Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3851244 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (3871) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2019
losprince:
Stumbled upon this video on YouTube, can't stop laughing...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4O5ztz92o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4O5ztz92o

WTF did I just watch?!?

"Why are you gay?"
"Who says I'm gay?
"You are gay. You are a transgender"
"What shows that I'm gay?"
"You're a transgender, and a gay rights activist, and an outspoken... er... er... lesbian? Homosexual? How can I describe you?"
"[silence]"
"Why should someone be gay? Do you have a girlfriend?
"Yes"
"Do you perform the natural obligation?"
"Er... [nervous laughter]. I'm not sexually active right now. By choice... I've chosen not to engage"
"Doesn't that make you gay?"
"What do you mean by doesn't that make me gay? I am male, attracted to a female..."
"So who is gay?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Why don't you fight for heterosexuals"
"What do you mean?"
"Heterosexuals"
"What do you mean... fight for heterosexuals?"
"...for their rights, yes, for their rights"
"I am a human rights defender, I am not limited..."
"You're sodomite, sodomite defender"
"I'm not limited, hmm, I am not limited"
"L... G... B... T... 1. Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trangender, and Intersexuals...
"Let me tell you something..."
"Where is the H?"

I don die. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

WTF did I just watch?!?

"Why are you gay?"
"Who says I'm gay?
"You are gay. You are a transgender"
"What shows that I'm gay?"
"You're a transgender, and a gay rights activist, and an outspoken... er... er... lesbian? Homosexual? How can I describe you?"
"[silence]"
"Why should someone be gay? Do you have a girlfriend?
"Yes"
"Do you perform the natural obligation?"
"Er... [nervous laughter]. I'm not sexually active right now. By choice... I've chosen not to engage"
"Doesn't that make you gay?"
"What do you mean by doesn't that make me gay? I am male, attracted to a female..."
"So who is gay?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Why don't you fight for heterosexuals"
"What do you mean?"
"Heterosexuals"
"What do you mean... fight for heterosexuals?"
"...for their rights, yes, for their rights"
"I am a human rights defender, I am not limited..."
"You're sodomite, sodomite defender"
"I'm not limited, hmm, I am not limited"
"L... G... B... T... 1. Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Trangender, and Intersexuals...
"Let me tell you something..."
"Where is the H?"

I don die. grin grin grin
My God you just transcribed the best moments of the interview, imagine an interview starting with such question... grin

"As I'm hear now my family support's me, so I'm here"
"Do they support a disorder?" grin

That interviewer is a goat, the way he genuinely appears innocuous and doing a legitimate interview is pure manufactured comedy. cheesy grin

And what about the pastor who claims that America wants to bomb him for being anti sodomites?

"Please before you leave can you identify these?" Goes on to display bananas, cucumber, carrot... Two minutes later, gets hungry and starts eating the props. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
KoiceReloaded and losprince..

These comedy movies better be good undecided
I vouch for life of Brian (you'd have to be sillius sodus not to find it funny), as for the others, I've only seen the dictator amongst them, it had it's funny moments (I found it very funny when I watched it) but I don't vouch for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2019
losprince:

My God you just transcribed the best moments of the interview, imagine an interview starting with such question... grin

"As I'm hear now my family support's me, so I'm here"
"Do they support a disorder?" grin

That interviewer is a goat, the way he genuinely appears innocuous and doing a legitimate interview is pure manufactured comedy. cheesy grin

And what about the pastor who claims that America wants to bomb him for being anti sodomites?

"Please before you leave can you identify these?" Goes on to display bananas, cucumber, carrot... Two minutes later, gets hungry and starts eating the props. grin grin
I'm convinced the anchor was completely clueless. From his hilarious questions, it's apparent he geniunely wanted to satiate his curiosity. He even defended the activist at one point, if I recall. grin

The pastor on the other hand, was clearly out for blood. I chuckled when he started bringing out vegetables from his bag. The man was hilariously devoid of any self-awareness. He's the sort of person you wouldn't want to engage in a stupid debate, cuz he's liable to drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience. grin

Pepe on his part kept giving the anchor and pastor ammunitions to come at him. He set himself up with the human rights defender bit. I mean, H (for heterosexuals) ought to be in LGBTI, since by his own words, he's not limited to gays and transgenders alone, no? The anchor asked a valid question, IMO. He didn't do himself and the LGBTQI community any favors by being so unprepared. The Anchor and pastor questions ridiculed him to no end, and even though I sympathized, the interview was too damn funny. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2019
The Truman show 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Shot caller 9/10

Felon 9/10

Oculus 8/10

Dragged across concrete 10/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Late Night 10/10

Great!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Star Wars Episode 1. The Phantom Menace.

8.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
KoiceReloaded and losprince..

These comedy movies better be good undecided

Pearson ✔️✔️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
joseph1832:
Star Wars Episode 1. The Phantom Menace.

8.5/10.

This your first time watching it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Nova15:

This your first time watching it?
Nope.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
losprince:

shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Borat- The Cultural Learnings for blah blah blah

Hilarious movie. I was practically screaming laughter throughout the entire duration.

9/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
losprince:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
You legit cool

nani667:

Pearson ✔️✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Free fire 8/10
koicereloaded your list na fire. Please I need more of the same.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Hilarious movie. I was practically screaming laughter throughout the entire duration.

9/10

This movie caused a lot of controversy when it came out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
Vexatious:

So I'm reading.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

9/10

I knew you was gonna love it. The scene were he tried to imitate them black Niggas at the hotel really cracked me up real bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I'm convinced the anchor was completely clueless. From his hilarious questions, it's apparent he geniunely wanted to satiate his curiosity. He even defended the activist at one point, if I recall. grin

The pastor on the other hand, was clearly out for blood. I chuckled when he started bringing out vegetables from his bag. The man was hilariously devoid of any self-awareness. He's the sort of person you wouldn't want to engage in a stupid debate, cuz he's liable to drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience. grin

Pepe on his part kept giving the anchor and pastor ammunitions to come at him. He set himself up with the human rights defender bit. I mean, H (for heterosexuals) ought to be in LGBTI, since by his own words, he's not limited to gays and transgenders alone, no? The anchor asked a valid question, IMO. He didn't do himself and the LGBTQI community any favors by being so unprepared. The Anchor and pastor questions ridiculed him to no end, and even though I sympathized, the interview was too damn funny. grin

First of all, that was a woman parading herself as a man and she had herself to blame for not coming prepared- as you said. The interview itself was mediocre, unprofessional and hilarious.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
losprince:

First of all, that was a woman parading herself as a man and she had herself to blame for not coming prepared- as you said. The interview itself was mediocre, unprofessional and hilarious.

People ought to respect the words people use to describe themselves. HE identifies as a male, even if he was physiologically female. It's within his right as a human being to be respected. Live and let live.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Vexatious:
Free fire 8/10
koicereloaded your list na fire. Please I need more of the same.
Sin City, Starred Up, Prisoners, 16 Blocks.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

People ought to respect the words people use to describe themselves. HE identifies as a male, even if he was physiologically female. It's within his right as a human being to be respected. Live and let live.

You mean if she is female but demands to be addressed as a "HE" we should respect her wishes?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Vexatious:

Baron Cohen offended lots of folks with that movie, it's a mystery he's still alive up till now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You legit cool

That show is just low-key greatness... Only realest niggas following it up ✔️✔️

Very Lit show

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
pryme:

You mean if she is female but demands to be addressed as a "HE" we should respect her wishes?
And why not? How would you feel if someone refuse to acknowledge you by your phd degree? People reserve the right on how they ought to be addressed/qualified.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
mekaprime:

Baron Cohen offended lots of folks with that movie, it's a mystery he's still alive up till now.

He targeted Kazakhstan specifically. The Kazakh government initially wanted to sue him but realized rightfully that no press is bad press. Prior to the movie, not many people have heard of Kazakhstan, but post-movie, it became one of the most googled countries in the world. Free publicity galore for their tourism industry.

SBC was so convincing as a Kazakh in Borat, that the organizers of an Asian games held in Kuwait, mistook his fake Kazakhstan national anthem for a legit Kazakhstan anthem. True story. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR18Pzbf-nY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

And why not? How would you feel if someone refuse to acknowledge you by your phd degree? People reserve the right on how they ought to be addressed/qualified.

More like saying when you see me call me "daddy".

That wont fly, if everyone starts demanding to be addressed how they want, then we will spend all day calling out titles before we can start a conversion.

I personally would like to be addressed thus

The Black Thunder of a thousand generations, The sole ruler of all the 7 dimensions, The Infinite Master to all living orgasms, The Owner of all heartbeats.

So from now on address me like this or else you will be disrespecting me angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
pryme:

More like saying when you see me call me "daddy".

That wont fly, if everyone starts demanding to be addressed how they want, then we will spend all day calling out titles before we can start a conversion.

I personally would like to be addressed thus

The Black Thunder of a thousand generations, The sole ruler of all the 7 dimensions, The Infinite Master to all living orgasms, The Owner of all heartbeats.

So from now on address me like this or else you will be disrespecting me angry angry
To each their own.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's also every persons civil obligation to be honest and factual, and as much as this person supposedly has the right to identify as anything they like regardless of biological and circumstantial evidence pointing to the obvious, it's also the right of everyone else to not be opposed for calling a spade a spade. A woman does not become a man simply by wishing it. People like this are just struggling with reality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Life of Brian

Very funny.
See how Jesus japa grin

Let me go and watch Borat.
The hype too much for here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

He targeted Kazakhstan specifically. The Kazakh government initially wanted to sue him but realized rightfully that no press is bad press. Prior to the movie, not many people have heard of Kazakhstan, but post-movie, it became one of the most googled countries in the world. Free publicity galore for their tourism industry.

SBC was so convincing as a Kazakh in Borat, that the organizers of an Asian games held in Kuwait, mistook his fake Kazakhstan national anthem for a legit Kazakhstan anthem. True story. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR18Pzbf-nY

Lolz, so i also read. I also read he & his crew were almost shot for his Rodeo appearance at the Virginia's Salem Civic Center, that was were he sang that fake Kazakhstan national anthem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) ... (3871) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.