Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,957 members, 7,883,348 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (42067 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Closetoheart: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
faithfuldon:
Thanks. For you, I will add one more update 2nite. One like for u

What time? 'Cos I've been refreshing this page every 30 mins waiting for another episode. You are talented! Keep it up!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Bulcqlay(m): 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Despite all dis is police realy our fwnd
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by amobii: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
we are still waiting for the last part.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
The thought of losing 10k for just been honesty was in my head during my orientation the next and i got to known the police personnel that work in that station. At about quarter to 11 a.m, the man and his wife came to the station to look for me but the look on the man’s face look like he was sick and the woman was laughing with joy. “What could be the matter again sir, or did she do anything to hurt you” i asked. “Nothing ooh, i just gave him what he wanted and now he is claiming to be tried” the wife interrupted. I lose 10k because of you people yesterday and you people are here mocking me i said to myself. Maybe oga is right, the station is not a charitable place and if i had charged them then they won’t have come to the station today. “Young officer, my wife was really good last night but when i got tried, she refused and said i must continue. You have to charge her with attempted murder till because she wanted to kill me he said jokely. I tried my best to discharge them before oga comes again.
The first one month was more like observation for me as i see police officers fighting to handle case like those area boys trying to make sales in Onitsha. They will try to delay a case to see how much they could get. During that period i was like I.T officer has i handle all their communication and computer related problem. My problem began when i started night shift in the station.
We are 11 officers on duty that night and everybody try to find where to sleep and while away time. All the benches and chairs had been occupied by those that where fast to catch space. “So where we go sleep now” i ask jude that was also in the condition like me. “You fit go oga office upstairs go beg Sgt. Esther for the camp bed if she dey on the mini foam but for me i no go fit sleep ooh” he said. I went upstairs and enter my oga office but nobody was there but i notice movement in the toilet. “Na madam be dat” i asked.
“Yes wait for me” she replies. After like 10 minutes, she came out like she just took her bath there but wearing only the uniform skirt and a white top that reveal the full strength of her bosoms. I can see the nipple right from where i was standing and all thought fill my small head. “i was feeling abit hot and headache want to set in, so i decided to bath, but what are you doing here” she said. “I need either the camp bed or the mini bed to sleep” i responded. Can you help pour this dusting powder on my back? she said lying down on the bed. I collected the powder and started rubbing her back till her loose control and grap are bosoms. The next i here was a thunderous slap on my face to greatest surprise. “Are you stupid or did you think am your mate or that cheap” she shouted. Am locking you up today and i believe that you will be dismissed if they hear what you just did. Jude ran up and saw both of us but she shouted on him to leave immediately and ordered me to knee down. Me ke? Kne ki ni? I muster courage to speak. “So you are disrespecting your superior, am calling oga now” she said. “Before you call oga can you look at this” i said while bring out my Nokia E63. I played the video of her stealing from oga for and immediately she kept quiet. So you are blackmailing me? She said. “No, am restoring you to your default settings” i said. So let’s call it even then but next time i won’t take it lightly. It is not even ooh, you slap me for touching that is 2-1, you are winning, i replied. So what do you want? She asked and i can see that she was afraid of my intelligence of keeping the video for over a month without saying anything. For slapping me, i will just have suck this your bosoms for 20 minute, i said after thinking for some minute. That is too much, i will give you one for 5 minutes, she said. No, two for 15 minutes last, i said. We arrived at one for 7 minutes at last. I lock the door while she tries to off the top completely. She gave me the left side and i grap it and said to her “all dreams always and always come true”. I started sucking and within two minute she started moaning and was forcing me to suck the both but i disengage and told her that agreement is agreement and i am a gentleman. She said in a childish voice “pls do to me whatever you want, am all yours”. I took over and grap the both bosoms and suck like my life surviver depends on it. She grap my d**ck and started playing with the cap head while i suck her more to the rythmn of her moaning. I took my hand in between her legs and discovered she was not wearing any pant. I deep my finger into her and play some little trick as she pour some liquid in high quantity in my hands which i guess was her orgasm. She manage to stand up and went to oga drawer and brought out some condoms which she helped me to fixed. I gave her from behind and the way her womanliness was so tight as if she has never done this before. We continue different position till 5 in the morning and i followed her to her house in the morning which i spent three days there. During that period she told me how our oga don’t know how to even do self. She spread me to the other police women then in the station and out of 10, i have vibrated 9 and half.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by AYODEJI94(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wow,am joining NPF
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls all guys and ladies! My laptop is home and am using my fone to type. So you can imagine how difficult and I remember I til have my job obligations that must be done too.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
ahahaahaha... pls dis is highly volugus and immeser aplatuatin
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
faithfuldon: Pls all guys and ladies! My laptop is home and am using my fone to type. So you can imagine how difficult and I remember I til have my job obligations that must be done too.
till when
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
AYODEJI94: Wow,am joining NPF
Good for you but don't allow urself to die oooh.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
ceezonnifemi: ahahaahaha... pls dis is highly volugus and immeser aplatuatin
Guy, na wetin I do u. Dis ur gramma too much.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
faithfuldon:
Guy, na wetin I do u. Dis ur gramma too much.
jus appreciating your good work sir.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chei!!!! Police things ehhhhh!!!!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thank you all for following and special thanks for those that drop their comment but I like to apeal for those that are doubting my story to pls call or inquire from anybody in bauchi if the places am calling Trully eXist or my jorney from bauchi to jos is as I describe. Respect urself and don't deray the trend.

To some of my faithful readers, pls I want to know if they some part of my story u don't like and u want it removed next time which I will gladly do.

@ least ten comment before my next update.

I remain urs in charge
Faithful don
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ojeota(f): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Am really enjoying ur story...bt guy u are so rawwwwwwwww.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by mikemodel24: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
I dey enjoy am die
abeg update
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
ojeota: Am really enjoying ur story...bt guy u are so rawwwwwwwww.

Thanks for the comment but remember, U are enjoying the story because u are puting urself in my shoe and it feel right for u. That is an attribute of a writer, to create an imaginary world in the mind of ur reader.

U say am raw because u may ve done some of this things with ur guy sometimes and it feels right
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by voomvoom: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Following bumper to bumper...ur ink no go finish oooo
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by manpiro: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
chermo!!!!...i am holdn ma phone nd i dy wait for d nxt episode...
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nudob(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
ride on bro wink
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Witwicky(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
FIRST TO COMMENT.
What did I just see...........
Rushes, to celestial church....................
OMG...wtf.
Very big thanks to God almighty for making me see this very day,thumbs up to the makers of blackberry curve 8 thanks to etisalat,una try small sha... Dancing zule zoo kerewa on a garri tree... grin
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gnabry(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2013
Witwicky: FIRST TO COMMENT.
What did I just see...........
Rushes, to celestial church....................
OMG...wtf.
Very big thanks to God almighty for making me see this very day,thumbs up to the makers of blackberry curve 8 thanks to etisalat,una try small sha... Dancing zule zoo kerewa on a garri tree... grin
grin..plss arest dis guy for causin hulabaloo on dis thread
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gnabry(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2013
@ the writer,your story is quite getting interesting but so far it has been all about the sex escapades,pls can you like reduce the detailed description of the sex escapades and pls do add some positive things about the nigeria police and be fast enough to go to the main action.thanks
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Witwicky(m): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2013
@ op I dey wait you oooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Witwicky(m): 1:04am On Dec 12, 2013

...............Take's a sip from my bottle of :

......#pure water
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by tattesco(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2013
With dis ur story, I wish to join the force o but......... Gbogbo aye
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2013
gnabry: @ the writer,your story is quite getting interesting but so far it has been all about the sex escapades,pls can you like reduce the detailed description of the sex escapades and pls do add some positive things about the nigeria police and be fast enough to go to the main action.thanks

Thanks and I rilly appreciate ur comment
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by bighead1(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Good God and Lawd Of Merciful Mercies, I love this thread.
Especially the s*ex part. Thumbs up for you

angry and be more descriptive in the s*exual parts.

Thanks.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2013
Don! Update pleaseeeeeee
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yungdamaz(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2013
My Gawd....see as police work sweet....d sgt esther mk ah picture for ma head nr b hear oooo...grin
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2013
I came to work one day to hear the news that two Fed poly students (a boy & a girl) were stabbed and axed by some cult boys in the girl’s room off campus. Unlike before that officers will be dragging for case files, but this time everybody was looking for excuses to leave the office because nobody want to be involve in a cultism case. Cultism is worst than armed robbery or assassin because you don’t know who is backing and with them. “Tijjani, you are leading the squad for a full assort on this cult boys because the girl that was stabbed is related to the commissioner’s wife. So i don’t need to tell you the importance of this case” he said. Why will me a Corporal lead a team of inspectors and sgt on a full assort. Full assort means you are responsible for giving the last order and i will give account for all action even death or alive. I have never shot a gun in my life even in the police college. I called the list of the officers that will follow me for the operation and inform them we have a meaning now. They all came and were trying to make one or two excuses not to go but i have to stamp my authority that the commissioner is involve then we don’t have to chicken out. I asked for tactical contribution from them but everybody kept quiet. Sgt Timothy stood up and brought an idea that we should wait till evening and arrest those last night party students and arrest them for cultism. “Sir what if the student you arrest is related to the Governor or IG then we are in another big trouble” i said. I got an idea and choose Corporal Salisu and Corporal Helen to go back to poly to get information before we strike. Salisu was to go to all football viewing centres around poly and get information while is to go to hostel and saloon to get information from the ladies. They have specific instruction that they should act like student and bring up the discussion if they are not discussing it already.
Later around 4pm, Helen and salisu came with their report that the girl that was stabbed is a lesbian to one girl called kate and salisu said that the boy that was stabbed is known for sleeping with people girlfriends in the name of fellowship. Is that a enough reason to almost end their life? Ok we will strike tonight by arresting kate first then proceed to where this cult boys use to hang around and arrest as many as possible. I decided that 11 officers are going for the operation and we are only having only 21 bullet in the whole station and nobody will listen to you about that request. i have to lead by going first to survey the area before calling them to come which is the most dangerous of all because if you are noticed as a policeman when they is crisis like this then be ready to receive bullet from different angle.
I got there on a bike and i notice that many students were coming from the gate which is the right avenue to strike because students will spread the news fast more than NTA or Channel on any arrest we make then we will be the hero. I checked my phone but there was no credit then i step to near one MTN umbrella with guy that use to sell recharge card opposite the gate.
“Give me MTN 200 naira” i said. “No card ooh but go need VTU” he replies. I gave him my number and he was trying to send it when one guy came started talking to the boy selling recharge card. “I joined this base because i need protection but yet my base almost kill my brother and his girlfriend” he said. “Keep quiet make i attend to my customer and for your information, your brother wan act like Jackie chan, so we gat to show am small” he replies. “He came for the girl not him but am sorry for that” he continues. The credit entered and the boy Stanley was about to go when i made the greatest mistake of my life.
I brought my short gun and shouted “if you move, i shot you”. Knowing fully well that there is no bullet and i picked my phone and called my squad to be coming because they were close by. I pointed the gun at them and i made them move out of where they were standing raising up their hands. The next thing i hear was gun shot from different angle coming toward me.
So all this recharge cards seller are cultist. Stanley and the guy selling cards brought and started shooting at me but to my greatest surprise the bullet were just hitting my chest and stomach but were not entering but boring holes on my shirt and trouser.
So this baba thing the work because i know i was not wearing any bullet vest. I saw my squad coming and i was surprised they turn back and ran away. By this time more bullet were hitting me. There is a soldier tent at gwanlameji and immediately i saw the soldier shooting at the boys and killed like six immediately. They shot at our direction and killed the recharge card guy and shot Stanley on the leg as he try to run. They shot at me but the bullet bounce back and one soldier ran toward me with a knife and i pull out my i.d card and batch for him. He looks at my i.d card and slows down.
Where is your squad? He said while the rest soldiers were on tactical formation waiting for the next person to move so that they will bring that person down. I was surprise that this place that was like market 20 minutes ago was like a grave yard and everybody had run to their respective homes.
“So you go on a mission alone because you have jazz abi” one soldier asked. “No ooh, am not alone, my team deserted me when the gun battle began” i said. They wanted to kill Stanley but i pleaded with them that he is my only witness to what happen here today and they agreed that it is true because we have more than 9 corpses on the ground already. They loaded their truck with the bodies and we went to the army barrack. They left some soldiers there so that if anybody tries nonsense then he or she is a dead meat. We got to the army barrack and so the commandant. The commandant called my oga and my oga told him that i am dead during operation earlier today but they were successful in catching those involve sha. The commandant shouted at him and told him that i am alive that my squad betrayed me and ran away and he should come to the barracks now.
Within 20 minutes the army barrack (shadanwanka barrack) was filled up with all Nigeria forces even the commissioner was there and everybody was hailing me but calling me aside that i must take them to that BABA.
The commandant then said that he don’t believe in gun jazz and if i trust myself then i should allow him use his gun and if it didn’t enter then he will give 5 million cash now. Everybody is expecting me to take the challenge which i refuse until the commissioner said he will add 2 million if i can stand.
Let go there******2 face voice******
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls today is my kid brothers yakubu's birthday and mine is on 16 dec. That is monday. So I might be a little busy. Drop ur comment and I will reply later.thanks
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Bulcqlay(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2013
Pls update nw nw me i we add 5million if u update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.