Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3851368 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:
Wow. Now even I can't argue with this. Bravo girl, bravo.
Oga mi, I want to be like them when I grow up grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2019
pryme:

Ah no ooo
At least Tom Hanks had an Island to start a secluded life, this guy had a small boat with a ferocious Tiger in that small space, the guy was literally living on the edge of the boat (I mean literally), if he gets too far into the middle of the boat he would have been eaten.

It was in Cast Away I learn the true value of companionship, that Wiltord ball made me feel Tom not to feel alone.

Movies like this makes me see how insignificant man is when it comes to the might of the sea.
Pi also had an island, a flesh eating island at that. Lol.

I'm sure the tiger wouldn't have eaten him if he got close enough cos even the tiger needed a companion, a living one at that. Unlike Tom Hanks who had a non living thing. I hope you know talking to a non living thing border on shore of insanity bro?

It's the same way you're relate it yo Will Smith in I Am Legend. Dude had a dog and when the dog died, he went suicidal.

Life of Pi and Cast Away aren't the same in anything. Pi didn't lose everything at the end despite all the trouble he faced at sea.

Man isn't entirely insignificant when put against the might of the sea. All man need to do is master the sea. Pirates of old virtually live most of their life at sea. They only come to shore when they need to stock up food and water or to hide their stolen treasure.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Octopusssy:

Oga mi, I want to be like them when I grow up grin
Lol. I'm sure Mr Koontz will be smiling if he reads this.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by philfearon(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2019
iuwe:
Hahahaha, jokes on you the worst reviewed comic book between marvel and DC is marvel Captain America

Cc. Thekingishere, Raalsaghul, Pu7pl3, philfearon, Blackmanta
HahahahjajahahajahHhh!!! grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Why aren't you also ranting that the BEST reviewed comic book movie between Marvel and DC is Marvel's Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse?

Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse= 97%

Black Panther= 97%

Avengers: Endgame= 94%

Selective amnesia indeed. LMFAO!

Marvel's the worst yet the best
Basically, DC is insignificant

MJBOLT
hulk616
Afobear
Lana1
dragonflyy
IAmSabrina
Was the initial conversation about the best movie?

Context is gold, try applying it next time you quote me.

Afọ?? initial statement was how Catwoman is horrible and I showed him Captain America.

Again entertain me with any DC movie worse than Captain America. Have a colourful L

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
the guy cannot stop embarrassing himself.

LoL! Funny thing is they've been trash talking Rotten Tomatoes for ages but ever since Wonder Woman & Shazam managed to get good reviews from the website, they've been masturbating on it. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2019
philfearon:

HahahahjajahahajahHhh!!! grin cheesy
today is the day their selective amnesia remembered other comic book movie aside marvel and DC.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2019
hulk616:
I Frankenstein 3% The crow 0%
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2019
i dont be blame them,a man who has seen failure many times will celebrate even the smallest of success

Vic2Ree:

LoL! Funny thing is they've been trash talking Rotten Tomatoes for ages but ever since Wonder Woman & Shazam managed to get good reviews from the website, they've been masturbating on it. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Vic2Ree:

This is the fourth time I have asked you guys to show me where I had accused RT if bias to no avail. Please prove it for everyone to see.

Entertain me a little with it. ROFLMAO

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2019
that is what the topic is about,so you are telling us that THE CROW WICKED PRAYER is a marvel movie

iuwe:
Still doesn't change the facts that the worst reviewed comic book movie is a marvel movie. History have it for posterity grin grin grin grin
iuwe:

Was the initial conversation about the best movie?

Context is gold, try applying it next time you quote me.

Afọ?? initial statement was how Catwoman is horrible and I showed him Captain America.

Again entertain me with any DC movie worse than Captain America. Have a colourful L

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2019
AHCB:
Lol. I'm sure Mr Koontz will be smiling if he reads this.
Heh. I'm an unashamed star struck fan grin

One of SK's recent tweets. You see why I love him? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2019
iuwe:
Hahahaha, jokes on you the worst reviewed comic book between marvel and DC is marvel Captain America

I just dey laugh...nice one bro

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
that is what the topic is about,so you are telling us that THE CROW WICKED PRAYER is a marvel movie

Again your shallowness prevails over reasoning. I was arguing about the worst comic book movie, Vic2Ree brought the best which was out of context and your usual post shifting tactics.

Not many people knows a lot about comic book movie aside DC and Marvel save hellboy and spawn. All this movies are superhero movies, there are other comic book genre aside superhero
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2019
iuwe:

Liar ....

Batman forever says hi
Jonah hex
Constantine
Superman quest for peace
Catwoman
Supergirl
Haahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DC retards

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I just dey laugh...nice one bro
Everytime they talk about worst comic book movie ever, Catwoman comes to their mind but today is the day they remembered other comic book movies grin cheesy cheesy grin all because of Captain America. Roflmao
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Man, i'm just laughing at this confused clown grin grin. Below is the initial premise of the argument
iuwe:
Still doesn't change the facts that the worst reviewed comic book movie is a marvel movie. History have it for posterity grin grin grin grin
Then after MJBOLT debunked the underlined claim with Son Of The Mask and other comic book movies, he skipped beat and changed record to cover his leaking arse. LMFAO!

Iuwe, your initial post said comic book movies before you dishonestly shifted to single out just Marvel and DC. The same you that claimed i was out of context when i brought up best reviewed cbms. So, please explain for the audience here how the movies listed by MJBOLT aren't comic book movies.

I'll wait

MJBOLT
Iuwe
hulk616
Afobear
Lana1
dragonflyy
IKON360
KingGoblin
IAmSabrina

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Afobear:

Liar ....

Batman forever says hi
Jonah hex
Constantine
Superman quest for peace
Catwoman
Supergirl
Haahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaha Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DC retards
Captain America greets you from the great beyond cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Octopusssy:

Mr Koontz is very talented in his own way. King and Koontz are my all time favs. I have a whole library of the two writers and I still haven't gone through half their books.

I think the edge Koontz has over King is Dean uses more humour in his writing than Stephen. You should read 'Ticktock'. I guffawed all the way. Then there is 'From the corner of his Eye'. It narrates the travails of a murderous, criminally insane psychopath who thinks the whole world is against him as he flees from justice. Very very funny book. I couldn't put it down for days.

Stephen and Dean are very talented and are at the top of their game, and even though they are both in their late 60s, very few American writers can stand shoulder to shoulder to them.

You should also note that only one Dean Koontz novel has ever been adapted for film- 'Phantoms'. Koontz always wants total creative control of his works, which is why his books hardly made it to the big screen because at some point you have to hands off and allow the producers take liberties that will nearly drive you the creator, insane. Why do you think King hated the film adaptation of 'The Shining'? Hollywood producers butchered the script and made rubbish of the book.

AHCB, you're a poet. Imagine some people come, pay you for the rights to use your poem in a movie or maybe dramatic presentation in theaters and then go ahead and turn it to a wack, 80's gangster rap. The thought makes you shudder, right?

That's how King felt. Your work is your baby and you won't allow your baby be manhandled by money grubbing philistines, would you? This is why Dean Koontz does not allow his books get to the big screen unless he has total creative control, and we both know that's not going to happen. Book adaptation for movies is very difficult because the stream of consciousness of the characters cannot be replicated on screen.

You have all this knowledge, yet you comment on nairaland as if you have low IQ.

It is a wonder how deeply complex the human mind can be.

Furthermore, religion can be a cancer at times. It can reduce an intelligent person to an irrational fundamentalist.

This is my way of saying that your comment surprised and impressed me.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2019
nobody asked you for story, THE CROW WICKED PRAYER is the worst reviewed CBM,are you saying it is a marvel movie going by your initial post

iuwe:
iuwe:
Again your shallowness prevails over reasoning. I was arguing about the worst comic book movie, Vic2Ree brought the best which was out of context and your usual post shifting tactics.

Not many people knows a lot about comic book movie aside DC and Marvel save hellboy and spawn. All this movies are superhero movies, there are other comic book genre aside superhero

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
nobody asked you for story, THE CROW WICKED PRAYER is the worst reviewed CBM,are you saying it is a marvel movie going by your initial post

LoL! I tire for the mumu o.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2019
the guy is shamelessly ignorant,instead of him to take the L he gave himself,he's talking about top 5 and other CBM industries.if he had any CBM knowledge he would have shut his mouth since,lets not forget he said Marvel And Dc started comic book business in the 90s

Vic2Ree:
Man, i'm just laughing at this confused clown grin grin. Below is the initial premise of the argument

Then after MJBOLT debunked the underlined claim with Son Of The Mask and other comic book movies, he skipped beat and changed record to cover his leaking arse. LMFAO!

Iuwe, your initial post said comic book movies before you dishonestly shifted to single out just Marvel and DC. The same you that claimed i was out of context when i brought up best reviewed cbms. So, please explain for the audience here how the movies listed by MJBOLT aren't comic book movies.

I'll wait

MJBOLT
Iuwe
hulk616
Afobear
Lana1
dragonflyy
IKON360
KingGoblin
IAmSabrina

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Octopusssy:

Heh. I'm an unashamed star struck fan grin

One of SK's recent tweets. You see why I love him? cheesy
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vic2Ree(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2019
MJBOLT:
the guy is shamelessly ignorant,instead of him to take the L he gave himself,he's talking about top 5 and other CBM industries.if he had any CBM knowledge he would have shut his mouth since,lets not forget he said Marvel And Dc started comic book business in the 90s

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2019
let's wait for him to explain to us how SON OF THE MASK,THE CROW WICKED PRAYER,I,FRANKENSTEIN are Marvel movies or how all of a sudden they are no longer COMIC BOOK MOVIES

Vic2Ree:

LoL! I tire for the mumu o.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2019
iuwe:

Captain America greets you from the great beyond cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Beyonder greets

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Why aren't you also ranting that the BEST reviewed comic book movie between Marvel and DC is Marvel's Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse?

Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse= 97%

Black Panther= 97%

Avengers: Endgame= 94%

Selective amnesia indeed. LMFAO!

Marvel's the worst yet the best
Basically, DC is insignificant

MJBOLT
hulk616
Afobear
Lana1
dragonflyy
IAmSabrina

I find it quite fascinating, when you were mentioning the best comic book movie ever, only those from marvel comics came straight to your mind, forgetting that there are other comic book movie which may be(uncertain)higher than any one of the above mentioned.

You were so quick to agree that we should make it marvel and DC when it comes to best comic book movie but the worst should just be the entire comic book movie grin grin so has to remove the shade on Captain America.

Ghost in a shell 96% has better reviews than Endgame but you forgot to list it.

Vic2Ree:

I'll wait

MJBOLT
Iuwe
hulk616
Afobear
Lana1
dragonflyy
IKON360
KingGoblin
IAmSabrina
Like I said context is golden, the person I mentioned only listed DC CBM that tanked critical and my plan was to show him one from marvel that was way worse than anything DC had produced.

But today we have to remember every motherfuckin CBM ever produced including those that we haven't watched grin cheesy grin

Please keep on entertaining me a little grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2019
iuwe:

massive post shifting you said CBM
Take your L

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
People. I will ask again. Where person fit watch King of boys? Online. Offline.

Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Punisher: War Zone

8/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
iuwe:
but.....but Catwoman RT score is still better than captain america, cheesy cheesy.

What design do you love your L, here are list of options.
but.... But I had to shift post because it's not the worst reviewed CBM which I said before

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2019
Afobear:

The Beyonder greets
hahahaha, you really do love your Ls cheesy grin grin grin, so is it only MCU movies that are marvel movies?

Cc Raalsaghul, Thekingishere, philfearon Blackmanta Minemrys Pu7pl3.

Have a wonderful L and keep entertaining me a little grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.