Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85796 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
D9ty7: Next update coming before 4pm.
Aite bro............waiting
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
--continuation--
"Chris, drop your guns and order your men to do the same or i kill this laday." the man threatened.
Chris cleaned his eyes to confirm the lady being held hostage by the terroris. Lo and behold it was his fiancee Racheal.
"Chris, you must not succumb to his wishes." Richard warned from their hiding place.
"I can't let him kill Racheal, she won't forgive me." Chris replied.
"Chris believe me, he won't try that. All you need to do is cover for me while i take him out with one clean shot." Richard explained.
Chris realising that the couldn't argue with his boss accepted Richard's order.
Richard aimed his gun at the man's head but couldn't shoot because the man was a little bit taller than Racheal and he kept on changing position.
"Chris, i can't take him out. What do we do now?" Richard asked.
"Agent Chris, at the count of three, your girlfriend is gonna be a gonner(if there is anything like that). One.......two......t."
"Gbooooom." There was a gunshot. And the man holding Racheal fell down. At once Racheal took to her heels.
The other member of the terrorist squad all faced, the owner of the restaurant who shot the gun and fired him till he died.
At once L.A.T.U's tactical team began gun battle with the terrorist from their hiding place. The terrorists were just firing to any angle as they had no idea where their opponents were hiding. Collectively L.A.T.U was able to down all the men killing a dozen and leaving others injured.
"Call the medical team." Chris ordered when the shooting had subsided.
Racheal ran out from wherever she ran to and hugged Chris.
"Baby, thank you for saving my life. You are a darling." Racheal complimented Chris who just smiled.
Chris broke the hug but Racheal held his face and gave him a deep kiss.
Richard who was standing beside them felt hot tears roll out of his eyes. Obviously he missed his wife.
"How i wish i was capable of saving my family." he thought within himself.
"Richie, any problem?" Chris asked bringing Richard back to life.
It was then it dawned on Richard that he has been deep in thought, because Racheal had left.
"No problem." Richard replied and walked away to meet Agent Milo.
He came back a few minutes later.
"Get you men assembled, lets storm Anderson's hideout." he said to Chris who was granting a pressman an audience for an interview.
Chris got his men ready after the medical team had transported the injured men to the hospital and the dead to the motuary.
Off the went with a mindset of bringing Anderson down.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Poor Richie
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Flakkydagirl: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
I get it,thnks.....
D9ty7: Anna is Richard's wife. Katherine is Lujan's wife. U get it? Lets wait and see. You'll knw in d next update.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by tmamuda(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good work indeed.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Flakkydagirl: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
stefikal: Poor Richie
my Richie
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Samanther(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
interesting feed us more
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
U're welcome ma.
Flakkydagirl: I get it,thnks.....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
@tmamuda: Thanks for the compliment.
@samanther: Update coming very soon. You just kip ur fingers crossed.
Flakky: Wich one is 'my Richie' again.
Dnt tell me....falling......lol.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Agent "Milo".. Lol
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by zeenab(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Sammy hoe, r we getting any update 2nite? Abeg mek I knw my fate , if na 2go slp oh. Less I 4get, u av got a BREATHTAKING write up, cnt wait 2get 2d end. Felt so sowie 4little Eric, I almst shed tears 4him sha! Waiting anciously 4d Boss's reply
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Update tonight? After three updates today. I'll try my best in updating before we sleep.
zeenab: Sammy hoe, r we getting any update 2nite? Abeg mek I knw my fate , if na 2go slp oh. Less I 4get, u av got a BREATHTAKING write up, cnt wait 2get 2d end. Felt so sowie 4little Eric, I almst shed tears 4him sha! Waiting anciously 4d Boss's reply
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
zeenab: Sammy hoe, r we getting any update 2nite? Abeg mek I knw my fate , if na 2go slp oh. Less I 4get, u av got a BREATHTAKING write up, cnt wait 2get 2d end. Felt so sowie 4little Eric, I almst shed tears 4him sha! Waiting anciously 4d Boss's reply
Take note of the word in bold. I am d9ty7 and not Sammy hoe.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by zeenab(f): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
D9ty7: Take note of the word in bold. I am d9ty7 and not Sammy hoe.
. So sowie Boss, dat was an error caused by my hunger 4waiting 4gud nite update, d tin is I was actually followin ur thread n also Sammy hoe's thread,dats wat brought abt d mistake.tnx anyways
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Nostradamus: 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
D9ty7: Like seriously, because of me? Thanks for that compliment sir. I think Mr Seun should pay me for letting Mr Notradamus join Nl. Lol.
yeah,am going to 4ward a request that u should be paid in nairaland dollars....Lol
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Nostradamus: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
Olarewajub:
Welcome on board.
thanks man
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:25am On Jan 03, 2014
GOOD MORNING GUYS, how was your night? Hope y'all had a nice night rest?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chukwusi(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2014
D9ty7: #typing#
good job oga D9ty.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2014
--continuation--
"The men behind the bomb blast are members of the Eagle corporation, headed by Handy Briggs." Nina explained.
"How sure are you, since you didn't see their faces?"
"I fowarded their footage to SIU, who in turn zoomed out each and everyone of them and compared along with their physio match." Nina explained further.
"Why do you have to seek SIU's help? Can't you do that here?"
"We can but the unlocking code into the software is encrypted and only one person has the access."
"Who is the person?"
"Oriol Sucre." Nina replied.
"The man in detention?"
"Yes, the mole." Nina replied.
"Get him released." Major Barkley ordered.
"Sir, we wouldn't be needing him again. I've gotten what i need." Nina defended.
"Don't go against my orders. I want Oriol reinstated right away." Major Barkley shouted.
"Sir, i don't think its necessary sir, another person is in line to take over his place and moreso, its against the policy to reinstate a convicted personnel." Nina was explaining.
"Shut up and get out of here." Barkley shouted.
Nina stood up at once, carried her laptop and headed for the exit.
"Drop the system here now." Barkely ordered.
Nina stopped in her tracks.
"Sir, but....." she tried to protest but his eyes said it all. She reluctantly shut the system down and walked out of the office.
---
L.A.T.U's tactical team got to the entrance of Anderson's hideout.
"What's the status of this entrance?" Chris asked Richard pointing to the front gate.
"There are no guards manning this side, but there are some on the west entrance." Richard explained.
"Then lets move it. Give the orders." Chris passed the responsibility to his boss.
"Groban, you go in with me through the west. Chris and Meyler, through the front entrance. Milo, backup in the west, Tripp backup for the front entrance. The rest serves as extraction back up." Richard gave the orders as they all split their ways.
---
"Are you guys set?" Anderson asked.
"Yes sir." Abib replied.
"How was it?" Anderson probed further.
"We've unlocked the tunnel cover, which leads us to F.Lan." Abib explained.
"Lets wait for some minutes, maybe those men would come back with Richard, but if not, we're out of here." Anderson said.
"That won't be safe for us. I guess thing didn't go well because, a man shouldn't give this problem to about thirty men, i think he has backup somewhere. And am sure they'll come searching for us here." Abib explained.
"Lets get out of here." Anderson ordered.
The men all walked as fast as they could towards a very big tunnel dugged under the ground which leads to Farouk's hideout.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Oriol again angry
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2014
G morning D9ty7............
I pray Richard will find out that dungeon o............that Anderson must not escape ;>
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Flakkydagirl: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2014
dammygoody: G morning D9ty7............
I pray Richard will find out that dungeon o............that Anderson must not escape ;>
I hope so too.....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Jumizie13(f): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year famz
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2014
Same to you.
Jumizie13: Happy new year famz
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by noble4d(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Good 1 bro
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
It is a Must....... They wil never Excape IJN. @d9ty
I sight U ooooo nd am waiting @buclquay
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jumizie13: Happy new year famz
long time sis how is segzie lol
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
stefikal: Oriol again angry
They should shot the guy.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Viewing this topic: eija74(m), waslead300(m).
Pls endeavour to drop your respective comments.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
#typing#

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.