Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,848 members, 7,886,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3873721 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (3876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Are they still hiding Baby's post? grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Endgame is not all it's hyped to be. I actually prefer Infinity War to Endgame

Dear, if you really want to grasp the hype, then you must see beyond the action scenes & some of the inconsistencies within the plot. The flick was more of an emotional rollercoaster ride, we got to see the effect of Thanos snap on all our characters & how each one of 'em was affected & dealing with it. And if you didn't feel Black Widows' & Tony's death, then I'll say that spoilers really ruined the movie for you, at the cinema were I saw it, i actually saw some folks with teary eyes after the movie, even i myself was moved by that scene were Tony died..Also it's quite emotional for fans of the franchise as this would be the last time they'd be seeing Robert Downey Jr & Chris Evans perform in a flick in the Marvel Universe, cause these two confirmed they're leaving.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
mekaprime:

Dear, if you really want to grasp the hype, then you must see beyond the action scenes & some of the inconsistencies within the plot. The flick was more of an emotional rollercoaster ride, we got to see the effect of Thanos snap on all our characters & how each one of 'em was affected & dealing with it. And if you didn't feel Black Widows' & Tony's death, then I'll say that spoilers really ruined the movie for you, at the cinema were I saw it, i actually saw some folks with teary eyes after the movie, even i myself was moved by that scene were Tony died..Also it's quite emotional for fans of the franchise as this would be the last time they'd be seeing Robert Downey Jr & Chris Evans perform in a flick in the Marvel Universe, cause these two confirmed they're leaving.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
mekaprime:

Frankly there's nothing moving about the death of black widow and iron man. It's just what it is, they died.

If you want to talk about 'something' moving about the death of a character in a movie, I believe you've watched the Book of Eli, tell me how you felt when he died in the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
if we are talking hype,Infinity War had more hype than Endgame
Thanos made infinity war thick, i mean that guy in ∞ war was a phenomenal, Every word he said was quotable, his limited screen time in Endgame spook people off.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

in the old days on NL, atheists, agnostics, deists and free thinkers were actually intelligent, and capable of thought provoking arguments

most are gone leaving behind shock jock dunces incapable of coherent reasoning

no need to guess which category you fall into. that is a truth that is self evident

comparing indifference to a blockbuster movie to full blown racist supremacy and hatred; equating a lack of awe to a cesspool of white supremacy - one has to wonder just how many times you were dropped on your head to be so stupid. smiley smiley

You are foolish. I have always known that. Your reasoning capacity is similar to the aquatic mammal you are so fond of. Animal.

Those 100 dislikes might not all be racists. They could also hate the video of the freed black man because of unnecessary contrarian assholery. They could be sadists. They could be extreme non conformist. They all share one thing in common- ignorance to how foolish their opinion is on the matter compared to most people
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
mekaprime:

AntiMCU come and see oo. People were crying during endgame, the movie you said it's forgettable.

But Superman's death was unnoticeable, emotionless and useless.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hulk617:
AntiMCU come and see oo. People were crying during endgame, the movie you said it's forgettable.

But Superman's death was unnoticeable, emotionless and useless.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
joseph1832:
Frankly there's nothing moving about the death of black widow and iron man. It's just what it is, they died.

If you want to talk about 'something' moving about the death of a character in a movie, I believe you've watched the Book of Eli, tell me how you felt when he died in the movie.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You are foolish. I have always known that. Your reasoning capacity is similar to the aquatic mammal you are so fond of. Animal.

Those 100 dislikes might not all be racists. They could also hate the video of the freed black man because of unnecessary contrarian assholery. They could be sadists. They could be extreme non conformist. They all share one thing in common- ignorance to how foolish their opinion is on the matter compared to most people
Knock out! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=81159961][/quote]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
AntiMCU:
Knock out! grin grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=81160017][/quote]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

see what happens when you don't have somewhere to copy and paste insults from smiley smiley

it took you two hours to come up with that sorry excuse for a comeback. punk, lamebrain biatch wimp smiley smiley
sorry excuse for an attempt at a wannabe edgelord
probably waiting o be sure the coast was clear before you stuck your antennae out of your hole

this was what you said before
It had about 3000 likes and 100 dislikes.

Those 100 dislikes are from the dregs, the scum of society. People who see a good thing but will still hate it.

now you are saying

too hard to stick to a single line of thought - dregs/scum of society are now contrarian assholes grin grin olodo rabata

the self projection is strong with you. maybe i should check the link - i suspect you were among the 100 dislikes. its just like this forum - over 2 million members with 20,000 arseholes - and you are definitely one of the arseholes grin -

you see that you have no brain, but are simply a poser throwing words from a thesarus so that you can attempt to look smart. for your sake, i hope you can improve, or you will not be able to become a productive member of society. you too will be a grown pikin arguing my comic is better than yours. tongue

Edit - pussyarse biatch - i guess you're looking for someone to translate and compose a response for you.inferior intellect. hope we will not have to wait till 10pm for a response this time smiley. lazy nigerian dunce smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Waiting for fight to finish so I can post about the cool movie I watched today. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
losprince:
Waiting for fight to finish so I can post about the cool movie I watched today. angry

you better post away. the jizz stains of sirius black are not known for snappy, witty or intelligent comebacks. the foolish boy is trawling sites for copy and paste insults . probably with his cheap chinko phone , outdated browser and phcn type internet connection. if you wait you may be here till tomorrow. better post away smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

in the old days on NL, atheists, agnostics, deists and free thinkers were actually intelligent, and capable of thought provoking arguments

most are gone leaving behind shock jock dunces incapable of coherent reasoning

no need to guess which category you fall into. that is a truth that is self evident

comparing indifference to a blockbuster movie to full blown racist supremacy and hatred; equating a lack of awe to a cesspool of white supremacy - one has to wonder just how many times you were dropped on your head to be so stupid. smiley smiley
LWKMD

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

I watched it with so much expectation, but as each scene passed, the adrenaline rush ebbed until it finally disappeared. At a point I struggled to keep my mind from straying.

I give the movie a 7/10 at best.

Mad girl .... Mad from birth
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

you better post away. the jizz stains of sirius black are not known for snappy, witty or intelligent comebacks. the foolish boy is trawling sites for copy and paste insults . probably with his cheap chinko phone , outdated browser and phcn type internet connection. if you wait you may be here till tomorrow. better post away smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

Have pity on the guy please, because if his come back proves to be weak compared to this and the previous diss you posted, then someone might just delete the internet to save a soul.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afobear:

Mad girl .... Mad from birth
Oponu oloriburuku ayidayida, swerve make person see road. Ornicus is seriously dealing with Jizz Stain Sirius-Black. You are blocking the view
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
popcorn don finish o,where that boy?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

see what happens when you don't have somewhere to copy and paste insults from smiley smiley

it took you two hours to come up with that sorry excuse for a comeback. punk, lamebrain biatch wimp smiley smiley
probably waiting o be sure the coast was clear before you stuck your antennae out of your hole

now you are saying

too hard to stick to a single line of thought - dregs/scum of society are now contrarian assholes grin grin olodo rabata

the self projection is strong with you. maybe i should check the link - i suspect you were among the 100 dislikes. its just like this forum - over 2 million members with 20,000 arseholes - and you are definitely one of the arseholes grin -

you see that you have no brain, but are simply a poser throwing words from a thesarus so that you can attempt to look smart. for your sake, i hope you can improve, or you will not be able to become a productive member of society. you too will be a grown pikin arguing my comic is better than yours. tongue

Edit - pussyarse biatch - i guess you're looking for someone to translate and compose a response for you.inferior intellect. hope we will not have to wait till 10pm for a response this time smiley. lazy nigerian dunce smiley
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hearts Beat Loud.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
The Silence of The Lamb.

Evergreen. Masterpiece.

Fun fact: Anthony Hopkins won an Academy award for the best supporting role, and featured for only 17 minutes in the 2hrs movies, thereby making his Hannibal role the shortest Oscars winning role in the history of Academy Awards. #Boss

8.2/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Oponu oloriburuku ayidayida, swerve make person see road. Ornicus is seriously dealing with Jizz Stain Sirius-Black. You are blocking the view
if I twist your brain , you go get sense tozo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
The Silence of The Lamb.

Evergreen. Masterpiece.

Fun fact: Anthony Hopkins won an Academy award for the best supporting role, and featured for only 17 minutes in the 2hrs movies, making his Hannibal role the shortest Oscars winning role in the history of Academy Awards. #Boss

8.2/10.

i love that movie. and i had to watch it like four times to get the entire plot. the 'he's making himself a suit of real women' with view of the diamond cutouts did not click until i watched it the fourth time.

that escape was cray. and the end where lecter was like - i'm having an old friend for dinner

also, silence of the lambs and sleepers are the only books i know where the movies were 95% inline with the original source material.

and hannibal was one of the only movies where the movie was better than the book. the book was a hot effing mess
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
mekaprime:

Truth be told, I wasn't moved by Black Widow's and Iron Man's death. Thanks to spoilers I was already made aware of Tony's eventual demise, but nothing prepared me for Black Widow's rocky death, and when it happened I lifted an eyebrow and waited for next scene.

Was the movie entertaining? Yes.

Was it cliche? Heck yes.

Was it an emotional rollercoaster? Capital NO. NEIN. NON. NAO. MBANU. RARA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
The Silence of The Lamb.

Evergreen. Masterpiece.

Fun fact: Anthony Hopkins won an Academy award for the best supporting role, and featured for only 17 minutes in the 2hrs movies, making his Hannibal role the shortest Oscars winning role in the history of Academy Awards. #Boss

8.2/10.

A census-taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans, and a nice Chianti. cool

Agent Starling. Enthrall me with your acumen. grin

Filled with great dialogue and no ham-handed scenes.
A gem of a movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

now you are saying

grin

Your whole post is a very good example of how to be so foolish that you cannot even compose a counteragument.

Nothing in my posts is contradictory. Racist asssholes, scum, dregs etc can also be contrarian/non conformist douches.

Please educate yourself.

I know that you are itching for an insult galore but I just feel bad for you.

Speaking of superheroes, you seem to be like some kind of reetarded and perverted aquaman. A moroniic seaman who engages in bestiality with whales and dolphins. Well, at least, you dont fvck fish. Maybe as a result from PTSD from the fish smelling punny of your madam, ishitloove.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Truth be told, I wasn't moved by Black Widow's and Iron Man's death. Thanks to spoilers I was already made aware of Tony's eventual demise, but nothing prepared me for Black Widow's rocky death, and when it happened I lifted an eyebrow and waited for next scene.

Was the movie entertaining? Yes.

Was it cliche? Heck yes.

Was it an emotional rollercoaster? Capital NO. NEIN. NON. NAO. MBANU. RARA.

What is this one saying?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin

Your whole post is a very good example of how to be so foolish that you cannot even compose a counteragument.

Nothing in my posts is contradictory. Racist asssholes, scum, dregs etc can also be contrarian/non conformist douches.

Please educate yourself.

I know that you are itching for an insult galore but I just feel bad for you.

Speaking of superheroes, you seem to be like some kind of reetarded and perverted aquaman. A moroniic seaman who engages in bestiality with whales and dolphins. Well, at least, you dont fvck fish. Maybe as a result from PTSD from the fish smelling punny of your madam, ishitloove.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) ... (3876) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.