Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Humiliated By A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humiliated By A Guy (7479 Views)

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Feeling Humiliated.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Johnfavour(m): 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
U kids of 2day av baje. U start cookin up digusting stories to corrupt innocent ppu lyk me. Oya MOD come delete diz tin b4 I open ma eyes
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Werey!! Lol
Werey nie ni.LOL
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Agrika: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
U own even better..d same thing happened to me some years back..in my own case..the perv had even gotten "bolder" by trying to lift my gown up....it was in a crowded place and when i realised what was happenning..my first impulse was to slap the living daylight out of the fool and go wild on him...but i had to control myself before other people will misinterpret the scenario...i just felt so dirty and "soiled" after that
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by 190: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin grin grin

damn/.

some boys are really h-orny b-astards grin grin grin
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by troy20(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynpetra: Babe u fuckkkkkd up o.GOD PUNISH ME IF I GET LUCK HOLD THAT PRICK MAKE I NO DRAW AMCOMOT.Crowd ke?For where? I go hold that prick till Pple beg me I swear. angry
keep quite u no go do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Popowaa: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
You should have pressed his scrorum real hard if u were not enjoying it or landed him a wonderful slapangryangryPerverts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
troy20:
keep quite u no go do anything.
Abi oooooo.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nasty! You should've turned around the minute you got a hunch, then give him one massive slap, not dismiss it and continue with the show. You knew he was doing something on purpose and didn't act to stop it. I would go karate on anyone who tries that nonsense with me.

2 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Ruq: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
All this ladies saying you should have grabbed the rod and play tug of war with it, cleary are experienced BJ givers.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Rummenigge(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
hehehehehe...funny shyt!!!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Miner13: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Badt guy are not smilling eeh hey
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by mdee1(m): 12:25am On Dec 06, 2013
@op sorry about wat happened but next time u going out at night,let me know...and how did he shove it up ur skirt,is it that short or it has zip?? #justasking
sum guys r freaks...and dis gusting!!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Kamdi2013: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Wow! Desperate things.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by pussyeater(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2013
Sijo01: shocked shocked Things are happening
Op, you for draw d priick comot for position. cheesy cheesy
Na so e easy! I think say Op sef dey enjoy the thing!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tpia5: 4:52am On Dec 06, 2013
lord have mercy o!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by ronalmagic10(m): 6:32am On Dec 06, 2013
@op, I'm really suspecting you. I doubt any well-mannered lady will be quiet especially when she could feel a man's rod going through her clothes. How did he work his way into your butt? Weren't you wearing pant?

You mean to say that the place was so tight that you couldn't shout to call the attention of others? What kind of place would be as tight as you described? What if you needed to use the toilet, would you have urinated or defecated on yourself? So you just allowed a guy stimulate his rod on your butt for several minutes before cummin and you had the gut to say so in a public forum!! That's disgusting and very irritating.

If you were my sister or someone I knew personally, I wouldn't go easy on you. But since I don't know you and don't even care about people like you, I'll say go on with your life. It's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Danhumprey: 6:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Iaz93: LWKMD!!! gringrin
Konji na bastard! grin
Real bastard! Sotey e fit make sane people do insane things. grin
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by dBard: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Same ish happened t my girl back in 2010 while she was watching a show in school(she wore shorts).
Guy practically exposed himself n was rubbing up on her..tho she raised hell wen she found out.
I kinda blamed her cos she should ve complained first time she felt him rubbing up on her #a stitch/slap in time....

@d guys making excuses f dis shit, y'all a bunch of depraved perverts.

Am out cool
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by IAMBREEZY: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2013
demelza: Eeeeewwww!
Some dudes are nasty. Its partially your fault though, you allowed it.
yeah she enjoyed it that's why she didn't smack the dude.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by IAMBREEZY: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by IAMBREEZY: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Yield: Nasty! You should've turned around the minute you got a hunch, then give him one massive slap, not dismiss it and continue with the show. You knew he was doing something on purpose and didn't act to stop it. I would go karate on anyone who tries that nonsense with me.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2013
You were totally enjoying it undecidedpfft
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Hmmm..is wa o
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by EejaNla01(m): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2013
Oyinbo ppl will say so far he is young(around her age) and cute no wahala,naija gals:I ill strangle,scream etc
Op, You allowed him to do that,you should have moved away no matter the crowdness. embarassed
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Toktee(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
fruityjojo: shocked wat! Dis is gross! If na me ehn d kind shout I go start 2 dey shout ehn. People 4 tink say d person tiff my brea*t!
Because you hate dick?
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Gabreal1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
I can't believe some guys are taking this seriously, this is fiction. Wch kyn pervert go commot dick for show, e no even end am dere, e cun "release" join, smh issalie . .nxt tym start it wif "story story" ..*spits on thread*
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gab-real:
I can't believe some guys are taking this seriously, this is fiction. Wch kyn pervert go commot dick for show, e no even end am dere, e cun "release" join, smh issalie . .nxt tym start it wif "story story" ..*spits on thread*
Don't spit yet,doubting Thomas.

When I was still in the junior secondary school,there is this joint I and my classmates visits to buy hot puff puff cheesy.Because of the crowd,students struggles to buy,stretching their money out for the fryer to notice them too.One day,I noticed that someone was pressing me hard,I was like 13 then.I turned to see a man in his late forties clutching a five naira note.I pulled out of the crowd to watch the perv as he pressed his peepee on classmates small bombom grin grin.I shock..

Did you know that the perv didn't buy any puff puff?? grin.After I called my friends to witness this development,we watch almost everyday in awe as this man continued to moolest us without buying any puff puff at the end of d day.At school one day,we decided to report him,we were about 13(I think) of us(trust me,I announced it to every student plying my route) that watched him yet gain before calling a traffic warden's attention,as a police station wasn't too far from the puff puff stand.If you see the kind of crowd that emerged as two policemen dragged the perv out,beating and dragging him.The man was apologising and confessing to a crime he hasn't even be accused of.The puff puff seller was so angry when we told her about what we've been passing through.She vowed to make sure the perv serves some jail term.

So my broda,the fact that you might not be a perv doesn't mean others do not exist,and even in d the most awkward manner.Peace

3 Likes

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by fweshyboi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
wink heheheheh am sure you where enjoying it that why you could not complain..
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
lmao!!!
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by shutupp: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Inshot I have tired
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tenderlaw(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chai, but op, that ur nyash must really be so soft and smooth, for d guy to pour him thing like that.

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Agrika: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
For those of u blaming the o.p for not speaking out, can u just imagine d embarassment one has to go through in such situation trust my naija peeps and thier sexist nature..u will here comments like "wetin carry u go there?, "babe show me where the guy poke u" na because of ds "small thing" na him u slap am lyk dat" why u come dress lyk dat (even if na wrapper she tie) ...bla bla bla...in d end d blame will be shifted to the girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' / Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.