Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85738 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 3:02am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 3:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New year everyone...

@Don Famous: You dey find tory where he no dey...carry your search go front oooo...na 1st of Jan we dey so... D9ty7 and I are colleagues, its not bad to have a friend's back now? Happy New Yearsmiley
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Welcome back boss.
walewunmi: Hmmm I've kinda missed a lot oh,well things are getting far more interesting n yes more complicated for the govt....with 2 terrorist out there (from ur updates anderson and farouk are on d same team n now with briggs)hmmmn dere will b some sort of competition between the 2group at the expense of peoples lives so sad very sad...(Just my tot though) newaiz I'm beginning 2understand d undercover ish of a tin from richard's perspective
Newaiz happy new year guys...welcome 2 2014!!!
Hey u ova there pls dnt throw banga oh abeg oh no burn down dis place oh lol
Signed:walewunmi (bouncer of the thread)
Happy new year
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Same to ya
Olarewajub: Happy New Year!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:07am On Jan 01, 2014
You can't join Stefikal and I.
Don famous: same here. And becos of this reason i wannt to join you and miss stefikal in holy matrimony. Becos she too dey follow you she loves callin you by the name duro which nobody does. She's always around on your threads. She watches your back to fight against any slander . So i guess she'll be the right for you. Becos behind any successful man men a woman must be there o. And she's the one for you. Just pick the e-weddin date and invite all you crew even chief priest our attend the e-churc service. Ok?
Stefikal calls me Duro because it is my name and moreso, Queen xster also calls me that. So what do you think?

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Am sorry there is gonna be delay, but am gonna update before 8:30am
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2014
--continnuation--
¤CHAPTER 7=>DEDICATED TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR MAKING US SEE A NEW YEAR 2014.¤
Richard walked in company of the two men till they got to the entrance of the room. Then he stopped and clutched his stomach, one of the men bent down to check him but got a suprising kick in the groin which made him fall, the second man made a move into attacking Richard, but he made the mistake of his life by trying to pull out his gun, Richard eased himself behind him and turned his head violently, he fell down with a thud and died.
Richard ransacked the pockets for any available weapon. In the end he made away with a double barreled gun, two pistols and a dagger. He made for the exit. He got to the hall where Eric was killed, the traces of his blood was still there, he knelt down near the blood.
"Son, why do you have to die in such a painful way?" he asked.
"But i promise, revenge is my top priority now." Richard continued.
A faint voice spoke. "No dad, defending the country should be your priority. If you defend this country and it came out a succes, automatically, you have revenged."
Richard thought for some seconds and nodded his head in affirmation.
"I'll forever remember you. Rest in peace." he said and stood up, hot tears rolled out of his eyes.
He got to the bullet prove glass door that led to the exit, he stood by it, then his detective instinct spoke to him.
He brought out a sharp and pointed knife, he unscrewed the bolt on the door handle bar, before he shot the lock, the door opened and he ran outside into the compound.
"He is on his way to the exit." Anderson shouted from the top floor, as they all rained bullets at him, he was lucky as he wasn't hit.
He got to the gate and shot the padlock, he opened it and continued running towards his parked car.
Two big vans were following at a fast rate with about fifteen men in each making about thirty men in total. All armed with sophisticated weapons.
He got to the car and got the shocker of his life when he discovered that the car key was not on him. And the doors were locked.
---
L.A.T.U tactical team headed by lieutenant Morrison drove into the Latvia law school hall complex.

--to be continued--
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL MY READERS. I PRAY 2014 IS GONNA BE OUR YEAR OF 'GETTING STRONG AND DOING EXPLIOTS' BY THE GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Why he go forget key na? angry
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2014
They don collect the key 4rm him ni.
stefikal: Why he go forget key na? angry
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to you all, we'll excel, make it, forge ahead in ds blessed year IJN!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2014
Temitope Daniel: Happy new year to you all, we'll excel, make it, forge ahead in ds blessed year IJN!
Amen
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2014
He should destroy the door of his car or pass through the window.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Nice advice.
Olarewajub: He should destroy the door of his car or pass through the window.
Wetin hin go use switch on the ignition?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: Nice advice. Wetin hin go use switch on the ignition?
ah!It is finished grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by vanagon: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
welcoming d writer of d undercover agent&all d avid follower's to 2014.
Still in my church voice,while i say after my pastor.in his word 4rm d Most High God.
Saying 2014 is a year of God's Visitation.
dere4,may He visit us 4 Good measure's of Success,Happiness,Joy,Fruithfulness&Total Breakthrough in all areas of our Endeavour's.
Amen.

Kip writtin Boss,
We kip d comment coming.
As usual
Still we read
Well done.
Cheer's
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks stopping by.
vanagon: welcoming d writer of d undercover agent&all d avid follower's to 2014.
Still in my church voice,while i say after my pastor.in his word 4rm d Most High God.
Saying 2014 is a year of God's Visitation.
dere4,may He visit us 4 Good measure's of Success,Happiness,Joy,Fruithfulness&Total Breakthrough in all areas of our Endeavour's.
Amen.

Kip writtin Boss,
We kip d comment coming.
As usual
Still we read
Well done.
Cheer's
Amen!!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Update coming soon.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year To The Fans Of This Thread...
May God Remember Y'all For Good...

Boss, I still dey here o...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kennybelle: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Waitin... Thanks 4d previous update
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Same to you boss.
KingzPen: Happy New Year To The Fans Of This Thread...
May God Remember Y'all For Good...

Boss, I still dey here o...
Amen.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
--continuation--
"Madam, take it easy, do you have an idea of how the thing went off?" Chris Meyer asked a Barrister Stephanie who had obviously cried all available tears in he tear gland out.
"I was outside here arguing with the policeman in charge because he denied me entrance, then i called professor Dummels who ordered him to grant me entry. I walked back to my car, so i can drive through the gate, then everything went shattering. Oh God!" Stephanie explained.
"Madam, take it easy please. Did you notice any suspicious movement while you are with policeman?" Chris asked further.
"No i didn't." Stephanie replied.
"Okay." Chris answered and left to meet the head of the medical team that is there to pack the dead bodies.
Barrister Stephanie left where she was and walked towards another medical agent.
"Madam, you need to rest to ease tension." A petite woman adviced.
"Please, can i go home?" Stephanie asked.
"No you can't, we need to put you on a temporary bed rest." The woman explained.
Chris walked back from where he went.
"Anna, get a car to transport Barrister Stephanie back to L.A.T.U. I just recieved a call that she has a case to defend tomorrow concerning former president Lujan. So she needs to be in her right state of mind." Chris explained.
Stephanie resigned to fate, knowing fully well that there is no way she was going home that moment. She was allowed to go home to get the files concerning the case.
---
Richard forcefully hit the car window which came down crashing. He dived through the window and entered the car.
He cut the ignition keyhole which revealed some wires, he striked the wires against each other. The car stirred to life.
He tried pulling out from between two cars but one of the pursuing vans was fast enough to close in on him. He shot the driver which made the van come to an abrupt stop. He squeezed his car and drove out. The second van followed him closely.
He found his walkie talkie lying helplessly on the passenger seat.
"Hello Chris, this is Richard. I have a link to Anderson and Farouk, come to Boully street right away with as many men as possible." he poured out.
"Richard, what do you have on them right now?" Chris asked.
"Gbooooooooooaaaaaaa." there was a gunshot.
Richards speed began reducing.
"Oh my. The tyre has been shot!" Richard exclaimed.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Yay!

She survivedgringrin

@D9ty7: Keep Richie safe oooo and please kindly edit this portion:

Anderson forcefully hit the car window which came down crashing. He dived through the window and entered the car
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
So you like Stephanie this much? Am nt sure abt Richard's safety o. You know, his tyre has been shot.
stefikal: Yay!

She survivedgringrin

@D9ty7: Keep Richie safe oooo and please kindly edit this portion:

Anderson forcefully hit the car window which came down crashing. He dived through the window and entered the car
Thanks for the observation.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hapi new yr guys. I didnt com onlyn nd nobody asked after me. Is dis story tragedy?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry about that. Hope no problem, where have you been?
Hameenat94: Hapi new yr guys. I didnt com onlyn nd nobody asked after me. Is dis story tragedy?
Does it look like one? Terrorist involved stories can't be comical nau. Anyways i think i'll reduce the actions.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Api new year ladies and gentlemen, especially my oga D9ty7
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by ninja4life(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Interesting,u've improved in ur updates since d last time i comment on dis thread added suspence.nice work
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
D9ty7: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL READERS ON THIS THREAD FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. 2014 PROMISES TO BE GREAT.
Signed:
d9ty7 & Crew.
Wish u thesame boss..
This story is actually getting twisted... Two diff sets of terrorists.. How does this two parties affects this story.. Can't wait to find out.. *watching in HD*

Really sorry for the break.. This yuletide period have been tasking and stressful.. Gat to take of the kids and the wives... Lol.. Don't mind me.. But actually, I've been busy...
Well done boss. More ink to your pen.. And I pray for more wisdom , knowledge and understanding for you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.