Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3873776 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
aladdin this aladdin that.....

aladdin sucks.

will smith has finally lost it.

the old man should just go and retire

4/10

i don't like movies that are made for 4 year olds.
There is only one Aladeen and that's General Aladeen in the "Dictator" movie......

any other Aladdin is fake...... nothing moves me about the Aladdin... that's why I don't even follow the multitude in watching it

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Thank God people are seeing ishitlove for who she is.

See the nonsense she is saying! How can someone claim that AVENGERS ENDGAME is just hype?

Attention seeking dumbass

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
nani667:

The first Avengers I rate much higher than the Infinity war, that was my best Avengers movie.. But Endgame is on another level, there are plot holes here and there, but everything else about the movie is so epic that the irregularities are easily overlooked

Plus it is far from hype tho, there is no hype in that movie at all... The likes of Into the Spiderverse, that movie was good in the end, but I did not see what all the hype was about at all... Endgame is simply Gold ✔️
I still don't get the into the spiderverse hype at all..
not a fan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
This demonically possessed spawn of Satan called JeromeBlack has started acting out again. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Continue like this and he will have a brain aneurysm in the near future.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
alexistaiwo,we need popcorn o grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:
This demonically possessed son of Satan with a brain tumor has started acting out again. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Continue like this and he will have a brain aneurysm in the near future.

woman, why are you letting gnats disturb you

[img]https://media1./images/f27d0e986652f8aa3ee8f2c2d85d3c87/tenor.gif?itemid=4349713[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lunch is served cheesy

CosmicPhoenix:
alexistaiwo,we need popcorn o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
if we are talking hype,Infinity War had more hype than Endgame

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

[img]https://media1./images/f27d0e986652f8aa3ee8f2c2d85d3c87/tenor.gif?itemid=4349713[/img]

More like bedbugs, darling, and you know how bedbugs are irritants. Sometimes you squash them while waiting for the fumigation kit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
nani667:

The first Avengers I rate much higher than the Infinity war, that was my best Avengers movie.. But Endgame is on another level, there are plot holes here and there, but everything else about the movie is so epic that the irregularities are easily overlooked

Plus it is far from hype tho, there is no hype in that movie at all... The likes of Into the Spiderverse, that movie was good in the end, but I did not see what all the hype was about at all... Endgame is simply Gold ✔️
I watched it with so much expectation, but as each scene passed, the adrenaline rush ebbed until it finally disappeared. At a point I struggled to keep my mind from straying.

I give the movie a 7/10 at best.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

aladdin sucks.

4/10

Have you watched the 1993 movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

don't ever say that again. it's blasphemous against god.
Which god? grin

Sweery, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:
This demonically possessed spawn of Satan called JeromeBlack has started acting out again. Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Continue like this and he will have a brain aneurysm in the near future.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Which god? grin

Sweery, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

8.6, 94% , 78%

simply means ishi is in the 1.4, 6% 22%

end of story. not everyone will love a movie. and not everyone will hate a movie either

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

Egbon pantie washer! I hail oo

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Egbon pantie washer! I hail oo

small riffraff, you have been noticed. isn't there a pit latrine you are supposed to crawl back into? everytime you come here to spew drivel, the population of cockroaches and vermin drops a notch. you need to find your way back to where you belong - rooting happily in fetid miasma that is your home smiley smiley.

you're fouling up the place smiley smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

8.6, 94% , 78%

simply means ishi is in the 1.4, 6% 22%

end of story. not everyone will love a movie. and not everyone will hate a movie either

I watched a video on YouTube about an innocent black man getting released and exonerated from prison for a crime he didn't commit. He hugged his family and was crying in joy.

It had about 3000 likes and 100 dislikes.

Those 100 dislikes are from the dregs, the scum of society. People who see a good thing but will still hate it.

That is ishilove in a nutshell

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

aladdin sucks.

4/10

cry me a river
Aladdin was awesome
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I watched a video on YouTube about an innocent black man getting released and exonerated from prison for a crime he didn't commit. He hugged his family and was crying in joy.

It had about 3000 likes and 100 dislikes.

Those 100 dislikes are from the dregs, the scum of society. People who see a good thing but will still hate it.

That is ishilove in a nutshell

in the old days on NL, atheists, agnostics, deists and free thinkers were actually intelligent, and capable of thought provoking arguments

most are gone leaving behind shock jock dunces incapable of coherent reasoning

no need to guess which category you fall into. that is a truth that is self evident

comparing indifference to a blockbuster movie to full blown racist supremacy and hatred; equating a lack of awe to a cesspool of white supremacy - one has to wonder just how many times you were dropped on your head to be so stupid. smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

ornicus:

in the old days on NL, atheists, agnostics, deists and free thinkers were actually intelligent, and capable of thought provoking arguents

most are gone leaving behind shock jock dunces incapable of coherent reasoning

no need to guess which category you fall into. that is a truth that is self evident

comparing indifference to a blockbuster movie to full blown racist supremacy and hatred; equating a lack of awe to a cesspool of white supremacy - one has to wonder just how many times you were dropped on your head to be so stupid. smiley smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

I watched it with so much expectation, but as each scene passed, the adrenaline rush ebbed until it finally disappeared. At a point I struggled to keep my mind from straying.

From the scene where Black Panther made his appearance, the movie was 20/10 from there till the end ✔️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Damfostopper:
There is only one Aladeen and that's General Aladeen in the "Dictator" movie......

any other Aladdin is fake...... nothing moves me about the Aladdin... that's why I don't even follow the multitude in watching it

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=81156341][/quote]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Thought I was the only one who felt this way. At a point, my friend knew I had lost interest.

Overrated MCU!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiMCU:

Thought I was the only one who felt this way. At a point, my friend knew I had lost interest.

Overrated MCU!
under zero rated DCEU
The first 5 minutes of endgame is better than the whole DCEU.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hulk617:
cry me a river
Aladdin was awesome
For babies like you!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiMCU:

For babies like you!
shut up. Aladdin was better than justice trash and BvS

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hulk617:
cry me a river
Aladdin was awesome
Actually, he should go to A Whole New World.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wait wait, hold up. What happened to the mentions?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afobear:

DC poos still in undiluted Cifia Pains

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiMCU:
Wait wait, hold up. What happened to the mentions?
hulk happened

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.