Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85737 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Harmattan dey do evwibody strong tin jare. Get well
Hameenat94: I de ur bk buh d way we harmattan de wori me no b here. Bad cough nd cattargh de weigh me dwn here.u de try u hear buh plenty actions nevr show. Me i lyk crime film nd novel wella. Make intelligence com 2
Noted ma'am
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: but i won't let that weigh me down.
EXACTLY!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by MsKaffy: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Finally I caught up wif u. Nice story u've got here. Well done
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thanks for stopping by.
Ms Kaffy: Finally I caught up wif u. Nice story u've got here. Well done
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: Lujan or Farouk?
Farouk rather..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: #typing#
#waiting#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: L.A.T.U
"Miss Nina, the girl wants to see you." Dr Adam said.
"Hope no problem?" Nina asked.
"No problems." The Doctor said assuringly.
Nina walked out of the doctor's office and headed for the female ward. She passed a room whose door was opened, she paused and peeped inside.
"What's Andy doing here?" Nina asked herself as she entered.
Andy was lying on the bed facing the other side. She stood up as a result of Nina's footsteps.
"Miss Nina." she said as she tried standing up.
Nina quickly ran towards her and held her to stay put. Nina sat down on a chair by the side of the bed holding her hands.
"How did it happen?" Nina asked.
"It was after you were abducted that i informed Mr Richard that Oriol was the mole because i saw him make a call after you informed him where you were going. It was....." she was narrating as she began crying.
"Am sorry." Nina said patting her back and shaking her in a soothing manner.
"Are you sure, you want to talk about this?" Nina asked.
Andy shook her head in affirmation.
"It was after i told Mr Richard about it that i met Oriol in the hallway that led to the detention, he grabbed me and pushed me into one of the rooms, molested and stabbed me." Andy explained.
Nina was short of words as she just shook her head.
"So this girl went through these because of me?" she asked herself as streams of hot tears rolled out of her eyes.
"Andy, trust me everything is going to be fine." she assured.
Andy nodded her head.
"I'll come back to check on you." Nina said as she stood up to leave.
Nina walked out of the room and entered the next room to Andy's.
"Aunty, we killed Eric, we allowed those men to kill him, he was still alive when we escaped, but we were selfish just to make ourselves safe." Nancy cried on seeing Nina.
"What is this that you're saying?" Nina asked.
"Aunty i can see it, he is still alive when we escaped its just that we were concerned about our well beings alone." Nancy explained.
"You had a dream or what?" Nina asked.
"Yes aunty, he was calling on us to save him but we didn't. Aunty we killed him." Nancy cried as she produced a small knife from a shelf near her bed and used it to cut her wrist. Blood gushed out. Immediately she fell down and her breathing became difficult.
--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why this oyinbo people like to cut their wrist untop any matter?undecided
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Me i no be oyinbo nau, but i guess we can ask the oyinbos in d house.
stefikal: Why this oyinbo people like to cut their wrist untop any matter?undecided
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Update coming veri soon, probably before 5:30pm.
Aunty Jumizie i sight you.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Jumizie13(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7:
Aunty Jumizie i sight you.
jeez!!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: L.A.T.U
Bill Cuevas came out of his office carrying a moderate sized travelling box, he walked through to computer hall, waving goodbyes to some people.
"Bill, you're leaving already?" Chris asked.
"What else? My services are no longer needed." Bill replied while shaking his head sadly.
"I was thinkimg we could organise a small send off for all departing officials." Chris said.
"You know, thats impossible, considering the fact that this place is under millitary rule." Bill replied.
"You have a point there." Chris replied.
"You can contact me anytime, you have my number and my home address right?" Bill asked.
"Yes." Chris replied.
"Will miss you man." Bill said.
Chris nodded in affirmation.
"My regards to Audrey and small Kimberly." Chris replied.
With this Bill left L.A.T.U for life.
---
Venue: Latvia Law school.
It was the annual convocation of the great law school in Latvia. The school was established a century ago, and since its inception it has produced great law practionals.
The Provost of the school Prof John Dummels, climbed up the podium located at the centre of the stage.
"Good day ladies and gentlemen, i welcome you to the annual founders and convocation day of this great institution. Let me take us back to when the school was established. The school was established exactly a hundred years ago by the portugese colonial government, the school was created to train the citizens know their rights and obligations, in 1956 it was changed to an institution where lawyers and lawmaker would be produced.
This institution could boast of great law practioners such as Senator Erinquez, the former senate president of this country, Barrister Stephanie, a woman of her words, whom as a result of her merited records earned her a place in former president Andres Lujan's camp, late Senator kennedy to mention a few." Dummels continued.
---
Venue: Outside the convocation hall.
A black van drove into the parking lot, five men alighted from the van and walked to the back of the hall where they gained entrance into the hall after taking out two policemen.
"Lets put it in the ventilation room." one of the five masked men advised.
"No, i guess we should put it close to the main hall." another masked man from within the men said opposingly.
"Okay." lets get to work.
The five men ascended the steps and walked towards the hall.
"It is today i'll show the Latvian government that i am the man called Handy Briggs." Another man who seems to be their leaders said while the other shouted in victory.
--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hehehehe...
From Anderson to Farouk now Briggs...

As he dey hot, na so I go dey catch am..kip it coming D9ty7
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
So we already have three terrorists?
stefikal: Hehehehe...
From Anderson to Farouk now Briggs...

As he dey hot, na so I go dey catch am..kip it coming D9ty7
U wan catch it hot? I swear ur hand go burn.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: So we already have three terrorists? U wan catch it hot? I swear ur hand go burn.

*withdraws hand quickly* angry
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
So u no get liver?
stefikal:

*withdraws hand quickly* angry
U too dey fear jor.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: It seems as if pple already backed off from this thread. Cos i was kind of suprised seeing that d last comment was dropped almost nine hours ago. Despite d fact that i managed to drop an update early in the morning, even tho i was kinda weak.
Its not good sha, but i won't let that weigh me down.

I'm with you all the way.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
IamDejman: No vex... u knw dat ur update came very early nd guys were waiting for another one...Though, I've been a silent reader since d beginning of d story.
Hope you are now a noisy reader? We need noisy people around here. Ethically noisy though.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by IamDejman(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
i will try to be a noisy reader now...d story is turning out to be tragedy
Olarewajub:
Hope you are now a noisy reader? We need noisy people around here. Ethically noisy though.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
walewunmi: Hmmmn following...TBH if u ask me I think Anderson has just signed his death warrant by inviting richard 2join d team after killing his wife n most pain full shooting down his son in cold blood in richard presence...d guy rily gat guts 2still wanna make richard 2join d team (if u ask me I wud say d guy is a Big fool,he just openly gave richie d opportunity for a revenge)newaiz dis is getting interesting...
Concerning d no comment ish,its nt as if peeps aint following d story its just dat we are in d festive season many people don't rily av time 2browse dey wud rada go 2different carnivals or outings just 2have fun,more also many peeps av also travelled 2d village n u and I know ow network issue can be down there (for example look @ella situation in her own thread)so its basically d bizy season...but don't lose hope by mid january comment would start rushing in u ursef wud b amazed grin
Me I dey loyal oooh lol,LOGO where u @
Signed:walewunmi d bouncer
What's the meaning of TBH?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Olarewajub:
What's the meaning of TBH?

To Be Honest
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7: So u no get liver? U too dey fear jor.

I like myself oooo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Den u're selfish
stefikal:

I like myself oooo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Duro dis story de turn 2 tragedy gradually. Hw many terrorists nw?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hameenat94: Duro dis story de turn 2 tragedy gradually. Hw many terrorists nw?
who knows if they're still more than that?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Lucario007(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
D9ty7:
@ D9ty7/OP

Have been following your story for a while now and I'm truly amazed and impressed, it gave me some inspiration to start a story of my own. Keep up the good work and It would be really cool if you could check out my story though I'm just starting out.

~One Love, Lucky007
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
stefikal:

To Be Honest
Thanks
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning guys, how was your night?

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Thanks for following
Lucario007: @ D9ty7/OP

Have been following your story for a while now and I'm truly amazed and impressed, it gave me some inspiration to start a story of my own. Keep up the good work and It would be really cool if you could check out my story though I'm just starting out.

~One Love, Lucky007
Me give u inspiration? My head is swelling sha...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Lol
PrinceAdepoju: who knows if they're still more than that?
We have just those three.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:40am On Dec 31, 2013
U dnt like tragic stories ?
Hameenat94: Duro dis story de turn 2 tragedy gradually. Hw many terrorists nw?
Just 3 terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.