Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85851 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ Walewunmi: I wish Hameenat a safe journey back here. Hope you gave her some amount for her personal upkeep. As for Logo, he'll meet me here. Him go play away match, when champions league knockout stage never start.
Eric's death: Am sorry, things had to go that way. Just stay tuned and kip following.
@ Chakaz: Am sorry for Eric's death. Lets wait and see what happens to Richie.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Mikkyphaton: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
I'll try and drop two more updates today.[/quote] tanks, man. Omo your story don dey turn 2 my daily breed. Infact witout those update i neva chop enuf.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am glad to hear that.
Mikkyphaton: I'll try and drop two more updates today. tanks, man. Omo your story don dey turn 2 my daily breed. Infact witout those update i neva chop enuf.
But pls endeavour to eat so that u don't fall.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Mikkyphaton: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
yeah, its just that its heart touching considering that his wife was also killed by them. It would really tell on Richard who has promised vengeance for his wife's death. #Enjoying story like indomie and egg#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by mohammad11: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
[b][/b]youre such a talented writer. #SuperShoutout @D9ty7
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by chakaz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ Chakaz[/b]: Am sorry for Eric's death. Lets wait and see what happens to Richie.[/quote]
Patiently waiting to findout.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
I promise to update before 12 midnight, which will be d last for today.
Sorry for the delay.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: The police station.
"Sir, it was reported that Senator Kennedy was killed a few hours ago by some unknown gunmen, very close to the Senate complex." Phil Mason, the chief supritendent of the police command explained to Lujan who was seated on one of the two vacant seat directly before phil's table.
"So how does that concern me? Or are you insinuating that i killed him?" Lujan asked.
"With due respect sir, i didn't mean such. But based on the investigations we carried out we discovered that you were the last person he conversed with before leaving the senate building, and we also heard from a close source that the last conversation between you and the deceased involved exchange of hot words, so we have no other choice than to bring you in for questioning." Phil explained further.
"So?"
"Am very sorry sir, you wouldn't be able to go back home today. The only favour i can offer is to help you contact your lawyer. Its an order sir." Phil replied.
"Do you realise, who you are talking to?" Lujan asked hitting the table angrily.
"With due respect sir, i know."
"Do you realise that, i was the former president of this country?"
"With due respect sir, you were once in power but right now, you are just like any other citizen." Phil replied with a tone of finality.
---
"Dispose the boy's body." Anderson ordered.
"Bring him in for me." he said pointing to Richard.
Richard was forcefully carried up the stairs, until they got to the third floor.
"Don't! He is a vip." Anderson stopped one of his men from cuffing Richard with a chain.
The man left, leaving only Richard with Anderson.
"What have i done to deserve all these?" Richard cried out.
"You did nothing wrong man." Anderson replied patting him on the back.
"But why all these? Why!?" Richard asked.
"Remember we had promise, while we were graduating from the first army brigade school." Anderson said.
Remembering the promise after a minute of thought.
"What has that got to do with these?" Richard asked.
"We promised to always be and work together. Remember that was why i applied at L.A.T.U some years ago, but unfortunately, i wasn't shortlisted for the exam....." Anderson was explaining.
Richard cuts in angrily.
"So what are you insinuating?" Richard asked.
"Join me around here and let us together actualize our various dreams of becoming great." Anderson replied and stood up to leave.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm. Crying..
But I guess this story has started shaping up to his title... Richard will be an undercover agent in anderson's camp... Just my opinion tho.. Let's see how it goes..

To all the members of staff , sorry for the fact that ive been away, just having xmas break, and I'm kinda weak ATM.. All is well...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
#StillFollowing...

D9ty7 I support KingzPen, na u ooo...how many updates in a day?shocked

when I grow up, I want to be like u...

@funlover: u dey find gist abii,, FYI I no get NL hubby oooo

@LogoDWhiz: sorry abt ur health, hope u r faring fine now?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na God o
stefikal: #StillFollowing...

D9ty7 I support KingzPen, na u ooo...how many updates in a day?shocked

when I grow up, I want to be like u...
Be like me when u grow up? At 127yrs? Can't stop laffing.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
stefikal: #StillFollowing...

@LogoDWhiz: sorry abt ur health, hope u r faring fine now?
Thanks a lot dear...

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Good morning guys, how was your night?
An update dropping before 7am.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Hmmm. Crying..
But I guess this story has started shaping up to his title... Richard will be an undercover agent in anderson's camp... Just my opinion tho.. Let's see how it goes..

To all the members of staff , sorry for the fact that ive been away, just having xmas break, and I'm kinda weak ATM.. All is well...
Hope say ur waist neva break hun lol newaiz welkum bak,
@D9ty7:yes I gave her upkeep money u guys are multiusing me oh now I am d cashier hun lol,newaiz I support logo wit his opinion abt d undercover stuff...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2013
--continuation--
"My name is Major Tamblin, the new director of L.A.T.U. According to the house verdict, all departmental heads are relieved of their duties. With what i have here now, Bill Cuevas, Richard Sylvester, John Mill, Cyril Johnson, David waltz, Michelle Drule, Eric Tom, Jona salazar, Eva Candry and Tom Clay are all expected to leave their respective offices right away." Tamblin poured out and paused.
"And now that we are here to take over the reigns here, we'll all work together in actualizing our aim. Warning to everyone of you, no operation would be done on the guidance of any computer operator or analyst. So in that case, all order come through me or these men." he said and stood up.
Every other person in the room stood up too. He walked out of the room followed closely by his men.
All other personnels exited in twos and threes.
---
Richard thought about Anderson's request, it was totally outrageous. But considering the fact that Anderson was a dangerous man who could do and undo, he felt tempted to join his team but on a second though he was against it.
It seems like Anderson wanted him truely because, he was kept in a room that has almost every thing ranging from a kingsize bed, television, a small refridgerator to mention a few.
But the only mistake Anderson made was that he kept Richard alone in the room, without being tied.
"Whats happening to me?" he asked within himself.
He paused for a few minutes staring into space.
"Eric? Is that you? Anna, i need you here." he called in a whisper.
"We are here behind you." he heard voices like that of his wife and son.
He turned to look at them but saw nothing. It was then it dawned on him that he was hallucinating.
He walked towards the door, opened it, he found two guards manning it.
"Where to?" one of the asked fearfuly aiming the gun at him.
"Why don't you calm down. Get me Anderson." Richard told him.
He just nodded at his partner who in turn went down the stairs to get Anderson.
"Get inside please." the standing guard pleaded.
It seems like he feared him because, he succeeded in taking out five of their men.
"Okay i will." Richard replied smilling.
He opened the door and entered the room
Anderson arrived a few minutes later.
"Whats up Richie?" he asked on entering the room.
"I've made up my mind." Richard replied.
--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2013
The next update coming later in the day around 7pm, because i won't be available today.
Pls bear with me. Lets just make the thread lively before the next update.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Lets share our thoughts:
1. What do you think would be Richards reply?
2. 'The undercover Agent' how do you think the title will come into the context?
3. Someone said Richard will agree to be part of Anderson's team. Fine. But what will be his mindset or focus?
4. Do you see Richard and Nina getting married?
Lets try and answer these question in a debative form, just to make this place lively. I'll also actively be involved.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by mohammad11: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: --
"I've made up my mind." Richard replied.
--to be continued--
to join the team,
no he wont join,
but wait i think that the reason anderson kept him alive
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: Lets share our thoughts:
2. 'The undercover Agent' how do you think the title will come into the context?
3. Someone said Richard will agree to be part of Anderson's team. Fine. But what will be his mindset or focus?
Lets try and answer these question in a debative form, just to make this place lively. I'll also actively be involved.
his ans would b yes. He would b a 2 faced agent. Richard would b d undercova agent nd would bring abt d downfall of Anderson group. Myt nevr tell abt Richie nd Nina.. I no travel oh. Na work de kip person busy. I miss u guys wella.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Lets wait and see hw tinz goes
Hameenat94:
his ans would b yes. He would b a 2 faced agent. Richard would b d undercova agent nd would bring abt d downfall of Anderson group. Myt nevr tell abt Richie nd Nina.. I no travel oh. Na work de kip person busy. I miss u guys wella.
Welcome back, we miss u too. And pple ar xo hungry.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Workin as a pro has not been easy at all,nd i have to combine it wit my work as dchiefpriest.it has been hetic....op u ar doin a gud job,,pls readers ur comentn is needed, boss i have been waitn 4 u in ur office sir,we need to talk.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: Lets wait and see hw tinz goes Welcome back, we miss u too. And pple ar xo hungry.
work don strt na
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
I agree with Hammenat's answers ooo..as much as I'd love Richie to date Nina at the end. These action films always leave the actor lonely..I don't know why and if dey get involved with a girl, the gal dies somehow somehow...

Anyways I still dey follow u...good job
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Am afraid, Nina and Richards. You won't like it.
stefikal: I agree with Hammenat's answers ooo..as much as I'd love Richie to date Nina at the end. These action films always leave the actor lonely..I don't know why and if dey get involved with a girl, the gal dies somehow somehow...

Anyways I still dey follow u...good job
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
See as i dey enjoy this story my yeye ba3 con die. Hehehe oga Op i still dey follow u like hunch back grin

i hope ya fone don well, bring am with seed come my minis3 make i pray for am grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
My phone don well
The rock5555: See as i dey enjoy this story my yeye ba3 con die. Hehehe oga Op i still dey follow u like hunch back grin

i hope ya fone don well, bring am with seed come my minis3 make i pray for am grin
The chiefpriest don do d normal rite 4 d phone.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: Am afraid, Nina and Richards. You won't like it.

#Confused... But make I dey watch wetin go happen in 3D
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let me try and drop one update tonight but if eventually i can't, then am very sorry.
Its just dat am sorry.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
D9ty7: Lets share our thoughts:

(1.) Richard would accept the proposal. But I think he will give his terms and conditions...
(2.) I think Richard is the Undercover agent, he still abhor a grudge on Anderson considering the fact that he killed his wife and son. L.A.T.U. will turn him into a double agent...
(3.) His mindset will be on gaining anderson's trust for now.. But he will be looking to ruin the terrorist group from within and knowing their operations..
(4.) Dunno about that... Richard is now a widower.. Would be hard for him to just move on, and if he is to do so, he won't want Nina to be hurt ... Its just a cross for him to bear... I don't see that happening.. Might actually happen at then end tho maybe as a happy ending.. Let's wait and see.

My two cents please....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Phew i finally catch up. D9ty7 if i sleep infront of my children tomorow u go hear am, i could not stop till i finished. I need more please....

Now na Stefikal thread be the next port of call before Kizpen sorry if i spell am wrong, sleep wan tear my eyes..

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2013
happy sunday, Bosses!
D9ty7: I guess u love it and you'll want more of it?
nah oo,
well, abt yr questns, i support Oga Logo, and Sista Stef.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2013
Hapi sunday 2 u prince
PrinceAdepoju: happy sunday, Bosses!nah oo,
well, abt yr questns, i support Oga Logo, and Sista Stef.
wait for subsequent update den.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Dirty Hustlers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.