Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,175 members, 7,970,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Humiliated By A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humiliated By A Guy (7512 Views)

Females Should Be Respected Not Humiliated (pic) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Feeling Humiliated.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by mecussey(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2013
It happens, just go to any gathering and watch from outside, you will see guys doing it. Funny thing is, girls also enjoy it, but pretend they are not aware.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by DonaldGenes(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo at Topic
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
mine haappened few years ago when i went to Futo- Owerri to visit a friend.on getting to market square they tell me say bike no dey carry only one person.so i entered with a guy behind.on our way to eziobodo thats where the guy hostel dey,i notice that something de touch my buttocks.i look around me na only bush bush full everywhere so i bone.fear come they catch me small small say this guy fit conive with the bike man do me bad thing for inside bush.next thing the guy hand don de touch my bobby and the way him de squeeze my nipples the thing was painful.i go try commot am ,him go troway my hand put his own back immediately.i com they pray make my friends them dey outside when i go drop.as i sight people infront of the hostel i come dey move my body like say i dey enjoy am cos i wan make sure him prick de stand when them go catch am.choi luckily for me my friends were outside with lodgemates awaiting their queen wey de come from Asaba.omo as bike man dey stop me na so i grab de guy for his prick begin de shout.his zip was even open,when he open am i no know.if you see the kind beating wey them give that guy that day ehhhhh

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Boll2010: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
I swear LYNpreta I swear you be real crase girl wahalai........this is a real ghetto girl to the core wey don see everythn unlike idowuogbo wey go dey form crase for nairaland but no fit try am........I still can't forget the pant sewing stuff u talked about on a thread.....the food at a canteen.......and thise puff puff own just wreck the whole tin.......I swear I lyk ur sense of humor! gringringringrin
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
ronalmagic10: @op, I'm really suspecting you. I doubt any well-mannered lady will be quiet especially when she could feel a man's rod going through her clothes. How did he work his way into your butt? Weren't you wearing pant?

You mean to say that the place was so tight that you couldn't shout to call the attention of others? What kind of place would be as tight as you described? What if you needed to use the toilet, would you have urinated or defecated on yourself? So you just allowed a guy stimulate his rod on your butt for several minutes before cummin and you had the gut to say so in a public forum!! That's disgusting and very irritating.

If you were my sister or someone I knew personally, I wouldn't go easy on you. But since I don't know you and don't even care about people like you, I'll say go on with your life. It's a free world.
I no even believe d gist
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wtf? Omo u for grab hin balls na! Stretch dat shyte till d tin pop na angry

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Boll2010: I swear LYNpreta I swear you be real crase girl wahalai........this is a real ghetto girl to the core wey don see everythn unlike idowuogbo wey go dey form crase for nairaland but no fit try am........I still can't forget the pant sewing stuff u talked about on a thread.....the food at a canteen.......and thise puff puff own just wreck the whole tin.......I swear I lyk ur sense of humor! gringringringrin

Abeg o,no caste me.I was born and bred in IJORA PRESIDENTIAL AREA.Besides apart from my sense of humor,what else do you likey cheesy wink
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Boll2010: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra:

Abeg o,no caste me.I was born and bred in IJORA PRESIDENTIAL AREA.Besides apart from my sense of humor,what else do you likey cheesy wink
you being real
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by tpia5: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Charlesamino:
I no even believe d gist

Wahala dey sha.

Terrorist things.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by mdee1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
This isn't new now.i remember back in sec school,we queue at the kiosk to buy stuff.There's nothing like boy line & girl line so u should expect alot of smoochn nd all.Even some of ma friends do it.The thing is some girls enjoy it(pretend nothing is happnin) some just neutral(can give u a quiet warning) while some really hate it(can go all ballistic on u even in public) i didn't really do it cos 1..i was shy and 2...my 'stuff' is extra+sensitive(any tiny touch frm a female...)
but going naked? Even cummin?? Dats just sick mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Happened to me when I went to watch champions league finals last season. Boy's hostel usually had a projector out for everyone to watch at the quadrangle.

Luckily for me, my male friend had reserved a seat for me so I could seat and watch the match. We were both sharing the seat and there was a large crowd at Jaja that day because it was the finals. some guys were standing at my back and it was a really tight crowd.

Few minuites into the match, I felt something warm and hard at my back pressing me. I decided to ignore it because I didn't think anything of it. It was just a fleeting thought like what's this thing pressing me.

Minuites later, the thing got stronger and warmer. Was really pressing my back this time like a stick so I looked back. I saw the most massive hard on! It was straight and pointed at my back. I quickly pinched my friend sitting by my side and asked him to look back. He started laughing and then we changed positions. Minuites later, the guy left. My friend later said maybe he has gone to jerk off. Lol
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2013
I don't know what you girls expect when you place yourself in a tight situation with your soft bits rubbing against a dude.
One show for campus back in the day, na so dis girl and her friends dey harass me, squeeze me for their middle come begin dey laff. Quite humiliating.
Another time for all dis area wey dey carry two passengers on top bike. Na so one babe by herself call me say make i join am ontop the bike, say na me she want cheesy see setup.
Re: Humiliated By A Guy by calabaman(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
iamteaser: What I be straight-up concerned bout here is tha quantity of tha cum, how tha Bleep much, biatch? If tha nigga ain't busted a nut fo' a long-ass time, tha shit will come up in gallons n' mah playas eyes preyin on you like you just had shit. Lord, what tha Bleep am I saying?

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Am In Trouble / What Is Wrong With Our Young Girls Nowadays? / Babes With Endowments Esp Those With Big Booty.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.