Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (86049 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2013
U no go sleep for church ijn.
The rock5555: Phew i finally catch up. D9ty7 if i sleep infront of my children tomorow u go hear am, i could not stop till i finished. I need more please....

Now na Stefikal thread be the next port of call before Kizpen sorry if i spell am wrong, sleep wan tear my eyes..
U gat to read those two threads, they are soooo...... Am short of words.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
GOOD MORNING GUYS, Hope y'all had a nice night rest? And happy sunday to y'all.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Api sunday y'all. Go church oooo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2013
LogoDWhiz:

(1.) Richard would accept the proposal. But I think he will give his terms and conditions...
(2.) I think Richard is the Undercover agent, he still abhor a grudge on Anderson considering the fact that he killed his wife and son. L.A.T.U. will turn him into a double agent...
(3.) His mindset will be on gaining anderson's trust for now.. But he will be looking to ruin the terrorist group from within and knowing their operations..
(4.) Dunno about that... Richard is now a widower.. Would be hard for him to just move on, and if he is to do so, he won't want Nina to be hurt ... Its just a cross for him to bear... I don't see that happening.. Might actually happen at then end tho maybe as a happy ending.. Let's wait and see.
Seconded,I totally agree with LOGO points...nice job boss and yes good morning 2
U too!!!hope u had a luvly nite rest?
My two cents please....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2013
--continuation--
"So, whats your conclusion?" Anderson asked.
"Am in." Richard replied.
"That's my man Richievest." Anderson replied patting Richard on the shoulder.
Richard smiled.
"Now to the business, we need ur access card into L.A.T.U." Anderson requested.
"What for?" Richard asked.
"There is no cause for alarm, we just wanna make duplicate. But the owners picture and code would be changed. So the chances of you being implicated are low." Anderson explained.
"What have you got to do with L.A.T.U?" Richard asked.
"Just wait and see how things unfolds." Anderson replied.
"I don't have it here with me." Richard lied even though the keycard was in his car.
"Then you'll have to go to L.A.T.U to fetch the card." Anderson advised.
"Okay." Richard replied.
"I'll be back in twenty minutes time." Anderson said as he stood up and left.
Richard was again left alone in the room.
---
Nina was leaning on the wall of the rest room, the door was wide open.
"Richard where are you? Please pick my calls. And i warned you against going for that beast." Nina said to herself.
Chris meyer was coming from the medical department where he was being treated of his gunshot wound. The hallway that leads from the medical department to the main hall passed through the restrooms and common rooms. He heard sniffing sounds from one of the rooms, he walked towards the room where the sound emanated from.
"Nina, whats going on?" Chris asked on entering and seeing it was Nina.
"Nothing." Nina replied smiling.
"Why are you crying?" he pressed further.
"Oh! Am i?" she asked foolishly.
"Nina, you know you can tell me anything that's bothering you. Is it about Richard's loss of job?" Chris asked.
"Not really, but do you know that Richard left for Anderson's place about three hours ago and he is not back yet. I tried his line but he is not picking up." Nina explained.
"That's quite unusual of him, no matter the situation, Richard will always find a means of getting across whenever he wants to. Something is wrong." Chris replied.
"What do we do?" Nina asked anxiety written all over her face.
"I'll be back shortly." Chris said and limped off.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2013
I don't trust dz Anderson one bit
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Fingers crossed!
stefikal: I don't trust dz Anderson one bit
Fingers crossed! Me either
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chakaz(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Nice one bro, keep it up. Happy sunday to you all.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2013
stefikal: I don't trust dz Anderson one bit
Trust? A terrorist can nt be trusted.
Hameenat94: Fingers crossed!Fingers crossed! Me either
you too!?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks bro
chakaz: Nice one bro, keep it up. Happy sunday to you all.
Hapi sunday to u too.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chakaz(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2013
D9ty7: Thanks bro Hapi sunday to u too.
Your welcome. #waiting for the next update with kin interest. Jah, guide man!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
It seems as if pple already backed off from this thread. Cos i was kind of suprised seeing that d last comment was dropped almost nine hours ago. Despite d fact that i managed to drop an update early in the morning, even tho i was kinda weak.
Its not good sha, but i won't let that weigh me down.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going... That shouldn't weigh you down Boss... Just keep doing your thing, the reward is on its way... Still I follow... You Are A Great Writer, keep that for the records...
D9ty7: It seems as if pple already backed off from this thread. Cos i was kind of suprised seeing that d last comment was dropped almost nine hours ago. Despite d fact that i managed to drop an update early in the morning, even tho i was kinda weak.

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by IamDejman(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
D9ty7: It seems as if pple already backed off from this thread. Cos i was kind of surprised seeing that d last comment was dropped almost nine hours ago. Despite d fact that i managed to drop an update early in the morning, even tho i was kinda weak.

No vex... u knw dat ur update came very early nd guys were waiting for another one...Though, I've been a silent reader since d beginning of d story.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God i still have pple like u behind me.
KingzPen: When the going gets tough, only the tough gets going... That shouldn't weigh you down Boss... Just keep doing your thing, the reward is on its way... Still I follow... You Are A Great Writer, keep that for the records...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dats how i do my thing b4. I'll update in d morning and later in d night and comments ar being dropped. Later i changed to dropping up to three to four updates.
IamDejman: No vex... u knw dat ur update came very early nd guys were waiting for another one...Though, I've been a silent reader since d beginning of d story.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Duro, which levels now?

I still dey your back oooo...shoooo!

#Still I Follow
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Munner(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ride on bro.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
#typing#
Update dropping before 9:05pm
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
You guys wouldn't b'live it. I was typing almost thru wit it wen d devil redirected my finger and i pressed the red button.
I'm sorry for disappointing u guys. And i promise you bountiful updates 2mao. Pls forgive me.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
D9ty7: You guys wouldn't b'live it. I was typing almost thru wit it wen d devil redirected my finger and i pressed the red button.
I'm sorry for disappointing u guys. And i promise you bountiful updates 2mao. Pls forgive me.

eyah!
No qualms, we still dey here
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmn following...TBH if u ask me I think Anderson has just signed his death warrant by inviting richard 2join d team after killing his wife n most pain full shooting down his son in cold blood in richard presence...d guy rily gat guts 2still wanna make richard 2join d team (if u ask me I wud say d guy is a Big fool,he just openly gave richie d opportunity for a revenge)newaiz dis is getting interesting...
Concerning d no comment ish,its nt as if peeps aint following d story its just dat we are in d festive season many people don't rily av time 2browse dey wud rada go 2different carnivals or outings just 2have fun,more also many peeps av also travelled 2d village n u and I know ow network issue can be down there (for example look @ella situation in her own thread)so its basically d bizy season...but don't lose hope by mid january comment would start rushing in u ursef wud b amazed grin
Me I dey loyal oooh lol,LOGO where u @
Signed:walewunmi d bouncer
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chade(f): 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
So Speechless but #Stil following#

I love dis piece nd erm.... I ......anyway i comment my reserve......
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by RAFIC(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Nice storyline so far I must say...
Jst dat I luv d silent reader thing because I criticise a lot... Bt pardon me 4 I criticise nw....
U didnt tel if Richard was striped of his gun, so he culd have used it wen he was found behind d shelf. Cos no hard guy is caught so easily without a fight. Ma opinion tho...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by J0nyb0y(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2013
mehn av not forgotten u guys o.. Became a silent reader. Buh couldnt hold d urge 2 comment.. Gud work!!

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Good morning guys, how was ur nite? @ y'all.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: Local police division.
"Lujan, is it true that you're involved in the death of Senator ken?" Barrister Stephanie asked.
"Stephanie, you know i wouldn't do such, considering the fact that anything that happens to Ken would be traced to me since he was the one who spearheaded my impeachment process." Lujan replied.
"I know you can't do such, but all fingers points to you." Stephanie replied.
"You can help, can't you. Steph, for old time sake." Lujan pleaded.
Stephanie nodded her head and smiled.
"The police are investigating the case, and hopefully, they'll come up with something we can hold in our defence." Stephanie replied.
"Have you spoken with Katherine? I have been here since yesterday, she is yet to show up. Is everything alright?" Lujan asked.
---
Richard woke up from his thirty minutes sleep startled as a result of a loud noise that was emanating from the basement. It was the most peaceful rest he had had in weeks, he just hope he shouldn't wake up as he was dreaming.
He walked towards the open window and looked towards the basement, a chopper was about to land.
"Who could be in this chopper?" he asked himself.
He locked the window and walked back to the bed, he lied down to sleep but his curiosity wouldn't let him sleep.
"All men move to the ground floor hall, Mr Farouk Lan is here." a voice said through a microphone.
All sound made from within the building could not be heard as the building has sound proved doors and windows, even if sounds goes out, it'll be faint.
"Farouk Lan? The nuclear bomb man. Is he in the same ship with Anderson? Then my job here is very simple." Richard said to himself.
The door flew opened.
"Hey man, put on your shirt and lets go and meet the boss." Anderson called.
Richard stood up and wore his shirt.
"Are you working for Farouk?" Richard asked as he was buttoning his shirt.
"I'll find time to explain some things to you later. But now, meeting the boss is the ultimate thing to do." Anderson replied.
Richard shrugged and went outside.
Anderson entered the ground floor hall, Richard followed closely.
"What! What's he doing here?" Farouk asked angrily as he pulled out his shot gun and pulled the trigger. Fortunately, he missed his target as the bullet flew and hit the wall.
Richard raised his two hands up in surrender.
Farouk stood up and walked slowly to where Richard was, the gun still aimed at his forehead.
He got to where Richard was an kicked him on his legs, Richard staggered backwards and winced in pain. He got himself back from the hit and charged angrily at Farouk.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2013
I like the Barrister already just because she's my namesake though...

Farouk, the boss Seriously, the surprises keep coming, for him to have missed that gunshot in a moment of anger shows that he is a lousy person.

Make I siddon dey watch in 3D... Good morning
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2013
stefikal: I like the Barrister already just because she's my namesake though...

Farouk, the boss Seriously, the surprises keep coming, for him to have missed that gunshot in a moment of anger shows that he is a lousy person.

Make I siddon dey watch in 3D... Good morning
Good morning to u too, hw was d nite?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Hmm............what can I say,the story is just getting started each day............
I don't think Lujan will ever accept Richie
Good Morning............Keep up the good work brother............
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2013
I de ur bk buh d way we harmattan de wori me no b here. Bad cough nd cattargh de weigh me dwn here.u de try u hear buh plenty actions nevr show. Me i lyk crime film nd novel wella. Make intelligence com 2
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Lujan or Farouk?
dammygoody: Hmm............what can I say,the story is just getting started each day............
I don't think Lujan will ever accept Richie
Good Morning............Keep up the good work brother............

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.