Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,643 members, 7,941,491 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Humiliated By A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humiliated By A Guy (7498 Views)

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Feeling Humiliated.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humiliated By A Guy by Ejiroppp(f): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Girls watch out there are some pervert out there.
I was in a really, really, crowded place yesterday evening/night, extremely crowded you can't even move a foot. Everyone was pushing to get forward to get a better view, I was busy enjoying the show then I felt something really hard pressing my butt, I know a guy was behind me and I figured he's doing it on purpose really pressing me hand with thing, but then I didn't make much of it, I thought well its doing me no harm let me leave him.
Few mins later I noticed something was shoving my skirt into my butt, the whole place so crowded I couldn't look back down, so I put my hand in there, to my suprised this guy has completely exposed himself shoving his naked d*ck into my skirt, I really provoked, later after the show I noticed the guy had already cum on my butt.....

Adviced to all ladies in crowded areas watch urself
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by demelza: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eeeeewwww!
Some dudes are nasty. Its partially your fault though, you allowed it.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by shutupp: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Forzap: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
shocked
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tayoxx(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Jesus....tufiakwa...
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tpia5: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
seems like a terrorist attack.

or terrorist scoping.

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Babe u fuckkkkkd up o.GOD PUNISH ME IF I GET LUCK HOLD THAT PRICK MAKE I NO DRAW AMCOMOT.Crowd ke?For where? I go hold that prick till Pple beg me I swear. angry

3 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Sijo01(f): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
shocked shocked Things are happening
Op, you for draw d priick comot for position. cheesy cheesy
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Leyqute(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
LMAO!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tpia5: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Leyqute(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
shutupp: Babe bone, some girls are the advocate.... Some 2wks ago I was in a molue (NOTE: I don't usually take it but there was bus scarcity. Well sha that's not the issue) no space to sit so I was standing at the back a woman was in front of me she should be 36 or so. The bus was a little tight but in truth there was enof space for every1 to stand without body contact at all. As the bus was moving coz of the bad road so it was galloping up and down, then this woman moved back and her butt was directly pressing me. I waited for her to move forward coz there was enof space but she didn't, it keeps presing me against my will, I became hard and I know she can feel it, coz her dress was so light, after some min she looked back at me pretended like she knew nothing complained silently a little then move forward. To my suprise this woman placed he hand on her butt palm facing my direction and with full force slaming into me (ok in truth the bus caused it) but I expect her to move back forward later but she didn't her hand was basically pressing my d*ck (NOTE: from my jeans o) as the bus was shaking she was literally rubing me, I put her hand down and squeesed her butt with my hand she didn't say anything, didn't even look back she just moved forward...
So u see a lot of times the guy usually innocent the girl at fault.
LMAO. Konji don finish d woman. Guy u dull small o
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Mikocake(m): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Well, its one of those things..maybe you are too sexy for him to resist.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
shutupp: Babe bone, some girls are the advocate.... Some 2wks ago I was in a molue (NOTE: I don't usually take it but there was bus scarcity. Well sha that's not the issue) no space to sit so I was standing at the back a woman was in front of me she should be 36 or so. The bus was a little tight but in truth there was enof space for every1 to stand without body contact at all. As the bus was moving coz of the bad road so it was galloping up and down, then this woman moved back and her butt was directly pressing me. I waited for her to move forward coz there was enof space but she didn't, it keeps presing me against my will, I became hard and I know she can feel it, coz her dress was so light, after some min she looked back at me pretended like she knew nothing complained silently a little then move forward. To my suprise this woman placed he hand on her butt palm facing my direction and with full force slaming into me (ok in truth the bus caused it) but I expect her to move back forward later but she didn't her hand was basically pressing my d*ck (NOTE: from my jeans o) as the bus was shaking she was literally rubing me, I put her hand down and squeesed her butt with my hand she didn't say anything, didn't even look back she just moved forward...

Mechie gi onu there.Can't you ask her to move further,that's if u weren't enjoying it?

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Ruq: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Poster, sumfin tells me it's been long you gat laid. You were kinda chilled by the rising rod at first.
The guy just couldn't control it, but the cum on skirt is some freaky shiii. Were you alone at the show ?
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tpia5: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2013

luckily you seem to be in nigeria.

try that overseas when you're being set up and see how fast you land in the slammer.

2 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:

luckily you seem to be in nigeria.

try that overseas when you're being set up and see how fast you land in the slammer.
lol, spoilsport.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by DukeNija(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynpetra: Babe u fuckkkkkd up o.GOD PUNISH ME IF I GET LUCK HOLD THAT PRICK MAKE I NO DRAW AMCOMOT.Crowd ke?For where? I go hold that prick till Pple beg me I swear. angry

Werey!! Lol
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by DukeNija(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
There's so much perversion in the society mehn. I've had countless experiences in the past. Its like everybody is on heat. You'll see a female banker well dressed, doing you Poo and you can't do nothing about it. Lol
I think I need to start a thread regarding this. Lmao
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Iaz93: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
LWKMD!!! gringrin
Konji na bastard! grin

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by shutupp: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Duke_Nija: There's so much perversion in the society mehn. I've had countless experiences in the past. Its like everybody is on heat. You'll see a female banker well dressed, doing you Poo and you can't do nothing about it. Lol
I think I need to start a thread regarding this. Lmao
I dey tell u
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
The dude needs help, where's Born2fuck when you need him!! Sorry for the trauma @op
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by shutupp: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
No time abeg shey glo bis don dy work for android?
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by iamteaser: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
What I be straight-up concerned bout here is tha quantity of tha cum, how tha Bleep much, biatch? If tha nigga ain't busted a nut fo' a long-ass time, tha shit will come up in gallons n' mah playas eyes preyin on you like you just had shit. Lord, what tha Bleep am I saying?

2 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by pasqal09: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
I don't believe this story jor
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by nuelski10: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eeeeewwwwwwww thatz so f.:^..cked up!!!

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Olugbenger(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ejiroppp: Girls watch out there are some pervert out there.
I was in a really, really, crowded place yesterday evening/night, extremely crowded you can't even move a foot. Everyone was pushing to get forward to get a better view, I was busy enjoying the show then I felt something really hard pressing my butt, I know a guy was behind me and I figured he's doing it on purpose really pressing me hand with thing, but then I didn't make much of it, I thought well its doing me no harm let me leave him.

Pressing ur butt is doing you no harm. Maybe, u even enjoyed the feeling. do u expect the guy to stop at that?

what did you think ur silence and no reaction would mean to a pervert?

Few mins later I noticed something was shoving my skirt into my butt, the whole place so crowded I couldn't look back down, so I put my hand in there, to my suprised this guy has completely exposed himself shoving his naked d*ck into my skirt, I really provoked, later after the show I noticed the guy had already cum on my butt.....
How did u see the guy shoving his d.ick inside ur skirt when u just stated u couldn't look back?
are u trying to tell us what you think we don't know already?

Adviced to all ladies in crowded areas watch urself

I subscribe to advice coming from well experienced folks, despicting conquered events in truthfulness not shrouded with mistakes and poor management abilities.
You were completely clueless on this one.

Until u refer to perverts explicitly, keep this advice to urself.

4 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by fruityjojo(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
shocked wat! Dis is gross! If na me ehn d kind shout I go start 2 dey shout ehn. People 4 tink say d person tiff my brea*t!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by vizboy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
boys are wicked
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Dannylux: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
It's Normal jare lol. He utilized his opportunity tongue but cummiiing on you? Lmao can't even depict that scene. grin grin

EWW!

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tpia5: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
pasqal09: I don't believe this story jor

as they say, when you see a frog running in the daytime, if something is not after it, then its after something.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by CircleOfWilis: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
pishure or it never happened, big fat lie!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Waspy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
shocked This one gidi gan oooo..... Orishirishi dey happen o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women Can't Resist Bad Boys / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.