Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3984270 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (3907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

undecided

So, your head is now swelling be cause some clowns are hyping you?

Ode. All this started because you are defending your madam's reetarded opinion on Avengers endgame.

Your banter is boring and razz to say the least.

Foolish boy carrying a movie on your shoulders. Marvel doesn’t care. Russo brothers don’t care. Hollywood doesn’t care . Disney doesn’t care. But one insignificant internet rat is carrying their movie on his head. Misguided dunce. I hope you have this much energy for things that actually matter

People are entitled to their opinions about movies. The real problem is when idiots like you run around soaking up the worst parts of internet culture , thinking you have some sort of right to force your sick fanboyism down other people’s throats. I have downloaded endgame and I still haven’t watched it. I have played it for the family, but I have other things to do.

But here you are a zombie for a movie that does not need your insignificant rants. Foolish boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

Foolish boy carrying a movie on your shoulders. Marvel doesn’t care. Russo brothers don’t care. Hollywood doesn’t care . Disney doesn’t care. But one insignificant internet rat is carrying their movie on his head. Misguided dunce. I hope you have this much energy for things that actually matter

People are entitled to their opinions about movies. The real problem is when idiots like you run around soaking up the worst parts of internet culture , thinking you have some sort of right to force your sick fanboyism down other people’s throats. I have downloaded endgame and I still haven’t watched it. I have played it for the family, but I have other things to do.

But here you are a zombie for a movie that does not need your insignificant rants. Foolish boy

You are mistaking me for the DC vs Marvel fanboys.

I dont blame you. Your eyesight is worsening with all the whale cum being repeatedly splattered on your face.

You haven't watched endgame and you are defending someone reetarded opinion on it? Dumbass.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You are mistaking me for the DC vs Marvel fanboys.

I dont blame you. Your eyesight is worsening with all the whale cum being repeatedly splattered on your face.

You haven't watched endgame and you are defending someone reetarded opinion on it? Dumbass.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on everything. They just are not entitled to force their opinion on others. I have always seen you as a particularly distasteful, stupid lout, but I have kept that opinion to myself. It would have stayed that way but you refused to stay in your lane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on everything. They just are not entitled to force their opinion on others. I have always seen you as a particularly distasteful, stupid lout, but I have kept that opinion to myself. It would have stayed that way but you refused to stay in your lane.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion but that does not shield them from criticism in am open forum.

If you are too foolish to handle criticism, the Islam section is there for you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion but that does not shield them from criticism in am open forum.

If you are too foolish to handle criticism, the Islam section is there for you.

And this is why you are a distasteful lout. Rather than make an argument as to why endgame was in your opinion a great movie, you came out with personal attacks.

Who do you think you are fooling?You are just an idiot playing at internet troll. This person does not like this movie, so I will insult her. That is a great way to debate and get my point across. Lazy Nigerian dunce.

And it’s not as if you or that foolish arobear (idiocy loves company) are lighting up this place with your intellect.
Nothing of substance in your posts. Just a fool liked by his fellow fools.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
E no go better whoever try to settle this fight cheesy

End to end attacking match grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

Another rat for the chopping block.

Do you think all men are like the limp dick predators you have as role models? Or you think everyone is like you an incel riff raff who cannot conceive of any kind of relationship with women that does not involve sex?

Small boy, the world big pass that brothel you call a home. Try and learn more from this forum than marvel vs dc. Even though vermin like you have diluted the quality of this place, there is plenty you can learn from here smiley

Keep pulling words from your ass .... I will forgive you because I'm your father
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Clubmaster:
E no go better whoever try to settle this fight cheesy

End to end attacking match grin

I tell you, some deeply unsettling words has been spoken lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afobear:

Keep pulling words from your ass .... I will forgive you because I'm your father

No be internet grin

Every riff raff will be running mouth.

Broke ass bitch boy begging for core i7 for 133k

Useless riff raff does not know his level

Oya dad abeg buy me a nuc hades canyon vr model

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
This is a faceless forum.

Last last everybody will be alright grin

losprince:

I tell you, some deeply unsettling words has been spoken lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
ornicus:

No be internet grin

Every riff raff will be running mouth.

Broke ass bitch boy begging for core i7 for 133k

Useless riff raff does not know his level

Oya dad abeg buy me a nuc hades canyon vr model

Boy , make your money and get your stuff .... I can't afford to train a stupid boy and shower him with gifts as a reward for being stupid
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Afobear:

Boy , make your money and get your stuff .... I can't afford to train a stupid boy and shower him with gifts as a reward for being stupid

No be you call yourself my father? Or are you a deadbeat? Put your money where your mouth is. Or are you also a bitch running mouth on the net?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
abdurrazaq:
Shadow {2019}

One thing I look forward to in Chinese/Korean movies is the fight. I really care less about the storyline (because I believe they hardly have one to start a fight). Shadow however, have very few fight scenes with beautiful build up story. Very enjoyable, entertaining and inspiring.

A true 8/10

Is it out in HDrip already. I was seriously waiting for it cos the trailer was lit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Now i feel relieved after Airtel effed up my Night Downloads with it's frigging network. No 2g,3g or 4g service available at all. Wasted my night plan, my money, wasted my time, my sleep, my effort and energy.

Now I feel really sleepy and cursed with headaches all day. No quality sleep.

Glad it's back on track but my Friend complained it was kinda slow in the afternoon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
mekaprime:

Dear, if you really want to grasp the hype, then you must see beyond the action scenes & some of the inconsistencies within the plot. The flick was more of an emotional rollercoaster ride, we got to see the effect of Thanos snap on all our characters & how each one of 'em was affected & dealing with it. And if you didn't feel Black Widows' & Tony's death, then I'll say that spoilers really ruined the movie for you, at the cinema were I saw it, i actually saw some folks with teary eyes after the movie, even i myself was moved by that scene were Tony died..Also it's quite emotional for fans of the franchise as this would be the last time they'd be seeing Robert Downey Jr & Chris Evans perform in a flick in the Marvel Universe, cause these two confirmed they're leaving.

End Game just benefited because it was the climax of this Avengers series, there was humongous anticipation and expectation right after people finished watching the Infinity Wars, End Game had more plot holes compared to a tightly knitted Infinity Wars plus there were some deleted scenes in End Game that gave up some plot holes.

For Example in one of the deleted scenes Professor Hulk saved some people from a burning building, he even told the fire service how to about putting out the fire. Ever wondered why a group kids will want to have picture with a weird looking green giant wearing cloths? thats because of what he did at that fire incident.
How did Rogers spend his remaining years when he went back in time? cos man like that will not turn his back on the world and go retire with his wife.

But Infinity Wars neatly strung together right from Thor Ragnarok, it was simply a race against time which makes it direct and no time for character building, you just had to step up, This for me is why I think Infinity Wars was a better movie to End Game.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:12am On Aug 12, 2019
ornicus:

And this is why you are a distasteful lout. Rather than make an argument as to why endgame was in your opinion a great movie, you came out with personal attacks.

Who do you think you are fooling?You are just an idiot playing at internet troll. This person does not like this movie, so I will insult her. That is a great way to debate and get my point across. Lazy Nigerian dunce.

And it’s not as if you or that foolish arobear (idiocy loves company) are lighting up this place with your intellect.
Nothing of substance in your posts. Just a fool liked by his fellow fools.

Abeg, go and sniff ishitlove's panties, seeing as you have nothing sensible to say.

I repeat, you have not watched Avengers endgame and you are here defending her reetarded opinion on the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:15am On Aug 12, 2019
pryme:

End Game just benefited because it was the climax of this Avengers series, there was humongous anticipation and expectation right after people finished watching the Infinity Wars, End Game had more plot holes compared to a tightly knitted Infinity Wars plus there were some deleted scenes in End Game that gave up some plot holes.

For Example in one of the deleted scenes Professor Hulk saved some people from a burning building, he even told the fire service how to about putting out the fire. Ever wondered why a group kids will want to have picture with a weird looking green giant wearing cloths? thats because of what he did at that fire incident.
How did Rogers spend his remaining years when he went back in time? cos man like that will not turn his back on the world and go retire with his wife.

But Infinity Wars neatly strung together right from Thor Ragnarok, it was simply a race against time which makes it direct and no time for character building, you just had to step up, This for me is why I think Infinity Wars was a better movie to End Game.

I too thought that infinity wars was better.

However, on a second review, I realised that plot holes and continuity errors were always going to happen in Endgame as there is no way to easily tie all the ends of the whole cinematic universe in one movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2019
ornicus:

Darling, why are you casting the pearls of your wisdom to swine??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Ishilove:

Darling pantie washer, why are you casting the pearls of your wisdom to swine??

Fishy babe. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2019
Afobear:

What did it cost you ?

A sniff of ishilove's pant
So Afobear savage like this?
Guy pity am na.

For this one, no trolling you today. wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin grin

He likes the fishy smell.

Ornicus pervertus

You can imagine!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2019
AntiMCU:

So Afobear savage like this?
Guy pity am na.

For this one, no trolling you today. wink

Look at this Lazarus pit man I own all day ..... I'm equally your father

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Brightburn - 7.5/10

Very interesting movie.

Imaging if Superman was evil when he landed on earth as a child.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Men in Black (2019) - 2/10

Total waste of time with too many plot holes. And can't Chris hemsworth act as another character that isn't similar to Thor? They even have to bring the hammer thingy undecided

Master Z, IPman legacy - 7/10

Lion king (2019) - 6.5/10 The cartoon was far better IMO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Afobear:

Look at this Lazarus pit man I own all day ..... I'm equally your father
You want us to start again today abi? grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
Men in Black (2019) - 2/10

Total waste of time with too many plot holes. And can't Chris hemsworth act as another character that isn't similar to Thor? They even have to bring the hammer thingy undecided

Master Z, IPman legacy - 7/10

Lion king (2019) - 6.5/10 The cartoon was far better IMO

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2019
AntiMCU:

You want us to start again today abi? grin
afobear please pity this guy cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=Hulk617 post=81175213][/quote]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=AntiMCU post=81175258][/quote] go back to your pit with this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) ... (3907) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.