Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85735 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:42am On Dec 31, 2013
I'll be dropping an update before 7am.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:33am On Dec 31, 2013
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:17am On Dec 31, 2013
D9ty7: #typing#

Waiting
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: L.A.T.U
Dr Adam bent over an unconscious Nancy using some medical equipments on her. He wrist has been stitched, but she had lost a lot of blood.
"Is she going to make it?" Nina asked.
"Yes, but....." the doctor was saying.
"But what?" Nina cuts in.
"Am afraid, she's loosing her mind." Doctor Adam replied.
"What does that mean?" Nina asked.
"We'll have to transfer her to a psychiatrist." Adam replied.
"Psy what!?"
"Am sorry madam, that is the only solution right now to avoid future occurences." Adam replied.
"But don't you think....." Nancy was saying.
Two army men walked into the ward.
"Hey you, is this where you are supposed to be?" One of the men asked with a husky baritone voice.
Nina kept quiet and looked at Doctor Adam for answer.
"Follow me." the second man commanded as he left with his companion.
"I'll come back later." Nina said and followed the millitary men.
---
Venue: Latvia Law School.
Briggs and his men got to the base of the hall and began their assembling process.
"Hey, who are those?" A policeman asked.
"Take him out." Briggs said to one of his men.
The man stood up and walked out from the base.
"Hello." he greeted the policeman.
"What's going on over there?" the police man asked.
"The fuel tank is leaking."
"Let me see." the policeman said as he walked towards the basement where Briggs and others were.
He walked in front while the man followed, just then he stabbed him in the neck from behind, he fell down and died.
"Are you done?" the same man asked.
"Yeah. Lets get outa here" Briggs replied.
The set the time bomb to be five minutes and the left the hall.
---
Venue: Outside the hall.
Barrister Stephanie drove into the hall premises.
"Madam, you are not allowed to go in." A policeman said.
"Why?" Stephanie asked.
"Its an order." he replied.
"From who? This is my Alma matter for crying out loud." Stephanie replied.
"Am sorry, there is nothing i can do." the policeman replied.
Stephanie removed her cell phone from her bag, and made to call the Provost of the Institution who had finished his speech.
The provost picked the call after the fourth ring.
"Barr. Stephanie, where are you? Its almost time for your speech." Dummels said.
"Am outside but the policeman denied me entrance." Stephanie replied.
"Give the phone to him."
Stephanie handed the phone to the policeman who in turn spoke to dummels for a minute.
"You can go in Madam." the policeman said.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Oh no!!she should have agreed with the policeman anyways............
Good Morning D9ty7............happy new year in less than 24 hours time............
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Why all dese Stephanies get strong head like this? sad
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal: Why all dese Stephanies get strong head like this? sad
abi. O if she were you, you would have done more than that i presume.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
She can't agree like dat now. Since she had no idea that a bomb is in the hall.
dammygoody: Oh no!!she should have agreed with the policeman anyways............
Good Morning D9ty7............happy new year in less than 24 hours time............
Same to you bro.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2013
So u too get strong head?
stefikal: Why all dese Stephanies get strong head like this? sad
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Oga D9t7 abeg give me chance i wan do sometin. Wey go strongly help. You. And that is i wanna join you (e-wedding) wit someone. I've got my reasons though
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Go on
Don famous: Oga D9t7 abeg give me chance i wan do sometin. Wey go strongly help. You. And that is i wanna join you (e-wedding) wit someone. I've got my reasons though
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Don famous: abi. O if she were you, you would have done more than that i presume.
D9ty7: So u too get strong head?

It depends on the situation though!

I obey Newton's third lawcheesygrin

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Flakkydagirl: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Hi Boss

I finally made it to this current page,am so happy......smiley
You're doing a great job here boss.
Keep it up sir....
More ink to ur pen.............
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks for reading ma'am.
Flakkydagirl: Hi Boss

I finally made it to this current page,am so happy......smiley
You're doing a great job here boss.
Keep it up sir....
More ink to ur pen.............
Take note of the words in bold.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by SexySapphire(f): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
I knw am goin to catch up wit u pple somday soon. Am jst bin so slow cos more of romance is ma tin. Buh wit the lil I've read, it's bin lovely.

D9ty7, eku ise naa and may the new year bring out the "bestest" in u. Compliment of the season
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Am hapi you're still reading.
Sexy Sapphire: I knw am goin to catch up wit u pple somday soon. Am jst bin so slow cos more of romance is ma tin. Buh wit the lil I've read, it's bin lovely.

D9ty7, eku ise naa and may the new year bring out the "bestest" in u. Compliment of the season
Amen o.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Boss you never ansa me o.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don ansa u nau.
Don famous: Boss you never ansa me o.
Bring it on.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
update coming soon.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by afangide(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Waiting patiently, am addicted to this story, keep it coming. Ur doing a GREAT job here!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
afangide: Waiting patiently, am addicted to this story, keep it coming. Ur doing a GREAT job here!
Thanks man.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by IamDejman(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Have been seeing stories ending today all over the sections oF nairAlanD!...hop say ur story no dey end 2day sef?!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
--continuation--
"Get him out of here." Farouk yelled at some of his men.
They all siezed Richard and bundled him out.
"And you, what do you think you are doing?" Farouk asked Anderson.
"Farouk, i know what am doing." Anderson replied.
"What the hell is it?" Farouk asked shouting at the top of his voice.
"You sure know that L.AT.U is our next prime target? We need his keycard to enable us entrance, thats why am keeping him." Anderson explained.
"Now i can see how foolish and inexperienced you are. You killed his wife and his son, do you think he'll forget the pains. Now you want him to work for you." Farouk poured out.
"I've spoken to him about it. He has agreed to be of help and after that i'll take him out." Anderson explained further.
"And that shows your foolishness once again, he agreed so he can get into you for revenge. Thats all i'll tell you for now. I don't want excuses, get L.A.T.U burnt to ashes to enable me release the bomb in two days time." Farouk said and stood up.
--
"My name is Tina Roberts reporting live from the Latvia Law school's annual founders and convocation day celebration. A bomb went off during the programme killing everybody in the hall. A total of one hundred and sixteen graduands were killed, a total of twenty one officials, fifteen security agents and numerous guests all died in the blast. Security agencies had taken a step forward in search of these evil perpetrators, based on a lead from a policeman on patrol reporting that a van drove into the hall premises and drove out five minutes befor the bomb blast. All surveylliance cameras has been activated to search for the exact van." the news reporter casted.
--
"Who could be behind this?" Farouk asked.
"He did a nice job there." Anderson added.
"So clean, he left no trace." Farouk added.
"No clue, they'll just keep on looking for the white van, and there are hundreds of them out there." Anderson said.
"Let us all be on our way." Farouk said and stood up.
--
Richard was taken back to his room by two armed men.
"This is my only chance of escape, i believe i can take out these two men." Richard said within himself as he braced up waiting for the right moment to strike.
-¤END OF CHAPTER 6¤-
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
I wish i could end my story today, but if i do, you won't like it.
IamDejman: Have been seeing stories ending today all over the sections oF nairAlanD!...hop say ur story no dey end 2day sef?!
Its not ending today.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
And they died embarassed cry
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal: And they died embarassed cry
Tragic! Too many people dying.
Stefikal, hope you are not crying?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olarewajub:
Tragic! Too many people dying.
Stefikal, hope you are not crying?

Actually I am... My namesake was there now..

Poor Barrister Stephanie
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL READERS ON THIS THREAD FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. 2014 PROMISES TO BE GREAT.
Signed:
d9ty7 & Crew.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL READERS ON THIS THREAD FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. 2014 PROMISES TO BE GREAT.
Signed:
d9ty7 & Crew.
Happy new year my boss. 2014 is sure going to be great.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL READERS ON THIS THREAD FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. 2014 PROMISES TO BE GREAT.
Signed:
d9ty7 & Crew.
Happy new year brother...........welcome to a new,prosperous and wonderful 2014.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmm I've kinda missed a lot oh,well things are getting far more interesting n yes more complicated for the govt....with 2 terrorist out there (from ur updates anderson and farouk are on d same team n now with briggs)hmmmn dere will b some sort of competition between the 2group at the expense of peoples lives so sad very sad...(Just my tot though) newaiz I'm beginning 2understand d undercover ish of a tin from richard's perspective
Newaiz happy new year guys...welcome 2 2014!!!
Hey u ova there pls dnt throw banga oh abeg oh no burn down dis place oh lol
Signed:walewunmi (bouncer of the thread)
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Signed:
d9ty7 & Crew.
same here. And becos of this reason i wannt to join you and miss stefikal in holy matrimony. Becos she too dey follow you she loves callin you by the name duro which nobody does. She's always around on your threads. She watches your back to fight against any slander . So i guess she'll be the right for you. Becos behind any successful man men a woman must be there o. And she's the one for you. Just pick the e-weddin date and invite all you crew even chief priest our attend the e-churc service. Ok?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.