Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85797 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by afangide(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
#WAITING PATIENTLY#
D9ty7: #typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
--continuation--
Anderson and his men all one after the other jumped into the pit that connects with the tunnel. They began running northward in the direction that led to Farouk's house.
Richard and Groban got to the backyard late, just when the cover was sliding over the pit. Once the cover closes, i becomes difficult to open except with the use of a code.
"Freeze!" Richard yelled at the last man who was about jumping into the pit that was half closed.
The man ignored Richard as he jumped into the pit, Richard followed suit, while Groban stayed back.
Richard unleased his Ak-47 and began firing straight up in the direction where the men went. He was killing them one after the other as he was running.
Anderson at once knew it was over for him but wouldn't give up easily. He jumped and held a iron bar horizontally lined on the ceiling top of the tunnel. He squeezed himself and he became parallel to the top.
Richard killed the men behind Anderson with his gun and some strong headed once faced him martially.
He ran past where Anderson was and continued running. Anderson kept his calm till he was out of sight. The reason was not far fetched as he had no weapon on him and he could not face Richard in a physical combat based on past records, Richard was ten times stronger than him.
Richard got to a spot where the tunnel was divided into two, he thought for some seconds as he took the left path.
"Thank God." Anderson murmured with clenched teeth.
---
Chris and other Agents got to the spot where the tunnel was, based on Groban's description. They made use of a drilling machine as the drilled of the code screen and the cover slid opened.
They all jumped into the tunnel and began their search for the ultimate goal. They saw and checked all the dead and critically wounded men on their way, they had their minds at rest that Richard is okay. They got to the tunnel split, Chris took three men and followed the right path, while Groban took two men and they followed the left path.
--
Anderson got to the end of the tunnel following the right path.
He climbed a ladder and entered into Farouk's compound.
--
Richard got to the end of the tunnel following the left path which took him nowhere. The walls were rocky and there was nothing he could do other than go back and take to right path.

--to be continued--

3 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oh!!!! Richard must be safe oh!!!!and Anderson must die!!!! Good job bro............
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by mohammad11: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
one more updates pls
wanna know more
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
mohammad11: one more updates pls
wanna know more
Wish i could. Am sorry guy.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by mohammad11: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
D9ty7: Wish i could. Am sorry guy.

accepted...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by waslead300(m): 1:00am On Jan 04, 2014
I have been following dis ur story as a guest since day 1, i must confess u are a gr8 writer... more knowledge 2 ur brain... waiting patiently 4 d nxt update
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by micholalo(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2014
good morning o, today is sat. o expecting more update. . , , , , , , hungry for more
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2014
micholalo: good morning o, today is sat. o expecting more update. . , , , , , , hungry for more
Kip ur fimgers crossed. Updates are definitely coming ur way.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Thanks for the compliment boss.
waslead300: I have been following dis ur story as a guest since day 1, i must confess u are a gr8 writer... more knowledge 2 ur brain... waiting patiently 4 d nxt update
update coming very soon.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2014
GOOD MORNING GUYS. how was your night? Hope y'all had a nice night rest?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2014
--continuation--
Richard turned back to go and restart his journey. As he was walking, he was tracing the walls with his hands, he removed his torch and shined it on the spot. There stood a door, he shot the door lock and opened the door. He walked in only to find himself on the right pathway of the tunnel.
He walked as fast as he could, then he saw a very bright light at the very end of the tunnel.
"Truely, there is light at the end of a tunnel." he said and smiled.
--
"Remember i told you, this man is someone you can't force into compromising to your ransome." Farouk said angrily pointing a gun at Anderson who has been brutally beaten.
"Am sorry man." Anderson apologised.
"Remember when i brought you in, i told you to be in charge of attacking the security agencies while, i said i'll handle the government. Now how sure are you that Richard won't find you?"
"He already missed his way." Anderson replied.
"So far Richard is involved, i know he'll surely find his way." Farouk said and paused. Then he continued. "You, take your boys, go and lock the tunnel end, so no one will be able to enter this compound. You, take your boys, get the limousine ready, and call the pilot, am out of this country." he gave the orders then faced Anderson.
"Am sure you know the principle, once you let us down, the punishment is death." Farouk explained.
"Am a top official in this corporation, moreso, you guys will miss me if you kill me." Anderson defended.
"I know you are a top official, but do you remember, you failed in you attempt to kill those women you abducted. Rather you went on having fun with them. Infact you're dying this minutes." He said and pulled the trigger.
---
Richard hid in the dark and watched as four men descended a ladder, they carried a big square shaped iron, and they began ascending the stairs. He knew at once that, they are about to lock the tunnel.
"That must not happen, this is the only chancd i've got to stop Anderson and Farouk." he said within himself.
He removed his silence enabled pistol and in four quick shots, he took out the men. Then he proceeded to climb the ladder.
He got to the land surface only to see Anderson groaning in pain.
He removed his gun and pointed it at Anderson.
"Ri.....i,.....c,h,...a. Am sorry." he managed to say.
"I know you are, but i'll send you on a journey of no return." Richard said angrily.
"Please don't kill me." Anderson begged.
"Anderson, what is my offence to have deserved this? Remember the kind of friendship we used to share back then."
"Richard, am working on orders."
"Why then can't you opt out of this job. Rather than kill my family."
"Am ready to opt out now." Anderson replied.
"Too late man."

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Strangely I feel pity for Andersonsadembarassed

Good morning D9ty7
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2014
Pity? Anderson?
stefikal: Strangely I feel pity for Andersonsadembarassed

Good morning D9ty7
Good morning my sister.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Emanuel1997: 7:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Hey Guy Is It Only Three People Is In Dis Room Y Cant U Change D Topic To Make It More Attractive
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2014
Emanuel1997: Hey Guy Is It Only Three People Is In Dis Room Y Cant U Change D Topic To Make It More Attractive
I don't get u.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2014
so richie can beg despite his toughness.i hope say farouq nevr escape? actions @its top.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Yemxy005(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Happy new year 2 u guyz...oga D9ty7 i dy feel u.....richie na double barrel u suppose use blow anderson head 4 me
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Richie or Anderson?
Hameenat94: so richie can beg despite his toughness.i hope say farouq nevr escape? actions @its top.
Am afraid o, it seems like Farouk don flee o.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Same to you.
Yemxy005: Happy new year 2 u guyz...oga D9ty7 i dy feel u.....richie na double barrel u suppose use blow anderson head 4 me
I'll tell Richie.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by gloaspearl(f): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2014
Becoming more and more interesting, more ink to ur pen
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2014
--continuation--
Richard pulled the trigger and Anderson sprawled to the ground, holding his chest till life drained out of him. Richard further released two shots, scattering his head in the process. Hot tears rolled out of his eyes but he quickly wiped it off with the back of his hands. Then, he ran towards the main building in search of Farouk.
---
Chris, Groban, Meyler, Milo, and the other four Agents came to the land surface and met Anderson's corpes.
"Richard has been here." Groban said convincingly.
The other men nodded their heads in affirmation.
"Lets proceed into the building, we could get something out of it." Milo adviced as they all ran into the main building.
---
"Freeze!" Richard yelled at Farouk who was about stepping into the elevator.
Farouk stopped, turned to Richard, released a shot and dived into the elevator. Richard was lucky to duck the bullet. Richard dived after him and they both enter the elevator.
Richard quickly took his hands and head butted him, Farouk freed his hands and rained numerous blows on Richard. Richard held his breath for some seconds before he acrobatically kicked Farouk in the neck. Farouk whinced in pain and angrily removed a iron pipe on the wall and his Richard with him.
Richard sprawled to the ground holding his head, everything became blurred as his head was spinning, but on remembering his mission, he became rejuvenated and stood up much stronger. The elevator stopped on the last floor and the door opened.
Suprisingly Chris and his men were at alert pointing their guns in direction of the door.
"Farouk, your time is up." Chris said.
Farouk stepped up like he was coming out but diverted to the elevator command buttons.
"Gbooom,..... Gboooom." Chris shot him on the head as he fell down and died.
Richard came out and hugged Chris.
"It's all over, all his men are down, there is no cause for alarm, the country is now at rest and we can live our lives peacefully." Chris said.
"Oh! Yeah." Richard replied as tears rolled out of his eyes.
"What's the matter?" Groban asked with concern.
"How i wish, Anna and Eric are alive. I would have celebrated this victory with them with a bottle of vodka." Richard said as tears rolled down but this time he smiled.
---
Richard was recieved warmly all around the country, he was honoured by presidents all over the world. The United Nations under the leadership of Mr Olanrewajub gave him and award, the U.S government President Muniho, Nigerian government under the leadership of President LogoDWhiz, South African government under the leadership of president Walewunmi, Ukranian government under the leadership of Miss Stefikal, Spanish government under the leadership of Hameenat, and the british government under the leadership of Queen xster all awarded him. He was honoured with the Noble peace prize. Even religious leaders, such as the pentecostal churches in Nigeria under the leadership of The Rock, Pope from the Vatican city, Pope shemoo and the chief of all tradional religion, Dchiefpriest and many more all honoured him.
In the end he was offered to continue working with L.A.T.U but he refused. All other sacked personnel were reinstated on his request.

¤THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING¤ END OF PART 1

4 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2014
gloaspearl: Becoming more and more interesting, more ink to ur pen
Amen.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
PART 2 WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY, but first, let me know what you guys think of this story.
More criticism and corrections so that i'll adjust in Part 2.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by waslead300(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2014
Xo dis story wan enter anoder dimension anyway me dey follow u like twitter, am curious 2 knw hw dis part2 wan start... Xo me no get any presidential or senate name it is unfair oooo... waiting patiently 4 ur nxt update.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by waslead300(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Watch out 4 handy brigg, d guy dat kill anna(richard wife) nd how d former president will be judge 4 accusing him of killing senator kennedy, nd nancy will she die because she cut her waist even if she survived will she agreeded 2 go 2 a psychatric home, will richard ask nina out or will or will d latu official dat want 2 ask her out will act fast
WATCH OUT FOR ALL DIS IN PART 2, U CANT AFFORD 2 MISS IT OR SO I THOUGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Flakkydagirl: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Great work Boss!

Richard,am sorry about your loss,not to worry,i am here for you,i'll take care of you,i'll stay by you dearie,Flakky CaRes.

Well da done....
I can't wait for you to write the other up,i hope its going to be as interesting as this....
Thumbs up.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chinedumo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
Very intresting
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
smiley
Coincidentally I love Ukraine...thanks Boss

two down, one to go...

I have a feeling that asides from Briggs there is still one oga at the top, olorioko bambam that will land in part two... #MyGuess though...

Keept it up Sir, following like kilode
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
gosh! i luv spain lyk madt. nyc beginin nd aweso
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Thank God you love ukraine. Go and meet Wale oko wunmi, he'll give you ur travelling documents. Boss? I dnt like it o
stefikal: smiley
Coincidentally I love Ukraine...thanks Boss

two down, one to go...

I have a feeling that asides from Briggs there is still one oga at the top, olorioko bambam that will land in part two... #MyGuess though...

Keept it up Sir, following like kilode
I kip my mouth sealed. Another terrorist? I don't know o. This Aunty must be a winch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.