Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,243 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:18 AM

Attempted Rape By A Lecturer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attempted Rape By A Lecturer (821 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) / SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempted Rape By A Lecturer by patemy: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
My litle cousin in a university just came to me crying and narrated her odeal with a lecturer in her school.her story goes thus, she sells clothes on a small scale she doesn't have a shop so she goes around frm one office or hostel to another to sell her wares so she sold two shirts to her lecturer some months ago b4 the strike on credit and the guy has been posting her today she called him and he asked her to come to his house and collect the money only for her to get there the man grabbed her and started molesting her up to the extent that he managed to forcefully remove her clothes and that's when neighbor that heard her scream came banging on the door and saved her now even after all this he still didn't give her the money now how do I deal with this bastard in such a way that it won't backfire on my cousin since he is still her lecturer. Do I arrange guys to beat him up? Do I report to the police? Or do I report to the schooll authority
Re: Attempted Rape By A Lecturer by beckyomas(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Wow! That's very bad. Doing all of the above wouldn't yield a positive result if you don't follow up well. I think you should calm down for now and deal with him when the time is right. Se should leave the money for him. Deal with him @ a time when he won't be able to do anything to her. On a second thought, I'll say don't pay evil for evil
Re: Attempted Rape By A Lecturer by Nastyclown: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Attempted Rape By A Lecturer by Ctemi(f): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Its better ur cousin let go of d cash and hand him over to God,punishing him(d lecturer) will cause more harm dan good on the part of ur cousin,just let the sleeping lay also tell ur cousin to avoid him like plague.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways You Can Ruin A Perfect First Date / Pakistan Couple Beheaded For Eloping / She Said She's Not Attracted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.