continue working with L.A.T.U but he refused. All other sacked personnel were reinstated on his request.

¤THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING¤ END OF PART 1
wait ooh,y didn't u mention my name[leader of the seers]...btw,there's a part 2?hmmm,am drooling
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chakaz(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good, I must confess your good man. Keep it flowing @part 2.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2014
PART 2
CHAPTER ONE
TWO YEARS LATER.
Nina walked out from the bedroom dressed in a white shirt over a blue jean trouser.
"darling, am leaving." she said as she zipped up her handbag.
Richard walked out from the gym dressed in a black basketball shot and a white singlet.
"oh! You are leaving?" Richard asked.
"yeah darling." she replied as she moved towards him.
She pecked him on the cheek.
"drive safely dear." Richard said.
Nancy walked out of the laundry room carrying a baby boy of about one years.
"mum, you are leaving?" Nancy asked.
"yes dear."
"Eric, say bye to mummy." Nancy said to the little boy.
"b.....ye....eee." Eric sad amidst laughter.
"Bye darling." Nina sad kissing him.
Nina dashed out of the house into the garage, as she zoom off in her Toyota sequa.
........ten minutes later............
Nancy re-emerged from her room fully dressed in a pink knee length fitted gown, which brought out her shape and curve wait a flat sole flip flop(slippers) and a purse to match. Indeed she was a beauty to behold.
"dad, i wanna pick up a thing or two at the supermarket downtown.
"okay, but don't keep long. You know little Eric needs you." Richard said.
"alright dad, i'll be back in an hours time." she said and walked out of the house into the street.
-----
Rodger came out of his room dressed in a sky blue coloured shirt over a black slim fitted trousers(the one we Nigerians call pencil) with a black jacked all wrapped up nicely with a vickers shoe.
"Where to?" his mother asked.
"mum, Andrew Briggs is trowing a get together party today." he replied.
"don't keep late night and please don't exceed your drinking limit." his mother adviced.
"okay mum. Love you." he said and ren out of the house into the house where a Land cruiser was parked.
------
"Lujan, you have a visitor." a prison guard informed former president Andres Lujan.
Lujan was sentenced to two years imprisonment after which he'll be hanged after he was found guilty in the court of law, as Barrister Stephanie couldn't defend him, because she suffered a kind of nervous breakdown after witnessing the law school bomb blast.
Lujan walked out of his cell and got to the visiting room, only to see Barrister Stephanie seated comfortably.
-----to be continued-----
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chade(f): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2014
passing by#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nina and Richie kiss

I'm happy we have baby Eric...

Is that Briggs' son?

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
lol
chade:

passing by#
At least u read it.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by waslead300(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
Xo d train has started moving... nice update... feed me more
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
[b]Am very sorry to announce to you that as from tomorrow, updates will be reduced to one per day(early in the mornin and sumtyms evening). Am very sorry, and i promise it's gonna worth it.
Signed:
d9ty7 & Crew.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Munner(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ride on Bro.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
Still, I Follow!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2014
--continuation--
Nancy moved round the supermarket with a trolley picking things she needed.
She walked to the counter and submitted all she picked for billing.
"Fifteen Latvia Dollars." the attendant informed.
She counted the money from her purse and paid.
"Excuse me" a male baritone voice called from behind.
She threw her head over her shoulder.
"yes?" she asked.
"I was standing afar from this place with my friends when i saw you." the guy replied.
"Then?" Nancy asker irritatedly. Since her encounter with Late Rofl Oier Anderson and his men, she had swore not to have anything with anyman. She now hates them with passion.
"Actually, your face looks familliar." he replied.
Hearing that, Nancy faced him properly to have a better view of him.
"My face?" she asked nonchallantly even though, she knew she had met him before, but couldn't figure out where.
"Can i at least know your name? I am Rodger." he replied.
She knew it will get to this. "What does he want to use my name for?" she thought.
"Rodger!!! The name looks close." she thought.
"Okay, i am Nancy Douglas." she replied.
"Hey man we are running out of time." one of Rodger's friends called from afar.
"Can i have your number?" Rodger asked stretching his phone to her.
She collected it and typed her number before returning it back to her.
"Its nice meeting you" Rodger said and left.
Nancy faced the attendand who was smilling foolishly.
"He is cute. Isn't he?" the attendant asked.
Nancy smiled as she collected her purchased items and turned to leave.
"It's nice doing business with you, Miss Nancy." the attendant said.
"The pleasure is mine." Nancy replied as she hurriedly walked out of the supermarket.
-------
Nina was seated in her station, operating her system making matches of encrypting codes to an override.
"Nina Sylvestre, you have a visitor, his name Viktor Romblin." the operetor informed.
Nina felt her heart pang in guilt as her heatbeat increased. The reason was not far fetched, Viktor was her ex-boyfriend with whom she had promised to get married to but, things fell out between them when Viktor was jailed in Mexico for possesion of fire arms and hard drug. After which Nina was told he has been killed, but now the ever dangerous Viktor is here to see her.
----to be continued----
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Almuhsin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
D9ty7: --continuation--

Nina was seated in her station, operating her system making matches of encrypting codes to an override.
"Nina Sylvestre, you have a visitor, his name Viktor Romblin." the operetor informed.
Nina felt her heart pang in guilt as her heatbeat increased. The reason was not far fetched, Viktor was her ex-boyfriend with whom she had promised to get married to but, things fell out between them when Viktor was jailed in Mexico for possesion of fire arms and hard drug. After which Nina was told he has been killed, but now the ever dangerous Viktor is here to see her.
----to be continued----
This is interesting. I'm with u man. Kudos to u:-)
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Queenxstar(f): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wonderful work dearie. I noticed some typographical errors. Review okay.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by omotenah(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
wow! creativity at its best... now I got an idea on how my next story should be like
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmmmm..:-D
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hope the Part 2 isn't a love story?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hope the Part two isn't a love story?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ha! OMG! Chei! O boi! Iye! Chineke! Wallahi! Damn! What the! There is a difference between good and best..........@D9TY7 u're the best of the best and i'm following this story. Menh!

Nice one and more grease to your elbow, ink to your pen, inspiration to ur brains, ideas to ur mind, comfort to ur life and many more in Jesus Name Amen
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Stephenomozzy: Ha! OMG! Chei! O boi! Iye! Chineke! Wallahi! Damn! What the! There is a difference between good and best..........@D9TY7 u're the best of the best and i'm following this story. Menh!

Nice one and more grease to your elbow, ink to your pen, inspiration to ur brains, ideas to ur mind, comfort to ur life and many more in Jesus Name Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.