Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (42405 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
I rilly appreciate all ur comment but like I said some are abit exaggerated

@gazzilion I appreaciate ur comment too but remember in nairaland u can be wat u want to be. But remember police is ur friend wen u receive slap frm soldier.
Pls if there is any mistake in sentence abreviation, let me now cos this my first story.
Great writers help me out in dat. I will update in d next 25 minutes cos I need to load my modem. Thanx
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Ezemust: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Brymo: See super story.
c as u fine 4 ur profile
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Come on come continue this story jare,abi BJ dy high u ni?

Nawa you ooo,shey u know no say NL DPO dy here dy watch you
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sorry guys! I will update now. Am just trying to set everything
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ermycrin(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thumbs up @op
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by l3st3r: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ezemust: c as u fine 4 ur profile
U jst admired a fellow guy like u.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Numerouuuno: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
*Following*
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
We are waiting... We are waiting...
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
For all i care,thank you Madiba!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by donkross1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oya I don show. Oga police Come gimi dat rita pin na
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
So this is how I met my end in this work where the thought on my mind as I try to push Rita over me to the back seat. I tried to remove the condom but thought it is better for me to just zip up like that with the condom on. The zipper hook up to my flesh on the two ball down there and i believe any guy that experience this problem before with is zip know how painful it.
I shouted “shon sir” as I tried to wind down my window to step down. “Inner light” he commands.” Oga mi, i be you boy ooh” I responded while saluting. “My electrician spoil my light today when i went to check my dashboard give error message, so my light no work” I said. “Ok ooh, who you the lecture for car na that you no fit get hotel room” he said. “na one poly girl ooh wen no wan go my house and you know how body dey” I responded. “But oga you suppose dey Azare for security report na” I inquire. “All those security report na ways where officer the take chop ooh and na the 100 thousand naira naim i take one smally come spoil for here” he said. “Oga, oga i trust you” I hail. “You get condom for there because this place the full with barrack girls and the way them dress like prostitute self, thank God sey my Rita dey vigil for church and she no dey like this ones” he continues. “Who be Rita Oga” I asked. “Na my daughter and born again dey full her head” he responded. Ok ooh. I open my door and the door light on and he tries to look inside while Rita hides her face more in the dark. I took three different condoms from my pidgin hole and hand it over to my oga. “Why your trouser wet na” he asked. “Oga na this girl dey act crazy na” I responded. “The careful of this girls and always they wear condom” he said. “Thank you sir, nothing for the boys”. “Take this 2k and try get room abeg, make you no disgrace police here he said as he walk away. I step into my car and saw Rita breathing heavily. “God save you today i said”. “I can’t go in for this party again ooh, make I call Raila make we dey go because if this man catch me here” she said as she call Raila on phone and within a minute Raila, Rejoice and Matter showed up. She explains everything to them and they agreed to go home except rejoice and matter that said they are staying behind as the main organiser of the bash. Raila step into the car as I drove off immediately. On our way, Raila said that she can’t stay at home that I should take them elsewhere. “Let go to my house and all you need is there I responded”. We arrived at my house safely and I thank God my woman Halirat had travelled to Kano to see her sister a day before. I open the door and went back to on the gen at the back yard to on it. I on the gen and headed back to my room to see these two girls completely naked waiting for me. Na me this girls the try, where Mikel dey when Totti and Xavi dey midfield. They brought out la casera and get one to me which i took immediately. But the taste was different. “Wetin they in this drink na” i asked. “Na codeine and tramol mixture” raila said. So this girls wan drug me ba. If you have ever watch any adult movie, then just imagine that was what happen that night.
I check my name on the board but my name was not even in the denied promotion list while some people were happy for getting what they wish for in the promotion list. Jude came outside and saw me and shouted “u dey here when oga them dey wait for you seriously with some people from Abuja”. So my days in the force are over, what have i done that warrant people from Abuja to look for me. Which crime have i committed that had been exposed. I walk slowly upstairs with one voice telling me to run away has i might not see the sun in my life again but another one say go, if you are going down even the commissioner and his assistants too will go down with me. I step into my oga office and gave him a very big salute that even the echoe frighten me. “Tee where have you been since” i asked. “Oga i no chop from house and i go aroma go update” i said with my voice shaking after seeing those huge guys that i don’t know and Sgt Timothy and the other guys sitting on the floor. “You are the officer in charge of Matter and Timothy case and their case is officially over with Abuja giving their verdict of expulsion from service for them” he said. “According to the custom of the police you that is in charge of the case is giving the order to disarm and collect their I.D card and batch number” he added. My mind came down a little bit. “Thank you sir and this is an honour to do that sir” i respond. I disarm them and submitted the guns and batch on my oga table and i read their shame of service to them too. Shame of service is a quote that is only read if an office of the law breaks the law and he is dismissed. It goes like this “the law might be blind because he trusted you to protect its citizen and you failed. You Sgt.......................................................... have been dismissed for the offence the law find you guilt of. Best of luck in your future but the law hope you will be a good citizen else forth. Sgt timothy and the other guys were in tears as they left the office. I tried to follow them when i had my oga on top of his voice “Tee drop your gun and batch now”. I pretend as if i didn’t hear him but when he said it again i know am in big trouble now. “You won’t be needing this batch and gun again” he added. These guys are from SSS Abuja and they are here to take you there. So Sgt Timothy was allow to go for impregnating a teenager and i am to be taken to Abuja then my case is worst then. It was as if the ground should open and take me. “I am Stephen from the state department Abuja and we are here to take to Abuja” one of the huge guys said. If i decide to run then this guys can break me into two. The guy suddenly got a call on his phone and said “he just came to the office and we are on our way to Abuja immediately”. So they are even carrying me now without me saying anything or knowing what i did.
Let me advice you readers, pls if you are in any police case, pls and pls learn to talk less if not, your count charge will increase. So i didn’t say anything but just follow orders. “Can i go home to get my cloth” i asked. “You don’t know what you are into now and you need cloth” my oga said while smiling. I follow them and i throw my car keys to Corporal jude and told him that my madam will come for the car. “So you are the legendary Tee that we hear about in Abuja” one of the SSS guy said as we walk into the Jeep. “My reputation preceed me” i joked. “Pls submitted your phone now” Stephen order. Then i know am in trouble

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Extralarger(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
I smell double promotion
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Phinity318: Come on come continue this story jare,abi BJ dy high u ni?

Nawa you ooo,shey u know no say NL DPO dy here dy watch you
Bj na small thing for me
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Stephor20(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Humm,nice one..i dey enjoy u oo
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by WisdomMe(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
Police is ur frnd
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
how this got to front page is what im still trying to come to terms with.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Stephor20: Humm,nice one..i dey enjoy u oo
Thank you
Wisdom-Me:
Police is ur frnd

@wisdom they are always ur friend
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ oga seun,thanks for the fp
@ moderators thumbs up
JeffreyJamez: how this got to front page is what im still trying to come to terms with.
@ jeff; thank you for droping a comment I appreciate and I hope u wise up someday
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
faithfuldon: @ oga seun,thanks for the fp
@ moderators thumbs up

@ jeff; thank you fordroping a comment I appreciate and I hope u wise up someday

oh dont get me wrong Boss....your plot is nice...but you need to work on your spelling,punctuations and tenses...other than that your plot is good.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by hayurmide: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
O ya nw, m dey hungry jare
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

oh dont get me wrong Boss....your plot is nice...but you need to work on your spelling,punctuations and tenses...other than that your plot is good.
This is my first write up on NL and that is why pleaded with ppl like u 2 correct wia am wrong so that I can do better. No offence taken
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by GetUmad: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Interesting stoy Olokpa, abeg nor mind that one talking about your punctuation , didn't he read your initial disclaimer. Why couldn't he correct or criticize you constructively as you had earlier requested instead of querrying why its on front page.

I dey gbadun your tori.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by donziller(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
nice story, so bad gals full bauchi lik dis, humm! mak dam transfer me go dere sharp sharp
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
CHAPTER TWO
Mr Stephen was about starting the car when oga Kelvin came out with a big file and hand it over to Stephen and said “this is the stubborn boy file” nad turn to me and said “you are now going to Abuja and i hope you don’t come back alive”. I know you will be asking about oga kehinde, he has been transferred to ogun state his home town and other DPO had posted here but due to the politics in the police force, they were forced to go to other local govt for not corporating.
Oga Kelvin is the only christian Ebira man i have ever met and because i am an Igala boy, he despise me with passion and have always tried to push me out but my ogas are too much and they believe die. But why will he said that i should die in Abuja. Is it the level of hate he had for me? I said to myself. I pleased with Mr. Stephen to give me my phone so that i can make one last call and he easily gave me to my greatest surprise. I thought of those i can call that will help me out in this situation and i have only one chance to make the call. I scroll through my contact and i wanted to call the deputy governor but he is a politician that can claim busy or he is in a meeting. What of the commissioner of police but he don’t usually pick my calls since he met me in the governor’s office and he thought am the one not making him have enough money from the governor. So i made up my mind to call the ACP( asst. Commissioner of police). I called immediately his ordily Dave picked and said “Tee how far”. I said hurrily “give oga mark phone abeg”. “Oga dey problem and them dey interrogate oga ohh” he said.
“For where be that” i asked. “We dey Abuja oh since yesterday and they said he use a compounded fuel tanker and converted it to his own and the owner saw it in Lokoja and reported to police head quarter” he responded. See Gobe then i burst into laughter and the rest of the people was surprised to see me laughing uncontrollably. I gave him the phone while thinking that i was the one that brought the idea of the fuel tanker and that is why they are arresting. I made up my mind that even the IG will be scared of the case he is drawing for himself because all the police might be involve in the fuel deal. By now we are already in Gidan mile and on our way to Jos. Thank God is Friday and they don’t call me T-brain for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2013
I just have 2 drop this last one before I go to bed and I hope u enjoy because I made some mistake am too tired to correct tonight. Thanks for following. Feel free 2 drop ur comment. Make I sleep. Love u all
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nudob(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2013
hmmmm
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by GetUmad: 12:42am On Dec 11, 2013
faithfuldon: I just have 2 drop this last one before I go to bed and I hope u enjoy because I made some mistake am too tired to correct tonight. Thanks for following. Feel free 2 drop ur comment. Make I sleep. Love u all
Nice one! I'm enjoying it.
Corporal! Make sure you update your story first thing 2moro. Did you hear me?
Yes! Na your Oga dey command you.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by whitecat007: 3:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Please don't keep us waiting. I love the story and my Akata friend I just introduced to nairaland yesterday has been disturbing me about your story with some weird comments. One can't have enough of this.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 11, 2013
whitecat007: Please don't keep us waiting. I love the story and my Akata friend I just introduce to nairaland yesterday have been disturbing me about your story with some weird comments. One can't have enough of this.
Guy make I sleep small abeg. Thanks 4 bring ur friend
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Rapbaba: 5:18am On Dec 11, 2013
[sup][/sup]
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by pembisco(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Op pls wake up nd continue ur story. Av been waiting al nyt
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Habeebpain(m): 6:49am On Dec 11, 2013
And this crap made front page? E gba mi lowo Nairaland mods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Madam At The Top / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.