Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3850989 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
i tried counting your brain cells and i stopped at 5,i wonder how you even have that many.next time why you dont mind your business and stay out of things where you are an ignoramus.i would have asked you to go for brain scan but it would have been a waste of time since you are obviously brainless,save us the stress and go masturbate to a picture of your own stupidity

Just keep talking, I'll yawn when I’m interested. Everyone sure has the right to be stupid, but you’re abusing the privilege. At you age you are arguing Superman & Batman who go beat each other every blessed day, they derail the thread with your useless arguments, & you get mouth to day yarn say you day normal?? boy, pupọ asiwere,Kósì ló jòó.

Continue yanking off, its better your keep pouring those ret.arded seeds of yours on a tissue paper because its going to be very wicked of you to bring a ret.ard into this worid puto verga.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
we all know you are an idiot,stop saying it,are there not people who argue messi vs ronaldo,iphone vs android,epl vs la liga,pdp vs apc etc boy your own foolishness is beyond amazing.if guys are discussing superman vs batman,why dont you shut your mouth since you have nothing to contribute,how many times do marvel and dc fans even derail this thread is it everyday a marvel vs dc argument comes up on this threadundecided
anytime a marvel and dc topic comes up,body go dey pepper una.go get a life and mind your business,useless gutter rat

mekaprime:

Just keep talking, I'll yawn when I’m interested. Everyone sure has the right to be stupid, but you’re abusing the privilege. At you age you are arguing Superman & Batman who go beat each other every blessed day, they derail the thread with your useless arguments, & you get mouth to day yarn say you day normal?? boy, pupọ asiwere,Kósì ló jòó.

Continue yanking off, its better your keep pouring those retarded seeds of yours on a tissue paper because its going to be very wicked of you to bring a retard into this worid puto verga.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
i could say the same for punisher also

Killing off people he normally can't?
No sir, I don't seem to agree on that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
we all know you are an idiot,stop saying it,are there not people who argue messi vs ronaldo,iphone vs android,epl vs la liga,pdp vs apc etc boy your own foolishness is beyond amazing.if guys are discussing superman vs batman,why dont you shut your mouth since you have nothing to contribute,how many times do marvel and dc fans even derail this thread is it everyday a marvel vs dc argument comes up on this threadundecided
anytime a marvel and dc topic comes up,body go dey pepper una.go get a life and mind your business,useless gutter rat

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
The thread is getting very interesting

Let come and spectate grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
i tried counting your brain cells and i stopped at 5,i wonder how you even have that many.next time why you dont mind your business and stay out of things where you are an ignoramus.i would have asked you to go for brain scan but it would have been a waste of time since you are obviously brainless,save us the stress and go masturbate to a picture of your own stupidity

Wetin you know say na him be brain cell?? So wetin dem teach you for school na say dem day count brain cell chie!! Na me day mess up by replying you, even your jabs day unrefined & unstructured, if you be uni graduate, na people like you day give us bad name. Nwa n ulo akwukuo crew, chukwu biko napu ekwunsu ike.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

Imagine this bellend bastard, without a fvcking life, you come online seeking for one & you think you can just insult anybody who tries to keep you in check from always yanking & polluting the trend with your retarded seeds & making a fool of yourself while at it, you are a serious puto verga, Váyase a la Mierda.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

Demented fool, was this thread made for discussing Superman & Batman?? don't you guys have your own discussion thread for that, those discussing politics & sports, don't they have their own thread, how many of them have you seen here?. You are a ret.arded fool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

sheby na today, by the time am through with you, you'll voluntary disable your account from Nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
May the best side win smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
dumb fool,who started the batman vs punisher debate,did i take part in it undecided all i did was correct the notion that some people were having that punisher killed everybody in the marvel universe,i dont expect you to know this since you cant read,no wonder you have been struggling to pass english in junior waec,this gutter rat is so pained that he had to mention me 4 times,are you that useless.all you do on this thread is review movies while your mates are working,you no dey tire to watch film.a jobless fool at 45,your foolishness is ever expanding,i spit on your miserable existence,i'm not the cause of your frustrations,futureless ambition mo.ron

mekaprime:

Demented fool, was this thread made for discussing Superman & Batman?? don't you guys have your own discussion thread for that, those discussing politics & sports, don't they have their own thread, how many of them have you seen here?. You are a ret.arded fool.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
killing is killing
iuwe:
Killing off people he normally can't? No sir, I don't seem to agree on that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
dumb fool,who started the batman vs punisher debate,did i take part in it undecided all i did was correct the notion that some people were having that punisher killed everybody in the marvel universe,i dont expect you to know this since you cant read,no wonder you have been struggling to pass english in junior waec,this gutter rat is so pained that he had to mention me 4 times,are you that useless.all you do on this thread is review movies while your mates are working,you no dey tire to watch film.a jobless fool at 45,your foolishness is ever expanding,i spit on your miserable existence

Hahahha...Talk of the devil, pot calling frying pan black. Ain't your mates reading for weac/jamb. I don't blame you, joblessness runs in your family, so you think you can infect me with your generational curse, I dodge am.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
dumb fool,who started the batman vs punisher debate,did i take part in it undecided all i did was correct the notion that some people were having that punisher killed everybody in the marvel universe,i dont expect you to know this since you cant read,no wonder you have been struggling to pass english in junior waec,this gutter rat is so pained that he had to mention me 4 times,are you that useless.all you do on this thread is review movies while your mates are working,you no dey tire to watch film.a jobless fool at 45,your foolishness is ever expanding,i spit on your miserable existence,i'm not the cause of your frustrations,futureless ambition mo.ron

Idiot, when I mentioned you initially, what did I say??. you are seriously daft, futureless ambition & frustration fall on you.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
you are more useless than a white crayron,since you have turned it to family insults,my time is better spent filling a basket with water,it's more productive than your entire existence.

mekaprime:

Hahahha...Talk of the devil, pot calling frying pan black. Ain't your mates reading for weac/jamb. I don't blame you, jobless runs in your family, so you think you can infect me with your generational curse, I dodge am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are more useless than a white crayron,since you have turned it to family insults,my time is better spent filling a basket with water,it's more productive than your entire existence.

More useless than a crayon WTF, are you seriously kidding me right now. Ehya!! am touched now, If the stuffs that i posted here upsets you, just think of all the things I kept to myself. Run of lad.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Only one way to win this. Both of you should take a selfie with your respective cars. Let us see who has the better car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Only one way to win this. Both of you should take a selfie with your respective cars in the background. Let us see who has the better car.

Lol..my boss, the guy really vex me. And the fact na say e no sabi talk at all, if you just talk wetin no favour am he go just attack you with that him shut up.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Only one way to win this. Both of you should take a selfie with your respective cars. Let us see who has the better car.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guys please stop, come-on just bone face
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=77126205][/quote]

Ahahaha funny you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jokerman(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
hulk616:
but the punisher has killed the marvel universe that's a fact period. Batman hasn't done that before

Batman ain't a killer bro... And on a standalone standoff, Batman is miles better than the punisher.....

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
It's all good guys. MJBOLT my guy, am seriously not against you discussions here, all I wanna say is, always use netiquette when you wanna converse online, that its a faceless forum doesn't mean you should be rude, it doesn't take away anything from you to be polite. Some of the things I said was quite brutal, i tried doing it the civil way but you said you wanted epic. so, its all good.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Any movie related to Papilon?
Please suggest such movies for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
BETPAWA:
Any movie related to Papilon?
Please suggest such movies for me.

Alexiataiwo, I sight you bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing do you sir
BETPAWA:

Alexiataiwo, I sight you bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Nothing do you sir

Suggest movies for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
lol.....see e-fight!

The funny thing is that after all this beef, Mekaprime and mjbolt will still come together to discuss movies on this thread.

Sha, a good argument is necessary between friends.

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Genre? Your kind of preference?
BETPAWA:

Suggest movies for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Genre?
Your kind of preference?

Something to related to Papilon.
History, prison and sex induced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.